The Picnic

Story Info
A special picnic with Sir and Baby Girl.
4.1k words
3.67
6.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Picnic

You open the door of the car and slide in to the seat next to me.

You do not look at me, as you know that a good submissive always keeps her eyes down.

"Good morning Baby Girl." I say to you once you are seated and have your seat belt on.

You look up into my eyes and reply "Good morning Sir." You also remember that if I speak to you, or ask you a question, you must look at me when you reply, and unless you have been asked a question, you must always ask permission to speak.

"Show me." I tell you.

That is all I need to say to you.

You bring your leg up and turn your body to face me. You lift your butt off the seat for a moment to pull the back of your skirt up and then spreading your legs even wider, you pull the front of your skirt up, exposing your beautiful pussy to me.

"Give me a taste." Again, this is a command you know how to respond to. Your hand moves slowly down between your legs. When your fingertips reach your clit, you rub it gently, bringing a slight gasp. Your fingers move lower and you slide two fingers into your pussy. As you slide them in and out a few times, I can hear how wet you are already.

You pull your fingers out and bring them to my lips. I pull your fingers into my mouth and suck and lick your juices from them. This brings a moan of pleasure from both of us.

"You taste lovely Baby Girl." I tell you when I release your fingers.

"Please Sir, may I taste myself?" You ask, your eyes once again down.

"Not yet." I respond to you. "Soon, Baby Girl. But not yet."

"Yes Sir." You tell me.

I start the car, and we head off. I place my hand near the top of the inside of your thigh. You do the same to me.

The traffic is light as we drive, and after a few minutes I start to slide my finger up and down the inside of your thigh. I move in little circles around your thigh. I occasionally slide my finger a little further, just grazing your pussy. I love feeling the slight trembling of your legs and the glazed look of lust you have when I tease you like this. I know I have complete control over you. Your pleasure is my pleasure.

I move my hand some more and then place it completely over your pussy. I can feel the heat radiating from it. I don't even have to put my fingers inside you. Simply holding your pussy, my fingers are becoming drenched. Your trembling increases and your breath catches occasionally. I slowly start bending my middle finger, lightly opening you and stop, just before I would push it inside you. I hear you whimper, and your legs twitch reflexively. I briefly glance across and see that your nipples are sticking out from your top. Rock hard and sensitive.

I run my middle finger up and down the outside of your pussy, getting it wetter and wetter. I know you are getting close. Close to the point where you can't wait for me to tell you, and you have to beg my permission to cum.

Abruptly, I remove my hand from your thigh, and slide it slowly up your body, brushing over your already sensitive nipples, causing them to harden even more.

As my hand reaches your chin, you instinctively open your mouth. I rest my hand there, my finger soaked with your juice, just slightly held away from your parted lips.

"Would you like to taste yourself now, Baby Girl?" I ask you. I know what your answer will be, but I still like to hear it.

"Please Sir." You whisper throatily. "Please may I taste myself on your finger?"

"A small lick at first I think Baby Girl. Nice and gentle"

Your tongue flicks out, and licks gently from the palm of my hand, all the way up to the tip of my finger.

"Do you like the way you taste, Baby Girl?" I ask as you again lick from palm to tip.

"Mmmm. Yes Sir."

"Clean the rest of it." You immediately take the whole of my finger into your mouth and wrap your lips tightly around it. I can feel your tongue licking every single inch of my finger. Determined to get every last drop. After a minute you stop and release my finger.

"Thank you, Sir." You tell me. Watching you licking my finger has made me very aroused, and although your eyes are lowered, I catch your glance at the bulge in my shorts. I see your tongue involuntarily sneak out and lick your lips.

I consider something briefly, but then decide to wait. I have kept you on edge long enough.

"You have done good." I tell you. "So you are to be rewarded." Even though your eyes are down, I can see them light up. I lightly grasp your chin and turn your face so you are looking into my eyes for a moment.

"Cum for me, Baby Girl."

Your hand flies straight to your pussy. Within a few seconds you have two fingers buried deep inside yourself.

"Oohhh. Fuck." You say through gritted teeth.

Your fingers are pushing in and out at a furious rate, and I can hear how wet you are. I love hearing the sound your fingers make, pumping in and out of your drenched pussy.

