The Photo Shop Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly gathering our clothes I guided her up the stairs to my apartment. When she came in I had another series of oohs and aahs when she discovered the view from the big window over the roof-garden, not at its best at this time of the year, but still pretty spectacular. We stood there looking at it like Adam and Eve experiencing Fall in the Garden of Eden, though I suppose we don't know if they stayed long enough to experience the different seasons or if there were seasons at all in that garden. Standing behind her to give her the full benefit of the view, I took the opportunity to explore her luscious body with my hands.

I don't have small hands, but they were not big enough to completely cover her boobs with the rock-hard eraser nipples poking into my palms. I couldn't resist trying to make them grow, and when I didn't succeed immediately, I bent over and took them one by one in my mouth and suckled them intensely. That did make them slightly bigger and drew a few moans from her lips, which were where I attacked next, pressing my mouth to hers while turning her around and grabbing her firm asscheeks. Her hands went around my head holding me while we performed an intricate tongue dance. Taking her by the hand I led her to the sofa where I made her sit down dropping to my knees while I pushed her legs wide open, bending forward to study her most intimate part. She had the most gorgeous pussy, nicely shaven around the lips with a landing strip of pubic hair.

"Is this where you like the planes to land?" I asked giving the patch a quick kiss.

"Yes," she replied accompanied by the sweetest whimper, "and then I want you to park in the hangar just below.

"Your wish is my command, my lady," I whispered while blowing with my hot breath on her already moist pussylips and making her whimper even more. I flicked my tongue along her lips and began kissing the valley between her thighs and pussy on both sides, taking in her womanly musky aroma and flavor. Curious to sample her sweet flavor, I went to town on her pussy, nibbling at her labia, and pulling at the tender flesh carefully with my teeth before sucking them inwards and taking both of her outer lips into my mouth.

Snaking my tongue in between her lips, splitting them apart, I went in search of her magic little appendage, and held it between my lips, pulling at it like her nipples. I felt it grow while her pussy released more of her sweet tangy juice. Mousy little squeaks escaped from her upper lips, her voice high and thick with pleasure.

"Oh my god, this feels so good, where did you learn to eat pussy so well?"

I couldn't very well answer, my mouth filled with her glory station, her little nubbin keeping me busy. That story would be more convenient to tell during after-play. For the moment I was savoring the appetizer, preparing for the main course when I would slide my manhood deep into her sleek tunnel. I was really looking forward to the main course, and from the satisfied noises emanating from her mouth I guessed she was too. I didn't need to wait very long for her to request we move to the main event.

"Oh fuck me, please fuck me, I want to feel that rigid pole of yours deep in my cunt."

With my hands under the back of her knees, I brought her legs up opening her completely, and as soon as I had slid my cock inch by delicious inch into her inner sanctum, her hot pussy gripped my shaft like a vice. That woman had cunt muscles to die for, even when I remained motionless, it felt as if I had stuck my cock in a milking machine. As soon as she released me I pulled out and before her snatch could grab and hold me again I began pumping away into that quivering wet hole.

She groaned in pleasure, "oh fuck Leeeew this feels sooo gooood!" Her breathing escalated, a clear sign of the approaching orgasm building inside her, and ready to erupt at any moment.

When it blew she became very vocal, shrieking and squealing at the top of her voice, while grabbing my neck and pulling me into her. It was so hot and electrifying that I couldn't hold it any longer either as I felt an incredible wave of sexual ecstasy run through my body - my sperm was racing up my shaft from my balls like a tsunami.

I let go of her legs which she quickly crossed behind my back as I collapsed on top of her. It took us the better part of ten minutes to resurface from our high. She looked at me with a satisfied smile and out of the blue she said; "How about dinner?"

Totally flabbergasted by her question, I said, "What do you mean by dinner?"

"Well it's that time of day when people usually have dinner, so have you got anything in house so we can have dinner together?"

"Euh, maybe you should have a look in the fridge?"

"Excellent idea, I'm curious what a bachelor has in his fridge, foodwise."

She got up from the sofa and walked naked to the kitchen area where she opened the door of the fridge.

