The Pills Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----

Maggie left shortly after our shower since she had another job that afternoon. We kissed passionately when she left, enough to let me know that more was on the way. I settled in for a relaxing Sunday.

My wife called about noon. We talked a little about her business before turning to personal matters.

"How is everything, um, down there?"

"Well, it's great. I haven't been this frisky since our honeymoon," I said.

"Just another two days and I'll give you something to do with it," she said.

After I hung up, I waited for any guilt pangs. Nothing. I was amazed as I'm usually a glutton for guilt. But I felt good.

Later that afternoon, the phone rang again. A familiar laughing voice was on the other end.

"Do you know who this is?"

It was Karen. Karen was my ex-girlfriend. Actually, that's not quite right. We were never really in love or anything. Karen and I had been friends for nearly 12 years. For the first two years, we were friends who fucked exclusively on a semi-regular basis. For the next three, friends who fucked non-exclusively on an irregular basis. The last time we'd done it was the night I met Sarah. We'd established a fairly good platonic relationship, although we would often talk about the most intimate details of our personal lives. Sarah, of course, didn't know our relationship had once been sexual.

I hadn't seen in her in a long time. Karen's family was wealthy and she spent most of her time traveling the world, doing odd bits of writing. She'd been married briefly but broken it off when she realized she couldn't stay faithful. Last time I talked to her, she'd been living in London.

"I'm in town for a couple of days," she said. "Wanted to know if you and Sarah were interested in dropping by."

"Sarah's out of town this weekend."

"Oh, bachelor for a day, huh?"

"Something like that."

"Well, we can catch up on old times. I'm borrowing an apartment from a friend. Let me give you the address."

I want to say that I had no intention of doing anything with Karen. She'd made it painfully clear that the physical part of our

relationship was dead and buried. Besides, I'd been brought to a frothing climax twice by Maggie. I didn't think there'd be any gas left in the tank for tonight. So I naively accepted her invitation to drop by for dinner around 6 pm.

By the time I got in the car, I was beginning to feel that familiar tingling in my balls and it was very difficult to keep my mind off sex. I thought about relieving myself before I went but decided against it. I could hold out until after dinner. And who knew? Maybe Maggie would come by tonight for another round.

Karen greeted me at the door. She looked great. Karen is about 5'9", just an inch short of my height. She had long hair that, for the moment, was colored red and put up in a complicated jumble. She wasn't wearing makeup and didn't need it with her aristocratic features, wide eyes and high cheekbones. As usual, she was wearing tight clothing - black pants that clung to the oval of her full ass and enhanced her long legs. And a white shirt that emphasized her firm B-cup tits. I felt a stir in my groin and realized it was going to be a rough night.

We sat down on the couch and talked for over an hour. She told me all about her adventures in London, which had included and "amazing fuck on a football pitch" - a story that got me fairly hard. I had to constantly shift to keep my cock from displaying itself against my dockers. It was a struggle to keep my eyes away from her chest. Every time she got up to tend something on the stove, I felt her ass with my eyes. I could tell she wasn't wearing panties - she never did.

Eventually, we started eating and she asked about my life. I went through the usual boring retinue of work-related stuff. Toward the end, I got on to the subject of Sarah and my attempts to get pregnant. The subject got to my problems and my recent attempts to cure them.

"So how are these pills working? Are you waiting until she gets back to find out?"

"Well, I did have . . . an incident yesterday. It certainly seems like they're working." For some reason, I was reluctant to tell her about Maggie, even though it was exactly the sort of thing we'd usually talk about.

"Any side effects?"

I paused and then replied, "Just one. My libido is really up. I've been constantly turned on. It's starting to drive me crazy."

She smiled and propped one leg up on her chair. "Really? Do you mean, like, you're always hard?"

"Not quite. But anything gets me going. I see a commercial with some hot chick . . . I just ogle some woman on the street . . . and all I can think about is getting laid."

She considered this a moment as though coming to a decision, the nodded and stood up to clear the dishes. As she was walking away, she bent over and jutted her ass out at me.

"So if I were doing this to you, that wouldn't be very nice, huh?"

"No, it wouldn't." At the time, her little flirt didn't cross me a unusual. I was used to her occasionally teasing me. She was a relentless flirt. Really, she was almost a slut. To my knowledge, she'd slept with at least fifty men in her distinguished career. It might have been as many as a hundred. She said she just couldn't help it. She got turned on easily and no few, if any, inhibitions.

After dinner, we were on the couch again. I had my car keys in my hand, thinking I'd be gone in a few minutes. But she kept going on about her future plans. After a while, I laid down on one end of the couch while she sat at the other. My balls were starting to ache now. It has been over ten hours since they'd last unloaded and they'd been working overtime to replenish the millions of sperm cells they'd pumped into Maggie.

