The Piano Ch. 01

Story Info
CFNM tale of a couple, their life and a piano.
7.6k words
4.24
20k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All depicted characters are over 18. All characters events and places are fictional.

*****

Finally, off work and headed to the truck. Yup, the strong rugged cowboy type that works in the financial investments office. But I just love where that truck can take me, away, far, far away! Just not today, my phone was buzzing in my pocket and I had a new text. At least it was from Tatiana and not my boss. I call her Tati. She seemed all excited and near the end of the text was the address to the home she wanted to show me and a time to meet her there. "OK" was all I thought. I had just enough time to head home to our apartment, prep, shower and meet her there. I fired up the truck and thought, "Time to fly!"

I opened the door and saw a bottle on the counter with a note, "Get all squeaky clean for me! Love you! Don't be late!" The smile spread across my face as I picked up the bottle stepping to the bedroom and dropping my clothes. Prepped and mmmm, the shower felt wonderful but no time to luxuriate. I finished, dressed and was on my way. Tati had sent me a photo and with the text, the address and GPS, I was soon pulling into the drive of a very nice home. From the front, the backyard looked like it would be fairly secluded, lots of trees, that was good. The house was set back a little way from the street, another plus. But the front was also very much in the public view. That was a concern.

Tati's car was already there and she must have heard me as she came around the corner of the house as I closed my door. She was almost skipping with excitement! Her long blond hair flew everywhere as she came up snuggled into my arms and gave me a big welcome kiss. She took my hand and she almost drug up the walkway to the door. I was busy surveying the surroundings. She described the yard and the price and the really sexy cute realtor, I'd like her!

We were looking in the window at the white grand piano when Tati tightened her grip squeezing my hand again and very lovingly cuddled closer. She tiptoed up and kissed my cheek, "I think we should treat this one just like home!" gazing into my eyes with her amazing baby blues. I started to speak but she put a finger to my lips and I kissed it. I lost.

"Okay, I love you." I smiled back. Normally at home I am nude. I love the attention and she loves to give it.

"Well..." She said.

I started to unbutton my shirt just as the realtor pulled in and parked next to my truck. Tati was right, she was very cute, nice body, larger tits and about 5 foot 3 or 4. She walked right up and shook Tati's hand and then mine.

"You must be Anthony?" She asked.

"That's me, but call me Tony, everyone does." I replied.

Tatiana, I use her full name when I think she is going a little overboard, cleared her throat with a, "waiting... Jenny and I are waiting."

Jenny looked puzzled as her eyes moved back and forth between Tatiana and me.

Tati explained, "Tony and I have a wonderful way of living together. And I already think this is the home we have been looking for. I wanted him to feel at home right from the start!" She looked at me again. "Here let me help." She reached over and finished unbuttoning my shirt. I took it off.

Jenny's eyes got pretty big, "I like it already!"

"But we are in a new neighborhood and there might be..." I was cut off.

"Ok, then you finish, we will watch." Tati said matter of factly and moved back a couple of steps pulling Jenny with her.

Jenny started to unlock the door but Tatiana held her hand. "Not until he's ready!"

"Okaaaay." Jenny hesitated and they both looked my way again.

"Alright, but if I get arrested..." I said as I kicked out of my shoes and began to undo my belt.

Jenny was glued to my actions and "sweet" Tati was smiling at her reaction. I pushed the jeans over my hips; just let them fall and stepped out.

"How's that?" I looked at them both for a reply.

"Just like I like you, perfect! You can leave the socks on." Tati half smiled, "Oh, you had better put those in your truck, dear."

Jenny was bug eyed and smiling.

I bent down, picked up the clothes, turned and walked to the truck. A car did come down the road and make a u-turn in the rounded end of the road in front of the house, but just kept going. There was no way to see if the neighbors inside their homes were watching.

As I walked back up, Jenny was standing with the screen and entry doors open. She very sweetly held the door for me. Tati was already inside. I entered. I guess Jenny was thinking out loud, I heard her softly say, "That is a nice ass!"

"Thank you!" I turned and acknowledged her remark.

