The Photographer Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin knew she was having a hard time with everything and with Hank gone for a while there was no one around to support her.

"It's okay," Justin said quietly knowing Julia was trying to get some sleep.

"I shouldn't have come, sorry," Sophie said after letting go of Justin and standing there in front of him.

"Nonsense. You're always welcome here. You know that, I love having you here," Justin said trying to comfort her. It seemed to do that trick, given Sophie's mood seemed to lighten up. He motioned towards the sofa and they both sat down next to each other, so that they could talk comfortably.

"Thanks. I just wasn't sure, with Hank away and Julia and..." Sophie said but Justin gave her a look which made her smile and quieten down. "Sorry. Just having a moment. I'm fine now."

"Jules is here, do you want to see her?" Justin asked which seemed to lift Sophie's spirits more.

"No. It's okay. I don't want to wake her. It just feels nice that we're all here. Feels like home," Sophie said looking down at the floor while shifting a little anxiously.

Justin knew she needed the company and was more than happy to oblige. After all she and Hank had done for him in his time of need, it was easy to do the same for Sophie.

"You want to stay the night?" Justin asked as he looked at the clock. It was just after midnight and he knew that Sophie would need some company. After all this was almost déjà vu for Justin when Bethany passed away, but with the roles reversed.

Sophie nodded gently and said, "I'd appreciate it actually."

"The couch looks comfy," Justin said pressing on it with his hand. Sophie let out the first laugh of the night.

"I knew you'd pull that one," Sophie said shaking her head. She gave a cute little look and tilted her head at Justin. It was just like old times.

"There's the Soph I know," Justin said before she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. He could see she wanted to say something but didn't want to interrupt her. He knew what he needed to do now was listen.

"I know about Hank and David," Sophie said which Justin tried to not react to, he had to listen. "Julia told me."

"I see, and," Justin said but Sophie cut him off.

"And I'm okay with it really. Our marriage was open, like I told you. I guess I didn't figure on him going after a guy," Sophie said closing her eyes. She looked calm even if her words betrayed her demeanour.

"Love comes in many different forms," Justin said suddenly feeling like he put his foot in it. Sophie smiled at him and nodded.

"And the funny thing is, it doesn't bother me, really," Sophie said seemingly cheery. Justin knew that her emotions would be a mess right now, and this was part of the denial phase.

"Soph, it's okay," Justin said holding her hand, but she simply shook her head.

"I'm not in denial Justin. Honestly. I don't know what the future holds, but Hank's and my marriage is the least of my worries. I'm more worried about you and getting you back on your feet," Sophie said kindly. There it was, the best friend coming through and trying to make sure everyone else was right first.

"Soph, you don't have to worry about me," Justin said trying to get her to see that he meant it. "I'm fine... honest."

"Yes, I do. I'm not giving up on you simply because Hank isn't here. We're okay. I don't know how to get you to see that," Sophie said sitting back in the couch. She stretched her arms high and then let out a sigh. "I'm glad I came."

"Me too," Justin said with a smile. "Maybe we should get some sleep?"

"Good idea," Sophie said standing up and holding out her hand for Justin's. He took hold and she helped him up, throwing her arms around him and hugging him in an instant. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Justin said as they broke apart and began walking down the hallway to the bedrooms. Justin didn't want to think too much of it but had noticed Sophie was clingy and figured given the circumstances that it was normal. Even if it was a bit out of character for her.

"Good night," Sophie said pleasantly as Justin entered his room and waved good night to his best friend. Sophie made her way to the other spare room and disappeared into the darkness.

"Night," Justin said softly, turning the light on beside the bed and then getting himself ready. It had been an odd time. They had lost a good friend and yet no one seemed to be that upset. Perhaps it was the calm before the storm. Justin stripped off to his briefs and hopped into bed knowing full well he would need a good night sleep. Tomorrow was going to be tough if he was right with his hunch. All the emotions were going to spill over.

Justin turned the bed side light out and got comfortable when he heard footsteps up the hallway. He looked at the door and saw a slender figure standing there in the shadows. The ambient light was enough to see an outline which looked like Sophie. He reached for the bed side light, turning it on and waited to see Sophie standing there with a smile.

