The Photo Shop Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Jack and I were very quick to agree to such a proposal and nodded "yes" very vigorously.

"Excellent what will it be ladies?"

"Oh, we're ladies now? No longer slaves?"

"No dear, after this performance I bow my head to you, I never expected novices to be able to endure some of these manipulations - are you sure this is your very first BDSM adventure?"

"Yes absolutely, we've never visited this kind of club before, OK occasionally we spank each other's butt, but that's about as far as we go, but for now, allow us to confer on our preferred rewards please," Gina replied, taking Victoria by the arm and leading her away so they could whisper without being overheard.

Less than ten seconds later they came back. "We've decided: Victoria would like to be pleasured by you Tanja and given our performance and your promise, she insists you make her cum at least twice. I would love to experience a double penetration by the Masters, with Lew in the front and because of his size, Jack in the back, I know it will be a challenge, but as we are doing all kinds of stuff outside our comfort zone tonight, expanding our borders I would like to try and see if I can accommodate him. I would just remind them I was promised two orgasms!"

I utterly enjoyed the way things had worked out, I hoped to see Tanja in the nude again while she pleasured Victoria and I was extremely curious about how Gina was going to take Jack up her bum. Jack was all business, he dragged a bench over and laid down, his cock pointing towards the ceiling, inviting Gina to impale herself on it.

She began to look nervous when she could see Jack's huge dick up close and personal. She looked at Tanja as if to ask for her help in accomplishing this task. Without uttering one word, Tanja immediately understood what Gina was looking for, lube, she grabbed a bottle from the table nearby and handed it to her. Gina mouthed "thank you" taking over the bottle and unscrewing the top. She spread a large amount of the content all over Jack's hard pole, feeling it getting even bigger as she manipulated it with her slender hands.

She applied another dollop of lube to her asshole making it all smooth and slippery, slipping in a few fingers to prepare for the assault of this huge piece of man meat into her back passage. I saw her take a deep breath and climb on the bench facing away from Jack and positioning herself over the beast. Jack helped by forming a small chair with his big hands to support and guide her. She lowered herself until his glans touched her little brown star, then taking another deep breath she pushed and I saw Jack's cock head slide in, she stopped.

"Take your time dear," he whispered, while the rest of us stood watching holding our breath. Jack had bent his knees so Gina could use them to support herself. Ten to fifteen seconds later I saw her almost unnoticeably start to slide down at a snail's pace. Jack's granite pole was slowly disappearing, and when it was about halfway in she stopped.

"Way to go girl!" Victoria supported her girlfriend, which gave her the courage to continue the long way down. After another few agonizing minutes, she had accomplished the task, a huge smile appeared on her face. Jack had removed his hands from under her bum as she was now sitting on his abdomen.

"That feels tight," Jack whispered.

"Tell me about it," Gina replied, "but I love it, shall I slide out?"

"Be my guest dear, you control the movement," after which Gina moved up again until only Jack's glans remained inside her, she seemed to get accustomed to this big thing inside her body as she slowly but surely began to ride his cock. She looked at me after about ten ups and downs, beckoning with her finger.

"Your turn Lew, get up here and fuck my pussy, I want to be filled to the brim!"

I quickly got my gear off, and with my cock, rock hard from the show I was witnessing, I stepped forward. Jack had lowered his knees and was now lying completely flat so I could straddle the bench moving forward, I grabbed her legs just under her knees and opened her legs wide, my cock pointing at her pussy, she grabbed it and brought it straight between her hot, wet lips. While she lifted her ass, Jack's cock slipping out of the back, I slid into the front to the hilt, penetrating her tunnel like a dream. She then lowered herself again on Jack's hard shaft, experiencing double penetration for the first time in her life, and what a penetration it was.

With a huge cock up her ass, it's a good thing I wasn't as big as Jack, or else it might have proven impossible to accommodate so much cock inside her glorious body. When going in I felt Jack's cock clearly through the double membrane separating her channels. As soon as he felt everything was going as planned Jack began to piston fuck her ass, I took it a bit slower, one penetration from my side to two from Jack's side. Gina had interlaced her fingers behind my neck to support herself, I held on to her waist to keep my balance.

