The Photo Shop Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to change tactics. I put the scissors back in my trouser pocket and moved to the control table to activate the winch that would pull her up off the floor. Her bodybuilding had created a well-developed muscular structure which helped her to hang on to the bar her hands were attached to. Her light, beautiful, and almost naked body was now fully extended, ready for the next challenge.

I could almost see in her eyes she was wondering what I had in mind, a flogging, something else? I left her guessing. Approaching from behind, I extended my arms, put my nails just above her elbows on the inside of her arms, and began to draw them down, barely touching her skin. At first, she giggled but that soon turned into loud laughter as I tickled her arms, moving via her sensitive armpits, which made her squirm and shake. Next, my nails moved over the sides of her sexy frame, staying well away from her tits, to the underside of her ribs, which I gave some extra attention with my fingers, before moving to the center over her enticing navel. I progressed ever so slowly over her hips and groin to the junction of her legs, then over her panties to the inside of her thighs. That was a bit difficult, as she tried to keep her legs pressed together. I should have attached them to a spreader bar, but I still had plenty of time to tackle that part of her body, as I intended to have her on the spanking bench later on, so I began my journey back up her body again, ending back at the inside of her elbows.

All the while she had been squirming and laughing, her panties had been getting wetter and wetter - time to remove them. I could slide them down, the way she was suspended, but what's the fun in that? I took out my scissors again and cut through one side. It fell away, revealing half of her enticing pussy, when I cut the other side, they stayed between her legs as she held them pressed together. Moving behind her, I grabbed her ankles and, before she realized what I was doing, pulled her legs open letting the piece of cloth fall to the ground and leaving her completely bare.

From the corner of my eye, I had seen Beth make several sketches, now I needed to add to those I'd taken earlier and get some photos of Petra nicely suspended, beautifully stretched out. When I started to snap the pictures she did something totally unexpected. I watched her pull up her legs to a nice 90° angle to her upper body and then continue until her feet almost hit her forehead. Oh my God, this girl was really muscular. She lowered her legs again and began to swing as trapeze artists do. In no time she had her feet on the bar slid them through, and took a seat looking down at me and Beth with a triumphant smile on her face.

"OK smartass you got me, I can't really punish you for that: I never said you couldn't do a circus act. I'll bring you down unless you have another trick up your sleeve you're not even wearing."

"Permission to speak Master?"

"Yeah, yeah go ahead tell me."

"I can come down the same way, and I do think I need to be punished for doing something unexpected."

"OK if you think so, but this time I won't allow you to do that kind of crazy thing again - I'll attach your feet to a spreader bar as well."

"Yes, Master."

I didn't get a spreader bar but instead attached her feet with ropes to rings on the floor, placing her in a vertical spread-eagle position completely accessible for a good flogging or anything else for that matter. This time I was not going to use a flogger like I did the first time, but a real whip. Her skin needed to be nicely marked to make the paintings look more dramatic, so I picked out a wicked little whip with red braided leather along the foot-long handle and a three-feet-long, black leather, braided strap - light and very flexible.

I had been practicing with this thing during one of my rare spare moments, so I was pretty handy with it, I could place the strap or its tip exactly where I wanted it. I could if I wanted to hit her nipple with just the tip. Time to see if my skills extended to applying the whip to an exposed and naked female body. I snapped the whip in the air, giving a loud crack. She couldn't see what I was doing as I was behind her, but it drew her attention. Unfamiliar with the noise, she tried to turn her head, desperately trying to figure out what was making that fearful sound. I didn't give her much time to guess, giving her the first hit on one of her bottom cheeks with just the tip. It must have felt like the sting of a bee to her, and a loud squeak was the result.

"What...?"

"Stay silent!" I barked before she could finish her question. Next, I hit her back with a bigger portion of the whip, resulting in another cry. I thought I had teased her enough, and I wanted her to see what I was holding in my hand so I moved to her front. She stared at me, her eyes wide open and filled with fear.

