The Photographer Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have, but that was a long time ago. Now... who would want to see someone like me?" Monique asked her smile as charming as her personality. "I'm fifty-one years old Justin. It's a young woman's game. Even if I wanted to, no one wants to see a woman with no hair. Not anymore. I'm as bald as a badger..."

That phrase made them both laugh happily. But she looked incredible for her age, and could give women in their thirties a run for their money. Justin then looked at her and could see the magic in her eyes.

"I would," Justin replied which caused Monique's lip to tremble before she wiped away a tear and composed herself. That hit a raw nerve.

"Just for the record. Those were tears of joy," Monique said smiling.

"Noted. And just for the record. I would love to photograph you. If you're willing that is," Justin said kindly. It had become obvious that his love of photography would never die and that he needed to embrace it again. To focus on that.

"Let me think about it. It's been a while since a guy has wanted to see me, ever since this disease took hold," Monique said happily.

"Sometimes though, you have to confront the past before you can move forward," Justin said kindly. "I heard that somewhere..."

"Touché," Monique said her old bubbly self, returning. "In the meantime, perhaps you should focus on those closest to you..."

Justin looked at her sideways and wondered what she meant.

"After all that was just said, I'm afraid I don't understand," Justin said curiously. Monique beamed her bright white smile.

"You've got two wonderful ladies who I would think, would like to be photographed also. Perhaps you should practice on them while I make up my mind," Monique said with a knowing glance. It was obvious she knew more than she was letting on.

Justin looked back at the entry of the shop and then back at Monique. He knew deep down that Miriam and Julia would pose for him, but he wasn't sure how. He needed time to think about it, before broaching the subject with them both.

"We'll see," Justin said with a nod. His time in Monique's shop had been interesting to say the least and he had a lot to think about. "Thank you."

With a knowing nod, Monique smiled happily. The two of them resolved to catch up at a later time, to talk through any modelling and what it all entailed. It was an easy conversation and they both knew it wouldn't be the last time they would speak with each other. It also gave Justin a renewed focus and energy to start taking photos again. Miriam had been right and it was just what he needed.

Chapter 3

Monique had given Justin a lot to think about. The past couple of days he was feeling like a new day was dawning for him. Even though he had tried to reject it at first, Monique's advice seemed to be sinking in and he had started to put the past where it belonged. It was going to take longer than a couple of days, but he could already feel the first steps he was taking, were making a difference. Things had been pleasant around Miriam's place and they all seemed to be getting on well. They spent time at the beach, swimming, watching the tide roll in and then at night watching the moon rise from its slumber. This particular morning, Justin could feel an itch, even if it was still clouded with emotion. That familiar itch that he wanted to explore and Miriam seemed to know exactly what he felt. She walked up to him holding a bag, her warm smile comforting him along with her relaxed presence.

"Here," Miriam said holding up a bag. "I brought something along for when you were ready, thought you might like to use it."

Justin took the bag and looked inside to find his favourite camera. The one he cherished most for photography. He looked up at Miriam and felt a sense of happiness come over him.

"Thanks, I, ah," Justin said but Miriam smiled.

He paused noticing that Miriam was wearing a light summer dress and her hair was down around her shoulders. It was a different look than he was used to and as he took in the details, he was certain she wasn't wearing a bra. The way the thin fabric caressed her round breasts, giving a faint outline of her soft nipples, Justin wondered if she was completely naked underneath. But the way the bottom of the dress flowed it was hard to tell otherwise, even if the fabric was thin. If the light was shining right, he knew he'd be able to see through the fabric, given how flimsy it appeared. Clearing his throat, he tried not to think about Miriam potentially going commando at this very moment and focus back on what she had just handed him. That was the polite thing to do.

"Julia figured that when the time was right, we'd give it to you. Get you back into taking photos. You've always loved taking photos," Miriam said happily. "Why let the past get in the way of that?"

Justin put the bag down and hugged Miriam tightly. It was the sweetest gesture.

"Thanks. I'll have to play with it, get a feel for it again. I have no idea what I'm going to shoot," Justin said slowly letting go of his assistant. More so, his good friend.

