The Piggyback Trapper Pt. 04

Story Info
Hermione shows her friends what the plant can do to you.
5.5k words
4.5
8k
9
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 09/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurriedly moving past her friend into the small apartment beyond, Hermione looked extremely excitable. She moved to the couch, perched herself on its edge, then stood again as Fiona approached her. Twenty-six with a perky frame and a short crop of boyish black hair that she wore loose and messy, Fiona had the charm and charisma of a handsome and confident man in her face, and the allure of a curvaceous and attractive woman in her body. Hermione, short and flat by contrast but with a bubble-butt worth killing over was far more girlish and looked as if she'd be more at home wearing only an apron and greeting her significant other home by licking icing off a spoon coyly. The pair had been friends since they'd met as colleagues a few years ago, and were quite close.

'So what is it you wanted to tell me?' Fiona asked, sitting opposite her friend.

'Fi, it's only the most amazing thing,' she burst out, practically toppling off the couch. 'You remember that holiday I went on a while ago? Out north?'

'Past New Canada, yeah,' Fiona replied. 'The research trip.'

'Exactly! Well while I was out there, we went on a short camp. It was rainy and dreary and boring as hell until the last night or so when the sun came out. We were let loose to explore around and a few of us went out together.'

'Yeah, I remember, you told me about it.' Fiona said.

'Well that's the thing! While I was out there, I found something amazing,' Hermione said, a twinkle glimmering in her hazel eyes as she stroked back a strand of strawberry hair. 'A plant that gave me the wildest experience of my life.'

Fiona's thick, dark left eyebrow lifted, kept going up, and came to a halt somewhere near her hairline and the ceiling.

'You mean you found drugs, right?' She asked, deadpan. But Hermione shook her head.

'No no! Not a drug at all, I mean -- not technically. I mean it was sort of like a drug thing, but only in the air, and that was just how it caught me! It was more-' Fiona cut her off.

'Look, Herm, I get that you hallucinated some three-dicked elves or whatever, but I'm not interested in sniffing whatever raw shit you scraped off some leaf. I did those days babe, I'm done with them.' But again Hermione shook her head.

'Fiona, the plant fucked me! It used this amazing perfume that smelled absolutely divine, and lured me in, and I got really, really fucking horny and then it had this pink flower, oh my god, the flower, it was covered in this gel that made it slide so easily inside me and rub just every corner, I mean everywhere that shit touched me it tingled like electricity! And then it-' Abruptly, Hermione cut herself off, as though this was the first time since she'd arrived that she'd realized how maniacally she was rambling. Fiona's eyebrow hadn't come down yet, and she physically stabilized herself before continuing. Fiona trusted her -- they'd gone through some rough events together and were solid -- but this was pushing her a little. If she wanted to show it to her, she had to be more controlled. Oh god, controlled... Hermione thrilled just a little at the word as she spoke it mentally.

'Fi,' Hermione said. 'There's this plant that uses our reproductive system to spread and sustain seeds. It's as old as we are, and is incredibly advanced. I've researched it a bunch since I found it, it's completely harmless and I swear, it literally fucks you -- and it's like no sex you've ever felt before. You have to try it, it's harmless and it'll give you the best month of your fucking life.'

Frowning deeply, Fiona sat back in her chair. 'Herm, even if I had one of these plants, which I don't -- and I can't say I've heard of it before -- how do we know it doesn't have any lasting effects? It sounds way, way too good to be true darl. And it uses us to spread seeds? What does that mean? We cough them onto other plants, or do we have to piss on them three times a week?' Fiona said sarcastically.

'Fi, our whole group fucked the plant,' Hermione said seriously. 'We've talked about it since. Every single one of us said the same thing -- when the seeds came, we ejaculated them out. All of us.'

Sitting in silence for a long while, Fiona stared at Hermione, seriously wondering whether she was mistaken in her knowledge about her friend. 'I know where I released them, Fi -- right here, in town. I've been back to see them already.'

Down the hall, Fiona's boyfriend stepped out of the shower and into their bedroom. A few minutes later, he came in, rubbing his hair -- which was longer than Fiona's -- with a towel.

