The Photo Shop Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, indeed our seats were in the Gods. We could only see one-third of the stage, and on top of that, it was July and steaming hot up there. They had opened all the high windows in the theatre so we heard more of the noise from outside than what was happening on stage. During the intermission, some of my colleagues went outside, and I only saw them again when the play had finished. They'd been to a nearby pub, enjoying some draughts to compensate for the heat they suffered in the theatre, rather than coming back.

Maybe I should make an attempt to get us some decent tickets for "Les Miz" for the next evening - I'd have to check with Grace.

After the play, we went for a drink in a nearby pub, a nice draught for me, I just love English bitter and Grace had an exotic G&T, she confessed she was a big fan of different types of gin. By the time we got back to the hotel, it was close to midnight, high time for people our age to get some shuteye.

The next day we planned a visit to the Tate gallery followed by an extensive visit to Harrods. There, something similar happened to me as it did in Spain in 1992 during the World Exhibition in Sevilla. At the time I was vacationing in Portugal on the Algarve and I took the opportunity to visit the exhibition. Sometime during the afternoon of my visit, I was walking through the pavilion of energy and spotted a familiar figure down below.

Going closer, I saw it was my German boss who also happened to be there at the exact same moment. What now happened to me in Harrods was very similar. Grace had gone to Ladies Fashions while I went to the food halls. I wanted to see the different exhibits they normally put on there around Christmas when all of a sudden I spotted Linda pointing at something. I snuck up on her from behind and when I reached her I said, "don't you dare to touch that young lady!" She jumped up startled and turned around with an angry face to see who had dared to address her.

"Lew! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same question darling," I replied, and by the time I had finished saying that, Elisa showed up as well. "What the heck there's more of you here."

"Lew how come you're here?" she asked.

"Well, my dears I'm on a city trip with my good friend Grace, what's your excuse?"

"We're on a city trip too, compliments of my boss Jack, as a thank you for getting a big job done in a shorter time than planned. The customer was over the moon and he gave us a bonus, as it allowed him to open his business much sooner than he expected."

"So where's Jack then?"

"Oh he didn't come along, he doesn't like London at all."

"And where does Linda fit into all this then?"

"She had wanted to go on a city trip to London for a long time and didn't want to go alone, so we found each other, and here we are."

"So where are you staying?"

"We booked a cheap B&B."

"Why? was Jack stingy?"

"No, no he gave me a budget to arrange the whole thing and we agreed we didn't want to spend too much money on accommodation and use most of the money to go shopping."

"I see, so aside from shopping what else do you plan to do, theatre? Shows?"

"We wanted to see one or more of the more sexy shows or cheaper plays, but there don't seem to be any anymore so, in the end, we decided on "Les Misérables", but that would wipe out our entertainment budget completely."

"We wanted to go to a show with some nudity too but came to the same conclusion, maybe we should have booked a trip to Paris instead."

"Maybe I've got an idea that could top up your entertainment budget and give me and probably Grace as well what we too were looking for."

"Tell us," they said almost in unison.

"Both of you like to show off, right?"

"Yes we don't mind exhibiting ourselves, you know that from the times you visited the club."

"Yes, I do, so here is the deal, you two come to our hotel and put on a private sexy show for me and Grace in our room and I'll offer you two tickets to the play you wanted to see. That may leave you some money to go see another cheaper one of your choice."

"Would you do that for us, Lew?"

"By all means, you know what, when Grace and I have finished here in Harrods we will go to Leicester Square to book tickets for Les Miz for the Sunday matinee, why don't you join us and I'll buy you your tickets at the same time."

They both jumped up, and down clapping their hands, drawing some strange looks from the people standing around. At that precise moment, Grace showed up as we had agreed.

"Linda? What are you doing here with Lew," she asked giving me a questioning look as if I had something to do with it."