"I've got an idea," Miriam said with a cheesy grin.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Justin asked pulling the camera out of the bag.

"Go shoot the scenery. Get back into the saddle, then," Miriam replied proudly. "Then you can shoot me and Jules."

Justin looked at her and felt his stomach knot up. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea after all.

"I don't know," Justin said putting the camera back into the bag.

Miriam grabbed his arm and stopped him though.

"Justin. Please, don't let the past dictate the future. Just go with it. Let's go for a walk down the beach. Take the camera, shoot the sights," Miriam said warmly. She knew she had to push him over the boundary he was building for himself. "Please."

Justin looked at her and then the camera. She was indeed being sincere, and he couldn't fault her logic. Perhaps this is what he needed to do. To help him move past his demons.

"Okay," Justin said pulling the camera back out of the bag.

It felt familiar, yet different. The itch was starting to turn into something else. He was going to try to hold onto the feeling and do something positive with it.

"Let's go," Miriam said holding her hand out, ready to lead him outside. "We might see Jules on her way back from the shops."

He nodded and took her hand, walking with her as she led him out of the cabin, down the sand dunes and up the beach towards the trees. It wasn't as crowded as usual, with most of the beach goers made up of elderly passers-by that were stopping in for the day on their way to the caravan park. Not wanting to be around them, Miriam led Justin further to a secluded spot past the trees and nearing the cliff face. Justin stopped to look around, survey the area for something to shoot when his attention was taken by the curve of the beach, the cliff and bushy backdrop that framed the perimeter.

He watched as Miriam walked a few steps ahead and turned. As though the heavens had preordained it, the wind picked up, causing Miriam's hair and dress to carry like a flag when she turned sideways. It was a picture-perfect moment. Justin swallowed, his nerves hitting hard while he brought the camera up to his eye. He was trembling, fighting within himself while trying to figure out if he should press the button and release the shutter or not. Just then, like a ray of sunshine from the heavens, Miriam smiled and his fears disappeared. As he let his breath out, Justin pressed the button, capturing that moment perfectly. The moment of excitement flowed through him, reminding him of a time since past, but without the negativity surrounding it.

Unable to take his eyes off her, Justin couldn't do anything but stare at the beautiful woman in front of him. The camera dropped effortlessly away from his face before he slung it over his shoulder. Unaware of her movements, Justin looked up to see Miriam standing in front of him, her eyes dreamy and her smile welcoming. She reached for him, gently taking his face in her hands and then she kissed him.

Time stood still. The world went silent and for that brief moment two lost souls connected and found each other. Justin found his hand climbing up, reaching under the dress and finding her bare cheek. Just as he let his hand wander into the cleft of her buttocks, Miriam pulled back slowly, opening her eyes and staring into his soul. She had this smouldering presence about her that stirred something deep inside him.

Time started once again, the noise of the ocean grew louder and they both began to feel the wind on their faces. Miriam gently stroked his cheek as his hand gripped her buttocks, causing her to bite her bottom lip.

"So, I was right," Justin said softly, still looking into her dreamy eyes. "You aren't wearing any underwear."

Ever so softly, Miriam simply shook her head and then pressed her nose to his. Slowly, she dropped her hands down to his chest, letting them rest there before he let go off her backside. His hand grazed down her upper thigh before the two of them moved a few inches apart. Coming back to their senses, both of them smiled awkwardly and looked around to make sure there wasn't a crowd watching on.

Happy that they were still alone, Miriam took his hand, wrapping herself around his arm as they began to walk further up the beach. It took a few minutes before one of them summoned up enough courage to speak again. Miriam simply looked at him and smiled.

But like all good things, they sometimes come to an end and his mind went to a dark place. Justin stopped, letting Miriam go and felt worry consume him. What if it all went back the way it was? What if he did the same things over and over again? He didn't realise but Miriam was there right in front of him and when her warm hand touched his arm, she snapped out of his malaise.

"Sorry," Justin said softly.

"Worried?" Miriam asked. It was as though she could read him like a book.

"That obvious?" Justin replied with a sigh.

The small giggle eased his concerns slightly.

"Yeah, that's what happens when you work closely with someone, you get to know them. That's all," Miriam said kindly. "Want to talk about it?"