'Hey Herm,' he said easily. He smiled at her -- if it were possible, Wesley was somehow more handsome and easy-going than Fiona was, despite her playful and party-hard attitude. Oftentimes, his friends called him "Jesus" on account of his long hair. He was also openly bisexual. She waved and smiled back, but turned her attention to Fiona immediately afterwards.

'What do you say, Fi? You can bring Wes too!' She asked intently. Fiona looked at her, then at her boyfriend, and back again.

'A party? Count me in, whatever it is!' Jesus said, bouncing his head. Despite herself, Hermione noticed how his meat tented his loose at-home shorts slightly and had to bite her lip and focus on Fiona.

'Alright. Let's see this plant of yours.' Fiona said.

.

Guiding them up a tiny path past several trees, Hermione ushered Fiona and Wes forwards. They'd been walking in this park reserve for about ten minutes, and though the edges were well-maintained by the city council, the innermost areas were rough and unkept.

'There's a clearing just a little way ahead,' Hermione said energetically. The skirt she'd worn -- a strange choice for a hike, Wes had thought -- had little tears in it from the rough bark and thorns they'd moved through, but Hermione didn't seem to care. She rushed ahead, and a few moments later called out. They followed.

Stumbling down a short dip, the group rounded a crop of trees to find Hermione inhaling the air deeply. She turned to face them, and when they saw it, both Fiona and Wesley noticed how wide and loose her features had become. She smiled widely at them both and stepped aside. There, some fifty metres away at the edge of a small ring of trees atop a rough mound of dirt and leaves was a bright, proud bush with long flat leaves and a multitude of thick green stalks that shot out at all angles. Atop each stalk, standing tall and proud atop a round clump of tightly-wrapped leaves was a thick pink tube made from the interlaced petals of the flowers, like an erect penis was growing out from where the flower should be. Each one waved gently in the breeze, and each gleamed with a thick layer of a clear, gel-like substance. Fiona gasped. Wes stared at it.

'This is it.' Hermione said simply. She began to walk towards the plant, and, transfixed, the others went too. Although Hermione hadn't said anything directly to him, Fiona had told him later that they were going to visit "a plant that apparently fucks you and makes you carry its seeds." Still in -- if Fiona was -- Wes had been down to join them. Now he wasn't sure if this was going to work as well for him as it would for the women.

Approaching what was technically her own offspring, Hermione's hands couldn't help but begin to reach for her hem, and as she inhaled the sweet, rich scent, it became easier and easier to give into the blistering heat that was boiling between her legs. She hitched the skirt up, and by the time she was standing before it, it was as high as her waist. Quickly and shamelessly she looped her thumbs about her panties and flicked them off, stepping easily out of them and reaching for one of the huge pink flowers. She fell to her knees in the soft soil, taking the stalk of one stem in her hands and bringing it to her face, sniffing deeply at it and sighing with a bodily shiver. Before anyone could stop her, she parted her lips and wrapped them around it, suckling erotically on the bulbous tip, swallowing the clear gel in gulps and slowly moving down the length.

Uncertain, Fiona turned to Wes. The scent was incredibly heady, and she saw in his eyes the same thing she felt herself -- amazement and desire. Curious and growing wetter by the second, she stepped closer, then closer still -- until as if by teleporting, she was there, in front of it.
This close the plant was overpowering. The smell seeped into her very skin, permeating her clothes and sucking into her veins where it swirled and circulated around her body until everything tingled. Blood rushed to her vagina and in a sudden rush of heat, she felt arousal burst into life like a physical explosion between her legs. Gasping, the action only causing her to suck in more of the perfume, she sunk slowly to her knees in front of it.

At first Fiona didn't quite know what to do. The shock of her friend's nudity, the voraciousness of her arousal, the shamelessness of her display of pleasure and the overpowering rush of raw horniness swam in her mind as if she were drowning in it. Gazing at the pink phallus in front of her, she almost felt guided as her hands sought out and found the waistline of her pants, pushing them over her ass and down her thighs before she could decide whether or not she was the one controlling them. As if on queue, a rush of blissful numbness washed her resistance away, and she relaxed onto her heels, her legs spreading under her weight. Then, as if it knew precisely what was happening inside her mind, the plant's gently waving stalk dipped ever so slightly downwards, and in a fleeting moment of clarity that drowned in that whirlpool of erotic bliss an instant later, Fiona could see how everything was going to play out.