Linda together with Elisa explained the whole thing again, after which I told Grace about my proposal to the girls. She was immediately enthusiastic and even added dinner in the hotel to the deal, after which we gave them the address of the hotel we were staying in. I took them to the Leicester Square half-price ticket booth which they didn't know existed, we bought tickets for that evening's performance of Phantom of the Opera while the girls opted for a light comedy. I finished with booking us seats in row C of the dress circle for Sunday's matinee of Les Misérables and we agreed to meet on Sunday at the theatre. After the show, we would have dinner in the hotel or somewhere else and then adjourn to our room for some light erotic entertainment as we referred to it. As long as the girls didn't stay overnight, the hotel wasn't going to object.

When we parted it was high time for us to go back to the hotel, have our second pre-booked dinner and go see The Phantom.

After some light cuddling and horseplay in the shower, we went to bed and had a good night's sleep. Sunday morning we visited Madame Tussaud's which was on Grace's wish list. We had a light lunch in the vicinity of the theatre and were ready at the door around 2 pm where the girls were already waiting for us. This time I really saw the musical, the complete show, and not just one-third of the stage and one-fifth of the songs and lyrics. It was very emotional, and the three girls shed some tears when the character Fantine died, leaving her only daughter Cosette under the wings of the main character Jean Valjean.

We found a cute Italian restaurant not far from our hotel and had a nice dinner after which we adjourned to our room around 7 pm giving us plenty of time for some fun and games.

The girls were over the moon when they saw our room, the bathroom especially drew their attention, as in their B&B, they only had a wash basin. I reassured them that by the end of the evening they could have a long shower; I even suggested I personally would wash their backs and maybe their fronts if they so wished. That got a giggle out of them.

"Lew, what do you have in mind that we do for your entertainment?"

"Why don't you start with a striptease my lovely ones..." before I could continue, Grace, interjected, "You know he's obsessed with the naked female body don't you? I'm surprised he doesn't have his camera at the ready yet."

"That's an idea my lovely, we should document this event for posterity," and grabbed my camera ready to start shooting.

That was the cue the girls needed to start dancing to some music coming out of Elisa's phone. The temperature in the room immediately started to rise. Elisa was amazing as she almost wound herself around Linda, with her hands going all over Linda's clad body. When she was behind her I saw her hands move towards the hem of the clinging sweater Linda was wearing and ever so slowly pull it up, first baring her sexy belly and revealing her enticing belly button. As she continued, more and more of Linda's upper body was on display. When she arrived at her bra it was a bit difficult to slide the sweater over it, but once past that sexy barrier, it was easier, as Linda had helpfully lifted her arms in the air.

When Linda's sweater was gone, they switched places with Linda taking off Elisa's top. The difference in boob size between the two immediately drew my attention. I'm a fan of small boobs like Elisa's double-A's, but then when I looked at Linda's B+s they also looked extremely inviting. I would have to wait until they were completely revealed before drawing any conclusions and for that to happen it looked like I had to be patient a bit longer.

The girls were now dancing close together, rubbing their enticing bodies against each other and French kissing at the same time. It was clear both of them had watched porn movies and knew exactly how to entice an audience. After an extensive tongue dance exploring each other's mouths, Elisa turned around and ground her beautiful Brazilian ass into Linda's crotch, making her lean forward so her hands could play with those tiny tits, still covered by the very sexy lace bra she was wearing.

Both of them began to moan, Elisa a bit more when Linda's hands made a slow descent towards the top of her clinging skinny jeans in search of the button and zipper. Once she found it she undid the button and, ever so slowly, began to pull the zipper down. The jeans were so tight they stayed up even with the button undone and the zipper down, however, it revealed just a little bit more of her enticing body. I thought that now Elisa was going to undo Linda's jeans but I was wrong.

She moved her hands up and began undoing Elisa's bra at the back while placing small feather-like kisses on the girl's shoulders. Once the bra was loose Linda slipped the straps, still holding the flimsy thing up, off Elisa's shoulders, setting her gorgeous A cups free. I immediately noticed her nipples were already rock hard and so did Linda who slid her hands over Elisa's small but ever so cute fun bags taking the darker-colored nipps between thumb and index finger and giving them a friendly squeeze. That drew a small moan from Elisa's lips. She turned around, her hands at Linda's back to undo her bra too.