"My bed was a little empty. Can I share this one?" Sophie asked demurely. Justin smiled and shook his head. He knew what that meant but was going to be on his best behaviour. Sophie moved closer and it became obvious she was only wearing a tight-fitting singlet that barely covered her buttocks.

"Sure," Justin said before Sophie moved to the side of the bed and put one foot up on the edge giving him full view of her nakedness.

This was going to be harder than he thought.

"It's also rather warm this evening, I hope you don't mind," Sophie said before Justin pulled back the sheet and moved over.

"We could open a window," Justin said nodding at the curtains. He was trying to redirect her and not give in to her advances.

"That's a good idea, it's windy out and should help cool things down," Sophie said sensually walking over to the window and opening it. The curtains started to billow and contract as the wind swirled around outside. Sophie made her way leisurely to the bed and then turned, sitting down on the edge slowly so that her singlet rode up over her buttocks. Justin noticed her bare flesh and tried his best to keep it all above board. Not to give into temptation. It was all part of the grieving process or so he thought.

"That's better," Justin said pulling the sheet over both of them as Sophie lay down next to him. She shuffled back and squashed herself into him, making sure to push her buttocks into his groin as she got comfortable.

"Much better," Sophie said reaching up and turning off the bed side light. "Night."

"Night," Justin said getting comfortable. Sophie reached back and took his hand, pulling his arm over the top of her and resting his hand in hers on her chest. He felt her push back into him and he hugged her tightly, suddenly feeling her melt into him. It was as though she felt protected and could now relax.

Justin started to feel his eyes grow heavy and sleep take hold when Sophie rolled and nudged him.

"Justin," Sophie said quietly knowing Julia was in the house.

"Mmm," Justin said softly feeling himself being pulled out of sleep.

"I know we all say we are like family and that we as a group love one another, but," Sophie said slowly tracing his fingers with hers. "You do love me, right?"

"Of course," Justin replied finding it odd that Sophie would doubt such a thing. "Why?"

"Because I love you. I always have," Sophie said pulling his hand up and kissing it softly. "I know Julia does too and the others."

"Soph," Justin said but was cut off when Sophie slowly turned over on the spot so that she was facing Justin, their noses almost touching.

"It's okay, I just needed to know," Sophie said touching her nose to his for a brief moment. She then smiled in the darkness before rolling onto her back, making sure to keep her body touching his.

"I know things are difficult at the moment. And yes, you are loved, not just by me but by everyone. Everything is going to be okay, I promise," Justin said putting his arm over Sophie and comforting her.

"I hope so," Sophie said softly before turning her head to face Justin again. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Justin replied politely.

"I'm not sure how to ask it. It's been on my mind for a while and I," Sophie said taking a deep breath and letting out a sigh. "I don't now how to ask it... oh god."

"Soph. What is it?" Justin asked wanting to get to the bottom of it and clear up any issues Sophie seemed to be having.

Sophie took another deep breath and let it out before answering. She got up, pushed Justin over onto his back and sat beside him so that they could make eye contact. Not content with the little bit of ambient light, Sophie reached for the bedside lamp and turned it on, blinding them for a moment before their eyes adjusted to the yellow gold being thrown around the room.

"I want to have a baby," Sophie replied taking Justin's hand and putting it on her belly.

"Soph," Justin said but Sophie put her finger on his lips. She straddled his lap and Justin felt her warm skin on his own, sending a surge through his loins. He tried to ignore it, but it was there, her body getting hotter by the second and willing him to respond.

"I know Bethany always talked about children. And I know it didn't work out, but what better way than to have a baby in her memory," Sophie said kissing Justin before he could answer. "I know she would want this."

"Soph, I don't know if this is a good idea," Justin said rubbing his eyes. He felt Sophie grind her womanhood into his thigh and his cock spring to life. His head was full of conflict. "Hell, I don't know why I'm even considering it! What am I doing? We're not married! We're friends and Hank..."

Placing his hands on her hips to move her off the top of himself, Sophie grabbed his arms and held tight. She wasn't going to let him budge.

"You're with someone who loves you very much and who you love as well. I know you do. And I know you'd do anything for me when I'm in need," Sophie said putting her hand on his heart. "And I'm in need Justin. Can't you see? I need you."

