The Photo Shop Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm not, I lease the cellar under my studio to the local BDSM club and I am their designated photographer."

"No way! Are you?" Mel said with huge eyes, clearly having difficulty believing me.

"Yes on both accounts."

"Oh, can we visit?" Lori said getting all excited.

"That I'll have to check. Normally, Tuesday night is club night, they have an open door in the evening on the first Saturday of the month, but on Tuesdays, I'll have to ask Tanja."

"Tanja?"

"Yes, she's the president of the club and has the final say if a non-club member is allowed entrance on club nights."

"Could you please ask her, if there is a fee to be paid we'll gladly pay it, even if it's the club's annual membership fee. We love to visit BDSM clubs all over the world. Please, please make the call Lew!"

"OK I'll try, but I can't guarantee anything. Tanja is a tough cookie to convince, but I always say, 'No is a given, a yes is a possibility'."

"That's an excellent motto, we abide by the same one."

I dialed Tanja's number, hoping she'd hear it in the club and wasn't too busy flogging or torturing someone.

"Hello, Tanja's clubhouse."

"Hi Tanja, Lew."

"Yes, Lew." She replied sounding a bit annoyed by my interruption of whatever she was doing.

"Tanja dear, I have a favor to ask you."

"Again," she said with a chuckle.

Thank God she was in a good mood anyway, so I pressed on before my luck ran out.

"I have a friendly American couple visiting and as they're on this European tour going to a different country every day they're only here for the day. They're swingers, have appeared in porn movies, and are fervent BDSM lovers, and we were wondering if, exceptionally, you could allow them entry on a club night. They're willing to pay any entrance fee you require."

"Can you vouch for them?"

"Yes Tanja, they were so excited when I told them about the cellar, they also told me they visited with BDSM friends in a Parisian club; they were members there a few years ago."

"OK you can bring them, but if anything happens which is not correct, you will be the one facing the consequences!"

"I can assure you nothing will go wrong Tanja. Thank you, we'll be there in about half an hour when we've finished our dinner."

"We're in!" I said with a big smile.

Lori jumped up, clapping her hands all excited. Shortly after, the chef came to the table as tradition requires, to see if everything was to our satisfaction and to accept our compliments, also a tradition. Half an hour after the call we were back where we started, at my place. This time we took the back entrance; Tanja was already waiting for us.

"So these are your American friends Lew, welcome to my club, I'm Tanja."

"This is Lori and Mel, long-time BDSM lovers, anxious to see your clubhouse, Tanja."

They paid the agreed entry fee and walked in, at first a bit unassuming, but as they proceeded they began to point out certain contraptions and setups to each other, getting more and more excited.

"OK kids, this will be your play garden for the rest of this evening, you can play with any of the toys that are not occupied, but don't get involved with anybody else but me please. I'm gonna have a chat with Tanja."

"Great, oh I want to play doctor, see they have a gynecology chair and all the instruments, you know how I like my pussy played with."

"Before I forget, anything you use, instruments, floggers, clamps, you name it, you put it in the box next to the contraption after use. Everything that's been used will be sterilized afterwards. You are 100% protected."

"That's a kind of service we encounter too rarely in this type of facility."

"Tanja runs a tight ship; the slaves take care of everything and if something is not to Tanja's satisfaction, they are punished harshly - you wouldn't want that to happen to you, believe me. So now go and play, and if you want me to, I'll take some pictures."

"Oh yes, Lew please take lots of photos, for us to remember this unbelievable day."

