The Photo Shop Ch. 42

Story Info
Walking in the footsteps of Playboy magazine.
11.3k words
4.66
3.6k
2
0

Part 42 of the 64 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 11/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Photo shop by Candyman666©

All characters participating in sexual activity in the stories are 18 or over. Please don't be afraid to let me know what you think of my stories. This story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

To help you keep track of the different characters in the series, a list can be found on my author's page in order of their appearance in the stories.

Chapter 42: Hellen's surprise

I had been so enthralled by Catharina's stories of their cruise and Florida visit that I had neglected to take care of my promised trip to London with Grace. So I'd better do something about it quickly. It's usually pretty busy in London during the Christmas season, but I hoped to still be able to book the train and a hotel room. Eurostar proved to be no problem, I got us two seats in the business premier class.

The Hilton Metropole was slightly more difficult, especially since I wanted to book with HHonors points, but in the end, they gave me a nice room when I additionally booked a few vouchers for dinner. It was just a question of fair give and take. I had just finished everything when I heard the shop's doorbell. When I got to the front a pleasant surprise awaited me.

"Hellen, do what do I owe the pleasure of your visit? Everything's OK with Dave or his camera I hope?"

"Hi Lew, don't worry everything is OK with Dave and his camera, he barely puts it down. Not that the quality of his photos has much improved, but he is happy as a lark shooting away at me. No, the reason I'm here is to ask you, maybe, a favor?"

"My dear Hellen, you know I can't refuse you anything. Tell me what can I do to make you happy?"

"It might be more a question of making Dave happy, well at least I hope it will make him happy, it will definitely be a surprise for him."

"Making Dave happy and giving him a surprise? Now you make me curious, what do you have on your mind. I thought he was happy taking nude pictures of you, or is he looking for nude pictures of you on horseback again?"

"No, horses will not be involved this time, but it could be more of a technical problem."

"I love technical problems, please don't keep me in suspense anymore, just spit it out. What is it you're looking for."

"I want to have my photo in Playboy or any other men's magazine you can imagine."

"I guess you came to the wrong address then, as far as I remember their headquarters are in the States."

"I know silly, what I want is a fake men's magazine, similar to Playboy or Men Only or whichever, with my photos in it for Dave, and I was wondering if you could make something, like that?"

"Wow, that's a tall order, and something I've never done before. So what you want basically is a photobook that looks like a men's magazine?"

"YES PLEASE! Do you think you can do that?"

"I need to think a little. I can take the photos; I can print anything I want on glossy paper similar to what the magazines use; stapling shouldn't be a problem... But to really make it look like a magazine, you would need more than photos alone, you'd need articles, letters, and the like because that's why men always say they buy Playboy, 'for the articles' don't they?"

"Yeah...but articles are no problem, I can write them, and as Dave is a car dealer I can get my hands on photos of fancy cars because that's usually another one of the major topics in these publications isn't it?"

"Yes, it is, finding ads is not going to be a problem either, nobody really cares if you copy them, on the contrary, they would love it I guess, but you'll need some other articles besides about cars. Where are you going to get them?"

"I don't think that's going to be a problem either, I'm sure when Dave gets this magazine, he won't bother to read the so-called articles anyway, like all other men, he'll be far too busy looking at the pictures."

"You might be right there, but one other thing, in these magazines there is always more than one girl in the nude; how are you going to fix that?"

"I don't think that Dawn would have a problem with appearing in my private men's magazine and I intend to appear more than once, wearing a wig and looking totally different. I've agreed with Bethany that she can make me up so I look completely different; make-up can do that for you."

"So, you've already secured the services of Bethany for your scheme?"

"Yes, when I told her about it and that you would most probably be the photographer she was even eager to help me, so do you think can you handle it?"

"Give me a few days to figure out the technical aspects of the thing: how to put the magazine together and how to produce it. Would you need one copy or more?"

"If it is possible I would also like to give a copy to Dawn, especially if she agrees to appear in it, and one to Bethany, and maybe you'd like one for yourself?"