I now attacked her tits, first just hitting the nipple with the tip of the whip, then, coming closer, I hit her and wrapped the leather strap almost around her body. She was now nicely pinking up. After ten hits on her upper body, I let my hand slide over the parts I had targeted, making sure the skin was not broken anywhere. Angrily she looked me in the eyes but didn't dare to speak.

"Don't be angry slave, you had a punishment coming, that look will only get you more swats."

She quickly lowered her eyes. I began now to concentrate my hits on her lower body, her thighs, but also her, now already rather moist, pussy. I tried to place the tip of the whip directly on her clit. Every hit on my target resulted in a high-pitched wail emanating from her upper lips. Soon her pussy was turning not just pink, but nicely red. Again time to make sure nothing irreparable had occurred. When sliding my finger inside, it came out covered in her girly juices also resulting in a satisfied moan. I took the opportunity to raise her arousal a bit more, making the upwards movement in a come-hither motion on her g-spot.

Petra had kept me so busy I had completely forgotten about taking pictures, luckily Beth had been astute enough to pick up the slack. She had grabbed the camera and was shooting away in between making her sketches. In retrospect, this proved to be the better solution as she knew what she'd been drawing and could complete it with some more relevant photos.

"How are we doing Beth? Do we have enough variation for your paintings or should I do something different? Or would you perhaps like to have a go?"

"It's your bet with Petra, Lew, I don't have a say in this."

"Yes, but the rules of the bet were that she had to obey me for two hours, so if I decide to allow you some playtime, that's entirely my decision."

"If those are the rules I wouldn't mind having a go at her if you don't mind?"

"No, go right ahead, I'll take the photos for a while, you want to keep her here?"

"Maybe I'd prefer her in the gyno chair. That might make some good paintings, and I've always fantasized about playing doctor."

"Excellent, let's move her."

I let Petra down, detached her, and led her to the gynecology chair inviting her to put her legs in the stirrups, and leaving her pussy wide open on display. To make sure she wouldn't make any unexpected moves I secured her legs with leather cuffs to the stirrups. To make it more real, Beth donned the doctor's coat that was part of the display, completing it with an old-fashioned stethoscope and the mirror and light on her head.

As Beth stepped into her role, she addressed Petra, "So my little lady, let's see if you're fit and in good shape to continue enjoying sex play. Are you sensitive?"

"Yes, ma'am, I've got very sensitive nipples."

"Let me be the judge of that after I've performed some tests.? Hands behind your head please!"

Petra immediately put her hands to where they were directed, showcasing her cute, small, and firm boobs. The nipples were very erect following my artful play with the whip. Beth picked up a couple of Wartenberger pinwheels, one with a single wheel and a second with five wheels. The one-wheel version had bigger and what looked like even sharper points than the other one. She started with that, applying it to the underside of Petra's right-hand boobie, then circling around the nipple which started to grow and harden further. Petra stayed silent until Beth applied the one-wheel version directly to the erect nipple of her left tit - that manipulation resulted in a small yelp.

When she put more pressure on that one, a mousy squeak escaped from Petra's lips. Beth put the five-wheel to one side, and continued with the one-wheel, also applying it to the right boob, pressing pretty hard and wheeling several times over the nipple. In reaction Petra's lips formed the sweetest whimpers, satisfying Beth who moved the wheel down over her abdomen making a nice U-turn on her mound, bypassing her pussy and returning to the right mammary gland. She made little circles on the aureola to finish with a hard run directly across the nipple, resulting in a high-pitched yelp.

"Mhm, yes I see your nipples are rather sensitive, let's see about the rest of your body."

I had shot at least 50 photos while that was going on; not only overviews but also close-ups of the nipples when the wheel went over them, and some of Beth looking very concentrated while she was playing with Petra.

"I already saw your very nice pussy when you were in the beauty parlor for your Brazilian, but I didn't have the pleasure of playing with it. I would like to correct that now, so as the dentist would say, open wide, please. Oh, but of course, you already did when you took a seat in this lovely chair didn't you?

This time, going down with the wheel, Beth didn't bypass Petra's pussy but went straight for it, rolling over her labia, nicely pinked up from the whipping, before proceeding to her also sensitive inner thighs. After she had a good run with the wheel over all the lovely parts where Petra's legs meet her body, she put the wheel to the side to pick up a speculum for a thorough inner examination of her play area.

