The Photographer Fucked My Wife

Story Info
Wife poses for photographer who winds up fucking her.
2.4k words
4.29
38.4k
47
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story has some true parts to it but when I started writing things as they took place the story lost my interest. Perhaps writing it in this manner will be more appealing. As usual, your comments as well as criticisms are appreciated.

One evening, during dinner, my wife asked me if I knew anything about a website called Model Mayhem. Of course I didn't have a clue so, she started to tell me about it and, to be honest, I really didn't care. Then, she got to the point. She had created a profile and posted some photos and a guy was offering her $200 for a two hour photo session.

I wanted to know more. It took a couple of weeks of different phone calls and the like to have me agree to this photo session and I had to agree to sit quietly in the corner and simply watch.

OK, so we arrived at the guy's home and he took us to the back and he had a big studio set up back there. We already knew he was divorced and it would only be him, my wife and myself there at that time. A few minutes of talk and he put my wife in front of his camera dressed as she had arrived. A short time later he escorted her to a room and showed her a great many choices in clothing and told her to make a selection. My wife was having a ball. The photographer was friendly and directed my wife very easily. It wasn't very long and he was getting an extra button undone from a shirt or a skirt pulled a little higher and he even did some photos where she was wearing a mini shirt and he talked her into things like sit her and point your legs toward me and spread you knees some and the result was shots up her dress showing off her panties.

She was to change into the next outfit and she walked over to me and asked, "Is everything OK?" I knew she was concerned that I may be getting upset about some of the poses she was doing. The truth was I was actually hoping he would convince her to do some nude shots but I didn't say anything. I did tell her that I wanted her to have a good time and I was fine with anything she did.

As she headed back to the dressing room he called out, There is a sparkly blue dress that I'd love to shoot you in next, if you are willing. She said OK as she closed the door. A few moments later she walked out in a very sexy dress. "This may be too small for me." she said.

"Nonsense, it's designed to be tight." he told her. I was thinking it looked sprayed on.

He got her in front of the camera and had her turn this way and that and at times it would slip down some since there was nothing holding it up but some elastic that went just above her tits. The dress was extremely short. It barely covered the cheeks of her ass. I wanted to buy the thing from the guy so she could wear it out dancing the next time we went.

He put her on a stool and had her face toward me and then turned this way and looked at it and "don't worry about the top falling down" and so on. Remember how I said the dress was very short? I guess when she sat down the dress was too short to cover her but and I had an almost unobstructed shot at her panties.

He made an adjustment to the top of the dress and now it sat just above her nipples. In fact to make it was just above her nipples he had to pull the dress lower to expose the nipples and then back up just till they were out of sight. As he did this she looked over his shoulder at me. I simply smiled. In truth, I liked the idea of a stranger being so close to and baring my wife's tits.

He had her move her legs and when she did, of course the dress moved and he said he wanted to see as much leg as possible without seeing the panties. It took a few times but he had a shot of her entire leg from knee to hip and her panties only showed on the side. He asked about her taking them off. Again a quick glance at me and she waited for a response.

"I already told you honey, anything that you want to agree to is perfectly fine with me." I told her.

I was surprised when she hopped down and although she did turn her back she removed the panties standing right there beside the stool and then she tossed them to me. With that done she asked, "So how do you want me?"

He put her back on the stool and told her what a great job she was doing and how he had an assignment that required a male and a female and some nudity and he was looking for the right girl and asked if she was interested. Here again came the look of a question from my wife. I didn't say anything and she told the man yes.

I was glad cause now I'd get some nude shots of her.

He did several poses and made a lot of adjustments and he even lowered the top till both tits were bare. Even from the distance that I was from her I could see her nipples were hard. After a few shots he covered her tits and made a move in her position and before long he had her facing himself. As he had done several times in the past he would have her in a position and then move up to her and make an adjustment to clothing or hair of head position or whatever the case may be. This time I saw he was leaning against her knees as he made an adjustment to her hair. "You sure do have lovely legs." He told her. He did something simpular a few more times and then he wanted her legs a certain way and he spread them some and moved a foot here and the other foot there and you get the picture but several times her bald pussy was completely uncovered.

Then he got real bold and he walked up to her and her knee was in his way of making an adjustment and he just put his hand on her thigh and moved her leg to the side. This movement caused the dress to pop up enough to completely expose her pussy and instinctively her hand shot to between her legs to cover up.

"You can't be moving on your own." he told her as he took hold of her wrist and moved her hand back to her side and then he spent a full minutes changing the hand or the arm position and the entire time he was between her legs and literally bumping into her pussy with his crotch. I loved what I was seeing.

He stepped back and took the photo and then moved right back to between her legs as he had been. "Do you have any idea of what an exciting looking sex pot you are, pretty girl?" he asked her standing there between her legs and his crotch actually against her fully exposed pussy.