Your breathing increases dramatically, and you start to tremble all over. Your thighs clamp together on your hand as you scream "Oooohhhh Fuuuccckkk. I'm cummmmminnng for you SIR."

Once. Twice. Three times your entire body convulses as you cum. Your body starts to slowly obey you, but you still twitch and shudder for another few minutes. Your hand still resting between your legs.

You regain your control and take your hand from between your legs. You bring it to my lips as I glance over.

"Thank you for letting me cum, Sir." You say as a suck both of your fingers into my mouth. Your cum tastes like the nectar of the gods to me.

"Good Girl." I tell you.

I place my hand back on your thigh, and you do the same to me. I smile as I can still feel the occasional twitch from your legs. You are still feeling the after effects of cumming so hard for me.

I give you another few minutes to regain your composure, then I place your hand on the bulge in my shorts. You know what to do without me telling you.

You turn to face me and bring your other hand across to unbuckle my belt. You undo the button and slowly lower my zipper. My cock springs out because like you, I am commando. You gently run your nails up and down my cock for a moment, bringing a slight groan from me in response.

Your hands move to the side of hips and I raise my butt off the seat so you can pull my shorts all the way down. I slide one foot from my shorts so that I can spread my legs further apart.

With one hand, you lightly stroke my balls, while the other keeps running your fingernails up and down my cock. It occasionally twitches from your gentle touching.

"May I undo my seatbelt so I can please you Sir?" You ask me as your hands continue their caresses.

"You may, Baby Girl." I tell you.

You undo your seatbelt and move your head towards my lap. With your face very close to my balls, you start to slowly lick my balls, gently sucking each in to your mouth for a moment to run your tongue over each one.

You then run your lips up and down the underside of my cock. Your tongue flicks out occasionally to lick it during your movement. I reach down and gently stroke the side of your face.

You look up at me and in a sexy voice ask "Fast or slow Sir?"

Such a good girl, I think to myself. You know that there are times when I want to cum quickly, and times when I want to draw out the pleasure. I am fairly sure you already know which one I want this time as you glance at my cock and see a bit of pre-cum already leaking out.

My hand moves to your hair and tightens as I growl "Fast Baby Girl."

Without any further prompting, your hand that was teasing my cock encircles it and you place your lips over the head of my cock. I can feel your tongue flick out and lick the pre-cum off me. Then your head moves down and you start devouring my cock.

Your fingers move out the way as you take more and more of my cock down your throat. When your head starts to move back up, the fingers return and slide up my shaft so there is not a moment when any part of my cock is not covered by either your mouth or hand.

Each time your head bobs down, you take more of me into your wanting mouth. Your other hand is still gently squeezing my balls. My hand starts to tighten on your hair and my hips start to rise in time with your sucking. You know I am close.

"Ohhhh Fucccckkk, Baby Girl. I'm gonna cummmm." I yell. I push your head down on my cock and it's almost to the base. I hear you gag slightly but I am too far gone, and somehow the sound makes me even harder.

I unload my cum down your throat. Your lips lock around me as you feel my cock release spurt after spurt of cum. You feel the throbbing of it and continue to run your tongue around it, taking in every drop.

Once the initial blasts have subsided, you relax your lips slightly, but continue to hold me in your mouth, slowly licking up and down and making sure you have not missed anything. After another minute, I start to soften in your mouth and you slowly raise your head from my lap.

You move up and place your face close to mine. With luscious delight, you lick your lips. You then whisper into my ear "Thank you for allowing me to please you and giving me your cum Sir."

I place my foot back in the leg of my shorts and you help me pull them up. You do up the button, and very carefully pull the zipper up. Once you have completed this, you sit back down in your seat and put your seatbelt back on.

Once again, my hand goes to your thigh, as yours goes to mine.

I glance across at you, and with typical post cumming softness say to you "You are amazing, Baby Girl."

"Thank you, Sir." You tell me, looking up shyly.

"I mean, Baby Girl, that I know when we first started talking so long ago, you told me you didn't swallow, but you have done since the first time we met. I can't believe you would do that for me." I reply to you.

