The Photo Shop Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the meantime, Gladys had been riding my cock, going up and down and gyrating her hips, a pending orgasm slowly building up inside her. With Alicia still on top of me, I couldn't see her, I could only feel her pussy muscles working my cock and hear the mousy little squeaks she made, every time she slid down.

Alicia got up and moved away so I could now fully concentrate on Gladys and again feast my eyes on her gorgeous body on top of me. I enjoyed the view for a few more minutes before I put my hands under her butt and lifted her up.

"Time for a change," I said while I rolled her to the side of the bed on her stomach. I then pulled her up with my hands at her hips onto all fours. She quickly grasped where I was going with this and assumed the position, impeccably sticking her bum out. What she didn't know was that I had every intention of entering her back door rather than her front door. To facilitate my move I stuck a couple of fingers in her dripping pussy and gathered up as much juice as I could and smeared it all over her pucker; when I also spit on it she got the picture. She raised her upper body making it impossible for me to proceed.

"I'm not so sure I like where this is going, Lew."

"What do you think I was going to do?" I replied looking all innocent.

"I have the feeling that you intend to fuck me in my ass."

"Do you have a problem with that?"

"Well, I'm very like my daughter when it comes to that body cavity."

"Are you telling me you are an anal virgin?"

"Yes."

"Would you like me to change that for you?"

"I'm not so sure."

"You want me to take your daughter's virginity but you're not willing to offer up your own?"

"That is entirely different."

"No mom, I think Lew's got a point."

"You mean that I should allow him to take my anal virginity if I want him to take yours?"

"Yes, I think that's only fair, I shouldn't be the only one to give up something I can only do once in my life."

"I'm still not so sure about it."

"OK, if you're not willing to do that I'll go out on the street naked and have the first man I meet take my virginity instead of Lew."

"You absolutely won't young lady."

"The choice is yours' mom."

"I never let your dad assfuck me and I'm too old for such foolishness now."

"You always taught me a person is never too old for a new adventure mom."

After a long time, Gladys finally agreed to make this ultimate sacrifice for her daughter.

"But I want lots of lube and you have to promise me you will go slow, and if it hurts too much you will stop immediately!"

"Yes, yes, and yes," I replied, "do you have lube, Alicia?"

"At my age Lew, lubricant is a necessary evil when one wants to have good sex, especially with a vibrator, so yes I've got plenty of lube." She handed me a big tube of lube that she plucked out of the drawer of the nightstand. Gladys's eyes popped wide open when Alicia mentioned a vibrator.

Alicia looked at her surprised face and chuckled, "yes Gladys, you're not the only one that has a vibrator as a lover, I've had mine for many years."

I squeezed a big dollop of lubricant onto Gladys's ass and rubbed it in and did the same on my cock.

"OK Gladys, it will help if you hold the door a bit open, so please grab your butt cheeks and pull them open for me."

Reluctantly she did as asked, looking at me over her shoulder with frightened eyes. I took up my position behind her, grabbed my cock, and placed it against her sphincter. She took a deep breath and saw her tense up completely. That was no good if she was this tense it would certainly hurt if I pushed now trying to enter.

There was only one thing I could do to take her mind off my imminent invasion and that was...SLAP! on her butt cheek. It startled her and made her forget what was about to happen long enough for me to slip the head of my cock into her asshole. When she had recovered from being startled, she realized I had entered her and relaxed a bit. Slowly and surely I began to push. With all the lube it went rather smoothly. Ariel stood on the side of the bed looking at her mother with huge eyes, all tensed up, following every action and reaction. I could see her relax as she saw her mother relax.

"Not too deep Lew, please," Gladys said.

"I can't go any deeper lover I'm all the way in."

Gladys looked at her daughter who confirmed what I just said.

"His cock is all the way into you mom, does it hurt?"

"No, actually it feels far better than I could have imagined, in fact, it even feels arousing."

"Shall I start to fuck you?"

"Yes please, I want to know how that feels."

"It may surprise you yet, I've known women who had huge orgasms this way."