I left them to their games to have a chat with Tanja but kept an eye on them, as I wanted to document their games as they had requested. Lori quickly shed all of her clothes and took a position in the chair. Stepping immediately into character, Mel donned one of the doctor coats, hanging a stethoscope around his neck while looking appropriately serious as he went over the different instruments laid out on the table. Lori had put her legs into the stirrups, her thighs spread wide open, ready for anything Mel had in mind to do with her body and pussy. He started with the stethoscope, sliding it over her boobs and abdomen, checking carefully if she was still alive, I guess, enticing small giggles from her. He proceeded to tap her abdomen with his finger on top of his other hand lying flat on her stomach. He clearly remembered what a doctor usually did to his wife during a real exam. The next thing he picked up was a Wartenburg wheel with 7 pinwheels which he applied again to her skin, starting with her shoulders and arms. Then he moved on to more sensitive areas like her tits, going over her areolae and nipples, pressing just that little bit harder there to make her feel the sting, and enticing a squeal from her mouth. Moving down over her abdomen he bypassed her pussy moving to the inside of her thighs, then all the way down to her feet, once they'd gotten his full attention the finale was reserved for her pussy lips, ending with a rollover of her clit, enticing a clear yelp from her other lips.

Now that he was focussed on that part of her body, the next thing he picked up was a speculum which he swiftly inserted into Lori's waiting, by now very wet pussy. When I saw what he was about to do I joined them to take pictures of Lori's wide open vaginal cavity. She gave me a big smile and a thumbs up. Mel poked around a bit in her vagina, pretending to perform a thorough exam, spraying her pussy profusely with water out of a bottle, and cleaning out all the remaining spunk I had put there earlier that day. After removing the speculum he began fingering her snatch with one of his gloved hands, shortly thereafter intruding a finger from his other hand into her anus, then wiggling both of them around and making her squirm in the chair. When he saw Lori approaching orgasm, he replaced his pussy finger with a magic wand and his anal finger with a small vibrator. But just before she exploded, he stopped, ignoring her protests. He knew she preferred the real thing by far, and shoved his wiener in her desperate cunt, enticing whimpers of pleasure from her other lips, quickly bringing Lori to a body-shaking orgasm. I had taken all the photos I thought they would like and returned to Tanja, leaving Lori to recover and Mel to find something else to do.

"Hey Tanja, has Bethany contacted you yet about the paintings you wanted?"

"No, I haven't asked her yet."

"I mentioned it to her when Linda and myself were trying to convince her to go for an exhibition in the studio."

"Oh, and did you succeed in convincing her?"

"Yes, it took a while and some pressure but we succeeded, and that's when I mentioned to her you would be interested in getting some paintings for the club."

"What pressure did you use? Maybe I need to do the same to convince her to do these paintings for me."

"All I can say is that the pressure we used was sexual, based on orgasm deprivation."

"You brought her to the edge and then stopped, that's cruel, did she cave in quickly, or did it need multiple stops?"

"It did take a few stops before she caved, but then her reward was so much better."

"I can imagine, would she be up for some BDSM play to convince her do you think?"

"No, we toyed with her here in the cellar and she admitted she enjoyed it but wants to keep it to this one-time experience, so I don't think you will get anywhere offering BDSM play. Anyway, she did seem to be intrigued by the idea of painting BDSM scenes, so you'd better ask her soon before she changes her mind or is too busy with her exhibition."

"I'll do just that, thanks for the heads-up Lew, I think you'd better take another look at your guests, they seem to have found another way of enjoying themselves."

Turning around, I saw Lori hanging upside down, hoisted up by one of the winches. Her legs were spread wide with her arms just hanging loose, hands just a few inches above the floor while Mel walked around her, a couple of floggers in his hands ready to tickle her hide. From the way he was handling himself, it was clear he'd done this before. He was a master in wielding the floggers in two perfect figure 8 movements, tickling Lori's bum and back with just the tips. Circling her he managed to hit not only her back but also her boobs, abdomen, and pussy, alternating the hits of almost a caress with a full-fledged hard one. Lori hung there taking deep breaths every time she was hit full force. Some pink stripes were already clearly noticeable on her body. After every 10 hits, Mel put the floggers down to caress her body with his hands or place a kiss on her pussy, especially after he'd hit it very hard a few times. Lori was responding with aroused moans and mousy little squeaks - looking at her already reddening face she was still loving all of it. Mel had the winch remote in his hand, so he could hoist Lori higher or lower. He brought her up so that her mouth was right in front of his dick which was still sticking proudly and erect out of his trousers. Lori didn't need any other invitation, working her magic tongue around the bulbous head of her husband's dick before sucking it in completely, deep throating him. As they were in a vertical 69 position Mel responded latching on to Lori's mound, nibbling on her labia, pulling at her tender flesh with his teeth. He proceeded to slip his tongue into the sweet crevice of her cunt, splitting her lips apart. Lori growled as he sucked inward taking both of her outer lips into his mouth, holding them tightly with his lips, pulling at them, as he would at her nipples, making them more sensitive. I'd never taken such hot photos before in my life. I was happy I'd put a big memory card in my camera, not that I would run out, I had some stashed away in the drawers of the control table for security.