"You are my Sir, and I would do anything for you. You have treated me with so much love and respect that I would do anything you ask. I must admit, the first couple of times were a little uncomfortable and, dare I say, yuck, but after a while I got used to it and knowing you enjoy it so much makes it so much easier, and even turns me on, knowing that you have such a strong reaction to it. It also makes it a lot easier you don't drink iced coffee anymore and only drink cordial."

I chuckle at this, and you settle back and smile.

"You may look around at the scenery Baby Girl." I tell you. I know you appreciate looking at the stunning views that are around us in different places.

I see your eyes light up as you take in the beautiful scenery around us. You had been concentrating on pleasing me, so didn't notice that we were leaving the city behind and heading out towards some woods and beach nearby.

I smile as I realize that you love new adventures in new areas. This is definitely going to be one of them. I had come out here the day before to check on the area and see if it was secluded enough and had what I wanted. It did.

We turn off down a small dirt road that heads towards a big stand of trees. Beyond the trees is a lovely cove with a beach.

I pull off the dirt road, just near the edge of the clearing of trees. I shut the engine off and turn to you and say "Welcome to our picnic Baby Girl."

I get out of the car, and you know you must wait for me to come around and open your door. You may be my submissive, but I always treat you with respect.

I open the door to your side and offer my hand to you. You take it and slide out of the car. In a bold move, you look up at me and say "It's beautiful." Then you quickly add "Sir!" I smile and let it pass for now.

We walk around to the back of the car and I open the trunk. I grab out a basket, and ask you to get the blanket that is next to it. Then, hand in hand, we walk towards a large tree that has a nice open spot beside it. You lay out the blanket and I put the basket down. I get out some food and a couple of glasses, then pull out a bottle of cool drink.

"Would you like me to prepare the food Sir?" You ask me with a coy smile.

"Prepare it for both of us Baby Girl." I tell you, and you seem a little surprised because as a submissive, you normally must prepare my food first. After a moment, your confusion dissipates and you start putting some food on the plates I bought along. After a moment of standing, you stop and a cheeky grin reaches your face. You kneel down on the blanket and with your ass facing me, you pull your skirt up so your luscious pussy is directly in my line of sight. You continue putting food on our plates and pour us a drink each.

Once you have completed preparing the food, you place the plate in front of me and assume the humble position. "Given to you and prepared with love Sir."

"Thank you Baby Girl. Sit next to me and enjoy our picnic. You may speak freely until I tell you it is time."

We spend a pleasant time talking in general about life whilst we eat and drink our fill.

"It's time." I tell you, and you can see the glint of lust in my eyes. Your eyes lower as you await my command.

"Nadu." I tell you, and you immediately assume that position. I move to the basket and reach in, pulling out a set of leather cuffs with a chain linking them. I kneel in front of you and place one cuff on each of your wrists. I lift the chain between them with a finger and I instruct you to stand.

I guide you around to the other side of the tree, then command you to stop.

"Lift your arms Baby Girl." I tell you. There is a twitch of confusion in your eyes, but you obey. I lift the chain between the cuffs until you are stretched out before me. Not straining or stretching too much, just enough so you know that you don't have much room for movement.

You hear a click and involuntarily look up. I have put the chain through a hook that I put there the day before, when I came looking for this place.

You glance very briefly at me, but then look down. I can tell you are slightly nervous, but I try to push your boundaries when I feel you can be pushed a little more outside your comfort zone.

I walk slowly up to you and run a finger down the side of your neck, bringing a small shudder from you. I take your face in my hands kiss you passionately. You moan slightly as our kiss deepens.

I pull away from you and I can see your cheeks are flushed. I reach down and with one yank, rip your shirt open. Buttons go flying and your eyes widen as you feel my hand go to your skirt and pull it down.

You are now standing before me. Naked except for the remnants of your shirt around you. I know you are straining not to say something, and resisting the urge to use your safe word. This is a very different experience for you. Knowing you are outside, exposed to anyone who happens past, and not in any way able to cover yourself.

Again, I step closer to you. I lift your chin with my fingers until you are looking into my eyes. I see a hint of moisture in your eyes, as well as a touch of fear. I kiss you gently on the lips and then whisper to you, "You are safe Baby Girl. I will never let anything bad happen to you."