"Ooooh, this feels sooooo good!" Gina yelled at the top of her voice, "I feeeel sooooo full, yes, yes ride me guys, fuck me, make me cum, I've earned it!"

We needed no more encouragement to keep pounding into Gina with all our force, competing to go as deep as possible, a competition I lost of course seen the "normal" size of my cock compared to Jack's big snake. With my hands on Gina's body, I could feel her slowly but surely inching closer to an orgasm. Jack must have felt it too, with his hands on her boobs, pinching her nipples between thumb and index.

Victoria and Tanja, mesmerized by Gina's bodily reactions to this double invasion, were cheering her on, having paused their own activities for a moment. After about ten minutes of pumping in and out of her body, I felt her getting rigid, her breathing rate increasing, a bit like ours, but for slightly different reasons. Mine was because I was slowly but surely running out of steam, Jack, who was about 15 years my junior was also taking more and deeper breaths, but not so fast as I was. Then I felt her pussy contract around my cock, just the same as, I guess, Jack was feeling her asshole clamping down on his shaft, as she went over the brink, her girly juices squirting between our bodies.

"Oh my God, yes, yes, aaaaah, aaaaaah, this is divine!" Gina shouted accompanied by several animalistic grunts which slowly turned to moans.

I couldn't keep it together anymore either, the visual stimulation I'd had for more than an hour of the girls being tortured coupled with the physical stimulation of her pussy brought about my orgasm. I could feel her clamping down on my cock, milking it for all it was worth, going for at least 15 seconds, squeezing out the last drop of my hot cum. Judging by Jack's facial expression he had also reached his peak, trying to bury half his body into hers.

Gina's body was filled to overflowing with cum from all three of us. Our audience was clapping and cheering. It took us the better part of ten minutes to adjust our breathing and come back down to earth. I was the first to pull my softening dick out of Gina, resulting in a steady flow of combined girly and man cum from her abused pussy. This allowed her to lift off of Jack's still semi-hard cock, and she flooded Jack's body with all the cum that now came pouring out of her, front and back. Tanja handed both her and Jack a towel to clean up.

Gina looked down at us with a huge smile on her face, "That was awesome!" she said, "I never imagined I could do that, but I did, I had this wonderful huge cock up my bum, Victoria, we need to buy a bigger dildo; I want to experience this again and let you experience it too."

"I may have what you need in my little shop," Tanja said, always looking for an angle to find more funds for her club.

"So Victoria, I think you're up next for an earth-shattering orgasm."

"Oh yes please."

"Tanja, are you ready?"

"OK, why don't you lie down on the bench then Victoria?"

"Yes, but I'd first like to see some more skin please," Victoria said while the rest of us started to yell "A POIL, A POIL" confirming we also wanted to see her totally naked.

"OK, OK," she said starting to undo her black leather bra, revealing her appetizing tits, next she began to remove the boots and finally, what we were all waiting for, her black leather shorts proving she had come commando.

Victoria was lying on her back on the bench holding onto her knees, her legs wide open giving Tanja total access to her clean shaved pussy.

"Do you remember what you promised me, Lew?'

"Ueh no, did I promise you something?"

"Yes, about putting a certain key in a certain lock..."

"Oh my God you're right I promised I would put my key in your lock tonight, but I'm afraid my key is incapacitated for the moment."

"Then you better capacitate it again my friend, a promise is a promise and I would like to make good use of that key while I enjoy Victoria's pussy, so make it happen, pronto."

"HELP! I need help, Gina, my dearest Gina, would you mind tasting your own pussy and making me hard again?"

"After you gave me such an earth-shattering orgasm, certainly. Bring that soft piece of meat here so I can suck it back to life. I wouldn't want you to break a promise you made to Tanja." Within seconds Gina was on her knees, my soft cock buried in her mouth giving me a masterful blowjob. Contrary to what I expected at my age, she had me hard again in less than 5 minutes. Ready to ravish Tanja from behind, who was standing bent over Victoria, her bum sticking invitingly out, and I slid in easily thanks to my cock being royally lubricated with Gina's saliva. Since I had cum not long ago, I felt like I could go for hours, I was gonna make Tanja regret reminding me of that promise.

"Am I doing OK Tanja?"

"Oh yes, please keep pumping, I love it."

