The Photo Shop Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK let's do this the right way, I will set this alarm clock to 20 minutes when the bell rings and I haven't cum, you lose and I'll take your anal virginity, you win and you get a cunnilingus you will remember for a very long time."

I put the alarm clock in plain sight so the both of us could clearly see it. A strategic move from my side, trying to make her nervous as she saw the minutes ticking away. Petra got on her knees in front of me, taking a hold of my cock, her tongue out, giving my glans a tentative lick, followed by swirling around, slowly taking it into her mouth, sucking hard, hollowing her cheeks. Sliding down steadily, all the way, taking it completely in, until her lips touched my pubic bone. With her hands, she was fondling and tickling my balls. Moving up again, I felt her tongue going over the frenulum, in most cases a sure way to give the receiver an instant orgasm. It became quickly clear to me she was a natural, or even better a professional. I definitely wanted to win this challenge, proving to her that there were men in this world that could last longer than the 8 or 9 minutes she had experienced so far. It was going to be tough, I could feel it. I would need to concentrate hard. Hopefully, I still had it in me, as I did so many years ago with Alicia, who'd taken my virginity and trained me the hard way.

She pulled every trick in the book out of her...mouth, not her hat, of course, sucking, swirling bobbing. Slowly the seconds ticked away, turning into minutes. I was standing my ground, even when she sucked each of my balls into her hot mouth, giving one after the other a thorough washing with her tongue, pressing them gently against the roof of her mouth. When we hit the 10-minute mark, I felt her getting a bit nervous but doubling her efforts starting to hum, giving that little extra that would usually result in an orgasm, but not this time. At the 15 minute mark, she seemed to become a bit desperate, pushing with a finger against my backdoor, clearly hoping to get me over the finish line. A few seconds before the 20 minutes were over, she pushed with both hands hard on my butt, to try and get my cock, as deep as it would go into her, by now tiring mouth. Unfortunately for her she was unsuccessful When finally the bell of the alarm clock went off, she fell back, clearly exhausted, looking at me with unbelieving eyes.

After catching her breath she said: "How is it possible? How do you do this? It's inhuman."

"Training, dear, plain training, and believe me I trained with the best."

"OK I admit defeat, you can have my ass."

"Are you absolutely sure? I don't want to do this unless you are 100% on board, it must be fun for you as well as for me, or else I'll take a raincheck in the form of a free nude posing session with you in the future."

"I'm not sure about the fun part, but no, I gave my word and I lost the challenge fair and square, let's get this over with, where and how do you want me?"

"Please join me at the fuck swing, so I can get you installed."

"Mmm this isn't too bad to lie in, it leaves me well exposed, as you mentioned it would, but that's OK, can you fuck my pussy first please?"

"I can try Petra, but I need to avoid cumming and stay hard for your anal defloration, and you have done everything in your power to make me cum with your artistic mouth moves. I will try to please you, and rest assured I will be very careful once I start exploring your back entrance."

To make sure I would be true to my words, I began to fondle Petra all over her body with my hands, caressing her inner thighs and her pussy, slipping the occasional finger into her love channel, drawing her juices out, spreading them over her perineum and butthole enticing moans from her sweet lips. To make sure my cock was ready, and upon her request, I gave in to let her grab my cock and lead it to her pussy, pushing it in herself. Her pussy was so wet, I barely had to push, the movement of the swing let it slip in all the way, almost by itself. Just a few ins and outs were the only thing I could permit, as I was getting closer to an orgasm and I didn't want her to cop-out, due to a softening cock after an orgasm! Pulling out, I grabbed a tube of lube, spreading it over my digit before placing it against her sphincter and applying some light pressure. It slipped in to the first knuckle - rather easily thanks to the lube - before sliding out again and picking up some more lubricant on two fingers. Then I tried to repeat the process with two fingers. It was a little bit more difficult but it worked, while also getting more lube into her back passage. I tried, successfully, to push up to the second knuckle. Petra moaned, alternating with mousy little squeaks. High time to go for the real thing. Adding some lube to my cock, already lubricated thanks to her juices, I took up a position at the entrance of her back door and began to push. The door was firmly closed this time.

"Please try to relax, it will hurt far less than the clothespins on your nipples."

Time to change tactics and go for a well-proven method, surprise. I slapped her butt cheek hard with my right hand, startling her and making her forget all about this intruder at her back door, so it was possible to push the head just past her sphincter. When she realized what had happened she relaxed a little more.

"Take your time to adjust, the worst is over, believe me, it will be strictly fun from here on, just tell me when you're ready for me to go further."

She gave big sigh, wiggling her butt a bit, getting used to this foreign intruder.

"OK try to go on, but carefully!"

Pushing carefully, I began to slide in centimeter by centimeter, the lube doing its work like a dream and before I and Petra realized it, I was all the way in.

"How does it feel?"

"It's OK, I feel so wonderfully filled up, what do we do now?"

"I'll fuck you in a traditional in and out fashion."

To make sure she was going to enjoy this, I began frigging the top of her pussy with my thumb, sliding the hood up, and making direct contact with her love bean. Petra was groaning and purring like a cat, and was slowly but surely building up to an orgasm - as I was. Increasing the pace of my fucking, I was using the swing to the full, sparing my back. Waves of euphoria were crashing over us both, inching our orgasms closer to boiling point. Petra began to quiver and shake, her rectum contracting on my cock, her legs up in the air with her feet next to my ears, her hands around my neck drawing me closer into her trying to increase her orgasmic feeling. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't hold off any longer and finally gave in to the ultimate pleasure, squirting rope after rope of hot cum into her welcoming body. Finally coming down we looked into each other's eyes, a big smile on Petra's face, I bent down and kissed her intensely.

