The Pills Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about ten minutes of this treatment, I turned her around, removed the panties, lifted her up and sat her on top of the dryer. She parted her legs and looked down at her crotch expectantly.

"You can't tease me like that. You have to go down on me."

I licked my way toward her wet engorged pussy lips. She was groaning in anticipation, bucking her hips up slowly as I trailed down her thighs, licking her everywhere except her swollen cunt. She was breathing deeply and trying to contort her hips toward me. Each time I got close, she moaned and then groaned as I moved away. Finally, I took her clit into my mouth. She came instantly, her lips spasming, her hips bucking. I kept her in my mouth, licking her until she finally stopped her climax and slumped on the dryer. A thin bead of wetness welled out of her lips and ran down her ass.

"Welcome home," she gasped.

I wasn't in the mood for talking. Without a word, I stood up and placed my aching cock at her entrance. I didn't thrust in but began to massage her pussy with my cockhead. I parted her lips with just the tip of my cock and her wetness instantly coated the head. The slickness made my teasing all the more effective. I glided my cock smoothly around the entrance. Sarah began to respond again, moaning each time my head touched the divide between her lips, then bucking her hips to try to get me inside her.

"I've been waiting for this all day," she said. "Put it in. I'm on fire . . . and so empty. Fill me up."

My teasing was starting to drive me crazy too. When she reached back and undid her bra, the site of the material popping up from the pressure of her boobs almost made me cover her belly with cum. Even though she was only a few weeks pregnant, they already looked a little bigger. She slid the bra off and I bent over to kiss and nuzzle them. As I did so, her legs closed around my butt and pulled me into her. My cock rammed against her lips, bent a little at the pressure and then slid down, popping into her entrance. She sighed as my prick parted her lips and moaned as it drove all the way in until my balls slapped against her ass and my head butted against her cervix. Once again, there was that incredible feeling of being a perfect fit.

"You've got the best pussy," I said. "It feels so good. I can never last long inside you."

I stayed still, feeling my cock pulse deep inside her, seconds away from cumming. I was waiting for it to calm down before I gave her a serious fucking.

She put her hand on my shoulders. "I'm not going to last long either. It's driving me crazy."

Her pussy responded to the throbbing of my cock, getting tighter and hotter. I held my breath, trying to hold off, not wanting to cum after a single stroke. But she was squeezing me now, her vagina contracting around my big prick, trying to pull it even deeper, milking it relentlessly. My penis began to fill with a big load. I continued to lavish affection on her tits, biting her nipples and licking the sensitive undersides.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" she said. "Just from having you in me!"

She squeezed her legs around me and buried her fingernails in my shoulders, crushing me into her cleavage until I almost couldn't breathe. She bucked her hips spastically, almost throwing me off. I grunted as my balls emptied and then cried out with the sheer electric ecstasy coursing through my penis. Her pussy squeezed me and my load squirted out. It was almost like someone squeezing a tube of toothpaste. Each violent contraction of her pussy squeezed out another thick load. We came together for eight bursts of semen that emptied my cock. She kept cumming. Her contractions were still setting me off but my cock was empty, just adding little dribbles to the torrent of semen I'd unleashed in her. There was a squish as her contractions squeezed some of my load around my big prick. I looked down to see that her stretched pussy lips now had a ring of semen around them, encircling my prick. She squeezed again and another ring of cum squished out.

I stood up again, leaving my cock buried in her. With my weight off her, she could buck her hips freely. Each wave of ecstasy made her lift her hips up. When it crashed, she slammed them back down, pounding her full buttocks into the laundry machine with a metallic clang.

Finally, she settled down, her contractions easing off. After a while she went limp, having cum almost continuously for two minutes. She was gasping for breath, each inhalation elevating her big tits upward.

"It just gets better and better," she finally said.

"I'm not finished with you," I said. My cock was already beginning to stir, my balls churning up sperm to replace what they'd spent. I picked her up off the laundry machine and carried her up to our bedroom. By the time we got there, I was rock hard again.

