The Pills Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. Um, how do you want-"

"Let me see you naked first."

She grinned then quickly undid her center-hook bra. Her breasts popped out. They were a big A or a little-B, but they were perfect. High on her chest and with no sag. her young flesh was smooth, the little groove of her cleavage was gorgeous. She played striptease with the bra a little bit before dropping it, then turned so I could see her tight ass. Slowly, she lowered the thong and stepped out of it, then turned around again. Her belly looked amazing, marked with little tuft of pubic hair.

I closed in on her and we kissed for the first time. She was very good and I could have spent hours at it. But my cock was rubbing against her wet pussy lips, straining the bury itself in her. I had to have her. She started rubbing her cunt over the top of the shaft, moving back just enough to let the head touch and slightly part her lips.

"You're teasing me," she giggled between kisses. "I want you in me now. I need you in me now. I don't care how big you are."

I moved her over to a table in the hallway and bent her over it. I could see why she was nervous. My cock looked huge compared to her slender body. No way I'll get all this inside her, I thought.

"Be gentle," she moaned.

I put my hands on her ass and relished the feel of her supple flesh as I lined up my cock with her pussy. Then I pushed forward. Her lips parted slowly as my thick head forced its way in. She gasped slightly as they stretched to accommodate me. I eased past them and into her pussy. She was tight, although not as tight as I had expected. And she was very wet. I felt like my cock was being loosely gripped by a warm fist. I could feel her stretch and she gasped as I pushed a couple of inches in. I stopped a bit to let her get used to it.

"More," she grunted. "Fill me up."

I pulled back a little, working her pussy, getting my cock soaked in her juices. Then pushed again. I got up to six inches, then seven. Then I felt my head rub against something -- the diaphragm covering her cervix.

I let her get used to it, then pulled out a few inches, pushed in. I got a glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror to my left. I took a good look at the young tight girl sprawled over the console table, with big cock jutting from her pussy. I looked down to see her lips stretched tightly over the girth of my member. There was absolutely no space between cock and lip. She was filled. I started to stroke her a bit more.

"Oh, God. It feels so good. It's so thick. I feel like my pussy's going to burst."

I started to quicken the pace and depth. I was would pull back about six inches, then ease forward. I realized I was doing this as much to delay my own orgasm as to get her used to me. I felt like I was going to come at any second.

She started tightening down on me. At the same time, her pussy got deeper. I was now eight inches deep.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that huge cock! Fill my pussy with it. You're so deep."

I had never heard a woman say such things but she didn't need to spur me on. My own impending orgasm was driving me go faster and faster. She got tighter and deeper. My balls jumped, ready to unleash another load.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming again. I'm cumming!" She cried. I was so usedto my wife's silent orgasms, I was stunned to hear her shout that way. She suddenly got wetter, deeper and tighter. My huge cock was now buried all the way in this tight teenager.

"Harder! I'm still cumming!"

I tightened my grip on her ass and starting pulling her into me at the same time I stroked. I was now slamming all nine inches into her, bumping her diaphragm on each stroke. My balls jumped into hyperspace. My cock felt even fuller than it had in the morning. The table was banging into the wall. My hands squeezed her ass as hard as they could as I rammed my cock as deep as I could, butting the head against her plastic-covered cervix. I cried out as my load surged forth.

"I can feel you cumming!" she yelled. "Keep going!"

I felt at least six big gushes, followed by a steadily declining series of spasms. I finally stopped, buried deep within her. She was still cumming; every few second, she would tighten down on me again. My thrusts settled down to gentle nudge of my balls against her clit. Slowly, her entire body relaxed. She lay bent over the table, her eyes closed, as sheen of sweat all over her delectable body. I collapsed on top of her.

"That was better than I ever dreamed," she said. She turned her head and I moved in and kissed her again. "I've never cum from sex before."

My mind was refusing to think about what I'd just done. Without a word, I stood up and pulled out. A thin rivulet of semen ran out of her closing lips. It was the first time I'd ever had enough of a load to leak out. She finally stood and another rivulet ran down her long leg. She looked at it and grinned.

"You sure do come a lot, Mr. Laurie."

"I think you can call me Tom now."

"You sure do come a lot, Tom."

She came over, put her arms around my neck and kissed me again.

"So when does your wife get back in town again?"

12