"Of course, I'd like one for myself, you know me so well. I have to warn you though it will cost a few bob, is that a problem?"

"No, if Dave can spend a load of dosh on a camera I can spend some on something like this."

"OK, I'll give you a cost estimate in a few days after I figure everything out, besides, you probably need time to prepare for this shoot anyway."

"Yes, I will need a full beauty treatment at Bethany's and I will need to go shopping at Astrid's in her lingerie department, I will need different sets for the different parts in the magazine. Oh yeah and before I forget you will also need to include the photos you took of me on horseback."

"But they're on Dave's camera."

"Come on Lew, you can convince me of just about anything, but not that you didn't keep copies for your private collection!"

"OK - guilty as charged."

"Now I recognize you again! So how much time do I have before the actual shoot?"

"Let's see, today's Tuesday, how about next Friday?"

"Sounds good, when should I be here?"

"Well we need to take a lot of photos and Beth'll need time in between to change your appearance... We'd better start at 10 am, and count on it taking the rest of the day and even early evening, so you should make sure Dave won't wonder where you are."

"Friday is no problem, he usually gets together with his buddies to play poker, and as long as the fridge is filled with beer and the bar with booze and ice he won't even notice I'm not there. I'll tell him I'm going shopping with the girls and will have dinner with them afterwards. As Beth is one of them, even if he did check, which I'm sure he won't, I'll be OK."

"Excellent, Friday it is. I'll let Jada know she will have to run the shop on her own and nobody is allowed in the studio, not even her."

"Why? Does she sometimes come into the studio unannounced?"

"She did once when I was photographing my favorite Thai masseuse Mila. In the end, it turned out OK, I'd even say for the better, but both girls were stunned when she walked in, not expecting anybody to still be there. Since that incident, I put a red light above the door and when it's on she's not allowed in or to let anybody else in. So see you Friday, unless I can't solve the technical side. To help me with that, how soon can you send me the fake articles?"

"I'll work on that tomorrow. By the end of the day, you'll have already a number, I'll use large fonts, especially on the titles, and some nice big pictures of cars."

"Excellent I'll get Jada to start on the mockup so that maybe we can already show you something on-screen by Friday."

Hellen walked out of the shop with a huge smile on her face, while my face showed some wrinkles on my forehead as I wondered how I was going to make this happen practically - I'd never done anything like it before.

I have some skills doing drawings, and I'd spent a part of my career drawing statistics graphs to be photographed or put in books by our in-plant printing department, but doing all of that by myself was going to prove a big challenge. It was a tiring and also exciting week, trying out different new processes and techniques but also looking forward to what, most probably, would be a very long photo session with a gorgeous enticing woman. It could even be several, who knows spread over multiple days, as she intended to look completely different for each shoot.

So in a way, I couldn't wait till it was Friday but found myself almost running out of time with the publishing stuff. It was a good thing that Jada had learned about printing, mounting texts, and those kinds of things in school: she proved to be invaluable for this whole process. I ended up promising her a little extra for her paycheck, which she appreciated.

Finally, Friday had arrived, I hadn't slept very well, so I was up at 6 instead of my usual 7. I just had some tea, as I couldn't eat a bite, purely because of my nerves. I hadn't been this nervous since I was in Bangkok so many years ago and went to one of the massage parlors. I did get a fantastic blowjob, but on returning to the hotel I realized what a risk I had taken having that unprotected.

When I returned from that trip I went straight to my GP, luckily the test for HIV was negative and the same as the one I took 6 months later, but those days between the sex and the return home cost me a couple of nights of sleep. There was only one good thing about it: I had eaten so little during that time, because my stomach was completely cramped by the stress, that I lost a few kilos.

That was a good lesson for me to always use protection when having sex with someone I don't know! Anyway, I'm digressing, 10 o'clock sharp, both Hellen and Bethany walked into the shop. Each of them was carrying a small roller suitcase, the first I guessed with clothes, or lingerie, the second with her magical paints and brushes.

"Good morning ladies, are we ready for a fun-filled day?"

"Yes, we are!" they replied almost in unison.