"Yes dear, I'll keep on pumping until I orgasm and fill your cunt with the required cum, which I'm afraid might be a while, so you keep licking and sucking until I do."

"Hey that was not the deal, you only needed to make me cum, I never mentioned you needed to cum as well."

"Hey Tanja I agreed to put my key in your lock until it was well lubricated, and I'm afraid that may take a while now, so keep on doing what you're doing and enjoy the ride." I put both my hands on Tanja's shoulders, keeping her well-positioned over Victoria's lower region. Judging by the sounds she was making, she was already building up to a first orgasm. Gina and Jack were looking at the three of us going about our business but quickly got bored.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Jack taking Gina with him to his bondage corner, where he began his macramé thing again, tying her up very artfully. All of a sudden I heard Tanja sputter and saw that Victoria had squirted straight into her face and over her tits, she tried to get up but I kept her right where she was.

"Keep going Tanja, you owe her a second orgasm, so better get to it, I'll make sure you get yours." To increase my own fun, I let my hands stray from her shoulders to her front grabbing her tits, just giving them a tickle and a massage until I felt her nipples harden so I could pinch them between my thumb and index finger. I knew that she was not averse to some more painful play, so I gave her nipples a 180° turn and pull getting a muffled yell from her lips still very nicely embedded in Victoria's muff. Moving my hands again over her back towards her bum she began to moan until I slapped the right cheek with my hand, quickly followed by the same treatment of her left.

I immediately felt all this had a clear effect on Tanja's heightening spiral of arousal: her pussy began to clamp around my cock while her back arched, pushing her cunt harder against my abdomen. Trying to make her feel even better I kept trying to go deeper still. I began to sense the stirrings of my own building orgasm, but with a bit of concentration, I knew I could still go on for quite a while before lubricating her slot.

In the background, I heard Gina moaning and when I looked up I saw that Jack had strung her up, lying on her side, her tits tightly bound and slowly turning blueish with a pair of Japanese clamps on her nipps. A rope was pulled up tightly between her legs and connected to her ponytail, stimulating her clit every time she moved her head. I didn't need to worry because I still saw a smile on her face so I concentrated again on Tanja's hot cunt and body.

"I knew you had it in you, Lew, you know exactly which of my buttons to push to make me cum," she murmured from beneath me.

"Although I don't often get the chance to play with you, Tanja I love it, we should definitely do this more often, but I assumed you were rooting more for the other side, with Vag and all."

"Generally, yes, but occasionally I love a nice hard live cock inside me as well. I hope you remember putting your hard member in here before!"

"Impossible to forget Tanja. I was in the same position, wasn't I? Your favorite." I vividly remembered my first, and come to think of it only, fuck session with Tanja and her sub Vagina, especially when Tanja instructed Vag to nibble on my balls while I was fucking her mistress doggy style like right now.

"Yes Lew, keep going, make me cum, and on second thoughts, please do fill my cunt with your lovely juice."

"Coming up soon my dear, you just make sure you fulfill your end of the bargain you made with the girls," I said while I pushed her head again against Victoria's pussy, resulting in some more moans and the sweetest whimpers coming from her. Judging by the noise she was making, Victoria was getting close to her second orgasm and I was slowly getting tired of pumping in and out of Tanja so to speed things up, I began frigging Tanja's clit with the fingers of my right hand while I grabbed her left tit and pinched the nipple hard. Tanja arched her back some more pushing harder against both of my hands seeking her final pleasure. I felt her fingers tickling my balls probably wanting to make me cum simultaneously with herself, thus increasing her own pleasure.

Victoria's breathing escalated, uttering mousy little squeaks alternating with whimpers of pleasure on the way to the ultimate orgasmic bliss. Judging by Tanja's reaction Victoria came like a geyser again. Tanja responded as the walls of her pussy rippled over my shaft when she too had the most explosive orgasm wash over her in repeated waves which didn't die away immediately but seemed to keep on going like Victoria's.

With all this orgasmic bliss going on right below me, my dam broke as well with my own waves of euphoria coming over me while my sperm raced up my shaft and filled her cunt to overflowing, mingling with her profusely streaming juices.