His pants tented, Wes was kneeling in front of the plant himself and fumbling blindly for his tie cord, his eyes wide as they tried to drink in feelings they couldn't see going on inside his head. Beside him, with a wet suckling, Hermione released the now clean tube from her mouth and gasped in utter ecstasy.

'You can... mmfh, use your fingers, too... tooh, spread the phf... Petals out and ffp... ffuckh...' She moaned out loud at him, her eyes closed the whole time as her own large pink flower was beginning to slide into her waiting body, thick clumps of excess gel dripping from her pussy as it pushed slowly inside her with only the help of the stalk's tension and the unfurling sepal leaves that were clinging like little fingers to her thighs. Beside him, the more experienced Hermione had pulled up her top and taken another of the flowers to her breast, where it was gently pushing up against her body searching for a reproductive organ of some form to copulate with. Streaks of the oily gel coated her breasts and long, thick rivulets of gel rolled down her stomach and dripped off her chest, but she only held it limply to her body and continued to rock against it. Too horny to do much but listen, Wes turned back to his own flower, and realized almost with a pleasurable moment of acceptance that, one way or another, he was too horny not to fuck the plant now. As that sank in, he got his cord untied, and a moment later his member swung free in the cool air, already firmly erect.

Grasping one of the thickly coated tubes, he realized quickly that it was made from tens of interwoven petals that formed something of an iris together, interlocking to make up the tube-like shape. Understanding dawning, he angled it at himself, and holding his cock in one hand and the plant in the other, he pushed against the tip with his own. He entered the cool, wobbling gel layer first, feeling the way it seemed to stick to him and form a connective seal between him and the plant, before a moment later pushing up against the pink end of the petals. It took a little pressure, but it was intensely pleasurable, and a moment later he popped inside the tube formed by the petals and slipped quickly and effortlessly along it until he was fully engorged in the flower's own length. It expanded easily around him, the irised petals giving to allow him in, and the gel made for an excellent lubricant so that only his own body stopped him from sliding right through. Gasping in pleasure, Wes shivered visibly and felt his own arousal explode inside him.

Beside him, Fiona was out of it. She'd accepted everything by now -- the plant, the arousal, the sex and the way Hermione had been acting about it. All those thoughts were lost in an unreachable place beyond an impenetrable layer of utter fucking bliss and she was in the middle of it. A few seconds earlier, the plant's perfectly-lubricated shaft had slipped inside her more easily than one of her own fingers late on a warm night, and before she'd even known it, she was feeling it bumping softly up against her innermost wall.

Gasping with the pleasure it brought her, she shook as orgasm exploded inside her body, making her pussy tense and contract around the plant and causing thick globs of gel to squash out from her body around the tube. Unable to resist and not even really realizing she was doing it, her hands slipped up the underside of her shirt and she mauled her breasts, tweaking her firm nipples in just the way she knew best to heighten her pleasure. It worked and she moaned sensually as her orgasm continued, her brain mushy with overpowering bliss. A few moments later, she felt the cool, rubbery touch of the sepal leaves wrapping up around her crotch, touching her thighs, her butt, her navel and hips, and her bliss knocked her out cold.

The last thing she knew when she passed out from orgasmic overload was that rubbery coldness sealing her pleasure inside her for good and her own orgasm only doubling in strength. Collapsing to her side before rolling half onto her back, she laid in the leaves, sacredness bared to the world but hidden behind the stalk that was connecting her in the most intimate of ways to the plant. A few moments after her own bliss knocked her out, her cervix opened slightly, aided naturally with a little motion from the phallic tube, and she was impregnated with a load of tiny white seeds.

Moaning and gently fucking the air, Hermione was already flat on her back, her skirt pulled fully up now as the phallus inside her began to wrap its leaves up against her body, holding it in place so that it could seal the deal and have her become a seed carrier. Already mindless with ecstasy, Hermione only had time to gasp and yip before, powerfully, her orgasm erupted inside her body. Tensing up and jolting physically as it hit her, she could only pulsate on the ground as the plant, sealed against her skin by the leaves, the thick layer of gel and the tube inside her body, inseminated her. She fainted clean out a moment later and simply shook weakly in the dirt, emptily cumming.

