The Photo Shop - Kalon

Story Info
Natural beauty can't help but surface.
6.1k words
4.71
9k
5
1

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers

(The tenth in a weekly series)

It wasn't until morning that Luna noticed the message from Raymond.

'I heard there was a complication on set. U okay?'

Poor Raymond, Luna thought. Probably wants his money back after she let his staff have sex with her.

'Yes. Sorry about that. I understand if you want to cancel'

It didn't take long to get a reply.

'Cancel? No! I paid to have my turn. I want my turn'

'You don't worry I'm a whore? Getting paid to undress'

'Just want my 24hrs in you'

'I won't charge you after that, if you want to keep doing it to me. I promise'

'Lets see. Finish your exams, then call me'

'Exams and period. I'll let you know when it's ready to use'

'OK'

The massive upheaval in her life from naive teen to multi-fucked woman had ironically made the exams Luna sat a breeze. She had no nerves about it at all. It was almost a juvenile experience to be doing math, and her English essay flowed fluently from her. As she walked out of her very last ever high school test, she sent a message to Raymond.

'Its official, I'm no longer a high school girl, last exam done, sorry about that, you don't get to fuck a high school student anymore'

'You still have the uniform?'

'Yes'

'That will do. One Sunday night soon is okay?'

'Okay. One after next?'

When Luna got back to her grandma's house, she was in for a huge surprise.

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?"

"We had to come up, darling. Your last exam. It's a big moment in your life, you're all grown up now," Luna's mom said.

"I feel it, I feel grown up," Luna nodded, fairly melting into their arms. So much about her had changed since they'd last met - but she dare not tell any of it.

"Grandma says you've done lots of modeling lately."

"Next door. They get all sorts of work. Including photographing dog food," Luna deflected. "Are you staying?"

"A week or so. We need to be back for next week Saturday morning so we'll go back Friday."

"That's great!" Luna smiled. "You take upstairs."

"No, no, we'll take the sofa bed in the back room this time"

"That thing's broken, snapped when I put it away," Grandma said, shaking her head. "You two take upstairs. Luna will need to be on the sofa out here."

Luna managed to hide the huge vibrator in a dark corner under the bed, which made her more relaxed about having her folks stay up there. And there was a lot to catch up on. Home was not entirely fixed, but Luna could come back when she was ready. The school was still not open, but that didn't matter to them anymore. Not many shops had reopened, and there was still mud or mud stains everywhere.

"It will take a full season for the gardens to come back," her father said. "And there's no work. It's a blessing you found something here. Can we come see the place?"

"I'm not scheduled to work until Friday lunchtime," Luna told them. "But we could drop by tomorrow. Show you around."

"Great."

Luna called Sammy in the morning to ask if it was okay.

"Of course!"

"You better make sure none of my pictures are lying around."

"It's all done. Edited, packaged, sent."

"How was it?" Luna asked.

"Spectacular. You look superb. There was one with cock in you that... well, I'll show you when we get a chance."

"Keep them well hidden today, we'll come in about an hour."

"Okay, look forward to seeing your folks."

At the shop, Sue gave them a tour of the studios and showed them some of the portfolios they had done, all the dressed ones of course. It gave Luna a chance to have a peek at the photo shoot with Sammy in his office.

"Oh my," Luna said. "That is graphic."

"Look at your face though. The way you bite your lip, it's so sexy as you're fucked."

"Oh god, put it away, before they come back."

With time on their hands, Sammy had those three sit on the sofa in the studio and take some shots of their small family.

"I'll send the best ones to you later," he promised.

"And Luna," Sue chimed in, "Your mom told me you're sleeping on the sofa at Grandma's, so I insisted you stay with us while they're in town. Come over whenever you're ready for bed."

Luna shuddered. She would have to have sex with a girl again, which reminded her of Chrissy. She sent her a message.

'Next week someday a sleepover? Exams finished'

In return came a photo, a selfie of Chrissy with her clothes off, with the caption, 'I can do Friday after your folks leave. I'll bring these pajamas'.

As in, none.

'I have the same ones! Come after I finish work? My place 6'

'K'

The first thing Luna said as she walked in next door to sleep that night was "My period started last night."