Slowly but surely I pulled out and pushed back in, steadily increasing the speed until I was fucking her like she had fucked herself before when she was riding my cock. The moaning returned. To give her the full experience I moved my hand under her body in search of her pussy. When I felt her wet lips I moved my exploring fingers upward and began making circular movements over her clit.

From the corner of my eye, I saw that Ariel had again slipped a couple of fingers deep in her cunt and was finger fucking herself in time with me fucking her mother's ass. Slowly but surely Gladys was building up to a major orgasm. Alicia was watching from the side how pre-orgasmic shivers began to run through her daughter-in-law's naked body. Her breathing was becoming fast and shallow in an ever-heightening spiral of arousal when all of a sudden she arched her back as a torrent of searing pleasure burned through her body. This caused it to convulse, contracting down on my shaft and taking me with her over the crest as her orgasm washed over her in those repeated tides which don't die away.

I felt my cum race up my shaft from my balls pumping her hot ass full of even hotter sperm. She came apart at the seams, went into subspace, and collapsed on the bed with me on top of her. Both of us lay still for over a minute, trying to catch our breath. As soon as I had my breathing more or less under control I rolled off giving her space until her orgasm had run its course.

Several minutes later just as we began to worry, she rolled on her back and opened her eyes.

"Oh my God!" was the first thing that came out.

Ariel was looking very worried at her mother, "are you OK mommy?" she asked anxiously.

"Yes darling," Gladys whispered, "I thought I had died and gone to heaven."

"La petite mort, that's why this is what the French call such an orgasm," I said.

Gladys looked at me and said, "Jeez Lew, if I had known that being fucked in the ass was this earthshattering I would have asked George to do that years ago."

"Why didn't you?"

"I was always afraid it was going to hurt too much, and when you started it did, but the lube helped a great deal; I guess you've done that before?"

"I've had my share of anal virgins yes."

"How about the normal type of virgins?"

"I had one girl in the past year who asked me to deflower her on both sides, though not on the same day mind you, but before we proceed to the task of making your daughter a woman, I would like to take shower please?"

"Of course, you know the way, and then maybe we can have our dinner."

"Good idea Alicia, I could do with a bit of food after this afternoon's activity."

When I returned from the bathroom all three girls were waiting for me, still in the buff, so I dropped the towel I had around my waist onto the free chair waiting for me at the table. Alicia had already poured us all a glass of champagne to celebrate the New Year. The food she brought to the table was fabulous, I had to be careful not to eat nor drink too much of the excellent wine she served as I didn't want to deflower a girl with an overloaded stomach or half-drunk.

I needn't have worried, as Alicia looked after us very carefully, making sure that Ariel didn't eat or drink too much either. This was after all going to be an event the girl was going to remember for the rest of her life. After we had our coffee I could feel the tension building as the moment approached, and I had no idea how to handle this, but again Alicia had it all figured out. She took both Ariel and me by the hand, led us to the bedroom, and left again closing the door behind her. So here we were, I saw that Ariel was pretty nervous so I put my arm around her, guided her to the bed, and made her sit down while doing the same.

I took her hand, placed a tender kiss on the palm, and laid it on my cheek. That seemed to reassure her I wasn't going to jump her immediately. I bent forward and kissed her lips, to which she responded by tentatively licking my lips with the tip of her tongue. I opened up and we went into a tender French kiss, exploring each other's mouths. I let my hands wander over her back and when I came to her shoulders I pushed her gently down on the bed.

Looking down at her I asked, "Are you nervous?"

"Yes."

"This is not really the first time you made out with a man is it?"

"Not really, how did you guess?"

"By the way you handled my cock with your mouth, I guessed you've done that before."

"Yes, was I any good?"

"You were even better than your mother, but tell me are you still a virgin?"

"Yes, I've never gone all the way, I have sucked cock and I had my pussy eaten but the two never met."

"Good, and you're determined to go ahead with this now, it's not your mother or grandmother who are pressuring you?"

"No."

"And you're sure you wouldn't rather go through this experience with a man more your own age?"

"No, I want YOU to make me a woman."

Looking deep into her eyes I lowered my head and kissed her tenderly again and began an exploring journey with my mouth and hands down over her enticing naked teenage body. I took plenty of time to explore her firm boobs and make her nipples pucker up first by licking around them and after sucking them hungrily into my mouth, drawing the sweetest whimpers from her lips.