Wes was having a different time. Close to orgasm himself, he didn't have the aid of the plant pushing up against him. Thankfully, he was a moving sort of guy, big on dance and rhythm and sex, and his body naturally rocked even when nothing was offered in return. In this way, he fucked the plant, rocking his hips back and forth, his cock embedded in the pink flower and coated in a layer of gel that dripped down his balls and onto the carpet of leaves. Gasping, he felt ejaculation nearing him and he shuddered, his hands and arms too limp even to hold the object of his intercourse.

Feeling a new sensation, he paused momentarily, surprised even through his thickly entranced mind. He wondered what was so cool and gentle that touched him there and if it was himself or not, and in all honesty it took him a few seconds to realize what part of him it even was. When he did, he frowned, then shuddered, then smiled and allowed it in.

A few seconds later, the cheeky stalk that had slowly moved over to seek out this new prey's orifice found its goal, and though it had some trouble pressing in, eventually it managed it. It was squeezed rather tightly by this one, but that was what all the lubricating gel was for, and by the time it was fully inside and closing off the entrance with its leaves, it didn't matter. Bursting with more natural gel, it felt the vibrations inside this mammal and knew it was nearly time.

Gasping as the phallic flower pressed into and up his rectum, Wes groaned. He didn't even need to feel the tingling gel or the rubbery leaves, which were already curling up over the petals wrapped around his cock -- shuddering, he pushed himself forwards into the tube once more and came, unloading thickly into the middle of the gel like a reverse-condom, the sticky lubricant catching his semen and holding it in place until, minutes later, he fell to the ground, spent, empty with pleasure and with more interaction with the plant than he'd bargained for.

.

The three awoke sometime later to find the plant already wilting, the thick and gel-laced flowers small, brown, dry and shriveled. Groggy and still high on pleasure itself, the three struggled to sit up, each naked about the waist. When they could finally look at each other, none bothered to say anything. They just looked at each other with a strange sort of understanding, the kind borne from experiencing something unbelievable together, and unspeakingly each agreed that seeing the other's genitals was the most normal part of the whole experience so far.

Stumbling to their feet slowly, the three friends wobbled back to their car, taking about an hour to go a fifteen-minute walk. Exhausted, they each slumped back in their seats, utterly spent and still half out of it. Without meaning to, they dozed off in the car, and by the time they woke, relieved themselves and set off, it was late evening.

'So what happens now? We're all carrying seeds,' Fiona asked over a hot chocolate, draped in her favourite super-oversized jumper of Wes's and little else. Hermione opposite her wore a plan pair of track pants and a shirt, and Wes was in only his pants, his modestly buff chest bare. The others held steaming drinks of their own, and they all wore tired faces. They'd taken turns showering when they'd arrived back, and by now it was a little after midnight.

'Well, I'm not sure that I am,' Wes said a little awkwardly in response to Fiona's question. 'I, sorta... Lost mine. Turns out there isn't really anywhere to keep those in a guy.' Nodding I nunderstanding, Hermione looked to Fiona.

'Now we wait until the seeds are ready to germinate. Then, we get to pass them, one by one, in different places, until they're all gone.'

'What exactly happens when it's time to pass these things out?' Fiona asked, unable to stop herself from touching her belly. She wasn't any larger, and Hermione had insisted that the seeds took up no room and weren't invasive or harmful, but she still swore she could feel them up there.

'You start to lubricate -- a lot,' Hermione said. 'When you need to pee every ten minutes, they're getting ready to come out.'

'And this happens how many times?' Fiona asked.

'Depends on the plant apparently,' Hermione said. 'Facts are rare online. I've seen people on forums say they only passed twice, and others ten times.'

'So you could suddenly just need to release these things, anytime, anyday, up to ten times?' Wes asked.

'Not anytime, they take about a week to mature and not all at once, which is where the uncertainty comes in. They mature at different rates, so you might unload them all at once or only a few. Also, it sort of... Takes it out of you, pardon the pun, when it happens.' Hermione said a little meekly. 'So more times is probably good for the host.'

'jesus, we're "hosts" now, like we're in fucking Alien,' Fiona said.

'But wasn't it incredible?' Hermione asked. 'Wasn't that the best fucking orgasm you've ever felt?'

12