It kept her in the spare room and them out of her pants until Monday night at least, even in the shop with Sammy, it was tits only. But once she was clean and ready to use on Monday evening, Luna was naked under the sheets with them. It was strange being in bed overnight with a married couple. Sammy and Luna would start something up, but as soon as his cock made a slopping sound in her vagina, Sue would open her eyes and join in. Sandwiched, she would have girl sex at the front and boy sex coming in from behind. Again Sue swore she wasn't lesbian, just before pushing Luna's face into her vagina.

Luna was back for breakfast with her folks each day, spending time with them and planning how Luna would live depending on which school took her next. On the last Friday morning, they dropped her at the Photo Shop as they started the drive home to the river.

"It was nice for you to surprise me like that," Luna said hugging them.

"We thought maybe we'd be bringing you home with us, but there are no jobs, not like this one, not back there," her dad said.

"I'll come back and spend some time before I go to school. We should know which one soon."

For the first time in a long time, Luna worked in her normal clothes that day. Sammy had been fucking her most of the night and had laid her on the dining table and cum in her that morning as Sue sat and watched - so the edge was dulled for both of them. Luna took a look at the full final product of the photo story and had to admit the rainy day was perfect for it. Her wet hair looked incredibly sexy over her goose-bumped breasts. And all the cum falling from between her legs was obscene.

"They paid already," Sammy said, "Escrow cleared today, so you'll get your share with your pay this week."

"I got paid money to have sex," Luna sighed. "I'm a whore."

"You got paid to act as a model, who happened to have sex. You modeled a photo story. It's not like you just took money to jump into some guy's bed and let him ride you."

Luna blushed. Yes, she did, and on Sunday night she was coughing up her pussy to Raymond for the payment.

"Do you think you'll be able to stay over at our place again?" Sammy asked.

"I don't know. I've got a friend staying tonight, and I'll probably go to hers Sunday," Luna said, not letting the names Chrissy or Raymond slip out.

"Saturday night?" Sammy probed.

"I don't know. It's too weird having sex with you with your wife right there doing it to me, too. And I don't like watching you fuck her, either."

"I know. It's not ideal."

"I wanna undress with just you, not her."

"Fair enough."

Being with Chrissy Friday night was a lesbian experience like with Sue, but entirely different. Grandma was so happy that Luna had found a friend locally to have for dinner and stay over. There was a life in the house that hadn't been there for years - and of course, she had no idea what was going to happen that night. Two girls in the big bed wasn't the inconvenience grandma worried about, it was central to their night.

"You are so much better at this than the boys," Chrissy hummed as Luna sucked and fingered her. Luna didn't say she'd been practicing on her boss.

"It's nice," Luna agreed. Chrissy was soft and young and gentle, and she went crazy when things pushed between her legs. Her breasts were gorgeous to touch and squeeze and kiss.

"Fist me?" Chrissy begged. "Do you think you can?"

"Let's try each other," Luna suggested.

It wasn't easy without gel, but the girls got there. They lay in a sixty-nine and pushed and shoved and twisted until both of them had a hand in them to the wrist.

"Oh my god," Chrissy squealed as Luna spread her fingers outward and tickled everywhere she could touch. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!"

Chrissy did the same to Luna, sending each other into dizzying ecstasy. Both of them played inside for so long, that when it came to getting out, they were struggling to pull out.

"No, no, stop, hurts," Chrissy squealed.

"Shit. I'm stuck. Can you pull out of me?"

Chrissy tried to twist her way out of Luna.

"Not like that!" Luna screamed, "You'll rip me."

"Fuck. What do we do?"

Luna looked down over their bodies. Both of them were naked with an arm stuck up them. She wanted to laugh, or cry.

"We need help," she said.

"No way!" Chrissy squealed. "Who? Not your grandma. And if a medic comes, can you imagine? It would be all over town."

"It will have to be Sammy," Luna sighed.

"How?"

"Need to get to my phone."

"Where?"

"In my jeans."

"Where are they?"

"Where you took them off me!"

"Shit, in the bathroom. Do you remember his number? Use my phone?"

Even reaching that would be difficult, it was up on the bookshelf, recording their sex. This would make for a great erotic blooper tape.

"We'll have to try."

"We can't walk like this," Chrissy moaned.

"Shuffle that way, roll to the floor."

"Do you even remember his number?"

"It's probably on the shop website," Luna figured.

"But what's he going to do anyway?"

"Bring some sort of lube. Come on. Together, this way."

