The Photo Shop Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That kind of fruit eh?"

"Yes, Beth you always look so succulent, so would you mind?"

"Where do you want to start? With the juice or the melons?" As she said that she solved the problem by starting to undo the buttons of her turquoise blouse giving me an enticing view of her D-cups encased in a very sexy, red-colored lace push-up bra."

"You know what my weak points are, don't you Beth? You know I love a woman with a nice flat stomach crowned with two succulent boobs as you have; allow me to pay my respects to them."

Bethany slipped her blouse off her shoulders and turned her back to me. Since I was getting better at it, she knew I loved to unclasp her bra and set her boobs free. After releasing them, I gently kissed her shoulders, my hands sliding up and down her upper arms, for the moment staying away from her fun bags. I lifted her arms folding them behind my head, thus giving me free access to her front. I still didn't want to start on her tits, so I stayed away from them, tickling down the inside of her raised arms, enticing giggles from her lips. Then moving down the side of her chest, I did the same there, making her shiver ever so lightly. Sliding my fingernails via her armpits to the outside of her boobs and then under them, I could see her nipples hardening, but I stayed well away from them. She gave a telltale little moan as her arousal grew. Moving away from her boobs, my hands made a little dance over her stomach. She responded with a light disapproving moan until she felt me moving up again, cupping her tits while circling with my thumbs over her nipples. She lowered her arms, turned her head, and kissed me. Just a light kiss because due to the awkward position we were in, tongue work was not possible. Turning completely, she put her hands on each side of my head to engage in a full-blown tongue tango, exploring every nook and cranny of my mouth, inviting my tongue into hers to do the same. An invitation I gladly accepted. After a few minutes of kissing, Beth's hands moved down searching for the buttons of my shirt undoing all of them, after which she began to pull my shirt out of my trousers and remove it completely, leaving me topless like she was. Her soft skin against mine felt so good, her boobs crowned with rock-hard nipples pressing into my chest while we caressed each other's backs.

Releasing her I stood up, "Shall we adjourn to a more comfortable setting?"

"Yes let's," she said as I took her hands and guided her to the bedroom. Once there I dropped to my knees, grabbed her buttocks, then turned her around so I could get to the zipper of her skirt, which I pulled down, allowing it to slide down her legs, puddling on the floor. She stepped gracefully out of it, leaving her in matching panties to her bra and heels. Turning her around again, I placed a kiss on the material covering her pubes, while my hands got busy on her buttocks, massaging them over her last remaining piece of clothing. I didn't last long before grabbing the elastic and sliding the panties down to her knees, from where they dwindled to the floor, allowing me now to place a second kiss on her now unencumbered, nicely waxed womanhood, resulting in a sharp intake of breath on her side. As she was standing right next to the bed, all it took was a small push to make her sit down. I opened her legs, massaging the outside of her thighs with my fingers and the inside with my thumbs, coming close but staying well away from her snatch. I wanted full access to her inner sanctum, so I moved my hands to the underside of her knees, lifting and opened her legs completely. Sliding my hands over the inside of her thighs made whimpers of pleasure escape from her lips, clear proof of her growing arousal. High time to give her pussy the same treatment as I had given her boobs. Using the tips of my fingers I massaged lightly up and down the valley between her thighs and pussy. Seeing her pussy lips getting moist, I started kissing all around her pussy while in passing flicking my tongue against her lips splitting them apart with my thumbs. Her inner sanctum revealed itself to me giving me a waft of her musky womanly aroma. Not able to hold back anymore, I went to town on her pussy. Beth was uttering mousy little squeaks, her pussy growing wetter by the second. With my thumbs, I peeled her pink oyster further open in search of her little pearl. She grabbed my head, pulling it hard against her pulsing button, which I sucked into my mouth, feeling it grow to full size. I began fingering her sopping hole starting with 1 finger and working my way up to 3. She howled like a cat in heat, arching her back, almost suffocating me.

"Oh my god, yes, yes AAAAAAAAHH, yes, yes, OH MY GOD, I'm CUUUMMING!"

She was shouting at the top of her voice, while she drowned me with her girly juices, squirting all over my face and the bed cover.

After that, she was silent for 10 minutes, lying with her eyes closed, her breath slowly coming back to normal. Then she opened them looking at me with a huge smile on her face.

"You did it again."

"What did I do again dear?"

"You gave me a huge orgasm and kept your clothes on, well at least your pants."

"Must be my signature move I guess."

"Get up and take them off, I want to suck your dick!"