Jenny blushed as she closed the door and tried to be a professional realtor showing a home, but was understandably distracted. Myself, on the other hand, one thing that turns me on, and Tati knows it, is the attention I get from women. Jenny constantly looked me up and down and do to this, I could feel my cock starting to think on its own. It was growing and getting harder by the second. Jenny walked past me looking down at my flinching and growing manhood while directing us to the formal living room where the white full grand piano was.

I followed the pair in but held back as Tati inspected the piano. Perhaps I should tell you a little about pianos. A full grand piano is about 6 feet long. A baby, the smallest grand, hence the term baby, is about 5 feet and a full concert grand is close to 8 feet of piano. This full grand was a real upgrade from the small one Tati had at home in our apartment. It was a beautiful instrument. I could tell Tati fell instantly in loved with it and didn't hesitate for a second to sit down and start to play. She was excited! The piano was an added bonus because it came with the house. The sellers had moved overseas and could not take it with them. Jenny explained this while watching my cock as it grew to its, about three quarter full length, the baby grand stage! LOL

I walked over and stood at the left side of the piano facing Tati and the keys. That side was also nearest the window I was fully aware that anyone who passed could see me there. Tati smiled and stopped playing for a moment. She invited Jenny to stand by her talking about how wonderful this amazing piano was. As Tati invited Jenny over she also guided her until she was in front of and facing me. Tati started a scale with her right hand, and then with her left found my cock. She stroked a few times while pulling me closer to Jenny. She stopped playing and stroking, smiled up at me and placed her hand on Jenny's and guided it to my cock. Together they went up and down my cock as Tati started playing up and down the keys.

"Help her, dear!" Her eyes met mine.

I placed my hand around Jenny's. Tati's left hand went back to the piano. Jenny looked a little uncomfortable for a few seconds until I told her how soft and beautiful her hands were. She blushed, gripped a little tighter and stroked alternating her eyes between mine and her hand on my hardening penis.

"You have a nice penis." She said looking with her soft blue eyes directly into mine.

"Cock, dear, that's his wonderful cock!" Tati was half smiling while softly biting her bottom lip. She started playing Beethoven's "Moon Light Sonata".

"Thank you, that feels very good." I removed my hand from hers and let my arm fall to my side, she kept stroking.

Tati took a few moments at the piano. Jenny instinctively matched her stroking and caressing to the music. I think Tati was playing with her mind. Jenny's had reached under and softly fondled my balls while her other hand luxuriated in making my cock grow more solid, full grand! She watched herself stroke me and lightly wet her lips with seductive flicks of her tongue. Tati stopped playing and let Jenny know how wonderful the instrument was and that it did help make this house the right one for us.

Tati giggled a little while telling Jenny this, "I think you are starting to understand me! Isn't it nice to have him like this?" She looked back down at the piano, "And this is a wonderful instrument too! Shall we see more of the house?"

Jenny let go and smiled, "He has a very nice instrument!" They both giggled and our tour continued.

We went down a hallway and into a guest bedroom that had its own bath and then on to the master suite. The master suite, even without furnishings was incredible! It had its own fire place, sitting area, and the bath, wow! Tati loved the claw foot tub and I loved the large walk in shower. Jenny was very excited to show us the larger than normal balcony that had its own private hot tub and stairs leading to the lower family patio.

My "instrument" had relaxed a little until Tati came up to me, snaked one arm around my back and began teasing my cock back to its previous stiffness. She and Jenny talked about the house and joked about all the fun that could be had in this room with its adjoining balcony. Jenny's eyes only glanced up from moment to moment at Tati's. She seemed more interested in how Tati so casually stroked and walked her fingers all around my cock like it was a completely natural thing to do while we discussed the home. Tati suggested we see the kitchen and dining room next and Jenny asked Tati to lead the way. She did but she didn't release my cock either. Using it, she led me to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes as Jenny, who was right behind me, giggling all the way.

"This is by far the most fun I have ever had showing a home!" Jenny giggled some more.

The hallway led from the two bedrooms and passed a closet and the guest bath. The hallway ended with a rather large space, about 10 feet wide, where traffic could easily flow from the front door to the open plan kitchen, dining and family room. I noticed this also let you see most of the formal living room, with its piano and large bay window. About 5 steps from invisible to invisible for all us nude people.