Awkwardly they moved to the edge of the bed, and without planning fell over the edge. The thud made grandma look to the ceiling, but fortunately not come upstairs.

"I'm out," Luna gasped. The twist of the fall had wrenched Luna's hand from inside Chrissy's vagina. "That's one of us."

Chrissy shuffled around to get between Luna's legs.

"Maybe it will be easier now?"

"Still feels stuck. Let me see it I can stand and reach your phone."

Chrissy moved with Luna til she stood and reached for the phone. She first stopped the embarrassing recording, then got Chrissy to open it.

"Are you really going to call him? This will be mortifying if he sees us stuck like this."

"Hold on, ooh, are you still wriggling your fingers?"

"You look beautiful standing there naked with my hand up you. Maybe... if you get wet again?"

Chrissy started wriggling her fingers gently inside. She brought her tongue to suck her clit and started to slowly fuck her hand deeper in and out with tiny little movements.

"It's tickling," Luna groaned at the fingers spider-crawling at her depths. "Ooh, just there, oh right there, ooh."

With the tongue at her clit and with the pushing and probing of fingers on her innermost depths, Luna became viscous. Chrissy pulled out with an almighty heave.

"Aww," Luna complained. "You came out too early."

"I think it's better I got out when I could. Can you imagine if someone really did need to come help us to separate? My god, look at the hole left behind," Chrissy said photographing it with her phone. "I can see right inside you."

Both of them put robes on and scurried down to the bathroom to wash their hands and pick up the clothes they left behind when they showered together.

"Don't you think your grandma would suspect, given we were in bathing together?"

"We were in the bathroom together, but she doesn't know that we were in the shower together. As long as you keep your moaning quiet when we're having sex, it'll be fine."

And mostly they did, keeping the sex on the outside for the rest of the night, given the massive workout both of their vaginas had.

Chrissy gave her a lift into the photo shop in the morning, and it was kind of weird and awkward for Luna to fall into a clinch with Sammy soon as she walked in. Sammy had no idea Luna was struggling just to walk, and she couldn't explain anything so it was difficult to keep him out of her pants. She worked the day in just a t-shirt again with no bra, hiding in her register spot when customers were in and parading herself around the shop when they weren't.

"I have time to fuck you out back after work," Sammy said, kissing her neck and holding her ass. "Sue won't be home til about seven."

Apart from being sore between the legs, Luna was seriously getting sick of having to sneak around Sue. Sammy was Sue's man, so she couldn't really be angry with her, but undoubtedly the inconveniences of an affair were starting to get on her nerves.

"I want to be fucked properly. All night. Overnight. And without having to suck your wife's tits."

"Well, Luna, this is what happens," Sammy sighed, gripping her bare ass tightly.

"What happens when? When you date a married guy?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"I want more."

"I know," Sammy said, knowing well this day had to come. There was no future for them, it was just a matter of when the last time he ejaculated into that beautiful young woman would be.

"I just want to go home tonight."

"Okay," Sammy nodded.

Luna kept her pants off for the day and voluntarily took her top off if things were quiet. She wasn't angry with Sammy, and she liked that he loved her body, but she had a long date with Raymond coming up and she would rather give her best sex to him at that moment. A day without penetration to freshen up for her date as a whore would be welcome.

When she got home she sent Raymond a message.

'What time do you want your 24hr to start tomo?'

'Midday okay? Lunch?'

'What do you want me to wear? No underwear needed, I'm guessing?'

'Anything you want. I have some clothes here I need you to change into'

'Oh. That sounds a bit scary'

'Not scary'

'You want me to bring my school uniform? Didn't you want to fuck a high school girl?'

'Not this time. Next time maybe if you want to do it again'

'Okay'

'Pick you up where?'

'There is a park and playground at the end of my street. I will be there by noon'

'Okay. I look forward to it.'

The next morning, Luna told grandma that she was going to do a sleepover at Chrissy's that night, which was of course perfectly alright.

"Anyway," grandma said, "You're no longer a school kid, don't have to ask me whether you can do something. Use your best judgment, and do whatever you please."

"Thanks, grandma," she said giving her a hug.

Both Raymond and Luna were on time. He pulled up in a big silver car, seated in the backseat.

"This is Wilson, my driver. Wilson, Luna."

"Hi there."

"Good morning miss," he said, checking the clock, a minute before noon.