"But," Justin said but Sophie quietly shushed him. "This isn't a good idea Soph. Grief can do strange things to people."

"It's not grief. It's love, trust me," Sophie said pulling her singlet up slightly so that her hips were showing.

"But," Justin said before Sophie laid down on top of him, their noses almost touching once again.

"No if's or buts Justin. Just do it. I want to have your baby, our baby. I need you," Sophie said kissing him softly on the lips, then the nose and then the forehead. She looked him in the eyes and could see Justin give in. She smiled and then lifted her singlet over her head, dropping it on the floor near the bed before leaning in and kissing Justin passionately. "Make love to me."

"Soph, I ah," Justin said pausing. It was hard to ignore her, but he tried. "We shouldn't do this. Not now."

"Yes, now," Sophie said kissing him lovingly. "No if's or buts Justin, just do it. Do me. Make love to me like I know you want to deep down. I'm all yours."

His resistance faded. Justin's hands found her hips, sliding up and down her sides softly before reaching around and caressing her buttocks. A creak coming from outside his bedroom made them pause. Justin looked through the light into the darkness, straining to see what the noise was but couldn't make anything out. The noise didn't happen again, and he went back to caressing Sophie. His doubts were starting to fade, and he was getting lost in the moment. Was he doing the right thing? It didn't matter, it was probably too late now. Was it?

Unbeknownst to both Justin and Sophie, Julia was staring at them from the shadows of the hallway. She had a good view of the two of them on the bed and felt her body warming up, a tingling sensation radiating out from her womanhood and bolts of what can only be describe as electricity shooting from her breasts to her core. Julia was enamored, she couldn't look away and knew she would have to stay quiet. With her panties beginning to moisten and her nipples hardening, she wasn't sure how long she could last.

Sophie pulled away from Justin, gently turning around into a sixty-nine position and pushing her buttocks towards his face. She winked at the doorway and then pushed his briefs down, his cock springing free wildly. Sophie cooed with excitement now that she was up close and personal with his incredible penis. Noisily she kissed the head of his cock and then slurped it into her mouth, humming while looking at the darkness outside the bedroom door. It was something she had wanted to do since their photo shoot where she only got to watch him explode over her.

Julia quietly spread her feet apart, her pussy gushing and soaking her panties. Without a noise, she slipped her hand into her underwear and let her long fingers glide over her slick folds until she pushed one inside herself. Suppressing a moan, Julia silently fingered her hot slit, while watching Sophie devour Justin's cock. She looked up at Justin who was buried in Sophie's rear and then Julia reached inside her own top and groped her tit. Julia could feel an orgasm quickly building.

Justin spread Sophie's cheeks and worked his tongue in her delicious sex. He could feel her buck slightly and knew it wouldn't take long before Sophie orgasmed.

"Oh my god!" Sophie said slipping his cock out of her mouth and then pulling away from his tantalizing tongue. "Not yet. Fuck! Not yet."

"Soph?" Justin asked before Sophie turned around with a smouldering look in her eyes. She shook her head and simply moved herself back into position. She spread her folds with two fingers, looking down while her other hand guided his penis to her sopping wet opening. Without breathing, she slowly placed the tip of his penis at the entrance and bared down, taking him inside.

Justin was in awe as the head of his penis began to penetrate Sophie. He watched as her body began to accommodate his girth, stretching wide as his bulbous head disappeared into her glorious body. She felt so warm and slippery that Justin had a hard time keeping focused. Any concerns he had were gone completely and Justin was lost in the moment.

"Ohh," Sophie said with a throaty growl as her body adjusted to his penis. She felt a gush down below and slowly slipped herself down further, taking him in fully and feeling completely stretched and fulfilled. "Oh, fuck... Justin. Oh God, you're going to ruin me."

"I can stop," Justin said worried for a moment he was going to do something to Sophie she didn't want.

"No! I love it! No if's or buts Justin, just do it. I want you to ruin me," Sophie said moving up and down on him. The sensations of being completely filled and hitting all the right areas radiating outwards from her loins. "Do you know how long I've waited for this... fuck! I've never been this wet before."

"You feel amazing," Justin said which seemed to please Sophie. She smiled in ecstasy and bit her bottom lip as she slowly rode him, their bodies coming together when she bottomed out on him.

