The Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy started to shake, but I kept up my rhythmic movement, steadily stroking him up and down, going faster every few seconds. My fingers were loose enough that they weren't catching on his skin, even as it started to get wet. Wait, why was it getting wet? That's when I realized there was something running down the sides of his penis, coming from the tip. Was he already having an orgasm? Listening intently, I could still hear him breathing rapidly, heavily. Loudly.

"Huhh huh huh HUHhh huhh huHHhh HHUUHhhh huh huh huh huhhh huhhhh HuhhhHHHH," the wind from his breaths was caressing my cheek as he exhaled over and over while I stroked him.

Somewhere deep inside the recesses of my mind, I had a craving to watch him have an orgasm. To watch him spew his load while I masturbated him. But I didn't want to upset him, so I held still. I had seen several boys have orgasms, two of which were from me giving them a hand job. Those were super arousing. But compared to what I was doing with my own father, those felt like soft porn to me. Leaning a little harder against daddy's shoulder, I sped up my stroking again. My hand was gliding up and down his shaft at least three or four times per second. I could hear the soft whisking sound as I played with him.

Daddy's hand suddenly gripped onto my upper arm, his fingers squeezing and digging into my skin. The move didn't restrict me from what I was doing, though. Inspired by his clear arousal, I put everything I had into my stroking. Up and down, up and down, my fingers glided. The tickling was gone and my palm felt hot, matching the temperature of his cock as I tried to call his orgasm--

"UHH HUHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNN OOHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMM MMMMPHHH MMMPHHH MMMPHH MMMPHH MPHHH PHH HUHHH MMMPHHHHH!" he cried out suddenly and I felt his entire body start to shake.

Then I felt it. My daddy was having an orgasm. Hot, gooey liquid spilled down over my hand as I continued to stroke him beneath the blanket. A half second later, a second wave of goo oozed down his shaft, coating my fingers. Still going, I didn't slow my stroking even after the third and fourth loads erupted, spilling down the sides of his penis and pouring onto my hand.

My dad's body was shaking and twitching, and he kept moaning while he came. I carried on, having learned several months ago that boys liked to be stroked until they were done pumping cum from their dicks. My daddy seemed to enjoy it just the same. Another thick, gooey glop of hot cum dribbled down my hand beneath the blanket. I continued. Another came out. He was breathing hard and noisily. Another eruption rolled its way down his shaft, coating my fingers even further.

And then he was done. His body relaxed beside me and I slowly brought my stroking hand to a halt, still grasping his shaft. It twitched between my fingers for several minutes. We lay there in quiet silence, and I listened to his breathing. Ahh, I hope that was it for his boner. I hoped that my proffered hand job had helped relieve the uncomfortable tension he had been experiencing.

Fingers still wrapped around his shaft, I smiled in satisfaction as I heard him continue to moan softly. I closed my eyes, nestling a little closer to him while we sat there in silence. My body was filled with a tingling warmth from head to toe. I wanted to grind my crotch against him and try to get myself off, but I refrained. After a few minutes, I started to drift off, my hand still wet from his sperm.

[Ch 04. Irresistible urge.]

Some time later, I awoke. My dad was sleeping next to me and I still had my head leaning against his shoulder. With a start, I realized I also still had my fingers wrapped around his penis. His... very hard penis. Oh no. Yanking my hand away, my father began to stir. When his eyes fluttered open, he glanced at me, then down at his own lap, and finally back at my face again.

"You're still hard," I whispered. My face just a few inches away from his.

He sighed, closing his eyes slowly. Then he leaned his head back and said softly, "I know."

We sat in silence for a minute and then, biting my lip with determination, I reached my hand forward and took hold of his penis once more.

"Hey!" he cried out, tilting his head forward and looking at me, wide-eyed.

"What?" I asked as I started to stroke him. "You said I could do this." It was as if some unknown force had a hold of me, but I barely gave it a second thought. My father's penis tickled my skin as the palm of my hand started gliding down its length.

He shook his head slightly, opening his mouth to protest. I knew he was going to tell me to stop, that once was enough. He was going to say this isn't proper, that a daughter should not be "helping" her dad like this. I knew he was going to grab my hand and yank it away from his cock. I knew all of that in a single heartbeat. So I did the one thing I knew would stop him in his tracks and make him forget all about offering any resistance.