"I'm surprised, you do have a healthy lifestyle, usually a bachelor's fridge holds beer and ready-made meals, you have vegies in here and fruit and yogurt, excellent, how about I prepare you a nice home-cooked dinner?"

"I wouldn't say no to that, are you for real?"

"Well I've got to eat, you've got to eat and you have all these goodies in the fridge, so yes, I love to cook and I rarely get the chance to cook for two, or even for one with all my flying. Got any meat?"

"Yes in the freezer, I've got everything, chicken, beef, pork, lamb, veal, fish, scampi, just tell me what you would like, I even got snails."

"Oh lovely, do you have any other appointments this evening?"

"Euh no, I didn't even know you were coming."

"Great, we can have snails and then we can have lamb, both with lots of garlic, you will stink the remainder of the week, but I don't care, I won't have to endure it. Can you peel some potatoes, and how about preparing the French beans to go with the lamb?"

"Sounds great, do you want an apron?"

"No, I think I'll be adventurous and cook in the buff. How about you, will you be my naked sous-chef, or do you insist on clothes?"

"Hey if you go in the raw, I'll go in the raw. I never had a meal in the buff in here so that's another adventure I can tick off my list."

Georgina was a sight for sore eyes as she got busy in the kitchen and I helped with the preparations, taking out the lamb and the snails to thaw, peeling some potatoes, and topping and tailing the beans. When she walked into the shop I had a pretty good idea that we were going to fuck but I never expected she was also going to prepare me a full meal. It was great fun watching her, and after a while, I even felt my cock stirring again. Although it has to be said that with all the great smells she was creating I was getting more hungry than horny.

"Can I offer you another glass of champagne?"

"Yes please, what do you have as wine?"

"Are you a Bordeaux or a Burgundy person?"

"Strictly Burgundy."

"Do you like Gevrey-Chambertin?"

"Oh yes please, it's one of my favorite Burgundies - yours as well?"

"Absolutely, I visit the area at least once a year and I have my favorite wine grower where I stock up."

"My God Lew, you are a man of my own heart, why hasn't any woman picked you up?"

"Let's say I prefer my freedom, I was never interested in settling down, you know, house, wife, kids, dog, white picket fence, no, not for me. That's why I had the snip, to make sure there would never be little Lews - and you?"

"The opportunity never presented itself, and to be honest, I never wanted to settle down either. I'm not the motherly type: well the pilots were my boys and now the occasional photographer...OK, let's eat."

During the meal, she told me about her adventures in the air and all the different places she had been during her career. I had traveled a lot in my life but in comparison to her, I was just a beginner. Before we realized it, it was eleven o'clock.

"How about you stay the night?" I asked.

"I'd love to, but would you be a dear and get my suitcase from my car then if you don't mind?"

"I don't mind, but I need to get dressed, or I might be arrested or create a scandal and I already have a bad reputation."

"How can you have a bad reputation, such a nice man like you?"

"Not everybody has a BDSM clubhouse in his cellar."

"WHAT? Do you have your own BDSM club in your cellar? You're joking!"

"No I'm not, but it's not my club, I'm just the landlord."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, and tonight their open house night."

"Can I visit please, I've never been in one of those?"

"You're not afraid? People sometimes suffer pain in these kinds of clubs."

"No, I've always wondered what it would feel like to be tied up or be flogged or to give total control over my body to another person."

"What is it with women, why do a lot of them want to combine pain with pleasure? Is it because they've been suppressed for centuries, and still are in certain countries, or has it to do with giving birth, the immense pain of delivering followed by the enormous pleasure of having a baby?"

"It's probably our nature, don't analyze it to death Lew, just go with the flow."

I'm OK with it if you are, however, don't come complaining tomorrow when you have problems sitting down after they've tickled your bottom or back. But first, let me get your suitcase - although you could walk into the club completely naked, you wouldn't be the first one.

"Do they do that?"

"Yes, but usually on a leash and restrained."

"I shouldn't ask you how you know these things, seeing you live above such a club."

"Oh, I'm just a novice when it comes to the lifestyle, if you really want to experience what it's like, I should ask Tanja to take you under her wing."

"Tanja? Who's Tanja?"

"She's the elected boss, and a talented Mistress. She runs the club."

"Can I meet her?"

"You will have to, she's the one that approves entry."