We went all night and into the morning. We set a record for the number of times we'd done it in one day as I filled her cunt three more times and lost track of her orgasms. I pounded her for a good hour after we arrived in our bedroom. I took a nap after that and she woke me with a blowjob before riding me to another climax. The final time came in the kitchen. I was getting a late snack and she came in, stripped and climbed onto the counter. I went down on her until my cock rose to the occasion, then fucked her over the breakfast table. My last orgasm just produced a little dribble, causing her to boast that she'd finally drained me.

————

August was not nearly as exciting as July, of course, but it was one of the happiest months of my life. Jessica and I kept flirting at work, acting like our slipback had never happened and never acting on our desires. We just enjoyed the sexual tension between us and I enjoyed watching her gorgeous body. Sarah and I continued to make passionate love every other night. As her pregnancy went on, the reality of our pending family began to sink in. We knew our child was still many months away, but we couldn't help but get excited. And her hormones were making her hornier than ever.

I saw Maggie every Saturday when she came in to help clean. We snuck a few kisses and I groped her tight little body more than once. Nothing else happened, but I felt us growing closer. It was almost like we'd started tentatively dating -- easing our way into sex, getting to know each other. I was discovering that she wasn't just a great lay. She was smart and funny and cute and far more mature than her 19 years. By the end of the month, I had come to a place where I wasn't in love with her, but was deeply fond of her. It felt odd to be in the same room with both her and Sarah. The latter was my partner for life, the former my escapist fantasy. Maggie was more exciting, but Sarah was more steady and reliable. The best times were when Sarah and I stayed home on Saturday and I got to spend a little time with both of them, holding my wife on the couch and catching little winks, blown kisses and flashes of skin from Maggie whenever Sarah's head was turned. And then, usually, taking Sarah upstairs and ravishing her to exhaustion.

In September, Maggie suddenly became distant, as though something heavy were weighing on her. At first, I didn't want to pry. But when it was still going in October, I realized it must be something serious. The first Saturday in November, I handed her a slip of paper with my office address on it and a time and whispered to her to come by. She took it without a word.

I was worried. Had she maybe found someone else? Was she frustrated that we hadn't had sex since that glorious weekend? Had I offended her somehow? Or did just the sight of my wife and I together bother her? I remembered that while fucking a 19-year-old was fun, it did potentially come with a lot of drama.

She came by my office after work ended, clad in her usual baggy jeans and voluminous sweater. We greeted each other with little kisses and then I directed her over to the couch.

"Is something wrong, Maggie?"

"No, I'm OK."

"Are you sure? For the last month, you've been so distant. Did I do something to hurt you? I mean, we both knew we couldn't continue like that."

For a second, her face crumpled and my heart stopped. But she shook her head.

"No, I'm a big girl. I knew that was a fling."

Her words hurt me a little but I pressed on.

"Maggie, look. I want to feel you can talk to me. Not as some kind of old man who molests college girls," that got a giggle, "but as your friend."

She looked up at me at the last word and bit her lip.

"I didn't think you wanted me any more."

I kissed her forehead. "I want your more than ever. Four months ago, you were just this hot little vixen that crashed into my life. But now I feel like I know you. I care about you and I want you to be happy. And I definitely would love to have my way with you. But ... well, you know."

Suddenly, she started crying and fell into my arms. I held her and stroked her head for a while, letting her get it out. Finally, she lifted her face up.

"Tom, you have to promise to keep this a secret," she said.

"OK."

She hesitated and I got the sense that there were many secrets behind those eyes. She finally let one out.

"I had a miscarriage."

I felt like someone had kicked my teeth out. Her eyes welled with tears again.

"I don't know how it happened. We used protection. And when I missed my period, I didn't think much of it. But in early September, I had a really heavy period -- a really heavy one. And I went to my gynecologist and he told me I'd had a miscarriage."

I let the news roll in, then said, "Maggie, I have to tell you something." I quickly relayed the salient details of the pills. This provoked another burst of tears, but not for the reason I at first assumed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think I could make you pregnant if we were using protection. I'm so sorry, Maggie."

"It's not that," she said. "It's that you only slept with me because of the pills."

I was stunned. I took her in my arms and kissed her again.

"Maggie, all the pills did was lower my inhibitions. I would have wanted you without them. I would have wanted you if I were taking castration pills. I still want you."