"I don't like to be commanded, but if you want them off, you know what to do."

After which I stood up in front of Bethany who'd sat upright on the bed her greedy hands groping at the buttons and zipper, pulling my pants down, releasing my raging hard-on from its little prison, and immediately sliding her hot mouth over it. She gently grabbed my balls, tickling them with her red painted nails. I wanted to cum, I wanted to cum fast so I held her head and started fucking her face. Bethany seemed to like that as she began to moan, getting me even closer to erupting with the vibrations she created. She too was building up to another one by frigging her clit with her fingers.

"Oh yes Beth that feels soo good, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna give you my essence, are you ready?"

"Mmmmmmmm!" was all she could bring out with my dick embedded deep in her throat, her head nodding just a little bit. As my orgasm crested, 3 big jets of hot creamy jizz shot out of me straight down her throat into her stomach. So much for the cream on her cake she had had before together with the tea.

"God woman you do have the knack of making me cum fast."

"Why are you slower with other women then?"

"Absolutely, the other day I even won a bet with my cleaning lady on that subject."

"Oh yes, please tell me more."

"I bet her I could last 15 minutes of her blowing me before she could make me cum, she negotiated it up to 20 and I agreed."

"And did you?"

"Yes."

"And what did you get out of the bet?"

"Now that my dear Bethany is for me to know and you to guess."

"Spoilsport!"

"You know me, I don't kiss and tell."

"OK, maybe I should have a bet with you then one day?"

"I could think of a few things I would like to put you through; yes, maybe one day."

Friday evening, Beth pulled up in a van with her paintings. Linda was already anxiously waiting to get cracking. A few hours earlier the cabinet maker had delivered the cubes, the roll-away walls, and the fake easels. He had changed the design of the cubes so that they had legs and didn't have to be suspended from the ceiling, which would make it much easier for us to hang the paintings on them. When all the paintings were inside we began sorting them by theme and size. Linda had prepared nice tags to be attached next to the paintings, making it easier for potential buyers. She was very eager to sell all of them. After a lot of arguing and discussion, trying out different things we had them finally all in place around 11 pm, now all I needed to do was get them properly lighted. As the exhibition would be open daily from 2 till 10 pm, except on Mondays, we decided it would be best to only go for artificial lighting and close the glass dome off. The vernissage on Saturday would start at 8 pm and hopefully, end at 10:30 pm, I was to document it photographically. We had invited quite a few dignitaries from the village, including all the shopkeepers, who could well be potential buyers. As the local brewery was looking for a venue to launch their newest beer they were very happy to sponsor the exhibition, not only trying to flog their beer but this way they could act as a patron to cultural events as well: excellent for their image. They were even the first to buy one of Beth's paintings. It always looks nice if one of the paintings already has a 'sold' sign on it.

Saturday at 7:30 pm, Beth, as the star of the evening, walked into the shop in a stunning outfit, greyish blue with a lace bodice, leaving most of her shoulders bare. The sleeves were see-through, giving the impression the lace patches were glued to her skin, a plunging neckline drew attention to her ample bosom, and the skirt reached the floor, very wide and whirling around her as she walked. When she came into the exhibition area, checking one last time that everything was OK, my mouth almost fell open as I saw the surprise was in the back: in fact, there was no back, the dress started again about an inch below her ass crack, leaving her beautiful back completely bare.

I walked up to her - well I was more sneaking up on her before whispering in her ear, "Who's this divine creature visiting my humble studio? Oh my god, it's you, Beth, I didn't recognize you in this stunning dress."

"You mean this old thing I threw on?" she said turning around giving my lower arm a playful tap.

"Been shopping at Astrid's boutique?" I asked with a wink and a chuckle.

"How did you guess?"

"I guessed because clearly, you were not the only one," I said pointing to Linda and Astrid who'd just walked in together, each wearing stunning dresses as well. Linda's in scarlet, figure-hugging with a split from the floor up to her hipbone on the one side and a split from the neckline down to her navel, exposing the inside of her cute boobs as she walked. Astrid's was turquoise, with a wide, flowing skirt, not dissimilar to Bethany's showing, some cleavage, but far less revealing in the front and back.

After she found everything still in order, Beth took my arm and walked me back to the entrance, ready to welcome the guests. Linda quickly joined us, acting as co-host and most importantly, our salesperson on duty. By 8 to 8:30 the guests started to arrive. The mayor insisted on giving a speech, paying tribute to our local artist Bethany, explaining how important these types of cultural events were for the community. I didn't hear him speak at the inauguration of the club downstairs a few weeks ago; his contribution there was more of a physical nature wielding some floggers and plunging his pleasure stick into a few slaves' pussies, mouths, or asses.