I continued my journey over her stomach, also teasing her cute belly button with my tongue, and then I arrived at her curly bush. Normally I prefer a more tended forest but then again this wild stuff was also very exciting. She had clearly made sure her bush was well washed, it smelled and almost tasted like strawberries, come to think of it, her whole body smelled like strawberries, must be the shower gel she had used. From the top of the bush, it was a short journey to the most important part, the part I was going to ravish.

To facilitate my access, I grabbed her legs behind her knees and opened them slowly, she put up no resistance whatsoever. I had now a full view of the most intimate part of her body, her virgin pussy. I placed a tender kiss on her virginal lips and began licking around them for the moment still avoiding her clit. When I had licked around the outer lips while at the same time tickling that sensitive area where her legs met her body, she began to moan and the first juicy signs of her arousal appeared.

That allowed me to experience her feminine aroma and get a first taste, which was like her mother's or grandmother's salty-sweet not dissimilar to the taste of salted caramel. But before I could attempt to slide my cock into this virgin pussy, it needed to be much more lubricated, so I continued my oral journey. Moving all the way down I teased her lips open with my tongue and then tried tongue-fucking her pussy. I hoped the boy or girl whose mouth had been here before mine had also tried all this in preparation for the real thing making its entrance. Judging by the moans she was uttering she seemed to enjoy my oral ministrations.

Time to concentrate on her pleasure button to get things flowing the way they should. While I began sucking on her clit I put the top of a finger in her vagina, wiggling it about, stimulating all the nerve endings concentrated around that area. No point in sticking it in too deep as all the sensitive nerves, except for the G-spot, are located around the entry points, both front and back.

Time to move Ariel into a position for the final irreversible act I was about to commit. I left her pussy very nicely lubricated by both our juices, then moved up behind her and spooned her. She snuggled her butt nicely against my abdomen also lying on her side and felt my hard cock press against her asscrack. A shiver went through her as she realized it was about to happen.

"Don't be afraid pet, I'll be very gentle and whenever you feel you need more time, don't hesitate to tell me." She murmured a "yes". I gently took hold of her upper leg and pulled it up, placing her foot on my thigh. This way I could approach her from behind. To make absolutely sure she was wet enough I slid my hand over her pussy...She was.

Now came the hard part. Since I deflowered Linda I had read a lot about defloration and about the pain involved. I had learned that pain was in fact a myth. Yes, some girls experienced pain but that was usually due to the incompetence of the man taking their virginity. If the woman is well stimulated and aroused the whole thing can in a lot of cases happen without the mythical pain. So I concentrated on getting her as aroused as possible, not an easy task because the girl whose virginity is taken is usually rather nervous and in fear of this pain everybody's been telling her about.

I kissed her ear while I rubbed her right boob taking the nipple between my fingers squeezing it to distract her, she moaned. I whispered sweet nothings in her ear while I diddled her clit with the fingers of my other hand, trying to get her hotter and hotter before tempting to enter her virginal pussy. When I felt her squirm and heard her moan alternated with short gasps for air I knew she was at the right temperature to proceed. Grabbing my penis with one hand I began to slide the head gently between her pussylips, lubricating it with her juices. Another shiver went through her frame but she didn't say anything. When I felt my cock slipping and sliding smoothly through her lips I directed the tip to her vagina and made the first small push, opening the lips to allow entry. There was a sharp intake of breath on her side but no other reaction. I gave another gentle push and my glans slightly entered her hot tunnel, resulting in a very timid whimper.

"You're OK?" I asked.

An almost inaudible "Yes" was my response.

After slipping the head of my cock between her wet pussylips I pushed slowly until I could feel her hymen blocking the way. Her hand moved between our bodies and she pushed against me as if to remove me from her body. I stopped in my tracks and didn't move, letting her body get used to the intruder in the most private part of her still-shivering body. After a few minutes, I asked again gently if she was OK. She stopped pushing against me, probably getting used to the intruder.

"Yes," she replied in a whisper.

"Shall I try to move now? If it hurts, please tell me and I'll stop immediately."