"My, my, this looks so red and hot dear, we need to cool you down before you catch fire."

"Lew why don't you get me one of those cooling sticks from the freezer," looking at me while she mouthed, "Dildo and cubes".

I knew exactly what she meant. During one of my visits, Tanja had shown me the special dildos they had in the freezer, rather similar to the cool bricks you use in your cool box when going to the beach. When warm the dildos were all soft but put in the freezer they became rock-hard like a real cock, only just a bit colder than a live one. By the time I got back with the requested item, Beth had removed the speculum. She took the dildo from me, and inserted the tip between Petra's dripping pussy lips, resulting in a sharp intake of breath when she suddenly felt the ice-cold popsicle enter her hot tunnel.

"You'll soon feel better darling, this will cool you down nicely," Beth said as she pushed the ice dildo all the way into her hot pussy. Petra produced some animalistic groans and yelps, going to high-pitched mewling with an intense shiver when Beth applied an ice cube to each of her red hot nipples as well. When the cubes had almost disappeared, Beth began removing the dildo too. It had not gone completely soft but had lost most of its rigidity.

"Feel how nice and cool her pussy is now Lew," Beth said to me, taking my hand and placing it on her snatch.

"Oh yes that's much better, but we probably shouldn't delay in bringing it back to a more normal temperature before it shrivels up don't you think? I said with a wink, while I handed the camera back to Beth.

As we were running out of time, I had something less painful in mind for her final ordeal. I invited her to follow me, crawling on all fours and leading her to one of the strapping benches. I instructed her to lie comfortably on her back, arms outstretched over her head, and slide the lower part of her arms into leather sleeves with half a dozen small straps on each. I quickly fastened the buckles, thus immobilizing her upper body. As the bench was rather narrow her legs automatically fell to each side, dangling and opening her up very enticingly, making it rather difficult for her to move thus keeping her pussy completely available for games or torture.

I felt we had tortured her cunt enough with the whip and the ice dildo, so I chose games rather than torture. With her arms stretched out, she was nicely displayed for a second tickling session. To make it more interesting I attached a magic wand to one of her legs, the head tightly against her core, and switched it on a low vibration setting. The final half-hour was meant to first keep her on edge, then finally let her experience the mother of all orgasms at the end - very similar to what Linda and I did to Beth, to get her to agree to the painting exhibition. When Petra was nicely stretched out and attached, I got some nice big white ostrich feathers with which I began to tickle her body, starting with the inside of her upper arms and armpits, then moving on to her perky tits and her abdomen.

In between the tickle sessions, I increased the intensity of the wand on her pussy making her twist and squirm. When I saw her arch her back, usually a sure sign of an approaching orgasm I switched it off and stopped with the feathers. She gave a disgruntled moan when I did that the first time. When I then restarted I was rewarded with a satisfied moan. Stopping her from achieving the ultimate pleasure the second and third time gave the same result. When I did it the fourth time, she tried to achieve her goal by squirming and arching her back higher than any time before, pushing against the now silent wand but because of the way she was on the bench it was impossible for her to put any pressure on her clit herself.

"Anything wrong dear?" I asked with an air of innocence.

"Can I please cum, Master?"

"Would you like that?" I asked switching the wand back on at a low setting, then going over her boobs and abdomen with the feathers again.

"Yes, Master can you please let me cum?"

"And what do I get out of letting you cum?"

"I'll do anything for you Master, but please let me cum."

I turned to Beth, who was still sketching while taking lots of pictures in between. "What do you think Beth can we allow this cute little sub to cum?"

"I don't know Master Lew, has she been an obedient sub?"

While this conversation was going on I kept her on edge, varying the intensity of the wand while taking her rock-hard nipples between my fingers and also applying varying pressure on them. I knew from a previous session with her and from Beth's test earlier with the pinwheel, that she had indeed very sensitive nipples, the reason why I hadn't put any clamps on them this time. I had seen them almost double in size when I had attacked them with the feathers.