I dove my head underneath the blanket and started blowing him.

In all of about three quarters of a second, I had half of his tip sucked just past my lips. He reacted almost instantly, grunting. And then, for several heartbeats, he was silent. I used that time wisely, tickling my way around the head of his penis with my tongue, suckling while I continued to stroke him just beneath my lips.

Finally, his protest showed up, but it was weak. "Jesus, Jasmine!" was all he said. Too late, daddy. I was already pushing my head down, feeling his penis move further into my mouth. The way my head was angled, his foreskin ran along the roof of my mouth, tickling. By the time I had half his length in my mouth, he was breathing hard and I knew I had won the battle.

I had only given four blowjobs in my life. But the last two told me I mine were the best blowjobs they had ever had. And so, I tried to muster up every ounce of skill I could find from my limited experience, applying every lick of it--literally--to my father's penis. Round and round I twisted my hand while stroking the base, and at the same time I kept adjusting the pressure of my lips. Loose while I pushed myself down his shaft, then firm as I rose to the tip. Loose them firm, I moved my head up and down, enjoying the sensation of his cock filling my mouth over and over. The unspoken protests in my father's head had clearly dissipated, replaced by soft whimpers and gasping moans every few seconds.

Each moan I heard from him was a lesson for me as I mapped out his penis, seeking to know his pleasure points like the back of my hand. Gradually, as I worked myself deeper into the fantasy of what was happening, I removed my hand from the base of his cock. With the governor removed, my mouth was free to go as deep as I wanted. I had never taken a penis further than halfway in before, but for some reason, as I worked my father's erection right there in our living room, I desperately wanted to.

And so, I quickly found myself riding his beast of a boner with my lips stretched tautly around it. My tongue swirled around the sides, tickling along the bottom. Changing it up, I started squeezing my lips on the way down, relaxing my mouth's grip on the way up. Each time I reached the tip, I gently compressed my lips as I stroked my way back down as far as I could go. The first time I felt my daddy's cock brush against the back of my throat, I almost started coughing. It did make me swallow involuntarily, several times in a row, and I slowed down my movement until I had myself back under control.

I never ran out of saliva with my father like I had with the earlier boys I had blown. I'm not entirely sure why. Something about what I was doing gave me such a thrill, it was certainly bringing out a host of feminine fluids from within me. My thighs were damp, too. God this was hot! I started making noises while I raised and lowered my head, whimpering around my daddy's erection. The skin of his penis tickled along every side of my mouth. Sometimes I tilted my head to the side, making it press my cheek so it bulged out. Other times I tilted my head forward so his erection rubbed along my tongue instead. After a few minutes, I was gently gyrating my head with each thrust, prodding at all the little spots of sensitivity I had learned along the way--

Something hot streamed against the back of my throat, making me gag. Before I could even react, it happened again. My daddy was cumming! Jesus, I was so into it, I hadn't even heard his moaning that would announce his climax! His sperm was extremely bitter. Lifting my head slightly, I reached my hand to the base of his shaft and started stroking him again, while keeping my lips wrapped around the head of his penis. I pumped him with my hand, pulling several thick streams of ejaculate into my mouth.

My dad's body shuddered and then a final squirt of cum spewed in my mouth. I slowed my stroking and continued sucking the head of his penis, making sure nothing else was in there. Finally, satisfied I had drained him, I lifted my head up and felt his penis slip out from between my lips. The second I did that, his cum started drooling over the edge of my lower lip and down onto my chin. Opening my mouth wider, I let the rest of it pour out, coating the tip of his penis. I watched as it spilled lazily down his shaft, pooling at its base. My eyes were wide and staring, examining his penis carefully. I hadn't paid much attention to how it looked before I had begun blowing him. But now I couldn't pry myself away from it. It was thick and taut, with a few bluish veins running down either side. The tip looked stretched to the limit, shiny with spit and cum.

"Why did you do that, Jasmine?" my dad asked softly.

Slowly, I pulled my head out from under the blanket as I said, "I dunno. I wanted to." Then I grinned at him.

My dad's eyes suddenly opened wide and then he was fumbling with his shirt. For a second, I thought he was about to take it off, but that didn't make any sense. He leaned forward with it clutched I his hands, lifting it toward my face where he started wiping around my lips. "It got all over you," he said, sounding horrified.