Tati entered the kitchen area first and leaned against the preparation island curling me into her arms as she did. I leaned against her side and the countertop. Again one of her arms went around my back with a hand on my waist. The other started making slow finger strokes up and down my abdomen and thigh stopping next to my balls before roaming back up. Jenny was almost stuttering as she showed us the appliances. When she finished Tati asked me to go get her purse.

"I think I left it in the car, dear." She said. "Would you go check?"

"Sure babe." I walked out knowing full well it was on the piano bench. She patted my ass as I moved away. I obliged her request, went through the door, down the walk and looked in the car windows. Of course it was locked and I was outside, naked and didn't have the key. But I was enjoying this whole thing anyway. Does that make me an exhibitionist? I wonder? (LOL) A car passed and honked, so I waved like it was nothing to be wandering around naked and went back up the walkway and into the house. I retrieved her purse from the piano bench and gave it to her upon entering the kitchen. She and Jenny were facing each other while leaning on opposite sides of the island. Tati thanked me and asked if I enjoyed my little romp outside as she rummaged around in the purse. She produced a small bottle of lube. "Sit up here Tony," she patted the countertop, "Jenny and I want to play."

Jenny looked at me with a new wicked little smile. How could I refuse? I slid my ass up on the counter to Tati's instructions to also lay back. I folded my arms under my head. Jenny had a towel there and a few more folded that the two of them placed under my ass. Tati took one leg, had me bend at the knee while she removed my sock. Jenny watched her and did the same.

"Tony, I thought you were looking like you needed some personal attention." Tati said, sounding very sweet.

Tati then took some of the lube into her palm and put a small drop in Jenny's palm also. Tati rolled her fingers around the base of my now very erect shaft and held Jenny's hand over the head. They started covering the shaft with their lube and took turns rubbing it all the way from its tip to my balls, then after adding more lube went further down to my ass hole. Tati started asking Jenny about the financing and other things. It took a moment before Jenny was answering. They both chatted away as if this was perfectly normal way to talk about buying a home. By this point I had four hands mauling and stroking me. I was holding off pretty well, I thought considering. They both commented on how nice and hard I felt. Tati removed her hands for a moment and watched Jenny completely enjoy stroking my shaft. The lube was nice, the attention was wonderful! One of her hands moved from the tip of my cock head to my body while the other rolled and played with my balls. Tati let this go on for a good few minutes allowing Jenny the freedom to play as she wished. I watched a wicked grin formed on Tati's face. She then showed Jenny one of my weaknesses.

"Jenny, He really likes this!" Tati said as their eyes met.

Tati had me move closer to the edge of the counter and they placed yet another folded towel under my ass. After repositioning my feet on the counter in a way that which naturally spread my ass cheeks apart Tati said, "Watch!" My sweet Tatiana then started running a finger around the edge of my anus. Jenny watched. I got harder. Tati ran a finger up and down the short distance between my balls and ass. Over and over those naughty fingers went up and down. Jenny began stroking again. Sometimes Tati pushed one finger into my ass just a little teasing me. Sometimes she ran them down the full length of the valley between my ass cheeks.

"Here, you try." Tati said as her hands replaced Jenny's. I knew her grip.

Jenny's touch was lighter on my anus, lighter on the area between it and my balls. The feeling was excruciatingly wonderful and was getting the desired effect. My abdomen began contracting.

"Jen, do you like cum? I think he is about to blow!" Tati had a definite giggle in her voice!

"Oh Yes, I mean... may I, I mean..." Jenny stuttered out.

"Go for it girl! His is the sweetest!" Tati cheered her on.

Jenny pulled down on my cock with her hand as she enveloped its soft head in the softest lips. Her tongue swirled around the crowned edge and licked as she slid deeper down the shaft. Slowly she pulled back up slurping as she hovered just above my now raging hardness. Her eyes locked on to mine with her tongue lapping and dancing around my shaft. Tati's fingers were playing with my anus and darting in and out, finger fucking that tight little hole. I could feel my cock spasmodically pulsing in Jenny's grip. Her eyes were wide but still locked on mine. Her tongue danced and circled between the hard sucking kisses she placed all over the head, crowned edge and top part of the shaft. Tati's finger was now sliding full length in and out pausing only a moment inside to massage my prostate. Jenny's mouth engulfed and swallowed down my shaft. That was all it took. I grunted and groaned spewing pump after wonderful pump into her warm sucking mouth. She swallowed and slurped then in a flash pulled off.

