The Photo Shop - Helping Out

Story Info
Shall we keep going down the path?
8.5k words
4.57
15.3k
10
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

(The seventh in a weekly series)

At the shop, Sammy found the mood with Sue surprisingly warm. She wanted to know all about his sex with Luna and a full description of every part of the virgin fuck. Sammy could have shown her the videos but decided to keep them to himself, lest Sue started digging around on what other videos he might have taken. Instead, he talked and actioned it through with her - clothes on - between customers in the shop. Sammy could empathize with Sue's interest, she had 'missed' her own deflowering. Sue had chased a guy she was infatuated with, at a party. She got him but was so drunk that she woke up next to him the next morning naked and pregnant, without a memory of it. They never dated, but he helped when she told him later she was going to have a baby. He also helped himself to a series of 'free shots' before the problem was 'resolved'. Sue regretted the whole thing terribly and missed any recall of her first cock.

"At least the first ten times were the same guy," Sammy tried to console her years later.

"Yeah, but as soon as he couldn't cum freely in me again, he had no time for me."

Sammy chose not to get angry about it. Everyone everywhere did things that hurt people. Without exception. It's too easy to be high and mighty when your own secrets are hidden. "He without sin...".

Sue organized for Luna to come to dinner on Wednesday evening. If anyone had seen those three having a meal together, nothing would have seemed out of the ordinary. But once the dishes were cleared away, the mood changed. Sue went into their bedroom and brought out the sex gel and a massive rabbit toy.

"Use this on her?" Sue suggested. "Hold it in there turned on, it will stretch her."

"Okay," Sammy nodded, "But better give her cock first."

"On the sofa?" Sue asked them both. "Do you mind if I watch this time?"

There was no way of saying 'no', how could they? So Sammy and Luna pretended to be cordial and unaffectionate as Luna instinctively undressed fully and laid back on the soft sofa. Luna took a short licking from Sammy before he crawled up onto her and pushed his cock straight in. Luna was surprised at how effortless and painless it was, but feigned distress to keep Sue onboard with the need for ongoing training with her husband. It was the strangest moment of Luna's life, being fucked by a guy whose wife was on her knees next to them, watching.

After ten minutes of staring at her junior staff getting nailed, Sue did something she had never done in her life before. She leaned down and started sucking Luna's breasts, mouthing her soft skin and tonguing her nipple. Sammy almost came at the sight of it. Sue had never, ever given any indication she was bi-curious and had never implied she wanted to touch Luna or any other girl ever. Yet as Sammy pumped Luna with his cock, Sue squeezed and sucked her breasts.

"I'm not lesbian," Luna mumbled.

"Such a perfect body," Sue turned to tell Sammy, ignoring her. "Do you mind? I've never had a chance to do this."

"Go for it," Sammy insisted, shocked. He pointed to Luna's pussy. "Do you want some of this, too, down here?"

"I don't know," Sue said honestly. "Let me stay up here for now."

Sue worked her way into whatever position Sammy moved Luna into, touching and sucking her breasts. Luna was clearly uncomfortable. When Sue moved her kisses to her neck and then her face and finally her lips, at first they had to hold Luna tight to stop her from breaking away.

"Luna, baby, if you are going to make money doing body shots, there will be times when you have to do things with another girl. Let Sue kiss you," Sammy coached her. Reluctantly Luna gave her tongue to her lady boss as she squeezed her breast, Sammy still humping her pussy.

"Do you want me to use this on her?" Sammy asked, holding up the massive rabbit.

"Can I do it?" Sue asked.

"Of course."

Sammy withdrew from Luna's vagina and she crawled into his lap on the sofa, arms around him. Sue gelled the rabbit and tested it was working properly. Luna fairly jumped as she heard the buzz.

"That's too big," she said fearfully.

"Let's find out," Sue replied. "It will resize you, for sure. If you can get used to this monster, you won't have any problems with any guys."

Sammy put Luna between his legs on the sofa and Sue pushed the girl's thighs wide open. Sammy glanced around to make sure the windows were shut, he expected there would be some screaming. And he was right.

The sex toy was gelled but still struggled to break into tiny Luna's vagina. Sue had to use all her strength to force it slowly in. Luna squealed and screamed, but Sammy held one leg open, and Sue the other.

"Are you sure it will all fit?" Sammy asked warily.

"It will go," Sue assured him. "It was like this with me the first time."

