The Pilot's Consent Switch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flurry of activity, the trailer was moved out of the bomb bay, and the doors were dropped and locked into their normal position. "Wow," said Deanna as the crew lined up and Angie called "time." The pilot turned to Mark and asked, "How long was that?"

Mark looked at his watch and frowned, "Twenty-five minutes."

"You said this was an hour job, that's pretty good."

"They usually do it in twenty-two minutes."

Now Mark's LSC team took over as trainers and they walked the B-52 flight crew through downloading the bombs. This time the atmosphere was good natured, both teams had gotten over their anger at having to waste a Saturday on this and had fun with the load. Information was shared, jokes were told, backs were patted and an understanding had been reached. All throughout the job Mark and Deanna followed their checklists and Mark pointed out things he paid attention to as an evaluator. As the afternoon drew on they were seen off to the side talking quietly as Angie's team and Deanna's flight crew completed the download.

As the flight crew left in their van, Angi asked Mark, "Do you think they'll give us a hand the next time the weather is crappy and the ground is covered with ice?"

"No," said Mark, "I just hope they learned enough to stay out of the way. Go on and turn in your tools and take Monday off. I'll do the post load inspection and close up the hangar."

"See you Tuesday!" said Angi as her crew headed back to their building.

Deanna appeared at Mark's elbow as he watched Angi drive a step van towing the tools leading the two-and-a-half-ton truck that pulled the bombs and the aircraft tug that pulled the missiles parade back to the Munitions building. "That's a lot of equipment to haul around."

"It's part of the job ma'am," said Mark as he closed the hangar doors. He turned back to Balls Forty and pulled out a small checklist. It's Mark's job to go over the plane making sure that the items listed in the checklist were back in their original configuration. Deanna followed him through the bomb bay as he checked the pins and latches that hold the doors in position were locked in place, she stayed quite close to him, their uniformed bodies brushing against each other in the dark canyon of the empty bomb bay. "That was quite a show your team put on," said Deanna, her mouth quite close to his ear.

"It's what we do for every brand new team," said Mark trying desperately to ignore the scent of her perfume, especially as she read over his shoulder. He's looked at the same step in his checklist four times and still can't remember whether he checked the left aft equipment bay panel or not. He shook his head and fought his way back on track making sure that all the panels that had been opened were properly shut, all the entries in the aircraft forms were properly signed off, then up into the cockpit to make sure all the switches and circuit breakers that they touched were back in position.

Mark didn't need to turn on power just to check switch positions so he left it off and worked in the dark cockpit using his flashlight to illuminate his work. The switches that were integral to releasing the weapons were sealed as part of the load, but now that the weapons were gone Mark had to make sure that the switch seals were removed.

He closely examined the lower cockpit and if the statuesque blond captain following his every step and peering over his shoulder intimidated him, he didn't show it. With a flashlight he carefully checked every switch in the Radar Navigator's position, that section was in the left side of the lower cockpit. The radar navigator had all the switches necessary to perform the job of bombardier and as he tried to concentrate the warmth of her closeness and the scent of her perfume was making his head spin. Once he made sure everything was good, he rose to go upstairs and she was right there at the base of the ladder. "Uh... ma'am?"

"Yes?" In the dark he could see a beautiful smile inches from his nose, a simply stunning smile that made his mouth go dry.

"I need to go upstairs," he was finally able to croak.

"That can be considered a euphemism under the right circumstances, sergeant." And with a foxy smile she turned and headed up the ladder first giving Mark a view of one of the greatest assets in the Strategic Air Command.

He followed her up the ladder to the upper cockpit and he headed forward up the narrow walkway, squeezed his way around the luscious captain to the pilots position. There was a very difficult switch to reach, it was in a panel that he had to check to the left of the pilot's seat.

Mark checked all of the safety pins on the pilots ejection seat then kneeling on the seat he reached around and checked and found that the switch was still sealed... damn it JP! It was JP's job to remove this switch seal during the download. He didn't have a wire cutter but a good yank on the seal should break the wire... "What are you doing sergeant?" purred Deanna.