"How are you?" Raymond asked. He looked relaxed and casual.

"Good."

Even though the appointment was plainly and clearly for Raymond to ejaculate inside of Luna, they had never shared a single moment of intimacy, so the start for Luna was a little awkward. She was wearing a short miniskirt with no panties and hadn't expected there would be a driver in the car. Seated where she was, if her skirt lifted to show Raymond that she had a bare pussy underneath then it would also be perfectly in view for Wilson, so she tried to keep her skirt down as much as possible.

"We're going to The Watford," Raymond said. "Do you know it?"

"I don't really know anything about these parts. I'm from Peake."

"Down on the river? Where the floods were?"

"Yes."

That gave them plenty of topics to open up on, getting to know each other, and how Luna ended up where she was. To explain everything right through to the stage where she agreed to accept money for sex, took them all the way through lunch too.

"This place is gorgeous," she said as she picked at her sorbet dessert.

"Not many people know it, it's well out of town. But I find that garden restaurants like this are wonderfully relaxing, especially when you don't have to drive," Raymond said, raising his glass of Prosecco.

"What's Wilson eat?" Luna asked.

"He knows the kitchen folk, he'd be eating better than us."

"Are we staying here tonight?"

"No, this is just on the way."

To where?"

"To where I always like to go on Sunday evenings."

Luna blinked.

"The campground?"

Raymond smiled and nodded.

"Oh," Luna said, surprised.

"Not what you expected?"

"No," Luna laughed. "I guess not."

"Which is why I've brought some clothes for you to wear, given they will probably be different from the clothes you thought you would need."

"Yes," she agreed, smiling.

"It's a gorgeous day and warm, so chances are we won't have the whole campground to ourselves this time, but I brought the big tent kit. Wilson can help set up, so we'll have plenty of personal space if we need it indoors."

"Is he staying, too?" Luna worried.

"No, the first time we're together, it will be just us. If you want a three-way in the future, I can get it for you. You've had them before?"

Luna nodded, somewhat embarrassed that she had been in a two-girl threesome and a two-guy threesome.

"No worries, I'll get you properly gang-banged later, if you like. As many as you want. This time, though, all to myself."

"Okay," Luna smiled.

By the end of lunch, they were feeling warm and close enough together to hold hands as they walked out. With enough bubbly to take away her nerves, Luna let Raymond kiss her for the first time in the back of the car, as Wilson navigated out of the car park. Twisted around as she was, Luna's skirt rode up and her bare pussy was on show but the guys took it in their stride, not making mention of it. At the end of an affectionate and intimate drive, they pulled into the campground parking area with only two other cars around.

"It's twenty minutes walk down that path, so I've got you some hiking pants and shoes, no point getting your legs all messed up by nettles. The nettles are short, though, so I did indulge a little with the top, it's not quite as protective," Raymond smiled.

Luna held it up, a cropped sleeveless denim waistcoat, with no buttons. The sides didn't even reach together. Both men stood at the back of the car and watched Luna pull her t-shirt up and off and get rid of her bra. She let them linger on her tits for a while before putting the waistcoat on. Not that it changed much the view of her breasts afterward, they were still mostly on show. When Luna took her skirt off, she saw Wilson nod in approval at the sight of her shaved vagina and cute little bare ass. She put the pants on without underwear but Raymond did give her socks for the shoes.

Wilson was clearly the packhorse, carrying the bags of tents and bedding and everything they needed for a night outdoors. Raymond carried the food and drinks rucksack and cooking equipment. Even Luna was given two bags with fold-up chairs to sling over her shoulder on the walk. Of course with those straps pulling on her shoulder, she was essentially walking bare-breasted through the forest - again. At least she had pants on, the track did have much more thorny undergrowth to scratch you than the path to the marina.

When they got to the campground, there were two other groups of people there with kids, they were together and luckily packing up. The mothers frowned at the look of Luna with her tits half out with two guys, but the kids were so small they didn't notice or care that Luna was dressed funny. Raymond took over the biggest pitching spot they could find and by the time they were done, Luna realized why they needed Wilson's help to carry and set up the tent.

"It's massive!" Luna laughed. "It's the biggest thing I've ever seen. It's got rooms in it for god sake."

"Tent technology has come a long way," Raymond said.

"I can't touch the roof unless I jump."

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,008 Followers
12