I pulled out of Tanja who stood up again right next to me, the both of us catching our breath. I finished by giving her a tender kiss just touching her lips with mine, which she accepted with a thankful smile on her face. Victoria sat up and all three of us turned towards Gina and Jack who were still playing hard with the ropes.

"Hey, Jack!" I shouted, "are you trying to turn her into a sausage?"

They both looked at us, Gina with a satisfied smile on her face replied, "No he's packaging me for you to take home as a present."

"That's very nice, but I think you better pack it in if you catch my drift, it's time to call it a night, working day again for me tomorrow."

"OK, but you do remember we owe her a second orgasm, and I really don't think we should stop before she's completely satisfied," he said with a smirk.

Gina was suspended upside down from a single rope that wound its way around her body. Her hands were behind her back, and her feet were tied together at the ankles, while her knees were spread by a steel bar strapped behind them. The whole picture was highly erotic, her breasts thrust forward, her nipples erect, while her open thighs framed her red and swollen sex, dripping with her moisture.

Jack picked up a black silicone vibrator, turned it on high, and touched it repeatedly to her hard nipples, making her twist, though whether it was to get closer or move away wasn't clear. Her breasts swelled, and her swollen teats looked like they would burst. Her tormentor took a pair of vicious-looking nipple clamps and showed them to her, before letting them snap down on her sensitive nubbins. She screamed.

He moved the vibrator down her body and applied it to the rope running between her open pussy lips. Gina jumped and immediately started to moan and squirm. He kept the vibe moving up and down the rope, pressing it against her clit. In less than two minutes, the helpless girl started to tense, and Jack yanked the chain attached to the nipple clamps, pulling them off. The bound girl let out another scream, this time of intense pleasure mixed with the pain from her tits. She stretched the ropes as she came violently and collapsed.

After about five minutes Gina had come down from her last tremendous orgasm, Jack looked at her and then me and said, "OK, orgasm jobs are done, I'll have her unpacked in ten minutes," Jack said with a big smile on his face.

Ten minutes later Gina was back, completely devoid of all the ropes Jack had tied around her naked body. The rope markings were still very visible and would remain so for the next day or even days I guessed.

"Thank you, Tanja, thank you, Jack, it was a lovely evening, I hope you enjoyed it too, I'm sure the girls did."

"Oh yes we did and we will certainly look for a similar club at home now that we've tasted this BDSM stuff," Victoria added.

"If you are looking for a good club, I'm afraid I can't recommend one, I have no connections there, so you'll have to search the internet. If you find one that seems good, mail me and I'll ask among our members if they have any experience with the one you've chosen."

"Thanks, Tanja, we indeed had a lovely evening - I never expected to expand my boundaries this wide, and neither did Victoria. Whenever you're in Rome please look us up, we'd love to take you out on the town and treat you to an excellent meal in Daddy's restaurant, or maybe it's now my brother Marco's, we don't know yet what Daddy will do, Mom would very much like him to retire, but we're not sure he will go for it. A lot will depend on the outcome of the cruise they're currently on."

"It was very nice to get to know you girls, I'm still in awe of how you took all this, especially the challenge, 'c'est du jamais vue', totally unexpected. Have you any idea when you'll go back home yet?"

"We're leaving tomorrow, going back via Switzerland, we'll make a one-day shopping stop in Milano, and we'll visit the winery in Tuscany, the one I worked in while I trained as a sommelier, just the same as mommy did so many years ago. They're almost like family now, and when we're there, I'll sample the latest vintages and place the orders for the restaurant for the coming season."

"Oh, you're a trained sommelier, I thought you were in real estate?"

"We are, but originally I trained as a sommelier just like Mom, but when the love of my life, Victoria, crossed my path I joined her realtor company. Occasionally I still do some sommelier stuff, when they need me at the family restaurant, but not that much anymore. While we were here, we had a very good meeting with some local realtors and might be working together with them in the future, so you never know, we may be around again. Then we will join the club properly if and when we want to visit and play."

"You met with Grace and Nancy?"

"Yes, we did, lovely ladies."

"Indeed they are, and I'm already looking forward to seeing you two again, but for now, have a safe trip home."

"OK girls, let's get you to bed, you've got a tiring day ahead of you tomorrow, and I want you well rested before you go on the road."