"No," she answered but her voice sounded nervous and she looked over at me.

I saw him put his hands on her thighs and said, "If I remember correctly hubby over there said that anything that you want to agree to is perfectly fine with him, isn't that what he said?" he asked.

She looked up at him now.

"And I would hope that if something wasn't agreeable with you that you would speak up and say something, wouldn't you?" He asked.

Again she answered yes.

"And if you are going to be doing some nude modeling for me anyway you don't really mind if I get a sneak peak of the lovely pussy of your's do you?"

There was a brief hesitation and she again shot me a glance and then she said "NO."

"And one last question, Look over at your hubby right now and tell me does he look happy or does he look mad?"

She looked at me and I smiled. Still looking at me she said, "Happy."

I sort of got the impression that he would be happy as our session advanced and now you are telling me that I'm correct." As he talked he was using the back of his fingers to trace up and down her thighs.

My wife looked back at him. He was slow to bend forward but he continued to do so till his lips touched hers. As he was moving toward her she did nothing but sit still. As he was kissing her the one hand moved to her pussy and he was now running his fingers up and down her bald pussy. The kiss was a long one. When he separated his lips from her he brought both hands to the top of her dress and again lowered it to expose both tits. He spoke during this. "Did you know your pussy is wet?"

"Yes."

"Hard nipples, check. Wet pussy, check. Happy pretty girl, am I correct?" He asked.

She lowered her eyes and said "Yes."

He put both hands to her breast and taking one in each hand began to play and massage them. He took hold of her nipples. One he pulled as he teased the other with a fingernail. My wife wenced.

He put his mouth over the nipple he had just pulled. Whatever he was doing, Her face told me that she was happy about it. He continued to suck on her tit and then she opened her eyes and looked at me over his shoulder. I simply smiled at her and she again closed her eyes as she brought up a hand and put it on the back of his head and held him to her tit.

A moment later he raised up and said, "So, the little girl likes what is happening to her, doesn't she?"

With her eyes still closed she said in a voice just loud enough to be heard. "Yes."

The photographer turned and looked at me and smiled. Still looking at me he asked. "And I'd bet you like the fact that your husband is watching everything we are doing, don't you?"

Again the same "Yes."

"Has he ever seen you get fucked before?" He asked and this time she said "No."

Then he asked something that really surprised me. "Have you ever been fucked by someone other than your husband since you've been married?"

My wife didn't answer. After a moment the photographer looked at her and took hold of the opposite nipple than he had pulled previously and he must have squeezed. Her body twisted, she grabbed hold of his wrist with both hands and her face contorted to a strange expression but she didn't say a word.

"Answer the question and tell the truth and I'll stop." He told her. She held out answering for a few more seconds and then she opened her eyes staring directly into the photographer's face and yelled, "Yes, Yes I have, damn you."

She looked over at me and I felt as if her expression was her saying "I'm sorry." The man released the nipple and bent to put it in his mouth. She never took her eyes off of me and all I could do was look back and wonder.

The photographer sort of chuckled and said, "So the good looking girl cheats on her husband and she likes doing it."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he ashed after he had turned her face toward him.

She didn't answer right away but then said "Yes."

"And you want your husband to watch, me fuck you, don't you?"

I didn't think she was ever going to answer. However, eventually I heard her say, "Yes."

How I was able to keep from answering "Yes." for her I have no idea. I wanted to see the guy fuck my wife. I had often entertained thoughts of another guy fucking my wife as I watched. As I jacked off to seeing my wife fucked by another.

He looked over at me as if he had just accomplished something major. Looking back at my wife he began to rub the end of his hard cock over her pussy and after he had done this for a moment he lined it up against the entrance to the opening of her pussy and pushed. The head disappeared inside my wife and I thought I was going to cum at that moment. It only took a couple more times and he was inside of her. I noticed she put a hand on each of his shoulders and there appeared to be a slight smile on her face. Once his was completely inside of me he looked at me again and said. "Damn but her pussy feels good. I'm going to have her back her a lot and she'll get fucked in front of you each and every time and probably by more than one guy."

That was it, I came in my pants.

He went on an fucked her. I stood there watching the entire time. After he came in her pussy he said to her, "I've got to run but I'll leave your payment in an envelope by the front door." With that he pulled out of her and got himself redressed as he walked away.

I rushed to her and took the same position as that of the photographer. I hugged my wife and held her tight. "That was the most exciting thing I've ever seen, I told her." She didn't respond but held me to her just as tightly as I was hugging her.

After a few minutes I released her, she changed into her clothes and we went out the front door. In the car she counted her cash and it was $300 with a note that said, "Great fucking you."