"Hey, Beth you forgot your canvas."

"Today I do strictly face and bodypainting Lew, my canvas for today just walked past you."

"Have you been able to sort out the technical piece Lew?" Hellen immediately wanted to know, because if I hadn't been able to, the whole thing would not even happen."

I gave her a big smile, "Come and see for yourself dear," I replied and took her to the computer room where Jada was patiently waiting, with an even bigger smile on her face than mine.

She had worked some miracle that little one, she was a true genius. She had turned the texts and car photos that Hellen had sent into genuine-looking articles to fill up the pages between the photo coverages of the nude girls. She had also made up a mock cover page and the list of all the contributors to the articles and photos as you would find in a real magazine. There were even short paragraphs to accompany the photo sets.

"Lew, before I forget, I have one special request for the photos, I want the centerfold to be like the one of Marilyn Monroe from the very first issue of Playboy. I brought a copy I found on the internet."

"That's fine dear, but believe me, I won't be needing the copy; that photo is like burned on my retina."

"...Oh yes...I can imagine, that must be one if not, the most iconic photo in nude photography."

"Yes it is, everybody working in that field knows that particular photograph. OK, let's do this, follow me to the studio girls, and you Jada, you guard the fort please."

"Yes, Master Lew!"

When we walked through, Hellen shot me a strange look, "...Master Lew?"

"You don't know? She made me her Master and she is my sub, normally only when we go to the club, but she insists on always calling me that. I tried to convince her not to do it when we're in public, to avoid reactions like yours, but she won't stop. In the end, I gave up, trying to convince her."

"I see, do I conclude that you're a member of a BDSM club then?"

Before I could answer Bethany interrupted, "Can we set up in one of the dressing rooms Lew?" she asked.

"Yes dear, take the left one, the right one was used earlier this week and hasn't been cleaned yet."

I sort of had hoped that Hellen would forget about her question, but no such luck, "Coming back to my question about that BDSM club, Lew..."

"Euh yes I am a member, and before you hear about it somewhere else, the club is in the cellar under this studio."

"What, you run a BDSM club in the cellar of your studio?"

"No dear, I don't run a BDSM or any other club in the cellar under my studio, I only rent the premises to the operator of the local BDSM club. Though I must admit, being the house photographer, I do visit regularly and that's how I ended up being Jada's Master."

"Can you show me around the club one day? I presume, as the landlord, you have a spare key?"

"If you're interested, you should bring Dave on the first Saturday of the month. They have some sort of open house promotional thing going on then, and you can pay a one-time entrance fee or even become a member."

"Uhmm...that might be an idea, I've seen Dave occasionally watch porn movies with a kinky streak, you know, floggings, spanking, light torture of nipples, and things like that. So yes maybe he would be interested to see those things live for a change. It would also be very enlightening for me and we wouldn't have to travel halfway around Belgium to find such a place."

"OK, enough chit-chat, let's get to work, we have a lot to do, I suggest that we start slow. I hope you brought some sexy outfits other than just lingerie?"

"Yes I did, I have a very clinging dress with a plunging neckline and a similar plunge in the back, shall I start with that?"

"OK, I know exactly what backdrop I want to use with that, go get dressed and painted. You've got 15 minutes."

"Hey stop it will you, you sound like those guys in the Great British Bake-off."

I gave her a playful pat on her bottom, enticing a small surprised squeak from her.

"That is sexual harassment, sir!" she shouted with a big smile on her face, but nevertheless, quickly made her way to the dressing room where Bethany was awaiting her patiently.

I heard her say..." What was that all about the cellar..." but the rest got lost when they closed the door. What they didn't know was that I had video recording equipment in those dressing rooms. It was on but not recording, nevertheless, I could follow their conversation perfectly over the speakers in the studio.

"Lew was telling me he has a BDSM club in his cellar, did you know that?" I heard Hellen say to Beth.

"Of course I know, I made a bunch of paintings for them to display on the walls. We had a session with Lew's cleaning lady because she had lost a bet with him. She modeled for the paintings while being manhandled by Lew, it was great, although, according to the president of the club he still needs to learn a lot to become a real Master.