Sammy could only shrug. Sue had done it to herself, he hadn't been there. In a way, it was like Luna was giving backward birth, something akin to a baby trying to force its way into her vagina from outside. And it took a herculean effort on behalf of both Luna and her 'midwife' Sue to get it in. Sue was as tired from pushing and grinding as Luna was coping with the terror of being resized by a monster fake cock.

"I got it,' Sue said proudly, checking Luna's pussy lips were wrapped around its very base.

"Bloody hell," Sammy said, sucking in air.

Mercilessly, Sue hit the rotate button. If Luna was shocked to have her vaginal canal pierced by the biggest sex toy she would ever see, imagine the scream when she felt it erupt into life inside her, broadly rotating in circles at the very depth of her insides - and the secondary impact of it buzzing her clit at a thousand beats a minute. Sammy prayed the neighbors thought they were watching TV. He prayed that Luna's grandma was as deaf as her age might have befitted. Luna held on for the ride as Sue fucked her wildly with the rotating, buzzing machine, gelling it as she pulled in and out. Sammy had to cover her mouth to bring down the decibels, the noise had gone on for too long to just be a TV show. Luna literally bit his fingers. Not on purpose, she was instinctively biting down to relieve her own pain and shock.

Eventually, Sue brought Luna's hand down to the base of the vibrating and buzzing toy and said, "Do it to yourself, honey. It's designed for self-use, give it a go yourself."

"Are you serious?" Luna whimpered, holding it with Sue, full length inside herself.

"Go on. Try. Fuck yourself with it."

Sheepishly Luna took control of the noisy toy up her cunt. It went surprisingly well. Able to move it in and out at her own pace, hold it in when she wanted, and change angles when she wanted, Luna was less shocked by the impact and began to get used to the intrusion.

"You like it?" Sue smiled.

"It's too big," Luna panted.

"Today maybe," Sue said, coming up to again suck her breasts. "But not tomorrow."

"Oh god,' Luna groaned at the thought of having such a loose vagina. "Guys don't like big girls, do they?"

"I don't know," Sue shrugged, "But if you are going to use your pussy to earn money, better big than small."

Luna kept slowly fucking herself as best she could.

"Do you want something from her, baby? Do you want to get undressed?" Sammy asked. "Feels a bit weird with us two mostly naked and you dressed. Take your pants off. Sit on Luna's face, let her suck your cunt?"

"No, no, no," Sue said straight away. "No way am I getting undressed next to this gorgeous body. Will only make myself feel terrible. I'm fine just touching, don't need to be touched."

"Not even get her to suck your tits?"

"No, especially not that! Christ, look at hers! No way am I putting mine anywhere near them."

"I think you're gorgeous naked, baby," Sammy smiled, trying to sound genuine.

"Thank you, baby. Do you want to fuck her again, see if you can feel a difference? You wanna cum, right? May as well do it in her while she's here to use."

Sue helped Luna turn off and slowly pull the monster rabbit out of her insides.

"I'll clean it up for you," she said, "You can take it home and practice. Twenty minutes inside you each morning, same again at night, and you'll be fine to take any guy you do work with."

Sue took the toy and left the living room, leaving Luna and Sammy alone to talk in whispers.

"This is weird," Luna shuddered.

"What is?" Sammy asked, wondering in what order Luna would put all the strange things that were going on.

"Us two, being naked together, having sex with her here."

"Hmm. Not as good is it," Sammy agreed, lightly kissing her lips.

"I want to have sex with you like we love each other," Luna complained. "This feels like a piano lesson."

"On Sunday when we go looking for a shoot location, it will be just us, I promise," he said, gently caressing her breast. "We'll go out all day, find somewhere private, and see how many times I can cum in you."

"You want to cum now, right?"

"Do you mind? Are you too sore?"

"You better use the gel," Luna asked of him.

Sammy greased up and tried to push into the stretched and sore vagina Luna was offering. With each bump in, she was flinching.

"Turn around, I'll do you from behind, might be better."

It wasn't, but Luna persevered enough to let her boss drop his load deep inside her. Luna limped home with the massive vibrator and its recharge cord in a plastic bag. There was no need to touch herself in bed that night, she was well and truly done with sex for the day.

Luna didn't start work until eleven on Friday. As promised to her school counselor, she sat through her Friday morning study group for once. It didn't matter, there were only two sessions left, anyway. She was glad to see Sammy so happy to see her when she arrived. As soon as the shop was clear, they fell into a clinch, Luna scrambling her shorts and panties down and off then pushing her hands into his pants.

"Do you want to fuck me straight away?" she said into the kiss.

"Shit, there is a car pulling in," Sammy groaned.