I swatted his hand away, laughing. "It's not like I've never had cum on my face before, daddy," I said. But the second the words were out of my mouth, I froze. That was probably way too casual a statement about something so sexual coming from his own daughter. Fortunately, he just shook his head, seeming to let it pass. I guess all things considered, it was the least of his concerns at the moment.

My dad groaned, closing his eyes and leaning back against the couch. I watched him curiously, wondering if he was going to say anything else. Finally, he whispered, "That was amazing, though."

The blush that erupted on my face was unexpected. I had never been so happy to hear praise from my dad. He often told me about how proud he was about various things I had done. But the feeling I got those times paled in comparison to this one. There was a certain something special about being complimented over the quality of a blowjob. By my father, no less. It was a praise I never in a million years would have imagined hearing.

Glancing down, I realized the blanket was no longer covering me or my daddy's penis. I must have tossed it aside when I pulled my head out from underneath. As I stared, I realized two things with clarity.

First, my daddy was still incredibly hard. And second, I was incredibly horny.

[Ch 05. Inevitable solution.]

"You're still hard," I heard myself breathe out. "Wow... just, wow daddy."

"I know," he said, sounding pained. He was staring down at his penis along with me.

Frowning down at it, I reached a hand toward it as I asked, "Is it... sensitive?" Then I started stroking it a little. The gooey mass of spunk at the base clung to the side of my hand and started leaving little sticky streaks of pearly white cream up the shaft while I stroked him.

His only response was to groan again, head lolling backward. That only encouraged me. Adding my other hand, I spent the next ten minutes quietly working his shaft, until his cum was almost completely gone, absorbed into his skin. His breathing had gradually gotten louder and louder as I stroked him for the third time that night. Whatever that pill was, it seemed to work wonders. I had never heard of a guy being able to get so turned on three times in a row.

A strange, almost foreign tingle erupted inside of me just then. With a quiet gasp of surprise, I let go of his penis, pulling back until I was lying sideways on the big armrest of his chair, nestled beside him. Trying to catch my breath proved to be impossible. It had suddenly hit me that I was incredibly aroused myself. Like, more so than I ever had been. Ever. Period. The end. Good god, my vagina was tingling like a maniac. And that weird tingle inside of me seemed to be pulsing all in my belly, sending splashes of pleasure up into my boobs and down into my crotch. Oh wow was it tingling down there!

"Why did you stop?" he asked, sounding hoarse.

Slowly, I looked up at him. He had his eyes closed. "Daddy?" I called to him softly.

Fluttering his eyes open, he seemed to have a hard time focusing on me. When he finally did, he asked, "What?"

Biting my lip and looking away from his eyes, I whispered, "I'm horny."

"What??" he asked, sitting up a little, pulling me with him with the movement. Then his cheeks started flushing. Stammering, he said, "Jasmine, I-I... I--"

"Don't be," I interrupted him, guessing he was trying to apologize. Then I shrugged, feeling sheepish and biting my lip even harder. Then I added, "It's kinda hard to avoid, daddy. All things considered."

He paused and then asked, "What do you... ahh, do you need to--Christ. What... now what?"

Still biting my lip, I found myself staring at my father's cock. "Well..." I said. Then I licked my lips.

"What--?" he asked, clearly at a loss for coherent thought.

Drawing in a shaky breath and still staring at his penis, I whispered, "Well, you're still hard..."

He groaned.

"Maybe we could... help each other?" I suggested, risking a glance at his face. He had his eyes closed. Leaning closer to him, I whispered, "Maybe the third time is the charm."

His only response was to groan again. Was that a good sign?

"Please?" I whispered from just a few inches away from his ear.

I realized he was breathing heavily. His mouth was open and I could hear him panting. Finally, he whispered, "Oh my god." I stared at him expectantly. Hopefully. One more groan and then he was shaking his head as he muttered, "Fine. Just... do it. I'll--ahh--I'll just keep my eyes closed."

I felt like clapping I was so happy, but I was afraid that might put his defenses back up, reminding him that it was his own daughter he was about to do this with. Instead, I nimbly slid off the side of his chair onto the floor. As soon as I had my balance, I quickly stripped my way out of my clothes. All of my clothes. I wanted to be completely naked for this, even if he wasn't watching.