You can see in my eyes that I mean that, and something inside releases, knowing that no matter what, you will be ok. "I know Sir. Thank you."

I fell your tension and fear fall away and you start to live in the moment. I can see that you are enjoying the air on your naked flesh, and are beginning to get excited by what only moments ago was causing you fear.

I move slowly around you, running my fingers around your body. Teasing your nipples, gently caressing your inner thighs, but keeping away from your pussy at this point. You spread your legs wider every time I move my hand near your pussy, but I still stay away from it. As I get closer to it though, I can feel the wetness of it slowly moving down your leg.

I continue to tease. Licking your neck, nipping at your ear. Your breath is ragged now as I have been teasing you for a good long time. I can see your legs are almost trembling and you are biting your lip to keep from crying out. You remember that rule. No sound if we are out.

Finally I move back in front of you and put my arm around your waist. I move my other hand slowly down your stomach and stop just above your pubic bone.

"Look at me Baby Girl." I tell you, and your eyes snap up to me. "I want to look into your eyes when I make you cum."

My hand lowers and engulfs your pussy. You are so wet that two of my fingers slide in to you with no effort. You close your eyes as pleasure washes over you.

"No." I tell you "Keep your eyes open and look into mine." You open your eyes and look into mine. I am taking more and more of your weight in my arms as your legs shake more.

Finally, you can take it no more and say in a hoarse voice "Ple...Please Sir. May I cum for you?"

I watch your eyes and just as I brush my thumb over your clit, I growl "Cum for me Baby Girl."

You scream an inarticulate cry as your body thrashes. Your pussy gushes and your legs give out. Already anticipating this, I keep hold of you around your waist. Your pussy is convulsing so much it is almost painful to have my fingers inside you, but I would not let that diminish the pleasure I am seeing in your eyes, and feeling in your body.

After holding my fingers in you for a little longer, I pull them out and place them to your lips. After you have cleaned your fingers off, I reach around and lift you slightly from the ground so I can unhook your wrist cuffs.

I unbuckle them, then carry you over to the blanket where I lay you gently on your back.

You lay peacefully on your back with your eyes closed as your breathing slowly returns to normal. I roll over and reach into the basket and pull something out.

"I have something for you Baby Girl." I tell you, holding it just above you. You open your eyes and they light up at seeing what I am holding.

It is a collar. Fur lined on the inside, so the buckle doesn't catch your neck. There is a small loop at the front for me to attach your lead when I want to. On the left side of the loop is the word Baby, and on the right of the loop it says Girl.

"It is graduation day Baby Girl. You are no longer in training. You are now truly my submissive."

Your eyes brim with tears, and without being told, you assume the "Collar Me" position. I place the collar around your neck and lock the buckle closed. Once it is secure, I move back to look at you. You look beautiful with my collar around your neck. I say one word. "MINE!"

Without warning, I spin you around and push you forward on your hands and knees. My button and zipper are undone in an instant then I am behind you. You barely have time to register it before my cock is shoved into your pussy. I grunt as I push myself all the way into you. You instinctively push back and moan with pleasure.

"Loud Baby Girl." I tell you. One hand grabs your hips and the other hand knots through your hair and pulls, yanking your head up.

"Oh Fuck Sir." You yelp. I have given you permission to cut loose, and you take advantage of it. "Fuck me Sir. Please fuck your Baby Girl hard." I increase my pace and continue to pull your hair back.

I know I am nearing my edge and I say to you "Sir is going to cum soon Baby Girl. Where do you want me to cum?" I sense your momentary surprise as this is the first time I have given you to choice of where I cum.

In short gasps you tell me "On my face Sir. Please cum on my face."

A few moments later, I pull out of you and you spin around, kneeling in front of me, my cock inches from your face. You start squeezing your nipples as you watch me stroke my cock faster and faster in front of you.

"I'm gonna cum Baby Girl." I yell and my cock explodes. You open your mouth as blast after blast of cum shoots from me, spraying all over your face, in your mouth, on your collar and on your boobs. I don't think I have ever cum that much before. It is everywhere. As the blasts slow then subside, you look up at me with your cum covered face and say "Thank you Sir. That was a wonderful breaking in of my new collar."

12