"You serve them," Luna told him, "I'll go out back and get ready."

After seeing the customer sorted with their printing, Sammy flipped the 'back in ten minutes' sign over and locked the front door. Luna was naked on the studio bed, legs open and fuck-me written all over her smiling face.

"We can't be long," he told her.

"It's okay. Just use me to cum in."

"You don't mind if it's just me that cums?"

"I like you use me to get yourself off."

"Okay," Sammy smiled. "Happy to oblige."

Sammy's cock fairly melted into the slick hole between Luna's legs.

"Holy shit, that was easy. You've been using the toy?"

Luna nodded. As asked by Sue, she had been masturbating each morning and night, and for longer than the time recommended. The big rabbit had spent most of the evening before inside her.

"I'm starting to like it," Luna admitted.

"More than this?" Sammy teased, pumping her pussy.

"They are different. I like both. Yours cums, I like that, I like you ejaculate in me. And you better do it soon, right? Come on, cum in me so we can get back to the shop."

Sammy gripped her hips and held her tight against his pelvis. They looked into each other's eyes as he spurted deep into her vagina.

"I wish I was getting pregnant when you do that," Luna said lovingly.

"Nah, it would be a waste. Your body should be used for sex, not childbirth, not yet anyway. You're going to get fucked rotten, dear Luna, over the next few years."

"Hmm," she nodded. "Probably. I feel it, too, I can sense this might happen a lot."

"You want a life like that? Are you okay with it?" Sammy asked.

"Mmm, I think so. It's natural, right? It's not drugs or drinking, its normal human behavior."

"See? I told you having cock in you would become your favorite thing, and it only took a week."

"Come on, get off, we better get back out there," Luna said, changing the conversation.

Luna wore the short flared skirt and cropped t-shirt without underwear. Sperm leaked, dribbling down her thigh, some of it dripping onto the store floor, but if anyone noticed they didn't say. Sammy mostly moved to the office when customers came in, quietly watching them flirt with his beautiful staff. When there was no one in, Luna either came into the office or he moved out into the shop to pull her top up to fondle and kiss her breasts.

That night, while Luna was getting herself off on the massive vibrator stuck between her legs, Sammy was having a strangely different experience.

"No," Sue told him. "Save it for Luna. You have to do her again Sunday. Keep your strength."

"Sue," Sammy laughed. "Come on. Since when do you and I not fuck on a Friday night? You can't let this get in the way of us, baby. Luna will be gone, and you and I will be a distant memory to her by year-end."

"Just... give her all you can on Sunday. After that, you can have me again. I promise."

"What about you? Don't you want to have sex with her again, too?"

"Ahh," Sue sighed. "I don't know. I've never done that, you know I've never had an interest in women. But that girl... so beautiful. Those tits. That mouth. She kisses so innocently."

"You want to fuck her properly?"

"No," Sue shook her head. "I could never show her my body. Next to hers... I'd be mortified to see the disgust on her face."

"I think you're being tough on yourself. And her. You don't know that. If she's going to do porn, she'll need to get used to having sex with other girls, young and old."

"I don't think she'll do a lot of porn. A few movies maybe. Then she'll either get spotted for proper movies or find some boyfriend and quit."

"Maybe. Anyway. Come on, take your pants off. I need to fuck my wife."

"After Sunday. Save your sperm for Luna."

"You know how weird this is, right?"

"It won't be for long, baby. I promise."

Early Saturday morning Luna was in Fourth Street Coffee getting a chai latte and a bagel when she noticed a familiar face.

"Hey. Hi there," Luna said to Christina. "I work at the photo shop on the end of Main. You had a session there. With your boyfriend."

"Yes. I remember you -- Lucy?"

"Luna," Luna smiled. "And you're Christina?"

"Yes. Or Chrissy. You're out early."

"I'm working this morning," Luna said. "The shop opens early Saturday."

"Oh wow. I umpire girls' basketball Saturdays. The little kids."

"Oh wow."

Both of them being a little early, they sat in a booth with their take-out breakfasts.

"I have a confession...," Chrissy could help but say. She hadn't been able to tell a soul about her 'crush' on Sammy, she was bursting to speak to someone, anyone, about it. She was careful to not let on it had already happened, though.

"What?" asked Luna, all ears.

"Your photographer."

"What? The owner? Sammy?"

Chrissy nodded. "I've got such a crush on him."

Luna burst out laughing, but with a friendly smile on her face, not in a hurtful way.

"I know, I know," Chrissy smiled back. "He's like forty-something, right?"

"Forty-two," Luna confirmed.