"Yes, but be gentle please," she replied.

I pushed further into her until my pubes kissed her ass and again stayed without moving, all the while tenderly kissing her shoulder and neck gently rubbing over her belly and firm abdomen. When I felt her relax I pulled my cock slowly out. It was covered with her virgin blood, the ultimate proof she had indeed still been a virgin.

Slowly pushing back in she whimpered again followed by a careful moan. I knew it still felt very weird to her feeling a strange object in her body but it would get better when I started to gently fuck her - which I began to do. The blood and juice mixture made her pussy very slippery. She began to give telltale little moans alternated with whimpers of pleasure erupting from her lips telling me she started to get used to the intruder and even enjoy it.

I kept going gently for a good 5 minutes and asked her if it would be OK if I increased the speed, I got a positive groan, so I began to pump faster, not yet like a steam engine but at my normal fucking speed. Another few minutes later I pulled out and moved on top of her to continue in a missionary position which was slightly less hard on my back. Slowly but surely I saw her arousal increase, which I hoped would result in her first orgasm as a woman and no longer a virgin girl. When it came it unexpectedly hit me as well as her. I felt it first as her pussy clamped down on my cock and she then shouted out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming, I'm cuuuuuummmmiiiing!"

When she had calmed down, I stopped pumping, not wanting to cum myself as I wanted to give her another taste of the pleasures of fucking. After a few seconds, when her breathing had returned to normal I told her to turn around and get on all fours.

She looked at me and said, "You want to do doggy?"

"Euh yes, you know about that?"

"Oh yes, I saw mom and dad do that many times when I spied up on them when they thought that I was asleep so they could have sex without me knowing about it."

"So you were a little voyeur then?"

'No, no I regarded this as hands-on sex education, without actually having a hand on any of it of course, except my own pussy."

"And did you like it?"

"Oh yes, I masturbated and came many times watching them."

"Does your mother know about it?"

"No and don't you dare tell her, she would be so embarrassed."

"My lips are sealed, so are you ready for your first doggy-style fuck?"

"Yes please, fuck me like you would a woman...I am a woman now aren't I?"

"Yes, you are."

I took up my position behind her, took my hard cock, still with some telltale signs of virgin blood on it, in hand, and shoved it balls deep into her hot wet cunt. No resistance anymore, her hymen was well and truly gone. I grabbed her hips and began pumping away, this time at warp speed. I couldn't resist bending forward grabbing her pendulous flesh with my hands and squeezing it hard.

I could tell from her reaction that she liked it, liked it very much indeed, so it didn't take very long to give her another orgasm. This was one that she could note in her books as I heard her growling and grumbling deep in her throat before ending with a high-pitched wail. I felt her pussy muscles convulsing and contracting as she coated my shaft with her warm release for the second time that day her breath coming in ragged gasps as every muscle in her body tensed and released in sexual bliss.

As her sexual convulsions faded away she turned to jelly and dropped flat on the bed. I rolled to the side and lay next to her also trying to catch my breath. She turned her head my way and gave me a big smile, not yet able to speak. It's good to give a woman an orgasm she appreciates so much. We lay there for a while until I heard a small tap on the door. When I looked at the bedside clock, I saw we had been in there for at least 45 minutes, so I guessed the two mother hens wanted to know how it was with their chick.

"Come in," I shouted upon which the door opened and two curious faces peeked through the crack. They looked concerned, Alicia whispered, "how is she?"

"I'm OK Granny and I loved it."

"Thank God, we were so worried," Gladys said.

"God has nothing to do with how I feel, it was all Lew's doing, thank him instead."

"You OK Lew?"

"Never better dear."

"I can see," Alicia said, "you're still hard you haven't cum?"

"Thanks to your lessons dear, you see I can still do it."

"Yes, but we need to remedy that, when you achieved a challenge there was always a reward in the end."

"Gladys go get a washcloth, Lew's cock is still covered in blood and I want it clean before he sticks it into my wanting pussy."

"You intend to fuck him?"

"Yes of course, as I said a job well done deserves a reward, and I want to give him that reward; and maybe get one myself," she said with a wink at me.