"You're hitting my cervix," Sophie said wrapping an arm around his shoulders so that she could get more comfortable. "It's good, really."

"Okay, as long as I'm not hurting you," Justin said resting his hands on her hips.

"You could never hurt me," Sophie said kissing him passionately. Their tongues intertwined as Sophie slowly moved up and down. "You fill me up so good." She moved one of his hands to her aching breast and squeezed it, before putting her hand on his chest and the other on his shoulder. It gave her the ability to ride him smoothly and lovingly.

Justin gently held onto her hips, enjoying her motion and the way her body gripped his. He looked into her eyes, those beautiful eyes and started to get lost in them. He enjoyed it when her hand came up and caressed his face, longingly, lovingly. Justin felt this incredible connection with Sophie, as though as they were as one for this brief moment. The connection heightened, when Sophie took one of his hands and brought it up to her face. She kissed his palm softly, making sure to get right in the middle. Justin wanted to hold her tightly, when she then placed his hand on the side of her face and snuggled into it, her eyes closing as they got lost in the waves of pleasure, they were both experiencing.

"You're beautiful," Justin said softly causing Sophie to smile. Her eyes lit up, and she then took his thumb into her mouth and sucked it. Sophie growled, causing Justin's loins to throb and indicate he was nearing his orgasm. Suddenly her hips bucked forward and within moments Sophie was shifting her riding motion, to a thrusting one, grinding her engorged womanhood down into his groin.

"Ah!" Sophie said after moving his hand to her breast. "Squeeze it. I'm close!"

Justin could feel the sweat forming on both of them but also knew he wouldn't last much longer with Sophie grinding and thrusting on his cock. Slowly she began to buck, long, drawn out thrusts, her vagina gripping his penis at the same time. Suddenly Sophie's eyes locked onto his, asking a question of which he knew the answer.

"Just go," Justin said smiling. It's was the permission she wanted to go to the next step. Sophie's eyes rolled back in her head and she started to moan loudly. Her hips began bucking more forcibly and her body shuddered as her orgasm took hold. Sophie's movements became more deliberate as each wave shot through her before she breathed in sharply and held her breath. Shuddering all over, Sophie had her eyes smashed shut, her mouth open, silently screaming before she let out a low growl and gushed all over Justin's cock. Slumping forward onto Justin, Sophie paused for a moment, breathing heavily as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Oh god," Sophie said almost straining as she spoke. It took her a minute but Sophie recovered enough to move. Within a couple of moments, Sophie wearily picked herself up and looked into Justin's eyes. "Thank you."

"You're more than welcome," Justin said happily, eliciting a broad smile from his lover.

Sophie began to slowly ride him again, working her body to try and bring him to his own amazing orgasm.

"Your turn," Sophie said clutching his face lovingly once more. "I want to feel you deep inside."

Sophie touched her belly to indicate where she wanted to feel Justin orgasm and kept her pace, working his cock from inside her body. She took his hands and put them on her breasts, making sure he kept them there and squeezed them as she rode him to his peak.

"I love your tits," Justin said groping her firm flesh. He would pull her nipples every so often, causing Sophie to moan in delight.

"I love it when you call them tits," Sophie said sexily, milking his penis with her vagina. "My tits."

"My tits," Justin said cheekily, causing Sophie to moan in pleasure. She liked it when he claimed ownership of her body.

Justin felt his cock throb and an involuntary thrust up into Sophie.

"Mmmm, you like that I see," Sophie said biting her bottom lip and thrusting forward on his cock once more. "Well then. I guess this is your pussy too?"

"Oh shit!" Justin said the unexpected implication of owning Sophie's womanhood sending him over the edge. His hands quickly shifted to her hips and pulled her down forcibly as he thrust up into her body.

"That's it! Yes, honey!" Sophie said growling in delight as she felt Justin explode inside her. She could feel him hitting her insides and it warmed her heart.

Justin kept thrusting as hard he could inside Sophie, slowing down as his orgasm started to subside. After a few moments, he stopped, breathing heavily and keeping Sophie sitting on top of him. He enjoyed being buried inside her and didn't want to move just yet. It was simply too good. He closed his eyes and savored the moment.