"That was awesome, I have no idea why I held off anal for so long, thank you for convincing me, despite that it was in a devious way."

"Devious way? No, it was a legit challenge I gave you - only you thought you could win; I'm sorry I had to prove you wrong."

"Don't you go apologizing I'm so happy you did and let me experience THIS!"

"It was a real discovery evening for you wasn't it? First the BDSM experience, though judging from your reactions, that was not really a success; clearly the second experience was more to your liking than you initially expected it to be."

"Yeah, BDSM is definitely not my cup of tea, the flogging was OK at first, but not for long and my nipples are far too sensitive for anything to be clamped on them: I far prefer you kissing, tickling, and sucking them."

"You know what, maybe one day, we should try a real tickling session."

"A tickling session what do you mean?"

"I bind you, so you can't get away and I start tickling you all over your sexy body, finishing with a magic wand session."

"Mmhmm I think I could go for that, can we do this any time soon do you think?"

"Slow down Petra, after all, you will be coming here every week cleaning remember? We can schedule something for one of the coming weeks."

"God I can't wait, I haven't had so much fun in months."

"How come?"

"Since I divorced 9 months ago, I haven't been with a man. You are the first one I trusted and who was willing to help me with one of my fantasies, for the rest I only had an intimate relationship with my dildos or vibrators."

"Dildos, vibrators, plural?"

"I'm afraid I've gathered a fairly large collection the past months, actually I regularly wear a vibrating egg when I'm out cleaning."

"Did you wear one today?"

"No, I was wearing my Ben Wa balls when I was cleaning today."

"Were you constantly aroused then?"

"Yes, especially after I met you, and with everything Jill told me about you I wanted to get to know you better."

"Jeez Petra look what you have done to me, you've got me all hard again."

"Can you go again?"

"I guess so."

"Yay, stick it in my ass please, I want to experience that feeling again.

She didn't even wait for an answer, grabbed my dick, and placed it at her backdoor, using the movement of the sex swing to slide it in, bottoming out in one go thanks to the lubrification from my previous ejaculation. She was enjoying the swing as if she was in a playground going back and forth masturbating me with her ass. Thanks to me having cum not long before, I could go much longer. She was clearly enjoying herself, increasing her arousal by frigging her clit feverishly, her breathing going faster and faster, her arm, leg, and abdomen muscles rippling under her skin. She looked divine.

"While you're on an adventure path Petra, how about DP?"

"DP?"

"Yes, double penetration, something else you could tick off your, 69 sexy things to do before you die list. Oh I forgot, anal wasn't even on that list, was it?."

"Where are you going to find another guy to make that happen?"

"Come on Petra, you don't need a 'complete' other guy, the only thing you need is a nice stiff part of a guy, and they've got a cupboard full of those right here."

"What do you mean?"

"A nice big dildo will do the trick, let me get one for you."

I pulled out of her and got a nice big dildo, which I tried to shove in her mouth to make it nice and slippery, but she kept it closed, miming no.

"Don't be afraid, all the stuff here is squeaky clean, Tanja sees to that. If she finds something that is not properly cleaned by the slaves, every one of them, guilty or not guilty, gets a proper flogging, not a fun one mind you, but one that almost takes their skin off their backs. You can imagine they are very meticulous about their cleaning."

After that she was more eager to suck on the dildo, getting it really wet. As I assumed she hadn't cleaned her back passage, not expecting to lose her anal virginity that night, I penetrated her ass again, shoving the dildo carefully into her welcoming pussy. Once in, she took over.

"Oh my god, I have never ever been so full in my life, it's amazing."

She synchronized the dildo movements to mine, making sure both were fully in at the same time, getting maximum stimulation. I felt the dildo through the thin flesh separating wall, slowly but surely building a staircase to a heavenly orgasm for the both of us. Petra was much closer to hers as she was moaning and making deep guttural grunts, arching her back in the swing, trying to get both my cock and the dildo to go deeper. Suddenly she jerked as her orgasm hit her with full force and her rectum clamped down hard on my cock making it almost impossible for me to hold off. I managed another 3 strokes, before I blasted several jets, filling her belly with thick creamy jizz. That was it for both of us, Petra hung limp in the sex swing and I sank to my knees and then sat down on the floor, panting, trying to catch my breath just the same as she did. When finally both of us had our breathing back under control, I looked at her through her still wide open legs, she had a smile on her face, like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"That was hot, I've never cum like that. Thanks, for this unexpected adventure you took me on this evening. Maybe I should make a bucket list as you suggested."

"You mean the, 69 sexy things to do before you die, list?"

"Where did you get the idea?"

"That's simple, from Playboy's adult news magazine that aired 2008-2009. If you have the chance to find the episodes on the internet, you should watch them as it will give you a couple of ideas for your own list"

"So I guess you are not sorry, you let me, sort of force you, to take this adventurous path together with me tonight?"

"No, absolutely not, I can't wait to go on another adventure with you."

"Let's take it steadily shall we? Now it's high time for me to hit the sack, I've got another workday coming tomorrow - what am I saying, in a few hours. Look it's way past midnight."

"Yeah time flies when you're having fun."

"A few things before we close up the cellar, can you please clean up the dildo, and the floor where we spilled our joint juices. Maybe next time we plan a session, you might want to use an enema, to make your back passage squeaky clean. That should make it possible to alternate between your mouth, pussy, and back passage."

"Now that I know how much fun anal is, that could indeed be even more fun. I'll definitely remember."

Petra meticulously cleaned everything we'd used in the cellar, after which she took her leave, disappearing into the night as she walked home. I went quickly upstairs, got a quick shower to clean up, and was already fast asleep when my head hit the pillow. Hopefully, the remainder of the week would be less hectic.

Happily, I couldn't have been more wrong, as my cock would venture up another bum before the week was over.


12