The Picnic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie went limp in my arms. I held up my hand that caught her emission and she hungrily licked the cum off before using my hand to wipe the remainder over her breasts. I laid her down on the blanket and she pulled me down on top and then began to languidly, but with a deep sexual hunger, kiss me. Each one deeper than the one before. Then, she closed her eyes.

I started to open my mouth to say something, but she pressed her fingers to my lips as if to say "not a word..." Stephanie looked as if she was in a trance...

Finally, "Just hold me." It was a tiny, feminine voice. Gently, I wrapped my arms and legs around her body and pulled her close to me, feeling her pert little breasts crush against my chest. She was almost completely naked and looked up and down her wonderful body, admiring what I saw. We lay like that for several minutes.

"You were wonderful." Stephanie looked at me with loving eyes. "I was so turned on, I lost control. I couldn't believe how fast you made me cum. And then, when you were inside me, I was amazed how wonderful it felt. As soon as I began eating you, all I wanted to do is get you inside me as soon as you got hard. I didn't want to take the chance of you getting turned off. I apologize for being a bit selfish but taking a cock inside makes me feel so whole. And, I wanted you so badly, you just can't imagine. When I came the second time, it was a surprise to me, but it just came out. That usually doesn't happen. It has been a long time since I have been that turned on. I mean that. As soon as you touched me, I was on fire." As if I didn't notice. A pause while she gathered her thoughts. "Did you like it?"

"Oh yes."

"Are you sure?

"Yes... But next time, I want to eat you while you eat me."

"Ok, that's a deal. Was it what you expected?" She wanted to make sure.

"I didn't know what to expect other than I know you turn me on. I love the texture of the skin on your cock. It is soooo soft and then, sucking the extra cum out after each spurt was a real turn on and I love the taste of you. Your breasts are wonderful, I love eating and caressing them. They're just the right size. And, your totally shaven crotch is a great turn on, I love it. I guess I just like making love to you. The fact that you are a T-Girl just makes it different, special and even more enjoyable."

"Good, I'm glad you liked it. Better than the genuine article?"

"Different. Look, you turn me on... Some women turn me on. Sex with you is wonderful and the fact that you're a T-Girl makes it very wonderful. Let's just say that I want to do it again with you, but the next time, in a bed!! And the sooner the better."

"O.K." Stephanie shivered a bit. Goose bumps were all over her fair skin. I handed over her T-shirt and bra and she began to get dressed. But before she hooked up the bra, I leaned over and kissed both her nipples that soon became erect.

We heard the sound of a car crunching over the gravel and rocks so Stephanie pushed me away and we quickly finished dressing. Within a few minutes, we could hear doors opening and closing as well as voices so we began packing our stuff.

Once that was done, I stood for a moment looking out over the lake. The sun was beginning to go down, but I was enjoying the reflection on the lake. Stephanie slid up next to me and I put my arm around her to pull her close to me. She laid her head on my shoulder as we enjoyed the moment.

I knew that from this point on that I had crossed over a line. Making love to this T-Girl was something special and it was something I wanted to do again and again. It may even change the way I think about women. But right now, all I wanted to do is be with this T-Girl and make love to her every moment I could.

"Well, what would you like to do now?"

"Don't know, but what do you suggest?

"Dinner... We didn't each much food, ya know? What would you like to have?"

"You..."

With that she tilted her face up and we kissed deeply and passionately. I could still taste my cum and enjoyed the flavor even more.

With a smile, "that can be arranged. Give a girl a few minutes to recover and you may get your wish."

12