Justin looked at her and shrugged. He was trying hard to shake the sinking feeling coming over him again.

"What's the point? I just don't know if I should keep this up, what happens if," Justin said but stopped himself. He was trying to resolve it all in his mind, but Miriam stepped in again.

"If it all happens the same way?" Miriam asked finding his gaze and bringing it to her. Once she was satisfied, she smiled and continued. "It won't. We won't let it. You are in control now of everything you do. Who you converse with, who you bring in to the studio. Take your power back, own it. It's only yours to control, and..."

The warm embrace from Miriam helped Justin relax further. She had straightened out some of his thinking, but he wanted to hear the last part.

"And?"

"And make sure you keep only those you trust by your side. The rest can't get in then," Miriam said proudly.

It all made sense to him and while he still felt a little worried, the thrill of capturing those moments he just had with Miriam, made it all worth it.

"Let's go," Justin said with a smile. Miriam took his hand and they walked along the beach.

"Now that you've got that feeling back. How about another photo shoot?" Miriam asked with a cheeky grin. After what they just experienced, she had the perfect concept.

"But what am I going to shoot though?" Justin asked politely as he wracked his brain for ideas. He looked at Julia who shrugged even though she was smirking and then at Miriam.

"I've got just the idea," Miriam said with a smile. "I'll head down to the shops, got just what I need there, then we can begin."

Miriam definitely had a great idea for a photoshoot. She wasn't completely sure if they would both go for it, but with the mood lightened it was worth a shot. Who knows, perhaps it would work out perfectly.

Chapter 4

Justin looked at her. She looked beautiful like one of those old Egyptian goddesses with the cloth hanging from their shoulders and hips. Julia's breasts were prominent, the jewellery around her neck accentuating her chest. The head piece that matched the necklace finishing off this scantily clad beauty like a cherry on top of a cake. Drinking it all in Justin took a moment before raising the camera and capturing that which was before him. He then moved up to her, knowing something was out of place but he wasn't sure what.

"Everything okay?" Julia asked looking at him closely.

Justin put the camera down for a moment and then took hold of the strap around her hips, pulling it up tighter and causing Julia to squeal with delight.

"You, naughty boy," Julia said with an almost purr like tone. "You're not supposed to touch the models, are you?"

Justin knew she was being cheeky and gave her a light slap on the backside. They had made it so comfortable for him that he had forgotten about all his troubles and simply basked in the moment. It was easy though, Julia and Miriam had been flirty the whole time, even when he resisted.

"Only you Jules, only you," Justin said causing her to giggle happily. He grabbed the camera and took a few steps back. He snapped away and then looked at the shots on the back of the camera.

"Done," Justin said which shocked Julia. She was prepared for a marathon session.

"What? Already?" Julia asked in astonishment.

"That's right," Justin replied with a nod and a smile. The fun seemed to be coming back for him. "Perfect."

Julia stood there enamoured with this new-found confidence, not to mention the compliment. It warmed her thoroughly.

"Fantastic, thank you," Julia said looking around as Justin put his camera down. "Is Miri coming?"

"Should be right," Justin replied as Miriam came out in the Egyptian style wrapping. Her beauty capturing his attention. "Here..."

"Wow," Julia said seeing Miriam gracefully walk towards them.

Miriam picked up the pole that had a feather fan on the end and held it like a servant would over their queen. But something wasn't right, it needed more of a spark. This exercise was quickly becoming more of a professional photoshoot he was so good at doing. It was like riding a bicycle.

"No," Justin said moving closer to the two women. Miriam stopped and looked at him quizzically. "Miri, lose the top and Julia, I want you wearing less."

"What do you mean? I'm practically naked as is," Julia asked calmly. She could feel an excitement building around them.

"Just a flap of fabric in front hanging between your legs. That's it. And Miri, I want you to help her with her jewellery like you are taking it off to bathe her," Justin said which drew a smile from both ladies.

"Okay," Miriam said calmly and did as instructed. "Can I have one request though?"

Justin looked at her and half shrugged before saying, "sure."

