The Photographer Pt. 06

Story Info
Justin never expected it to end up like this.
16k words
4.48
9.5k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: This next part of the story is entirely new. I was a little inspired after finishing the fifth part, so I once again put pen to paper (so to speak). As always I appreciate any and all constructive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read my story, it really means a lot. Thank you again.

Chapter 1

Simple chance was involved when they found the spot by the lake. Scouting for a location to shoot some models, Justin Cavalier and Julia Mooresfiled, were walking along the lake when they found this idyllic hideaway. Sitting on the bank, looking out at the blue water, Justin and Julia felt at peace. Things were finally falling into place. It had taken two years, with a lot of ups and downs along the way, but finally, he had found that which brought him joy. One of those things was the woman walking towards him. Julia. After their initial trip, they had spent some time apart, only to come back together stronger than ever. As she walked towards him, her hips swaying and mesmerising him before he looked up at her, Justin felt that pang of excitement inside of himself. Julia had this casual smile that touched him ways he didn't realise until that very moment. It was what made him realise he didn't want to spend his life without her.

It was different for Justin now. With Julia's support he had found photography enjoyable again. Nothing was ever much of a bother and he relished new opportunities as they came along. It helped that Julia was just as enthused as him and they could talk for hours, easily about anything. They had truly opened up to each other, with Julia being nothing like he had ever known, and it was truly wonderful. He hadn't had that with someone since Sally Mare from his college days. That buxom blonde who was so full of life and had so much in common with him. But as they say, a star that burns twice as bright, burns half as long. That seemed to be their relationship. It was intense, focused and without a doubt loving, until she got herself mixed up with the wrong crowd. Wild emotions followed by moments of blandness and then Justin found Sally, laying there with a needle and makeshift tourniquet by her side. They had all dabbled with drugs in college, trying a bit of a joint here and there, but Sally seemed to be hooked on something heavier. He tried to help, but she cast him aside and once again he had found himself in the arms of his best friend, Eva Blake. She was his comfort, his lifeline and his confidante until he met Bethany. Then it all changed again, in ways Justin thought life was meant to be. The last he had heard about Sally was that she had fallen off the wagon again after attending rehab for the umpteenth time.

Staring at Julia he had realised that all his struggles, all his decisions had led him to this point. Without them he wouldn't be where he was today and he wouldn't be with her, someone who was his other half. It was funny how life worked out that way and he wasn't about to let it go, again.

They had been swimming in the lake, their third time in as many weeks, and decided to spend the day having a picnic and enjoying the down time. Justin sat there enjoying the shade, his shirt hanging up the dry on a branch which was a reminder of the mischief they got up to when they first arrived. Julia had pushed him into the water and as a consequence, he then picked her up and threw her in leading to them fooling around like young teenagers. It was all in good fun, and when they finally calmed down, set up their little picnic to spend the day together, alone.

Julia's clothes were next to Justin's on the tree, and they had both changed into their respective swimming gear. Justin in shorts and Julia in a classic, black one piece. When she sat down next to him, he leaned over and kissed her shoulder causing her to smile at him and kiss his lips.

"What was that for?" Julia asked warmly, snuggling beside him momentarily. As always it felt good to touch each other, skin to skin.

"Just because," Justin replied kissing her shoulder again. "Thought you might like it."

Truth be told, Justin liked to shower her with affection at times. Just like she did with him.

"I do," Julia said happily.

"And I just wanted to discuss something with you," Justin said which piqued her interest.

"Oh? What's on your mind?" Julia asked sitting up attentively with her legs crossed.

"Us," Justin replied with a nod.

"Okay. What specifically?" Julia asked making sure she was paying full attention. The last time they discussed their relationship, things changed dramatically.

"You know how we separated for a year?" Justin replied seeing Julia nod hesitantly. "You know... It was so I could get my head on straight. And I did, but..."