"Really?"

"Yes. And I can't tell you how awful I feel that I got your pregnant. The number one rule for this sort of thing is no permanent damage."

She sniffed and wiped the tears from her face. "It wasn't your fault. It just happened." She laughed. "I actually don't know how to feel about it. Part of me is glad I miscarried -- I can't have a baby now. But part of me is sad because ... well, you know."

She fell back into my arms and we snuggled for a while. I thought maybe she'd fallen asleep but she finally spoke into my chest.

"I miss being with you. I know you love Sarah. But I've wanted you since I first met you and that weekend was just ... magical."

I lifted her face up and kissed her on the lips. "It was for me, too."

The next thing I knew, we were having sex on the couch. I don't remember it very clearly. I remember she was wearing the same intoxicating underwear she'd worn our first night together. I remember cumming hard into her while she rode me, her back arched in her own climax. I also remember coming home three hours late and telling Sarah I'd had too much work, and her nodding as though she believed me. The importance of that nod would not become apparent to me for nearly half a year.

-------------------------------------------

Fall, winter, then spring. Jessica and I maintained our heavy flirting, even as her body blossomed with a child she insisted was not mine. Sex with Sarah got only hotter with each week. Her hormones made her constantly horny and her pregnant body turned me on no end. On a few occasions, she had me take the pills again and the result was a hot, if somewhat awkward, marathon that left us both exhausted. Maggie and I agreed not to have sex again, a promise we only broke a few times. She'd switched to a birth control patch. For some reason, the sight of that patch on her hip, just beneath the line of her panties, turned me on incredibly.

Then April came. First, Sarah had a beautiful little daughter. The next two months were a blur as our lives became completely upended by the new arrival. The only clear memory I have is that Maggie started coming in twice a week to help out with the baby. In mid-May, Jessica came by the office with her new son. She looked amazing, having already shed a lot of her baby weight but with just enough left on to make her figure even more pneumatic -- she looked a Rubens painting and I wondered vaguely if I'd ever get to sleep with her again.

I asked her once again if she was sure I wasn't the baby's father. She assured me again that Joe was.

But I think he has my eyes.

----------------------------------------------

Another big bombshell dropped in late May. I was grabbing a fitful nap while our daughter was sleeping when the phone rang.

"Gooan Dagin!"

"Huh?"

"That's Icelandic."

"Karen?"

I heard that familiar laugh on the other end of the phone. "Greetings from Reykjavik."

"What are you doing in Iceland?"

"Getting married."

I pinched myself to make sure this wasn't some weird dream -- the constant exhaustion of a newborn was making it difficult to tell.

"Married? You?"

She quickly told me that she was about to get married for the second time. Her fiance was very understanding about her proclivities -- he actually got off on her infidelity. They were in Iceland now but planning to move to Denmark. I listened to her talk for a while until she said something that woke me up for good.

"He's even understanding about my son . . . or should I say our son."

"What?!"

She just laughed.

"Um, Karen . . . you need to explain that remark."

"Look, the sex was amazing. You've never made me cum so hard. I don't think anyone has. I was so sore I couldn't sit down the next day. But I didn't sleep with you just for kicks."

She explained that she'd wanted a baby for some time and the need had grown as her biological clock ticked away. When she'd heard that I was taking fertility drugs and realized she was fertile, she'd decided to go for it. I pictured her that night, nodding at the table as if she'd made a decision, remembering how she didn't want me to cum in her mouth. It suddenly made a lot more sense.

"It's OK," she said. "I don't want anything from you. You've already given me enough. A mind-bending fuck and the cutest baby ever. But I thought you should know. And I thought you should know he's going to be raised in a family with a good father. I'll even send you pictures soon."

We talked for a while longer but I was in a daze. First Sarah, then Jessica, then Maggie, then Karen. I was wondering if I should find women I'd passed on the street that day just to make sure I hadn't knocked them up. Later that night, while going to the bathroom, I looked down at my flaccid penis. It had been months since the pills, but I was still getting rock hard, still cumming a lot. I could swear my balls had grown a little bit.

"I hope you're happy," I said to it. It assured me that it was.