"When we are done can we take a group shot with you between us? It would look amazing. Get you some headwear and the like," Miriam said happily.

Justin looked at both women and could feel the energy in the room. There was no way he wanted to interrupt that. They were having far too much fun.

"Why not," Justin said which only amplified the mood more.

As soon as Miriam was in position, Justin picked the camera up and snapped a few photos, framing the scene perfectly. He captured the warmth of the two women, their naked bodies a part of the scene instead of the focus. This was about two women helping one another out and being nice to each other. It was more loving and natural and less erotic and staged. It spoke more than most of the photos he had taken in the last ten years.

"Got it," Justin said with a smile seeing Miriam looking at him in complete shock.

"Are you serious?" Miriam asked still standing behind Julia.

"Yep, sorry. All done," Justin replied with a laugh. The two women looked at each other and laughed before Miriam moved to get Justin some clothing.

"Okay, well now. Onto my request," Miriam said looking at him sharply with a cheeky look. She fished out an Egyptian style head piece and a short skirt that would hang around his waist.

Justin began to remove his clothes and pulled on the skirt, making sure it fit properly while Miriam put the head piece on him. It wasn't quite pharaoh material, but it would do for the look she was going for.

"Want me to pour some wine from a jug? Like they use to? Got a goblet somewhere?" Justin asked looking around.

"You'll do just fine as is," Julia said seemingly excited with what was going on. She seemed eager to have him near her.

"Now we do a group shot, using the timer of course and then," Miriam said preparing the camera. "Then I want you two to do stuff. I'll be behind the camera."

"What?" Justin asked suddenly feeling nervous.

"Julia's your slave. To do with what you want, treat her roughly. Don't worry, I'll give you directions," Miriam replied with a smirk. She looked and Julia who seemed to be wide eyed and alive with passion. "That okay Jules?"

"Uh huh," Julia said eagerly nodding before looking at Justin with lust. Those were the only words she could murmur as her mind ran wild with possibilities.

"Good, now, let's huddle together. Justin put your arm around Julia's waist and then mine when I get there, hold us close. We'll do the rest," Miriam said setting the timer and then rushing back to the spot where they were standing.

As instructed, Justin put his arms around the two women, pulling them in close and feeling their bodies against his. Miriam put her head on his shoulder, one hand slipping inside his waist band. Julia slipped her hand in also and licked his shoulder as the camera went off.

"Whoah!" Justin said causing them all to laugh.

There was a mischievousness in the air. The confidence that was being displayed by Miriam and Julia was not lost on Justin.

"Want to do one naked? It'll be a lot of fun..." Miriam said eagerly.

Justin could feel the warmth and tenderness mixed with the erotic as Miriam looked at him. When he felt Julia brush up against him, he looked at her and could see she was smouldering as well. At no time did they make him feel cornered or pushed in a direction he didn't want to go. This was all about having fun and it was something they all needed, not just him.

"What did you have in mind?" Justin asked before Julia sighed sexily and Miriam got even more excited. It was near impossible for her to hide her smirk.

"We'll have our hands covering your shaft and you'll use your hands to cover our bits... cupping them," Miriam said with her tongue in her cheek. The sultry look had its intended affect and Justin was at a loss for words momentarily.

Julia giggled and let out the softest, sexiest little moan.

"That sounds like so much fun," Julia said looking from Miriam to Justin who was looking at both of them trying to think of something to say.

"Ummm," Justin said before the two women stripped off completely. "Suuurreee."

Without warning his clothing was removed and he was standing there with Julia pushed up against him, her body feeling incredible against his. Justin watched Miriam's backside move as she walked to the camera to set it up again. He couldn't take his eyes off her naked flesh and with Julia up against him, felt those familiar stirrings. He then watched Miriam's breasts bounce as she walked back to him and got into position. Their two hands cupped his cock, holding it there while he got his hands in place. The warm, moist feeling of their respective womanhood's not helping his arousal situation. He tried to play it cool but any moment now his erection would be filling their hands. Julia rested her head on his shoulder this time, mashing her breasts into his arm while Miriam kissed his cheek. The camera snapped a shot but they stayed there a moment, lingering and not wanting it to be over.

123456...8