With a shudder of anticipation, I stepped around the front of his chair. For a few seconds, I stood before him, feeling paralyzed as I stared at his naked lower half. I realized that I liked his legs quite a bit. They had a nice, tone shape to them. Especially his calves. He only had a little hair on them, which I also liked for some reason. Lifting my face so I could stare at his penis again, I noticed that the hair surrounding it was neatly trimmed. I didn't know guys shaved their pubic hair, too! God, everything about this was insanely erotic. My inner thighs were soaking wet.

I needed this.

Stepping forward, I straddled my dad's legs as I climbed onto his lap. Reaching down while I scooted my butt forward, I took hold of his still-erect penis and aimed it toward my vagina. My dad was bigger than any of the guys I had slept with, but not by too much. I didn't think it would hurt. Shimmying forward a little more, I placed the head of his penis against my opening. Taking a deep breath, I thrust my hips forward and immediately felt my father's cock penetrate my hole.

I was right. It didn't hurt at all. Quite the contrary, I felt the wildest, strongest surge of arousal and pleasure I had ever felt before. I couldn't hold still. My hips were in motion before the rest of me caught up and, just like that, I was fucking my father.

"OH JESUS JASMINE!" he cried out as I grinded myself atop him.

All I could do was moan in response, concentrating as hard as I was. Forward and back I slid my hips, forcing him deeper and deeper inside of me. God he was so hot! And hard! Way harder than the other boys I had been with. I wondered fleetingly if that was the drugs doing their magic, or if daddy's cock was that hard all by itself.

I started moaning louder, feeling my orgasm coming closer and closer. My hands were gripped tightly around his waist and I used the leverage to lunge forward faster with each gyration. I was breathing wildly and I felt out of control. My butt slid along his legs, forward and back. Forward and back. His cock disappeared inside of me repeatedly, a penetrating piston. Pleasure tingled like a mini tornado in the pit of my stomach. I felt my orgasm screaming within me. I needed release. Oh god. Faster, I pulled my body, forcing my daddy to fuck me harder. Deeper. Oh yes! Faster. Forward and back. In and out he plunged. Yes! God yes! Harder. Faster. Deep. Oh! Hot. OH! Thick. OHHH! HARD!

"Oh jesus fuck!" my dad suddenly exclaimed and then he said, more quietly, "You are beautiful."

Opening my eyes, I looked down at him and saw what he was looking at. He was staring at my chest. My very naked, teenage chest. My nipples were the only things that jutted out, and I noticed they looked like pointy little pylons at the moment. They were a light pink, almost the same color as the surrounding skin. And I guess my daddy liked to look at them.

"GAAAUHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!" he cried out, and I felt his hips lurch upward as he impaled me. His thrust jolted my entire body.

Then I felt him. He was cumming inside of me. Hard.

"DADDY!" I cried out. The searing heat of his sperm hitting the furthest depths of my pussy ignited something within me. My orgasm spilled over the top, crashing into my crotch. That swirling tornado in my belly grew larger, spiraling around until my entire body was a writhing, gelatinous mass of vibrations. I couldn't hold still. I shivered, convulsed, shuddered, cried out, moaned, then fell forward onto my dad's chest.

Meanwhile, he continued to erupt inside of me. Sperm jettisoned from the tip of his penis over and over again. How the hell could he still have so much sperm in there, after his two very recent orgasms? But I truly didn't care. I loved how it felt. I was instantly addicted to the sensation. This was the first time I had ever had sex without the boy wearing a condom. Oh god, I would never be able to go back! It felt... unbelievable. Practically indescribable. My god. The feeling of his skin against the inside of my vagina, mixed with the searing heat of his spunk was pushing my orgasm to new heights.

The circling pleasure in my body lasted for nearly five minutes straight. Long after my daddy had stopped cumming. And as my body started coming back down to earth, I realized something.

Daddy's penis was softening inside of me! Less than a minute later, it spilled out of me, followed by an oozing trail of my juice and his sperm. I clung to him and he instinctively started running his fingers through my hair, as if he was trying to soothe me.

"Thank you, dear," he whispered at last.

I smiled against his chest. He felt so warm, I didn't want to let him go just yet. Eventually, I fell asleep just like that, completely naked in my father's arms.

[The end.]

12