"I asked him to have sex with me," Chrissy said.

"No way!"

"I did."

"And what did he say?"

"Two weeks ago he said he'd take me somewhere away from town, somewhere nice like a hotel. But it hasn't happened yet. I don't think he can get away. He's married, right? Can't get an excuse for his wife to believe, I guess."

Chrissy wasn't telling the whole story, and in return, Luna wasn't going to spill all her beans either.

"I might be able to help," Luna said with a wry smile.

"Really?" Chrissy perked up.

"Are you free tonight?" Luna asked. When Chrissy said yes, they hatched a plan.

When Luna got to the store, Sue was there with Sammy, about to leave to go grocery shopping.

"Good that I caught you," Luna said. "Can we talk?"

"Ah, sure," Sue said warily.

"Ah... for my practice session with Sammy... do you mind if we go away somewhere again?"

"Go away?"

"Out of town somewhere. Like last time. Go away tonight, then look for the shoot location tomorrow?" Luna asked.

Sue sighed.

"Go tonight, just you two, then look for a shoot-site direct from the hotel in the morning?" she clarified.

"Yes. What do you think?" Luna asked nervously. "Could we?"

"I know why you're asking," she nodded.

Luna looked up at her, suddenly blushing. What did she know?

"I'm really sorry that happened, Luna. I know we haven't had a chance to talk about it," Sue said.

Luna was entirely confused, and it showed on her face.

"I didn't mean to force you to be lesbian like that," Sue said gently. "It just happened. Believe me, I've never done anything like that before."

"Either have I," Luna said, not sure how this was connected to her wanting to go away with Sammy for the night.

"I promise you are safe around me. I won't let that happen again. You have my word."

Luna just looked at her, not knowing what to say. Where did all that suddenly come from? She hadn't expected they would ever talk about the sex they had, and she already didn't think it would ever happen again. If anything, what Sue said had unsettled her.

"But if you feel safer doing it away from me, you go ahead. I won't interfere. I don't want to get in the way of you being ready for the shoot next week. I can get someone else to help on the day if you prefer, too?"

"No, no, no," Luna said genuinely. "I would be more comfortable if you were there. It's just the practice... if we could go tonight and then look for the shoot tomorrow... it would be... I would feel more comfortable."

Sue shook her head at herself, thinking Luna worried that Sue would tag along on the Sunday session.

"I'm so sorry. Of course, you go tonight. I'll tell Sammy. I'll get him to book somewhere nice."

"I don't need anywhere expensive. Really."

"Don't worry -- I'll sort it. Do you want me to be the excuse for your grandma?"

"Could you?" Luna asked.

"No problem. Sammy! Come over here!" Sue yelled out.

After Sue left there were customers, not giving Sammy and Luna a chance to talk for an hour.

"What happened?" he asked as Luna took her clothes off and put the short skirt and cropped t-shirt on.

"Pew, I better take this home and wash it," Luna said, sniffing the t-shirt. She had worn it at least a half dozen times.

"Luna, what's up? Did you tell Sue you're afraid she'll have sex with you again?"

"Not at all!" Luna assured him. "Kiss my tits, hurry, before a customer comes. All I said was would it be okay if you and I went away tonight to have our practice session, Sue assumed it was because I worried she would crash in on us and have sex with me again. I swear that was the furthest thing from my mind. Oh, you need to shave, your beard is scratching my skin. But it seemed okay to let her think that because she agreed to you and me going away all tonight, and then at the shoot tomorrow."

"Bloody hell, Luna. You're playing a dangerous game."

"All I did was ask if we could have the night. I didn't have any made-up reason, I just asked. Hey, quick, pull my shirt down, a car."

Saturdays were always the busiest in the shop. They had time to touch and kiss, but not fuck.

"I'll get plenty of that tonight," Luna grinned.

Half an hour before closing, Sue brought both Luna and Sammy an overnight bag and said she would close and clean up.

"What else have I got to do tonight?" she said playfully. "I told your grandma we got a last-minute photo shoot tomorrow, early morning, so it made sense for you to stay at our place so Sammy could wake you early for the long drive. It might help give you an excuse for the big payment coming, too. There is a toothbrush in your bag and some pajamas your grandma packed that I can't believe you actually wear to bed, not these days at least?"

"No, not anymore," Luna blushed.

"Nor that underwear she packed," Sue smiled. "So go. Get your value from the IUD we put in you. I couldn't very well ask Grandma to pack the big rabbit, so it will have to be all cock tonight. Or fist, if you can get it in her?"

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers