The Photo Shop Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moaning increased while she began to massage her tits, pinching her nipples. Her breathing got faster, a clear sign of her increasing arousal. The speed of the machine was again turned up by her partner, and the woman began to shout while she squirted all over the rubber mat as she orgasmed. When the squirting stopped, her partner turned off the machine and the silicone dildo slid out of her well-fucked cunt. Because of the mask, I couldn't see her facial expression, but I guessed she was happy as she hugged her partner, even French kissing him through the hole in the mask.

At the same time as the one girl was being fucked, another gorgeous naked female was sitting on a Sybian while another was operating the remote and constantly changing the speed of the vibrations. The one sitting on the machine I had seen the previous year and photographed while she was being tied up. I had hoped to have the opportunity to photograph her again this year during the photo session. I could see from her face that she was thoroughly enjoying herself, and when I heard the machine had been turned to full speed, she orgasmed, squirting all over the thing. As she got up after her intense orgasm, I could see that the vibrating pad had been covered with cling film. That was quickly removed and after a quick cleanup replaced while the next girl who was already waiting to have a ride.

The other machine had now been equipped with a dildo on each side to service two women simultaneously. The girl that had been on the machine before was now on her knees, her ass towards the front of the machine with the silicone attachment sliding in and out of her already well-lubricated cunt, while a second girl was lying on her back being fucked by the dildo on the other side of the machine. Ten minutes later the floor beneath both was again covered with a serious amount of girl cum, both girls having orgasmed and squirted profusely.

While the fuck machine with the dildos was removed and stored for later use, a third girl was riding the Sybian, again producing high-pitched moans alternating with the sweetest whimpers, until she too orgasmed wetting the floor around the machine once again. After that performance, I took my leave to see and photograph the topless car wash show. On the way there I passed a few couples where one of the partners, usually the woman was showing lots of skin, some even with their boobs out, so I could take lots of pictures. Also, a picture of the girls trying to sell tickets to the various paying shows that were put on ended up on my memory card. One of the shows I wanted to see and take pictures of was a lesbian show that would start in half an hour, leaving me plenty of time to first see the car wash show. I chose the lesbian show to maybe give Jada some ideas for her photoshoot with the twins next Wednesday.

I stayed till the exhibition's closing time at midnight and used quite a lot of memory cards, well until the backup battery of my camera ran out. It was a good thing that I could sleep a little longer on Monday, I only got up at 5 to 8 to let my cleaning lady Petra in and then hit the sack again for another couple of hours of shuteye. Jada was not coming today, she was at school. She would come on Wednesday, so plenty of time to show her the photos I took at the lesbian show before her photo shoot with the twins that afternoon. I used that Monday afternoon and Tuesday to sort out all the photos and video I took at the fair.

Wednesday morning at a quarter to eight, Jada rang the bell. When I let her in, she looked nervous.

"Good morning Jada."

"Hi Lew," was all that came out.

"Don't tell me you're nervous dear."

"Well, wouldn't you be, when you're about to do your first solo photo shoot with your teacher looking over your shoulder?

"Don't worry dear it will all go very smoothly, besides Danielle is very professional and I doubt if she'll make your life a misery."

"I'm not so sure, she's a real tough cookie at school, and everybody fears her."

"She was very helpful when you did the magazine for Hellen and full of praise when she saw what you did on your own."

"Yeah but this is different, you should hear her when she looks at some of the pictures the students show her. We have this very tall guy in our class and Sunshine is a dwarf in comparison to him, but this one time I saw her turn him into a worm in front of the whole class with her words."

"He must have really been screwing up then?"

"Yes, the photos he presented were total crap, even in my opinion, but still."

"I don't think she'll turn you into a worm or any other lower life form, well at least not on my watch."

"But you won't be there, I'll be all by myself in the studio with her."

"Yes, but she knows I'll be watching from the sidelines, so stop being so nervous. I'd like you to take a look at some stuff I shot during the weekend at the Erotic Fair.,"

After she joined me in the computer room I showed her the recordings I made Sunday at the lesbian show.

"Yeah that's very erotic Lew, but this is pornography."

"And what do you think you're going to photograph this afternoon, especially towards the end of the session?"

"Euh I don't know, naked girls?"

"Yes, doing what?"

"Do you think they're really going to have sex in the studio?"

"You can bet your bottom dollar they will be prepared to even drag you into their games. You have nothing against having sex with another woman, do you?"

"No, but my teacher will be there as well."

"Yes and with a bit of luck she'll join the party too, I'm sure."

"Do you think she'd do that?"

"I would even venture to bet a few dollars on it happening."

"No way!"

"Yes way, I know Sunshine and her sister Claire."

"You mean intimately?"

"Let me put it this way, I had a very interesting Monday lunch and afternoon with both of them. Let me show you two photos I took of the lunch."

I showed Jada two of the photos I took of Claire as a sushi buffet.

"Wow! Now I understand why you would risk a bet, and was Danielle there as well?"

"Yes she was, we enjoyed the food together, amongst other things. But please, never tell her I showed you these pictures."

"God I wouldn't dare."

"OK, when do you expect Danielle to be here?"

"She said she would come after lunch to go over potential settings and angles with me."

"Excellent, in the meantime could you do some printing? I've got a few memory cards from customers who want proof prints of photos of a wedding and one of a jubilee party they took themselves, to make a selection for a photo album. It will take your mind off this afternoon's event and calm your totally unnecessary nervousness."

"Yeah, that might be a good idea."

"Give me a shout when you've finished and we'll have lunch together; Petra will probably also join us if that's OK with you."

"Yes I'd like that, Petra has become such a good friend and she has a calming effect on me."

I went to the studio to set up some backdrops I thought they could use for the shoot this afternoon and to adjust the angles of the cameras that would feed the monitors in the computer room during the shoot. I had agreed with Tanja, who would bring the twins to the studio, that she could join me there. At 11:30 Jada came looking for me to inform me she had finished with the prints. We went over them together and put them in envelopes for the customers and I emailed to tell them they could pick them up at the shop, at their earliest convenience.

We, that is Jada, Petra and myself, had a pleasant lunch together in my apartment. We had barely finished when I heard the bell of the shop door. I went downstairs to see who it was, it could already be one of the customers for the prints, but I was mistaken, it was Sunshine.

"Hello dear, did you skip lunch?"

"No, I rarely eat lunch, especially when I'm nervous."

Looking at her I said, "Except maybe when it involves your sister posing as a sushi buffet?"

"Hey that was entirely her idea, I had nothing to do with it."

I looked at her with a knowing look, but couldn't help but ask her what she was nervous about.

"What do you think, my star pupil is about to do her very first solo photo shoot, and from what you told me, it's again going to be rather sexy and explicit?"

"It might be! Maybe, if you'd like, you could join us upstairs. We're having lunch and there is plenty of food. It might calm your nerves, like it did for Jada."

"OK, thanks, I could perhaps eat a little something."

Once we joined the others upstairs and Danielle was eating and chatting, it was 2 o'clock before we knew it. At 3 Tanja would show up with the girls, so high time to go to the studio to allow Jada and Sunshine to set everything up and go over potential scenarios. At 3 o'clock, sharp, Tanja walked into the shop with Amy and Judy. The girls were dressed rather conservatively. Both wore exactly the same white blouse, three buttons at the top undone showing a nice cleavage and revealing just a hint of a white lacy bra. Below they wore black pencil mid-calf length skirts. They looked like you would imagine two smart secretaries look at work.

"Good afternoon ladies and welcome to my humble abode."

"Hello Lew, you know Amy and Judy don't you?"

"Hello Lew," they said in unison.

"Good afternoon ladies, if you care to follow me your photographer is awaiting you in the studio."