Mel pulled his cock out of Lori's mouth before he came, wanting some other games before he shot his load. The show they'd put on had drawn quite a crowd, the members always interested to see what newcomers or visitors would get up to.

Mel walked back to the table with the floggers and paddles and picked up a cane. That would hurt a lot more than the floggers he'd used up till now, I wondered how Lori was going to take it. He started with light taps on Lori's bottom, warming her up for the big one, which came fairly quickly, no mousy little squeak this time but a loud howl came from Lori's lips. As proof of the seriousness of the hit, a red stripe appeared immediately on her buttocks, Mel moved to her front tapping her boobs in the same way, followed again by a serious strike across them, resulting in an even harder yell. I got a bit worried, but looking at her face, which was blood-red from her inverted position, I saw a smile appear. Not satisfied with the cane, Mel grabbed a black leather paddle with a little heart shape cut out at the end and began applying it to Lori's butt. As usual, he started with light taps, getting harder and harder, until he hit her with full force. Lori cried out after the last hit, tears running down her face, but still smiling. Her bum was now really getting dark red. I handed a bottle of oil to Mel, which he immediately started to apply profusely to Lori's butt. He handed the bottle back and began lowering Lori back to the floor, undoing the straps that held her ankles and feet to the spreader bar he'd used to hoist her up. After she got up, he held her tenderly in his arms placing feather-light kisses all over her face and mouth, which drew a small applause from the crowd following their games. Both smiled and even took a bow, after which Mel scooped Lori up in his arms and carried her to the sex swing, I presumed for the grand finale. Once he had Lori installed he began to seriously fuck her, enticing high-pitched cries of pleasure from her mouth. Judging by his facial expression it wasn't going to take very long before he pumped Lori's pussy full of his hot cum. I saw him arching his back pushing his cock as deep as it would possibly go into Lori's cunt as his orgasm filled her cunt to overflowing, with his thick creamy jizz. Lori was already on overload, and that was all it took to make her explode.

When both of them came out of orbit, he looked at me, with a question in his eyes on where to go now. I suggested he pick her up in his arms and then guided them to the dressing room, where he laid Lori on the bed.

"That was awesome, I never expected to find such a place as this and certainly not under your photo studio; thanks for taking us."

"It's my pleasure Lori, Mel, you amazed me with all your travel stories and your lifelong open lifestyle and I thoroughly enjoyed this unbelievable afternoon and evening with you. Let me get Lori's clothes and then maybe it's time I take you to your hotel to get some shut-eye before you move on to your next country tomorrow, or actually later today, as it's already past midnight. Oh and please do give my regards to your favorite tour guide." I said with a chuckle and a wink.

When Lori had dressed again, they said their goodbyes to Tanja thanking her for allowing them to get to know and use her adult playground, but not before they'd made some purchases in Tanja's shop of toys. Needed for use during the remainder of their trip through Europe, they said.

I took them to their hotel, only a 15-minute drive away, allowing me to get back at a more or less reasonable hour and get some sleep myself.

Thinking back over the day, I wondered if I'd get any other earth-shattering adventures during the rest of the week, and I later found out that I wouldn't be disappointed. One thing I needed absolutely to take care of was a call to Catharina, informing her I wouldn't be home for my birthday.

12