The Photoshoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He signals me to change position and begins to turn me sideways even as his cock continues to fuck me. I lie on my side with the support of my right elbow and he lies behind and raises my left leg in the air with his hand. His rapid thrusts start to push me towards the edge of orgasm. With his other hand he cups my tit from behind and squeezes my nipple and begins to lick my neck while his cock fucks my pussy. I groan with pleasure, "Ah...ah... ah... faster... "

Suddenly, the clicks of a camera register on my mind and I realise George has been clicking pictures of us having sex. Mark rises from behind me and turns me around so that I am sitting on his lap and straddling him with his cock inside me. His hands reach behind me to grab my butt cheeks and soon he is pushing my butt up and down to help me ride his cock. The burst of pleasure is shocking as his cock seems to go deeper and touch my womb and my hips start moving on their own as I hurtle towards my climax. He lowers his head and sucks on my nipple and I moan and my head falls back as waves of pleasure begin to drown my body. Mark's body jerks and shudders and his cock thrusts hard inside me. I feel his warm semen fill my pussy and a loud gasp escapes him "Ahhhhhhhhh... Oh god! Ah that was the best fuck of my life... "

I collapse against his heaving chest as both of us try to catch our breath. I rise and sit back and he offers me a tissue so I can clean myself up.

"Guys I was able to capture several amazing shots... you both were great... "

I look at George as he snaps his camera shut. My eyes widen when I note that his fly is open and evidence of his arousal. Had he been masturbating while watching and clicking us? The thought makes me feel weird.

I grab the dressing gown and walk towards the bathroom to wash myself and dress back into my clothes. When I return to the hall, Mark is nowhere to be seen and George is packing up his equipment.

George informs me that Mark has left. I am disappointed. George hands me the promised fees. I tuck the money in my handbag.

Suddenly, he reaches across and pinches my left nipple. I gasp with surprise and pleasure and take a step back. "What... what are you doing?"

"You are not wearing a bra."

"What? How did you know and that doesn't mean that you... "

"Honey, I know when a woman is wearing a bra... and when she is not... besides your hard nipples are prominently visible against your cami top... "

"Not that it's any concern of yours... but my nipples are a bit sore from the ... uh... from... the.."

"Sucking, you mean?" I can feel myself blush at his words.

As he stares at my breasts, I feel my breasts swell with arousal and my nipples harden into pebbles. I quickly cross my arms over my chest.

"I am leaving," so saying I start to turn around.

"Wait I can help you... with the soreness..."

"What do you mean?"

In a flash his hand reaches inside my top and he pulls both my tits out of the top with the cami straps still on my shoulder.

He wraps his palms around my tits and starts massaging them. "Wait... stop... no...", I protest but the rhythmic motion of his hands on my breast begins to spark pin-pricks of pleasure.

"Mmmm... love these big, juicy tits of yours... and these naughty nipples", so saying he suddenly pinches both my nipples at the same time and I give a gasp of delight. His fingers continue to pinch and pull on my nipples and sounds of pleasure escape from my mouth.

He lowers his head and starts sucking my right nipple. I groan in pleasure. I can't believe within 30 minutes I am letting another man make love to me. My hands clutch his shoulders as he continues to suckle my tit. He shifts attention to my left nipple and continues to lick and suck. I seem to be paralysed with pleasure, no words emerge to make him stop.

He pushes the straps of my top down my arms so that my top drops to my waist and pulls me down to the sofa. My back arches against the sofa as he grabs my tits in his hands and feasts on them with his mouth and tongue.

His one hand pushes up my skirt and his fingers begin to trace my pussy over my panties. My hips start moving to match the movement of his hands. Suddenly, his hand goes inside my panty to finger my clit. My hips jerk with a burst of pleasure. He moves down and pulls my panties down. Spreading my legs wide, he says "Lovely pussy," and suddenly his tongue glides inside me. Homing in on my clit, the quick laps of tongue start to drive me crazy. "Tell me, am I better than Mark?"

"Yes! Oh God!!" I gasp as he suddenly sucks on my clit and I reach towards my climax.

As I come down to earth and my breathing slows down, I see him reach for his zip. He lowers his underwear to reveal a thick, wide cock. Then he grabs his t-shirt and removes it to reveal a fit, lean body with slight wrinkles.

Grabbing my calves he pushes my legs so that they fold at the knees and my pussy is spread open. He lowers his hip and his cock slowly enters me. "God, such a tight pussy, this feels so gooood! I have been thinking of fucking you since the past hour!"

He thrusts slowly inside me few times and then suddenly increases his speed. My hands roam over his shoulder and back and grab hold of him as his rapid thrusts start to push me towards my climax. I can't believe I am fucking a man close to my father's age and loving it.

Suddenly, he starts thrusting wildly as he races to reach his climax. "Aaaaahhhhhh... ahh... ahhhhhh", he groans loudly as a spurt of warm liquid fills my pussy. He collapses over me as our laboured breaths mingle.

Raising his head, his lips lock with mine and his tongue seeks entry in my mouth. His lips leave mine to glide down my neck and chest to reach my tits and start sucking on my nipples. I moan as the sweet torture continues. "I love sucking these big, juicy titties... mmmm ..."

"Ah! Stop George... I need to leave..."

Reluctantly, he lets go of me and starts to walk to his room. I scramble into my clothes and leave before he returns.

As I walk down the steps, my tender pussy and tits remind that in one day I let two men seduce me one after the other.

12