He paused a moment, the emotions coming up suddenly and taking him by surprise. He never wanted to hurt Julia and he knew he had. While they had discussed it all and worked through everything, it still got to him. It was a year of reflection, therapy and sorting out what he wanted in life. He also knew Julia had been doing the same, so when they came back together it was for the right reasons. Still, while he had thought those emotions had been dealt with, remnants still remained.

"Justin, it's okay. I understand all that," Julia said putting a reassuring hand on his arm. "It was best for both of us." She wasn't expecting what he said next.

"I love you Jules," Justin said which felt good for him to say. "It was the hardest thing I ever did, us separating. And I never want to do it again. You mean too much to me."

It had made Julia's heart sing and the few tears of joy rolling down her cheeks confirmed it.

"I love you too," Julia said pulling him close and kissing him tenderly. "So much."

"I know. I know we also needed that time apart," Justin said with a nod. "But I don't want to spend another day without you. You are the only one I trust. Everything we found out, the letter from Miriam, how she was part of it all. You were the only one through all of it, that seemed to genuinely want to be with me and I can never, thank you enough for that."

There were a few tears shared between them as they held each other. There was a lot of emotion there and they had been through so much, even if it was two years on, that it took a few minutes before either one of them could speak.

"You don't have to thank me," Julia said stroking his arm slowly. "It's not why I am with you."

"I know. But seeing you walking towards me just now and us being here. I feel like this is home now. You and me, us... home," Justin said which made her smile brightly.

"Me too," Julia said happily. But then she thought about that other person in their lives that still had ties to them. "What about Soph?"

"What about her?" Justin replied with a shrug. "She only wants kids. I know we've resolved our differences. I know we've righted that ship, but she isn't who I want to be with."

"Are you sure? She has said she wants more," Julia said kindly. It wasn't a judgment, just trying to make sure he was clear with what he was saying.

"I know. But it's not what I want," Justin said caressing Julia's face softly. "I will be there for our child and Soph... I will be part of both of their lives, whatever that looks like, but... I've got all I need right here."

They looked into each other's eyes lovingly.

"Sounds like you've made up your mind then," Julia said kissing his palm before he pulled his hand away slowly.

"I have," Justin said with a nod. "So, with that in mind, I want to ask you something."

Julia froze looking at him for a moment. The way he said it sent her mind into a frenzy.

"No... you can't, Justin," Julia said looking at him but he simply gave her a cheeky grin. "We said..."

But Justin put his finger to her lips to silence her and then gently touched her hand. He could feel she was trembling.

"All I want is a companion, a lover, someone to share my life with and for me to share theirs. I know our relationship is like that and I know you like to be, well... submissive in the bedroom," Justin said taking a breath. Her nod and cute smile confirmed his words. "I was hoping you would be my equal in life. Be my partner, my... other half. I'm open to exploring things with you and I am hoping you are with me, like we have been doing so far. Does that sound alright?"

He immediately felt her trembling stop and then she smiled again.

"Yes. I would like that. And yes, I want all those things. To be equal, to explore together," Julia said smiling when she saw Justin smile brighter. She then let out a relived sigh.

"Excellent," Justin said taking her hand and kissing it.

"My god, I thought you were going to ask me to marry you," Julia said clutching her chest and sighing again.

"Would that be such a bad thing?" Justin asked with a chuckle. Julia giggled and shook her head.

"Of course not. But after our year apart and now... this last year together, I didn't think you'd want to," Julia replied sweetly. "I didn't think you'd want to get married again."

"I didn't either," Justin said which caught her attention.

She looked over at him and could see the emotion in his eyes. She was most definitely hooked. They had reconnected and strengthened their relationship over the last twelve months. They had become constants in each other's lives and that was not about to change. She could see that in him.

"Okay. So, now what? We enjoy our day together and get back to planning our next major work?" Julia asked believing it was time to move the conversation along.

They had been successful with their work over the last year, with Justin shooting, among other things, Julia for one particular project that was still selling quite well online.

"Well yeah, but," Justin replied turning to face Julia head on. He moved to his knees and took her hands.

"But what?" Julia asked trembling again. His smile helped her relax.

"Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" Justin replied which made Julia cry. She lurched at him, wrapping herself around him as they fell back onto the blanket, kissing him furiously. "Is... that... a yes?"

It was hard getting the words out between kisses. She let up enough to look down into him.

"Of course, you wonderful, amazing, scoundrel! Of course, yes. Yes!" Julia said kissing him again. "I just didn't think you'd..."

"I just had to find the right woman. I can't see my life without you," Justin said letting his hands slide up and down her back.

"Me either," Julia said through happy tears. She wiped them away and sat up on top of him. "You know what this means, don't you?"

His laugh said it all. She knew what was coming, but let it anyway. That's what she loved about him.

"Yep. Lots and lots of sex," Justin said before laughing. She began to tickle him and the two of them started to wrestle, rolling down the bank towards the water. They stopped right at the edge before falling in.

"What am I going to do with you?" Julia asked moving the hair off his face before stroking his cheek.

"I guess we're about to find out," Justin replied kissing her again.

The squeal that came out of Julia as they rolled into the water could be heard for miles. It wasn't the sound of terror, instead the sound of happiness and joy. The two of them held each other and fooled around until they were too tired to carry on. If this was what paradise was like, both of them never wanted to leave.

Chapter 2

The rustle of the trees was a subtle reminder of where they were. The heat was already upon them as the sun rose from its slumber. It had been a couple of months since Justin and Julia got engaged at this very lake side retreat, always finding themselves coming back to this very spot. Work wise, things couldn't have been better. Justin had been very successful with his work, publishing a number of different volumes of content online and in print. Certain pieces were sold as limited-edition framed versions, which all sold out and for high prices. While his intent was to never settle down again, just live free and happy, the two of them had fallen in love with this plot of land they now camped on. They had purchased it, the large private chunk of real estate that had a lake frontage. While they decided what to build, they always came back from their trips and camped with two tents. One for sleeping and one for all their stuff.

The sun coming through the open tent door, had woken Justin from his comfortable slumber. He loved the fresh air of where they were and knew Julia did too. It was a little over four hours from anyone or anything they had known. Far enough to forget, but close enough to visit if they needed to remember. Justin slowly opened his eyes, listening as he always did to nature as he slowly woke. What took his attention most was Julia. She was laying there naked against him, her body slowly rising and falling as she slept. He loved how she felt in every way and they made it a point to sleep naked together all the time now. Taking in the curve of her hips, Justin was about to reach out and touch her luscious skin when she rolled over, lifting his arm high to allow Julia to gently move up beside him and get into position. He was sure she was slightly awake, even if she kept her eyes closed and let out a cute little growl as she got comfortable. Julia's head lay on the side of his chest, his arm came down around her back and her body was now tight up against his side. He let his hand slowly stroke the small of her back, relishing the smooth, supple skin there.

Finally, the one thing he had come to enjoy each morning was how Julia would wake up. That sound she made, almost purring while she slowly began to shift and move against him, while his hand stroked her supple skin. Next was the way her mouth would turn to a smile before her eyes blinked open and looked at him. It was like a connection was being re-established each morning when their eyes caught each other. Those first few moments where they would search each other's eyes before moving and waking up fully.

Ever so slowly, Justin let his hand slide up her back to the spot in between her shoulder blades before travelling back down to the top of her ass. Julia moved up slightly, her hot breath touching his cheek as her lips neared. Her hand wandered down his body, stroking him lovingly before they kissed softly. Julia pulled back slightly to gauge his reaction before going in for another kiss. She then pulled back again only for Justin to pull her tighter to him.

He kissed her passionately, rolling her onto her back and letting his hand wander up her side. Pulling back, he took a moment to look at his beautiful fiancé.

"Did you do something while I was asleep?" Justin asked looking down at Julia. She had a sleepy but serious look and shook her head.

"No, why?"

"Because you are even more beautiful this morning than ever," Justin replied causing her to blush and shake her head.