The rest of the evening went very pleasantly: the few times I was together with Beth, I heard her being complimented for her artwork and by the end, I saw that 5 paintings were already sold. Linda was beaming when she joined us.

"You see now Beth, that Lew and I were right about your work."

"Yes I must admit I would never have expected this, and if it hadn't been for you two 'sexually' coercing me into this exhibition I would probably never have known, so thank you for it. If you need to convince me or someone else in the future to do something they don't want to do, I recommend the same modus operandus."

"We'll keep it in mind," Linda replied giving Beth a light tap on her forearm.

The last of the guests left around 11. With all the work we'd done the day before, and the strain of tonight and our adrenalin levels now dropping, we were knackered but happy.

"I don't know about you ladies, but I'm ready to hit the sack."

"Yes me too," they said in unison, followed by a giggle.

As they walked out, I switched off all the lights and locked up. 5 minutes later, I stumbled into bed and was asleep by the time my head hit my pillow. I was woken by the continued ringing of my doorbell. When I looked at the clock it was 10 am, god that's Grace I thought, coming to help me with my packing. I jumped out of bed donned a bathrobe and buzzed her in. Coming up the stairs she looked at me with questioning eyes.

"What happened?"

"Sorry, Grace but it was a big night last night with the vernissage and I ended up in bed after midnight and forgot to set the alarm."

"Yeah, I can see you just came out of bed, don't worry, take a shower and I'll have breakfast ready for you when you're done."

"You're a real lifesaver, thank you, I won't be long"

I had never taken a shower and got dressed so fast. When I walked into the kitchen I was greeted by the smell of fresh coffee, accompanied by eggs and bacon frying in the pan.

"You shouldn't have gone to all this trouble Grace, just some coffee and toast would have been enough."

"You better get used to having lavish breakfasts on board every day the coming two weeks. But once we're in Florida you can make breakfast for me every morning."

"That's a deal. Have you been able to find somewhere for us to stay there?"

"Yes sir, I called one of my realtor buddies over there and he managed to get me an exclusive deal on a gorgeous villa in a fairly new gated development they're managing. When we like it, and he is convinced we will, I may get exclusive distribution rights for Belgium."

"That's great."

"When you've finished breakfast we'll start packing the stuff you'll need both onboard and later in the villa."

"Are you doubtful I won't be able to pack a suitcase? I was a master in packing stuff when I was traveling for business, I turned it into a fine art to pack everything I needed for one week in a carry-on, I hate to have to wait in an airport to get my luggage."

"This is slightly different Lew, you will need different types of clothing for the different events on board. You'll need a tux for the formal nights, two nights on a cruise this length, you'll need business casual outfits for the other nights and really casual outfits for the daytime. Don't forget we will stop at a few different harbors where we might go sightseeing, it could be cold, Iceland for one, or it could be warm when we get closer to Miami. You will need a big suitcase, do you have one?"

"Uh, I'll have to search in the attic, but I guess I may have one."

"I thought as much, just to be on the safe side, I brought Nancy's suitcase she usually uses when she joins me on cruises, let me get it from the car."

"I'll get it for you dear, if you give me the keys to your car, I don't want you dragging suitcases up the stairs."

"Always the gentleman aren't you Lew!"

"I try to be, especially for such a nice, good-looking lady."

"Flatterer."

"No, you are indeed a stunner Grace, I'll be the envy of all the men on board."

"Now you got me all flushed with your compliments, but thank you, and you're not so bad yourself by the way."

When I returned with this huge suitcase I could almost hide in, Grace started going through my closets, picking stuff out I would never have chosen, discarding things that I suggested, finishing with far too much in my opinion. We had lots of discussions on what to take and what not to take, but in the end, Grace was satisfied with what she had on the bed and to my total amazement it all fitted nicely in this huge suitcase she had brought with her. This woman will never cease to amaze me. I was truly looking forward to spending the next 3 weeks with her. What I slipped in when she was gone was my bottle of blue pills, I had a vague idea it might come in very useful. After lunch Grace left, reminding me we would be picked up the next afternoon by the taxi, to take us to "Hoek Van Holland" to catch the overnight ferry to Harwich. There, the cruise ship would be waiting, at the end of its last trip of the season around Europe, to take us across the Atlantic to Miami.

12