I took them to the studio where Jada and Danielle were waiting for them. After the initial greetings, I explained that in accordance with their wishes, I would not be part of the photoshoot but it would be Jada who was going to take the photos, but as she was still in training she would be supervised by her female professor Miss Danielle Brooks. I didn't mention Danielle's nickname, I didn't think it relevant and it wouldn't have been very professional to do so either. Tanja added that, although Jada was still in training, she had every confidence in her as she'd done some of the photos for her first publication as well. We then took our leave to let the models and the photographer do their thing. Unknown to the models of course we would be watching everything like a hawk from the computer room. I also handed both Sunshine and Jada a small earplug so that I could give them ideas during the shoot. OK, it was only one-way communication as they couldn't answer, but this way the twins wouldn't know about it so it had to make do; after all, Sunshine was the final director of the shoot, I could only make suggestions.

The twins had a roll-away suitcase with what I guessed would be some costumes to wear, so the first thing they did, after going to one of the dressing rooms, was to sort them out and discuss with the team what they would wear and in what order. As I had no cameras in the dressing rooms we couldn't see this part. Not much was going on in there so there was no need to have any pictures or footage of the proceedings.

After a good 15 minutes, we saw them appear wearing long evening dresses, the kind stars would wear on the red carpet, with lots of material, but also lots of skin showing. The necklines both front and back could easily give you a fear of heights. The front showed off the valley between their perky C-cups all the way down to their pubic area, while the back went down to their asscracks. The sides were completely loose so when they moved you could see almost their complete boobs. The same went for the bottom part of the dresses; when they walked their long slender legs were revealed up to their hipbones, sometimes even allowing a peek at their pubic area. If they had been outside and the wind had blown, they would have almost been naked.

All of a sudden it occurred to me that would be a great idea, so I whispered into the earpieces that they should get the big fan out of dressing room number 2 and use it. I saw them both look at each other and then Sunshine nodded at Jada that she would get it. Jada continued to take photos. When Sunshine returned with the fan, she explained to the twins they wanted to try something different, creating an outdoor effect. To add to it, they moved the girls to the garden backdrop. Sunshine had some problems plugging the thing in but once she achieved that she switched it on, clearly at its lowest setting which did not have much effect on the dresses. They looked flimsy but were clearly made of slightly heavier material. When she moved the switch to 3, the dresses started to move occasionally revealing some more interesting parts of their bodies

To finalize this part of the shoot, Sunshine switched the fan to high, really blowing the dresses in all directions and completely revealing the girls' enticing figures. She quickly turned the thing off again, as it not only blew their dresses away but was creating a chill made visible by their nipps getting hard and the goosebumps on their arms and boobs. I was convinced that this was going to give very exciting pictures.

The twins went back to the dressing room to reappear ten minutes later both dressed, if you want to call it that, in an extremely sexy lingerie set. Amy in black, Judy in white. The sets were identical, except for the color. The bra was of course of the push-up variety, but in this case, extremely push-up, turning their C-cup breasts almost into D or even with a bit of imagination, to E-cups. Below the bra, their toned abdomens, adorned with the cutest belly button, led the eye below to that sexy dimple at the top of the garter belt they were wearing. The suspenders continued down their thighs to black or white stockings encasing their gorgeous legs. They were black below the white lingerie set and white below the black set, creating a stunning contrast. Over the garter belt an extremely tiny thong with a lacy patch in the shape of a butterfly almost covered their intimate area - it was held up with just thin straps. To complete the outfit they wore strappy sandals with at least 6-inch heels and block soles in the front.

I whispered in the earpieces, "get the mirror frame."

They caught on immediately where I wanted to go with this suggestion. Have them pose as if in front of a mirror, but with a girl on each side of the frame. It's a classic with twins but I thought it would look amazing and it did. As some music was playing in the studio I ventured to zoom into their crotches with one of the video cameras. Normally you can hear a bit of buzzing when you do that but any noise was muffled by the music. When I had a closeup of their thongs I could see a tiny wet spot on each of them, so the twins were getting aroused. Just before I had zoomed in and upon Sunshine's suggestion, parts of their clothing had come off. First, they removed their bras so that Jada could photograph them topless, and shortly thereafter the thongs were removed leaving them basically in the nude. I wondered if their complete nudity and arousal would lead to something more.