Once her boobs were revealed, she bent forward and placed a kiss on each of Linda's nipps. This encouraged Linda to grab her head and press it against her bosom, inviting Elisa to continue her mouth-to-mouth on her gumdrop nippies - something she was clearly happy to do. Both girls were moaning, their hands moving over each other's backs, with Linda grabbing Elisa's sexy bubble butt. I saw Linda's hands slide into Elisa's jeans, taking them down slowly and revealing that she wore a tiny string. Linda followed the jeans downwards, getting down on her knees while kissing her way down Elisa's body.

Once the jeans were puddled at her ankles, Linda's face was just in front of Elisa's still-covered pussy. She made a 180° turn, taking Elisa with her and pushing her onto one of the beds, removing her jeans completely. This was quickly followed by the last piece of textile still covering her most intimate area, still very neatly shaven like the good slave she was. Linda grabbed her ankles and opened her legs as wide as they would go: an impressive spread proving that she was as flexible as Linda herself. Because of the move, her pussy lips opened slightly, revealing to us they were more than just moist, betraying her level of arousal. Linda then bent forward and went to town on Elisa's cunt with her mouth. The effect was immediate as she began to moan, alternating with high-pitched yelps when Linda paid special attention to her clitty with the tip of her tongue.

From the corner of my eye, I was also watching Grace to see how she was reacting to the show. She was staring as if in a trance - I guessed she had never witnessed a live lesbian show before in her life. One of her hands had moved towards one of her boobs and she was slowly rubbing it over her clothing. I must admit I was sporting a serious boner myself and had tried to adjust it so it didn't hurt anymore. Maybe I should just let the beast out because that's how this was probably going to end anyway, with all of us stark naked having sex.

While I was distracted by watching Grace, the scene in front of us had completely changed. Elisa was now standing with Linda reclined on the bed while her shoes and jeans were being removed. The panties quickly followed leaving her also completely naked like Elisa. Linda again showed us how flexible she was, tucking her feet behind her head, and spreading herself wide open for Elisa to explore her nicely waxed pussy.

After making it nice and wet with her saliva, Elisa continued by slipping one finger into Linda's fuck hole quickly followed by a second and third resulting in Linda singing the moaning song. She became more and more vocal as Elisa removed her fingers and began licking from the top all the way down to her little brown eye. Once there I saw her tongue disappear into Linda's backdoor. Going back up, the same happened when she hit Linda's fuckhole. After a while, the girls both wanted to eat each other out and moved into a 69 position, licking each other's pussies and sucking on each other's clits.

I was slowly stroking my cock over my clothing when all of a sudden I saw Grace get up from her chair and come toward me. She dropped to her knees, pulled my trousers and boxers down completely, and pushed my legs open giving her total access to my pole. She replaced my hand with hers and took over masturbating me while she looked me straight in the eye as if daring me to stop her. I responded by closing my eyes and moving my head backward, a look of rapture on my face, while I grabbed her head and pulled it towards my shaft.

That was all she needed to take the bulbous head between her lips and make slow circles with her tongue around the rim before sucking it deep into her hot mouth. I could feel from her actions that she was determined to make me cum as quickly as possible. The things her tongue and lips did to my cock were out of this world, that, combined with the visual stimulation I already had from the two youngsters on the bed, strengthened me in my determination to meet her challenge and hold back from cumming as long as I could. I dug deep into the experience of my youth with Alicia ready to repeat her ultimate challenge.

I was so concentrated on this that I hadn't noticed Linda and Elisa had gotten up from the bed and had joined us. Elisa behind Grace and Linda behind me. I felt Linda's hands on my shoulders and chest trying to undo the buttons of my shirt while I saw Elisa try to pull Grace's sweatshirt over her head. That gave me a few seconds to get my arousal under control but on the other hand, it stimulated me more by seeing Grace's boobs, beautifully encased in a very sexy lace bra, being revealed. Linda challenged me even more, when she removed my shirt and began teasing my nipples with her nimble fingers, making them rock hard. When she then began kissing my neck and shoulders I had to hang on by the skin of my teeth not to cum, but I succeeded. Thank God I still had it, I could still control my orgasms in the way Alicia taught me.