From what I heard he became Jada's Master for the inauguration earlier this year as she wanted to be one of the exhibits during that event like her sister. She needed a Master to look out for her and she convinced Lew to do it, seeing she is also his apprentice. A bit like Jack, who is her older sister Elisa's Master, she also started with Jack as an apprentice electrician and like Jada, she is very skilled and dedicated. She designed and built a big chunk of Lew's light and sound system."

Then everything went silent as I guess Bethany went to work with her paints and brushes turning Hellen into a sex goddess. I had lowered a red backdrop similar to the ones they use at film festivals to photograph the stars, and in front of it I'd put the obligatory red carpet, it looked a bit like hell if you ask me, but yeah if it does the trick for festivals, it would do the trick for me. 14 minutes after she went in Hellen came out, well I presumed it was Hellen as I barely recognized her.

She looked like a movie star, one could feel the sexual tension building in the room. The mint green dress she wore looked as if it was painted onto her lithe body, a plunging neckline showing the enticing valley between her boobs all the way to her belly button at the bottom. Her nipples were hard showing clearly through the tight fabric. Her lush brown curls were bunched on top of her head, with a small tiara in front to more or less control them.

The top part of the dress was also completely open at the sides, showing her conical boobs almost completely as she walked. When she turned I could see her completely nude back to just where her asscrack started. The bottom part of the dress consisted of just a wide strip of fabric in front and a similar one at the back. The sides were completely open from just below her waist, so again when she walked, you could see all of her long legs from her hips down, and with a bit of luck even her pubic area.

Her mound was clearly visible if she bent a leg or cocked her hip. Her feet were encased in "fuck me" heels, at least 6 inches high. She knew how to pose and draw all the attention to her gorgeous body. I noticed she had no tan lines whatsoever, so either she sunbathed in the nude or she stayed out of the sun completely.

I was clicking away like the best of the paparazzi. After a while, we jointly decided we had enough, after all the purpose was to get nude men's magazine-type pictures. This was almost nude but not completely, this was what you could see at any film or music award festival.

"Do we go for lingerie now?" I asked so I could prepare the appropriate backdrop.

"Yes we do," she replied as she walked away again showing her body most enticingly. When you come to think of it, a woman looks far more alluring when she is partly covered with material, even if it's a piece of burlap. As a backdrop for the next shoot, I went for the lady's boudoir, the one with the chaise longue. In my mind, I was picturing the paintings of reclining women in their underwear by Pino Daeni.

When she came out again, she took my breath away.

This time she wore a long flowing blond wig with very long hair, not as long as Dawn's but not much shorter either. But it was the lingerie outfit she wore that was stunning. I had to command the beast back to its cage, unfortunately without much success. The ensemble was black with just a few white highlights. The lacy bra, slightly see-through, was hugging her tits as if it was custom made for her, but what really threw me was the sheer black stockings to mid-thigh held up by a tiny black garter belt with an almost invisible coordinated black thong over it.

When she turned I could only see the tiny string around her waist. The one at the back, going between her thighs to the tiny little triangle of material in front, had almost disappeared completely in her asscrack. The shoes were the same she wore with the dress.

I have no idea why but most men go absolutely crazy when a woman wears stockings and a garter belt. I remember when I was young and sitting in the office at my desk over lunchtime and one of the girls in the office was standing two rows away in front of my desk. She was bent over talking to one of my colleagues and I could just see the top of her stockings held up by a garter belt and the oh-so-enticing strip of white flesh just above them. I almost creamed my pants, that vision too was burned on my retina for the rest of my life.

Hellen walked towards me with a smoldering look in her eyes, turned, put one hand behind her head, gave me a wink over her shoulder, and sat down on the chaise longue facing me. I gave her a hand mirror and a hairbrush and took a position so I had a perfect view of her side and part of her back.

"Pretend you are in your boudoir and you are preparing for a night out, looking in your handheld mirror as you are brushing your hair. I want to see your face in the mirror, so please turn it slowly until I have that view and I'll let you know."