I felt another eruption starting and Tati was there to catch the next spurt. It lofted up and into her waiting mouth. She replaced Jenny and swallowed my hard throbbing cock until her lips met my pubs and I felt her suck me into her throat. My head went back. I was thankful for that towel. My eyes closed and again I pumped solid spurts as Tati sucked me in and out of her mouth. I collapsed and laid there for a moment. Finally I propped myself on my elbows and looked at the pair. They were smiling and looking back with a look complete triumph on those pretty faces.

"Tony, I think we've made a new friend!" Tati announced.

Both girls giggled. I just laid there panting. Oh how I love being naked! Jenny had resumed toying with my cock as it lay against my tummy. She moved it around then cup my balls rolling them around a little before going back to my shaft.

Tati watched her for a moment, "Been a while?"

Jenny replied, "Yea, got divorced a couple years ago and didn't like the dating scene much. So, yea, this was really nice, thanks." She didn't look up except to glance at Tati, then at me.

Tati opened her purse again and got some wet wipes. "Here, you need this to clean him off."

Jenny just said, "In a moment..."

Jenny then lowered her head back to my tummy and started licking the residual cum and saliva there. It felt wonderful again. She kept it up and was soon licking up and down the shaft as it began to harden. This time I watched as she lovingly circled my cock head with her tongue and washed me. The more she licked and kissed the more my cock kept growing and was soon again standing tall. Well, maybe baby grand tall. Jenny looked up at me and smiled.

"There's a better way to have him positioned for that. Besides he needs his back side cleaned up too. We can't have him making a mess in our new home!" Tati said as she patted Jenny's back.

Jenny stood straight and moved back.

"Tony, head down ass up!" Tati commanded with a sharper tone. Then her tone softened, "But be careful, honey, don't fall."

I rolled carefully over and after kneeling with my legs as wide as possible; I gripped the edges of the counter top and placed my forehead on the towel. Tati had moved to the end of the counter with Jenny. I felt a little self-conscious. I don't know why, perhaps I feel more vulnerable like this. This was my least favorite position and Tati knew it. But Jenny's face was utterly glowing. Both women had a hand on one leg and softly rubbed up and down it. Tati was telling Jen how much she loved me like this and how good my cock looked hanging down like that. The next thing I felt were fingers wrapped around my shaft that begin stroking slowly up and down.

"You take those sexy balls Jen!" The hand was Tati's.

Jen's free hand closed its fingers around my ball sac and rolled its contents softly around. Tati moved from my leg to my ass. "Join me!" she said. I then had hands on my ass traveling from my ass to my feet as together they explored me again. Tati moved from stroking my cock to placing a hand firmly on each cheek keeping me wide and open.

"Isn't it cute?!" Both girls giggled.

Jenny happily agreed "Yes it is!"

It must have been her finger that started at the top of my ass crack and slowly traveled down to my anus because I was still being held wide open. That finger pushed a little on the tight ring and I felt it contract. More giggles.

"Here, have you ever?" Tati's voice.

"No." Jen's voice.

Tati must have added a little lube to Jenny's finger. Jenny pushed against my anus ring and without much effort slid right in with a "God that's hot!" I felt her wiggle around a little inside me and pushed back against her.

"He likes it." Tati reassured her.

I looked back but couldn't see them.

"If you curl, now move softly, down you will feel a spongy bump, his prostrate. Lightly rub it with your finger tip, very lightly, careful with your nails. I keep mine short, piano. Anyway, watch his cock!"

Now I was an experiment in practical human anatomy. Jen's fingers left my cock to swing free. Her hand rested now on my ass. They loved how my cock flinched, grew and became stiffer as she massaged inside my ass.

"I don't know if he has more cum in there or not, but at least now we can enjoy stroking and watching that glorious instrument of his!" Tati said.

They both giggled some more. Tati must have handed Jenny the wipe. I felt a hand go from my ass cheek and that soft finger slid out of my ass. Tati patted my ass with a "don't move dear." And I was wiped off with two sets hands stroking me with wet-wipes. Finally they finished and I was allowed to stand.