"Yes, let's do this, let's go, I can't wait, will you take pictures?"

"I am the designated photographer of the club, so yes if you want me to I can take pictures."

"Oh God I'm so excited, I never expected to experience something like this when I decided to pay you a visit." She said while clapping her hands.

I put on some clothes and Georgina gave me the key to her car to get her suitcase. Upon my return she decided to get dressed, as walking into the club in the buff would have been too much of a dare. Upon my suggestion, she did go commando though.

When we entered the club I was greeted by Vag, Tanja's sub, who was usually on entry duty on open door night.

"Hello Vag, how are you doing?"

"Very well, thank you, Master Lew."

"She calls you Master?" Georgina whispered in my ear.

"Yes Georgina, Vag is a sub and she addresses a dom like me as Master."

"So you're a dom?"

"Sometimes I am, I've got my own sub, that's Jada, who works part-time for me in the photoshop while she attends photo school."

"Oh, how exciting."

"Vag, can you please get your Mistress?"

"Yes Master," she replied and went looking for Tanja, who appeared very quickly.

"Hi Lew, visiting? It's been a while since we saw you last."

"Hello Tanja, yes but this is special, I'd like you to meet Georgina who is interested in a first experience of the lifestyle, and seeing it's your open house evening I thought this would be an excellent opportunity for her. Seeing you're the expert, I was wondering if you could find the time to let her have this experience?"

"For you, or any of your friends, Lew, I'll make the time."

"Thank you, Tanja, I appreciate it, she's all yours, but remember she's never done this before - maybe take it easy on her?"

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her, did you warn her she may be a bit sore tomorrow?"

"Yes I did, but she still insisted."

"OK let's do this, but first and foremost, what is your safeword, Georgina?"

"My safeword, what do you mean with my safeword?"

"A word that you say when you want me to stop doing whatever it is I'm doing. When you feel you can't take it anymore and want to stop. And don't forget from now on you will always address me as Mistress; so what's your safe word?"

"Euh...airline...Mistress."

"Excellent airline it is, any relation to your professions?"

"I'm a stewardess Mistress."

"Good, now strip stewardess!"

Georgina looked at me, not immediately understanding what she was supposed to do. I nodded and whispered, "Just do as she says."

"You are slow Georgina, but we'll soon remedy that."

"Oh boy," I thought, "Georgina is in for a rough ride, but hey it's what she wanted and Tanja is the best to give her that experience."

Once Georgina was naked, Tanja slipped a collar around her neck and attached a leash so she could drag her around, taking her to a quiet corner. I wondered what she was going to teach her first - some of the slave positions maybe, and I was right. After a good ten minutes, Georgina had learned how to stand at attention, stand for inspection, or at your service, ending with the Nadu position. Next, I guess she was going to be disciplined for being slow undressing. I'd seen Tanja working with other subs, so I had a pretty good idea how she trained them. She had Georgina in an inspection position when she picked up a flogger to tickle Georgina's body. At first, tickling was what she was actually doing giving half-hearted slaps with the flogger on her back and bottom. Judging by Georgina's facial expression, the fifth hit was harder. Her hands went straight for her bottom.

"Keep your hands behind your head slave, or I'll have to restrain you."

"Yes," was all that Georgina whispered.

"Yes, who?" Tanja barked.

"Yes, Mistress?" Georgina ventured.

"Excellent, you learn fast, but to make sure you remember, I'll give you 5 across your tits." Which she immediately began to do, and judging from Georgina's face they were painful, but also stimulating as I saw her nipples get harder with each swat. Small pinkish stripes quickly became visible all over her beautiful big boobs.

"Open your legs as wide as you can!" Tanja said.

Georgina immediately complied, but clearly not entirely to Tanja's wishes;

"Wider! I want to see those lips part."

From Georgina's face, I could see that she was struggling to comply, but she managed to spread wider, and as Tanja said her nether lips opened, showing some moistness, giving away that she was getting aroused by the treatment.

Circling around her, Tanja gave a swat between her legs from behind, taking her by surprise, with the tips of the flogger tickling her semi-opened pussy. The first one again was more like a caress, but the ones after that were meant to hurt, and judging from her face they did, but up till now she took it like a trooper. I wondered what else Tanja had in mind.