When Grace's sweatshirt had disappeared, her bra was quickly replaced by Elisa's small hands which could only cover a little more than Grace's areolae and nipples which she had taken between her thumb and index finger. She also kissed her neck, like Linda did mine, and she was pulling at Grace's nipples, thus extending her boobs and making them look even bigger and even more beautiful than they were normally, and drawing moans from her lips.

Grace put her hands and arms behind her, pulling Elisa's head over her shoulder, closer to hers, and engaged in a tongue skirmish with the gorgeous Latina. As this was an awkward position, they got up quickly and moved to one of the twin beds. There they continued their tongue dancing in a far more comfortable way, with Grace on her back on the bed and the small lightweight Elisa lying/sitting on top of her.

I turned, and got up, taking Linda with me to the other bed in the room. She was on top of me, with her knees on each side of my body, leaning forward with her hands next to my head. She began an equally toe-curling tonsil hockey with me while I started playing with her pendulous boobs, keeping her nipps rock hard with my fingers, tickling and pinching them. My pole was nicely encased between her pussylips, but not inside her, and getting wetter by the minute from her dripping cunt.

When I was done playing with her tits, I moved my hands to her cute butt, grabbing a hold of each buttock and making her slide up and down over my cock, masturbating myself with her slit. She quickly grasped what I was doing, placed her hands on my shoulders, and took over the up and down sliding. This way she could better control the stimulation created on her clitty, resulting in even more girly juices flowing over my cock, making it super slippery. It didn't take very long to become so slippery that on one of the following down movements, it slipped almost automatically inside her hot passage allowing her to start riding me like a cowgirl.

As that happened, I was distracted by loud moaning from the other bed and when I looked to the side I saw Grace with Elisa on top engaged in a girly 69 each enjoying the other's cunny to the full. The decibels began to rise when in the throes of passion, both started to moan and groan harder and harder. The view was spectacular, Elisa's very small tits looking slightly bigger because they were hanging down over Grace's belly and Grace's boobs standing proud between Elisa's legs. All of a sudden I saw Elisa pull back as Grace orgasmed and began to squirt, shouting at the top of her voice.

"Oh my God fuck, fuck, yes, yes, keep licking!" Elisa, being a very good sub, braved the torrent of girl juice emerging from Grace's cunt and continued licking and sucking, while swallowing to keep from drowning. It didn't take long though before she gave as good as she got, also orgasming onto Grace's face and inundating her with a similarly huge amount of girl juice. When both had stopped squirting, Elisa rolled off of Grace onto her back and lay panting just the same as Grace did.

Now that the show on the other bed was over I could concentrate again on cowgirl Linda riding my cock on top of me, I heard my partner in crime's breath getting faster and faster, a clear sign of an approaching orgasm. As I had every intention to not stop at fucking just one cunt, when I had 3 available, I needed to make her cum as quickly as possible and keep from doing so myself. I grabbed her tits and began to massage them, pinching her gumdrop nipples and bringing her over the crest.

"Yes, fuck, fuck me, fuck me hard, make me cum give it to me, I want your hot cum deep in my cunt, oh yes, yes, aaaaah!" The remainder of the words she uttered were more like animalistic cries. She may have wanted me to inject her with my cum, but I did not for obvious reasons, so when she stopped shaking from her orgasm, I put my hands under her butt and lifted her gently off my cock. She fell forward onto my chest panting. After a short while, she realized that she was like a dead weight to me and rolled to the side of the bed on her back, giving me a huge smile.

"I didn't feel you fill me up Lew, what happened?"

"Well my dear, there are two other very eager ladies in this room that I will probably need to take care of, and I don't want them to have to wait while I recover."

"I see, you want to do all three of us?"

"If possible yes, I don't want to favor one to the detriment of another, each of you deserves the best treatment I can possibly give you."

Upon this remark, I saw the other two on the bed next to us get up and join us.

Grace gave me a devious smile and said, "I wonder how good you are at keeping your orgasm at bay, you keep boasting about it, but I wonder if we really put our minds to it how long you will be able to last?"

"I see; you want to test me then?"

"Yes, I know you are good with one woman, but what about with all three of us?"