We kept talking, mostly about her writing and where she would go next. Occasionally, she leaned in and touch my arm to make a point. Then she didn't pull back, just sort of hanging over me. I was now getting amazingly hard and trying to figure out a way to excuse myself so I could take care of the urgent business. Then she laid down on me and for the first time in seven years, we kissed.

It was as though we'd released all the pent-up passion from those years. We started kissing with abandon, our hand exploring each other's bodies. As we kissed, she climbed further onto me until she was straddling me, our groins together. She could certainly feel my hardness beneath her. I reached up and grabbed her breasts. I squeezed them and rubbed her hard nipples.

Karen's tits were always very sensitive. Several times, when we'd been an item, I'd made her cum just from playing with them. As I squeezed them, she straightened up and started grinding into me. I could feel the damp warmth of her pussy through our clothes.

"You're going to make me cum, just from this."

She pushed hard into me, making my cock scream for release and then collapsed.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

She nodded. "Just a little bit."

She sat up and looked me in the eye. One hand ventured down to my cock. "I can tell you need some attention."

She hopped off and knelt beside the couch. I helped her pull down my dockers and underwear. My cock popped out, almost hitting her in the face.

"I forgot how massive you were," she said. "Have you gotten even bigger since the last time we did this?"

"No. I'm just about to pop."

She didn't waste time but bent right over me and slid my cock into her mouth. Her throat had always had just the right angle. She managed to get seven inches in before I hit the back. She grazed the urethra with her teeth as she slid it out. She masturbated it a few times until a big drop of precum came from the tip. A big load was starting to gather. Then she stopped.

"What are you doing?" I gasped. "Don't stop!"

She touched it again, masturbating it just enough to keep me on the edge, but not enough to cum. Every time I bucked forward she took her hands off. She used her tongue to slowly sweep up the precum, then stopped right as I was about to cover her face with my load.

"I want you to go down on me first," she said.

"But you already came!"

"That was just a little one. I want to give me a nice big cum before you get off. You're so good at going down on me. I want to give in to you that way."

As she was saying this, she was making slow strokes of my cock while occasionally rubbing my balls. I nodded.

She stood up and walked toward the bedroom, shedding clothes as she went. First went the top and I got a good look at her breasts. Even after seven years, they were mouth-watering. Nice spherical B-cups with a wide cleavage and huge hard nipples. Then the tight pants went, revealing her narrow waist, big hips and a voluptuous ass perched on top of the longest, sexiest legs I'd ever seen. When we had been together, her legs had always driven me crazy. And she still loved to show them off, either in tight pants or miniskirts. My cock picked me up off the couch and marched me into the bedroom. It felt big enough and hard enough to pole vault on. I found her lying on the double bed, her fingers already working her clit.

"Can I ask you to do something?"

"Of course."

She giggled. "Do you think you could tie me up? Not with chains or anything. I have some scarves."

"You never wanted that when we were together."

"My last boyfriend got me into it. I cum so hard when I'm tied up. Please?"

What choice did I have? My shrieking balls and granite cock made me her slave. Besides, maybe I could turn the tables on her. I picked up the scarves and tied each of her limbs to one of the posts of the bed.

"Go for it, big boy," she said, glancing down at her moist pussy, covered in a thick patch of hair.

I spent a few minutes running my hands up and down those endless legs. Then I bent in toward her pussy. It was as pretty as I remembered. Full, thick lips parted just enough to reveal her depths with a sparkling clit perched just above them. But my cock was too insistent on release to let me admire the view. I waded in with tongue, lips and fingers. I let my hands probe ever square millimeter of her vulva, stretching her lips out and sucking them into my mouth. My fingers ventured inside. Her vagina wasn't as tight as Maggie's but was still wet and hot. My fingers emerged coated with light white cream. I'd only seen her cream when she was *really* excited - a handful of times when we'd dated.

"You're driving me crazy," she cried.

I licked her clit and sucked it into my mouth. In response, she raised her hips off the bed, straining at the scarves. Just as she was about to go, I stopped licking.

"No, keep going! Don't stop!"

I teased her clit again, just the way she had teased my cock on the couch. She gasped and moaned. She tried to push her hips into my face. Her arms tugged at the scarves. I could hear the bed creaking.

"Don't tease me! Make me cum! I'm on fire!"

I got on my knees and put one hand under her ass. My other was on her cunt, the thumb stroking her clit slowly, keeping her on the edge.

"You bastard. I need to cum," she practically sobbed.