-------------------------------

In early June, I was working late (for real, this time). Sarah's mother had come into town and was helping out, freeing me to make up for all the time I'd missed since the birth. Shortly after everyone had left for the afternoon, Maggie came by. She burst into the door and was in my lap in a second. We kissed for a time while I squeezed her firm bottom and felt my cock grow hard.

She looked amazing. In the last year, she'd grown out her hair to shoulder length and her face had grown more mature and more beautiful. If anything, her figure had improved. Her breasts were now a small-B cup, her hips slightly wider. But she still had a tiny waist, slender sexy legs and an ass to die for. This afternoon, she was wearing a pair of white pants that clung to her body like a second skin, accented by a belt that emphasize the narrowness of her waist. She was wearing a blue shirt that clung to her flat belly and perky tits. The low cut let me see a white floral pattern pushup bra. With the afternoon sunlight slanting into my office and across her body, she looked supremely desirable.

"You realize what you've done, coming in here wearing that. I hope you don't plan to do any walking this week."

She grinned. "I'm not planning on walking, I'm planning on flying."

"What?"

"I got into the summer program in England!" she said.

Part of me was upset. I knew she'd applied for a summer economics program in London. I had reconciled myself to the possibility of spending a summer without with my lovely sex kitten. But she'd been wait-listed despite her over-qualification and I hadn't thought about it lately. Apparently, a spot had opened at the last minute. She would be gone in just under a week. The sudden change hit me unprepared.

But seeing her happy made my heart (and cock) leap. She was so beautiful when happy. Beside, she was still young. She shouldn't be spending a summer being a middle-aged man's occasional sex toy.

"I'm going to be really busy the next week," she said. "I may not even have time to see you again. I've got to pack and get money squared away and get breaks from my jobs. But I had to come by. You're the first one I wanted to tell."

"I'm going to miss you, Maggie. And you're going to have a great time. I'm so happy for you."

She grinned at me. I recognized the look and knew we were about to break our promise not to fuck again.

"I wish you were coming with me. I've saved up enough to travel all over Europe when the program's done. You could fuck me in six countries and seven languages!"

I growled and squeezed her ass in my hands. "I'll settle for fucking you tonight until you cum in seven languages."

I sat up, lifting her up with me, and staggered over to the couch with Maggie hanging from my neck. I stumbled and fell onto the couch with her under me. She wrapped her legs tightly around me, pulling me into her for another passionate kiss. Our crotches rubbed together, my rock hardness against her damp warmth.

"I'm serious," I said between kisses. "Before I fill you up for the last time, I'm going to bring you to seven orgasms."

Her eyes lit up. Although we'd only had sex a few times since that weekend, those few times had been amazing. This time, I felt like it was my mission to make her cum her brains out. And I could see from the look on her eyes, she wanted that, wanted to climax so hard by the time she woke up, she'd be in Europe.

I unbuckled her belt and began to slowly slide her slacks down. The site of her belly and flared hips got my cock pulsing. The site of the tight white floral pattern thong got it throbbing. As I lowered them, I covered her belly and hips in kisses, working my way to her crotch. She moaned in anticipation and turned her pelvis back and forth.

"You're so good at this. I'm almost cumming just thinking about it."

I got her pants off, then slid my hands under the strap of her thong. There was something incredibly achingly erotic about the way she raised her hips off the couch so that I could lower them off her succulent body. It was the moment where she was giving herself to me completely, surrendering to her passion, accepting the fact that I was going to make her cum and cum hard. I could see the little birth control patch on her smooth bottom and almost came in my pants, it drove me so crazy.

She parted her legs and planted her feet on my back, arching her cunt toward my face. Time slowed as I closed in. Her pussy was so pretty. Even after a year of occasional pounding by my big prick (and, she told me, nightly plundering by her sizable dildo), the lips were still tight as snare drum. They still looked way too small to accommodate me. I started licking her little clit and she moaned deeply. I sucked on it and she grabbed her breasts through the tight shirt and started bucking her hips, rubbing her clit up and down my face. I put my hands on her slender waist and held her down. It took her clit back into my mouth and gummed it, licked it, sucked on it. In no time, she arched her back and cried out with her first orgasm.