"She has Beth, maybe I should end her misery and stop everything," after which I switched the wand off again and removed it.

"No please let me cum, I want to cum, I'm begging you, please let me cum...Master!"

"Oh is that what you want? You want to have an orgasm?"

"Yes, yes, yes, please!" She shouted desperately at the top of her voice, not even caring to add the title Master.

I bent over her, kissed her cunny, and sucked her clit into my mouth, pinching her nipples hard at the same time. That in combination with her being so highly strung from the edging the past half hour clinched the deal. She came immediately, arching her back making it rise more than a foot off the bench, pulling in her stomach pushing her cunt into my face, and squirting all over it. She screamed out loud, producing satisfied animalistic noises from her mouth, her voice high and thick with pleasure. Her orgasm kept going like forever, with me alternating between fucking her with my tongue and sucking on, or nibbling her magic little appendage. It seemed she kept going from one orgasm into the next until my jaw became too sore and I had to switch to finger fucking her. Never in my life had I seen a woman have this many orgasms in succession as she did.

Finally, after seemingly forever, she collapsed, totally spent, panting. While she was catching her breath I untied the straps holding her arms and moved her legs back up on the bench so that she was in a more comfortable position. All of a sudden I saw her shiver and realized that the heating was not on because the club was closed. She must be getting cold by now, and not just as a result of having a deep-frozen dildo shoved up her cunt or ice cubes tickling her nipps. I quickly put a big fluffy towel over her which Beth had fetched from the dressing room. She gave me a grateful smile, still recovering from the exertions I had put her through and the consequent powerful orgasms she had experienced.

"You came through beautifully Petra, I'm proud of you. Let's get you under a hot shower."

After she had had her shower and got dressed again in the clothes she left in the dressing room, we adjourned to my apartment to go over what she had just experienced with the both of us.

"As I promised Petra, I have a small surprise for you. I'm sure you've never tried any of these," I said while putting three bottles of beer on the table; Oud Beersel Rozenlambiek, - Oud Beersel Lambiek Earl Grey and Oud Beersel Lambiek Lapsang Souchong, " You can have them all right now, or choose one and take the other two home with you to savor another day. They're fairly new on the market and I'm sure you won't have tasted them before."

"That's wonderful, and no I've never even heard of them."

"Care to have one as well Beth?"

"Absolutely, although I'm basically a wine aficionado, I do love the occasional special beer from time to time. If you don't mind, being a tea lover as well I'd like to go for the Earl Grey version. I'm curious how they combined the taste of beer with the taste of tea."

"They combine beer with lots of stuff dear, there is this brewery who has chocolate pralines combined with each of their beers, although I must say some are more successful in taste than the others."

"But if I take the Earl Grey one, how about Petra. You promised she could take the two she doesn't try here home?"

"Yes, I did and she will for the simple reason I got three of each for everyone. You get to take home the ones you don't taste tonight as well."

"Aha, that's very generous of you."

"Speaking of generous, I think you owe Petra about 150 Euro."

"I do? Why is that?"

"A model would, at the going rate, cost you 75 Euro per hour, she posed for two hours for you so I think it's only fair that you pay her, but don't worry I'll chip in half for her posing for the photos, so it will only be 75 for you for the posing for the paintings or drawings, whatever you want to call it...Or maybe I should charge you 75 for the photos?"

"You skinflint- your middle name isn't Scrooge is it?"

"I'm only joking dear, I'll cough up," pulling out my wallet and giving Petra the 75 Euro she had earned so thoroughly.."

"So how was it for you Petra? Did you enjoy the session?"

"I thoroughly enjoyed the last part, that was the first time in my life I have had multiple orgasms. I've read about it, and I saw a British documentary on TV entitled 'The Never-ending Orgasm' but it never occurred to me I could be multi-orgasmic too. So yes that was a life-changing experience but the steps working up to it? I'm not so sure."

"Why, was it too painful?"

"No not really, the first time was far more painful but after that session, you promised a tickling session in the future, which you gave me, in the end, today, but I first had to endure the whipping to get to it. In the end, it wasn't too bad, so let's say the jury is still out on this session being better or worse than the first."