Looking at Tanja, who was following the whole operation with hawk's eyes together with me in the computer room I asked, "Do you think this could lead to some more interesting play?"

"I hope so", she said, "I can tell you I'm seriously turned on by what's happening in there."

"So am I, care to do something about it?"

"You mean, you and I have...?"

"Sex yes, I know it's a bit cramped in here but the views are spectacular and I've got a raging hard-on."

"That's typical of you isn't it Lew?"

"What do you mean typical of me?"

"Have you ever jumped a woman's bones without asking politely, or even giving her a way out?"

"I don't think so, no, I don't believe in forcing someone to have sex, I could even say I hate men that do that, thinking they can get away with it and that the woman will enjoy it."

Tanja dropped to her knees, undid the button of my jeans, unzipped them, pulled them down, and within seconds, my boxers followed the same route and my hard cock sprung out against her smiling face. The smile on her lips vanished and was replaced by my cock. The feeling was incredible, God Tanja was a Master and not only in the cellar but also at sucking cock. I just held my hands behind my back as I'd seen male slaves do in the club, Tanja clearly appreciated that, judging by the way she was licking with her agile tongue around the head of my manhood and then taking it deep into her hot mouth for a tonsil tango while tickling my balls with the tips of her fingers. If she kept that up I wasn't going to last very long, especially with the visual stimulation I was getting from the cameras in the studio.

There too things had moved to a different level: the twins were kissing each other feverishly, their hands running simultaneously over each other's hot bodies. I could also see Jada taking photo after photo with Sunshine giving her additional instructions. All of a sudden the twins stopped. I saw them looking with lust-filled eyes toward Jada. I think Sunshine had also seen it as she approached Jada and took the camera away from her. Jada was a bit miffed but when Sunshine's eyes pointed to the twins she immediately understood something was afoot, and it was. The twins almost pounced on Jada, ripping the clothes from her pale olive body. Within seconds she was completely naked.

While that was going on I heard the twins say in unison, "Now it's our turn miss photographer to see your naked body."

Jada was quickly sandwiched between the two gorgeous naked bodies of the twins, with one in front frenching her, while the one at the back was mauling Jada's C-cups and pinching her nipples which immediately became rock hard. I saw Jada give as good as she got, exploring the twin's mouth who was kissing her with her tongue, while her hands were pawing at her cute bottom.

As you can imagine, things were also heating up in the computer room. I had pulled Tanja's mouth off my cock, opened her blouse, and removed her bra, while she had removed my shirt. We were both topless but I was the only one completely starkers. Tanja pushed me away and looked at me.

"Excellent, I guess this is one of the first times I get you naked before you managed to get me or most of your partners in the nude."

"How do you know about my partners?" I asked.

"Oh, I've got my sources, and it'll bring me some money as well, provided I get a picture of this."

"Picture, what picture of what?"

"Me still partly dressed and you in your birthday suit, she said while she took a selfie of us.

"Hey, what did you do that for? And what's this with you getting money for a picture of me in the nude?"

"Not of you in the nude especially, but of you completely naked with a partly dressed woman."

"What so special about that?"

"Well dear Lew you do have a reputation for getting women in the nude while you're still dressed, this is the proof of the opposite and I had a wager with someone I could bring this off."

"I wonder who that person might be?"

"It's not one person Lew, it's a number of persons."

"Are you implying you had a wager with multiple persons?"

"Women, Lew, not persons, and yes I bet several different women that I would beat you at your game."

"I sure hope you'll get lots of money."

"It will be enough to have a nice dinner with all the trimmings at the Deer Hunter, I can assure you."

"I'm glad my nudity is sold at a high price, but if you want to have dinner at the Deer Hunter I'll gladly take you if you give that picture to me."

"Good try Lew, but it won't work, just accept your loss."

"On one condition."

"And that is?"

"That I can fuck you in the ass."

"Why?"

"It's something I've been fantasizing about for months now, so how about it, will you allow your landlord to enter your backdoor, Ilsa?"

"Is that what it's all about, you want to fuck Ilsa the wolf of the SS in the ass?"

"YES! The ultimate degradation of that character!"