I positioned my dick at her entrance. The head easily parted her lips.

"Yes! Give it to me! Shove that big cock in me! Make me cum!"

I pushed it in, sliding the entire length easily into her soaked cunt. I rubbed her clit as I went in. When I bottomed out, she squinched her face up and bucked her hips again. Her arms and legs yanked on the scarves and she screamed as her pussy clamped down on me. I didn't stop but kept ramming the full length of my dick into her. In all the years we'd fucked, I'd never seen her cum so hard. She kept crying out, her pussy kept clamping down on me like a vice, her hips bucking like a bronco and her face turnint bright red. Just when I thought she might pass out, she relaxed and went limp. I slowed my thrusts but didn't stop.

"Oh Tom," she finally said. "I'm yours."

I pulled out. My dick was covered with her white fluid. Even my pubic hair had little traces of her cream. I untied her legs and pushed them up, sliding into missionary position. When we came face to face, she gave me another long lingering kiss, tasting her pussy juices. Her nipples were still hard and scraped against my chest. My dick slid right back into her cunt without any guidance. She moaned into my mouth then tucked her head into my neck.

"Just use me. Fuck my brains out," she said.

I started at her again, pulling almost all nine inches out until just the tip of my head was in, then sliding all the way until I hit bottom. My balls felt like they were the size of volleyballs, they were so ready to explode. But I willed myself to hold back. This might be the last chance I ever got to fuck Karen and I was determined to make it last.

Slowly, she began to respond again. I felt those long legs curl around my back. I bent down and began to lick her breasts, mouthing each firm mound, gently biting the nipples. Her moans started to turn into little grunts and squeals again. I straightened up and starting pushing deep into her, my balls slapping at her ass.

"You're so massive. You were always a perfect match for my pussy."

I sped up and she started cumming again. This time, it was like a series of eruptions. She moaned and squealed and pulled at the scarves. Her legs squeezed me.

"Stop! Stop! I can't take any more!"

I slowed my thrusts. Then she cried, "Don't stop! Keep going!"

I started up again, moving my hips so that my big cock explored every inch of her pussy. She kept cumming for the next couple of minutes as I felt myself getting closer and closer. I could barely feel her pussy, my cock felt so full. Finally, I felt my release coming.

"I'm cumming!" I shouted. I didn't know if she was on birth control and began to pull out. But her legs and arms tightened around me.

"Cum inside me," she moaned.

Her legs squeezed me tight and drove me deep into her. The bedposts creaked alarmingly as she pulled at the scarves on her arms. The last few seconds, I wasn't even aware of her. She was just a pussy to me. All I could feel was my cock swelling. For a scary moment, I thought that would be it. It wouldn't cum. And then it did. My pulsing head lined right up with her cervix and let go with a massive blast. Semen poured through my slit, blasting her cervix, sending streams up into her womb, backing away down her vagina.

"Yes," she whimpered. "Fill me up."

The sounds of our fucking got more intense as my cock started churning our mixed juices. I unleashed seven more big spurts deep inside her before I collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

We just lay there for several minutes, bathed in sweat. Then she spoke.

"If you'd been that good when we were dating, I'd have married you."

I laughed. "And then divorced me a month later."

She laughed "Yeah, probably. Could you untie me?"

I raised myself up and pulled out of her. A stream of our mixed fluids came out of her pussy. I untied her and collapsed on her again. She put her arms around me and kissed me. We fell asleep in that position.

When I woke, it was nearly midnight. Karen was no longer in bed. I got out and looked around. She came in from the kitchen, still naked.

"I'm going to have a tough time explaining that," she said, pointing at the huge wet spot we'd left on the bed.

"Yes, um-"

"I know. You have to go. You're got work tomorrow. It's OK. I don't need another hour of pillow talk."

I quickly got dressed. She didn't bother, escorting me to the door naked. We kissed again at the door.

"You were always the only one who could make me sore," she said.

-----------------------------

I drove home in a daze, literally. The night's exertions had left me incapable of thinking straight. I finally stumbled into my room at 1 am.

Maggie was in my bed, asleep.

I quietly undressed, took my pill and slid into bed. I didn't want to wake her. I didn't have the energy for anything more tonight. She woke up when I slid next to her and looked at me blearily.

"I was hoping to give you a little treat before bedtime. Where were you?"

"Visiting some old friends."

"Mmmmm. Well, I ended up masturbating myself to sleep. But I'll be sure to wake you up with a treat."

With that, she nodded off again. I laid next to her and she rolled into my chest. And, surprisingly, despite the fact that my life was now a complete and utter mess, I went right to sleep.

12