The Photographer's Trap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timothy gasped. He was getting close to orgasm. Even the buildup was mind-shattering. Hot anticipation shot through his body. He craved orgasm. He needed it. He gasped and moaned as he began the uncontrollable hurtle towards climax. The pleasure built and built, and his motions grew stronger and faster as he closed the final gap to orgasm.

Then he came. He almost screamed, but the rampaging pleasure stifled his voice. Powerful erotic tingles tinged with cute bliss shot through his body. His cock erupted, spurting wave after wave of cum through the tight fabric of his panties and all over his groin. His mind went blank for a moment, and he was unaware of anything except the raw pleasure. He bathed in the sensation. And then the orgasm began to fade. His cock's twitching slowed. Relaxation kicked in. He closed his eyes and rested for a moment before remembering that he was on camera.

Timothy heard a click from the camera, followed by footsteps. He opened his eyes and saw Amber walking closer. She went to the right side of his bed and leaned over him.

"And that," she said, "is how cute guys like you get turned into sluts." She reached towards his head and gave it a series of gentle pats.

Timothy's rational mind was coming back and was horrified at how much the rest of him had liked it. He said nothing, but just stared up blankly.

Amber looked down with a smug grin. "So, best morning you've ever had?" she asked.

Timothy said nothing.

"Mine too," she said. "That cock of yours looks a little spent, so I think we're done for today." She leaned in and kissed Timothy on the forehead. He didn't resist. Amber began to pack up the camera equipment in the room. "I might not look like it, but I'm really craving going home tonight, staying up late, and having a good time with the footage. Journalism is already tiring without having to do bribery and blackmail on top of it."

Amber finished packing up the camera equipment a few minutes later, and Timothy spoke for the first time in minutes as she began to head towards the front door, lugging her huge boxes of equipment behind her.

"Can you promise me that you won't show those to anyone?" he asked.

"You're just way too cute to share," she said. "But, I really need to get ready for my one-o'clock meeting. See you later." Amber opened the front door of his apartment, peeked to the left and right, and then left with her equipment.

The door closed behind her, leaving Timothy alone, covered in cum, and dressed in women's clothing.

~~~~ ~~~~

Hope you liked it: there is a part two if you're interested! I have a few other stories on my profile of different genres that may interest you; check them out! I'm always open to feedback; let me know if you have any suggestions.

12