I didn't have to wait very long before she blindfolded Georgina and took her by the leash to the St Andrew's cross attaching her to it in a standing spread-eagle position. A small crowd of aficionados had gathered when they saw Tanja drag this gorgeous woman they'd never seen before across the room. Maybe it was for the best that Georgina couldn't see the crowd she'd drawn. Total exposure and humiliation were things that were very big in the lifestyle. Sometimes they even took one of the subs totally naked on a leash through public streets or parks, not in the village though because that could create a riot and rub certain villagers the wrong way. Not that the club was a total secret, but for some, it was still a totally unwanted establishment; even I sometimes got remarks or sneers for allowing it to exist on my premises.

Tanja continued with swatting Georgina, sometimes cheered on by the modest applause of the onlookers when she hit Georgina hard across her thighs or tits. After a time, she left Georgina just standing there, not knowing and guessing what was to come next, while she went looking for some other devices to enhance the experience.

The most obvious choice was nipple clamps of course, but for that, she needed my assistance. I was instructed to suck on Georgina's nipples to make them big and hard, making it easier to clamp them. To be honest I didn't mind assisting in such an entertaining way. It was even entertaining and pleasurable for the both of us as I heard Georgina moan when I sucked and bit on her nipps. When they were nice and hard, shining wet from my saliva, Tanja took the first one between thumb and index finger, gave it an extra twist, and applied the bamboo sticks with the elastic bands on each side, pulling them open and letting them snap shut around the poor little nub, drawing a scream from Georgina's lips, the second one followed forthwith resulting in a second scream.

"Shut up sub! Unless you want to use your safeword," Tanja hissed between her lips. That put an end to Georgina's vocal expression of the pain she was experiencing. Next was a string of clothespins that were attached with a cord to each other all along the side of her body. I'd seen this before, once in place, they were left for a while and then all ripped off in one go with the cord, creating an additional searing pain all along the body. The same would happen when Tanja removed the bamboo nipple clamps, letting the blood come rushing back into the swollen, tender nubs.

The way Georgina was displayed on the cross left her pussy wide open for additional treatment, and knowing Tanja she was going to take full advantage of that. I saw her go for a glass vase with a candle inside which contained already a nice portion of melted hot wax at the top, one of the favorite things to be used on a naked female body. At the last minute, however, she changed her mind, remembering that this was an initiation and pouring, at once, a large amount of hot wax on a body was more something for a trained sub and not for a novice like Georgina. Since her boobs were already busy dealing with the clamps her pussy was the next obvious choice.

Still blindfolded she had no idea what was to come and I knew from first-hand personal experience that candle wax can feel really burning when it hits your skin for the very first time. I could only imagine what it would do to such a sensitive area as a pussy or a clit. I was about to see for myself as Tanja began to let individual drops from the lit candle drip onto Georgina's body, starting on her mons slowly descending to her already throbbing pussy. The effect, seemed earth-shattering, especially when the third drop hit her hooded clit, quickly followed by a few more on the inner lips. She squealed like a stuck pig, tears dripping from beneath her blindfold.

I moved quickly behind her, as I imagined that she was about to shout "airline" thinking she was being brand marked, maimed for life.

"It's only hot wax, the pain will go away in a few seconds; there's no permanent damage to your most precious body part," I whispered in her ear. Hearing me so close she turned her head in my direction and gave me a tiny grateful smile. "Hang in there if you want the full experience, I've already got some great pictures."

"Leave my sub alone!" Tanja barked at me. I removed myself quickly from Georgina's side, letting Tanja continue with her games. She continued by removing the blindfold, making Georgina blink at the light. It took a few seconds for her to realize she had drawn quite a crowd of onlookers. At first, she looked a bit frightened but soon noticed she was the center of attention and almost basked in the glory. So much so that she began to smile, the pain in her pussy and nipps forgotten. That was soon changed by Tanja who began to swat between her legs again with a flogger, the whipping thongs tearing off the set wax from her pussy. When her mound was completely clear, Tanja installed a magic wand between her legs pressing directly on her clit. She handed the remote control to the watching crowd, allowing free rein to whoever wanted to play with this stimulator.