"Keep that up mister and I'll hold you down and have my way with you," Julia said with a giggle. The time they had apart reinforced what they felt and meant to each other. When he spoke like that, it only made Julia love him more.

"Hmm, doesn't seem so bad," Justin said letting his hand slide up her side to her breast. With his light touch, he found her nipple causing Julia to gasp while it hardened under this palm.

Caught up in the moment, Julia pushed him over onto his back, moving back against his side while her hand slipped down to his manhood.

"You know, I've gone off birth control," Julia said sweetly before her hand brushed his cock.

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Justin asked looking at her warmly. "That's the fourth time this week you've said that."

They kissed slowly, savouring each other's touch.

"Maybe," Julia replied sensually, her breathing shallow after the kiss. "I want you to make me a milf."

"Is that so?" Justin asked with a grin.

"Yes. I want to feel you erupt inside me, splashing my insides with your hot spunk," Julia replied in a tone that was dripping with sex and sensuality. Her hand was slowly rubbing his cock to life.

It took Justin a moment to recover from the eroticism of it all.

"Is that an invitation?" Justin asked looking down at Julia who slowly raised her gaze to his and bit her bottom lip. He slowly stroked her back while enjoying her touch.

"I'll hold my legs back so you can go deep," Julia said with that soft, sexy tone of hers. She enjoyed his body, letting her hand run back up to his fabulous chest.

"Is that a promise?" Justin asked before letting his fingers slide into the cleft of her delicious ass. It caused her to gently push her mound into his thigh before her hand slid down his torso and to his cock.

"It's a fact," Julia replied sexily looking up at him and smirking. After he kissed her forehead, she looked back down his body and out the open fly screen of the tent, to the calm water of the lake. Enjoying their moment together Julia kissed his chest longingly. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do for him and loved having him with her. That simple act of kissing him filled her with joy and made her want to breathe him in all the time. She simply couldn't get enough, but something caught her eye.

Shifting her head ever so slightly, Julia got a better view of the lake outside their tent. It was enough for Justin to know something was up.

"Problem?" Justin asked kissing the top of her head. He then reached for the small gun he had stashed in the corner. It was the little insurance policy had had purchased for protection after some details came to light, not that he liked having it around. It was more designed to scare then to be used.

"No," Julia replied softly. "But she's out there again."

It was enough for him to relax and put his hand back on his beautiful companion.

Julia could see the dark-skinned woman, swimming in the lake nearby, staring into the tent. Julia moved her leg, a smirk coming on her face knowing she was giving the nosy woman a view of her bare body. Julia then lifted her knee up, opening her lower body in full view of the outside world, letting them know her slit was wet and ready.

"Okay. How about we get up and get ready? Or do you want the binoculars for a closer look?" Justin asked sliding his hand up and down her back warmly. He didn't want to let her go, but given this woman was out there again, it was time to do something about it.

"In a minute," Julia replied reaching down and then taking Justin's cock in her hand. She slowly pumped his flaccid cock, giving the woman a view, which made her dive under the water. Julia giggled and moved back up to look at her beau.

"Got her attention I take it?" Justin asked looking at the smiling beauty.

"Yeah, she liked it," Julia replied before kissing him on the lips. "I'm pretty sure that's the woman we met a week ago at the markets, two weeks ago at the book signing and a month ago at your gallery viewing for the Monique exhibit."

Justin had to think about it for a minute and then it registered.

"Ah, right. I think she said her name was Lateesha or something," Justin said before Julia slowly sat up and stretched like a sensual feline after a nap. "I wonder if Monique knows her...?"

His thoughts quickly changed to Julia, watching her move gracefully beside him. Every day was the same, and he couldn't get enough. Justin wasn't going to tire, ever, of seeing Julia move and stretch when they got up in the morning. She was such a graceful creature.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Julia asked reaching for her dress, but Justin stopped her. He took the dress and put it to one side, pulling her to him before kissing her passionately. When they finally looked into each other's eyes, Julia was buzzing with excitement. "Is that what you want to do today?"