"I'm breaking the seal on the pilots consent switch."

"That's not where my consent switch is located." Her voice was an erection enticing velvet. "And my seal is long gone."

Mark felt her hands running over his ass as he tried to break the wire sealing the pilot's consent switch. "Uh, ma'am?"

She reached between his legs and cupped his balls and hardening cock. "I think I found your consent switch; it feels armed and ready." Her smooth voice carried promises of long nights and tangled limbs, candlelight and soft music, an evening in bed with an athletic blond goddess. Mark finally pulled the seal off of the panel but when he tried to stand Deanna was right behind him, molding herself to his back, her tongue tracing the edge of his ear and she whispered, "did you get it?"

"Yes ma'am," he gasped and he held up the shard of 0.020" inch diameter wire and the small circular lead seal.

Her left arm held his back tight against her chest, her right hand cupped his cock and balls and she squeezed gently. "That's a good master sergeant," she whispered in his ear. "Would you like to find out why they call this the cockpit?" She continued to squeeze and kneed his cock and balls feeling his cock grow harder in his pants.

Mark's mouth was dry, he had to clear his throat before he could gasp out the word, "Tradition?"

"Silly sergeant," she said and grabbed Mark's shoulders and spun him around then took a step back. "Is there anything traditional about this?" With a grin she grabbed the zipper of her flight suit and slowly unzipped her flight suit, sometimes called "jet jammies," from neck to pussy. She pulled open her flight suit and the dim light coming through the pilot and co-pilot's windows showed that not a scrap of underwear was visible, her marvelously firm breasts were free of a brassiere's grasp and her trimmed pussy hair was clearly on display. She gave Mark a smile calculated to give Michelangelo's statue of David an erection. "I dressed in a hurry to get here; I knew you were waiting for me."

The touching and the teasing, the gentle innuendos and now the brazen exhibition of her perfect body was too much for Mark. Screw it, the post load inspection is complete, he's been a good boy, now it's time to play. He took off his camouflaged blouse then pulled off his t-shirt. The look on his face told Deanna that he's gone too long without sex and she was going to be on the receiving end of his ardor in a moment. For a fleeting moment Mark had planned to close the access hatch, but even in the dark of the cockpit Mark could see the captain's flawless, milky skin, her pert breasts, her erect pink nipples and he completely forgot about the hatch.

For her part, Deanna was TDY for weeks and had just returned that morning and she was expecting some delicious reunion sex. Her husband even put the child in daycare for their rendezvous and she was ten minutes from heading home free when her entire crew was grabbed from debrief and sent to the weapons load training hangar. She had cleaned up after her flight and left her underwear in her flight bag, a surprise for her husband.

Master Sergeant Hammond grabbed the shoulders of Deanna's flight suit and pulled them down fully exposing her torso and trapping her arms behind her as they both sank to their knees. Mark's hands possessed her, his left hand entwined in her perfect golden hair, his right hand roughly grasped her breast, kneading it just the way she liked, her nipple trapped between his thumb and first finger. Her eyes rolled back and she groaned as pent up passion took over both of them, nothing was going to stop him now, and she wasn't going to try.

His right hand shifted to her pussy and his left hand continued to hold her head as he drew her closer, their lips scant inches apart, their eyes drinking in each other's eyes, and his fingers... the things his fingers was doing to her pussy drove all rational thought from her head. This was wrong... not here... this was insane... she just meant to tease then they would head home but she got caught up in her own game, she's got to stop it now, but even those protestations disappeared when their lips met.

Military life can be hard on the troops; weeks and months of separation can happen at the drop of a hat and reunions can be destroyed by something as weird as Saturday weapons load training spurred on by a bet between squadron commanders. Now here she is in the cockpit of Balls Forty and not in a nice comfortable bed and... fuck it! As they kissed and their passions soared, their tongues entwined, whimpered endearments meant for another place escaped as they kissed. She wrestled her arms free as his magic fingers brought her rapidly closer to a climax.

"Wait," she gasped between kisses.

"Haven't we waited long enough?" he asked and drove his tongue into her receptive mouth. There was no way he could stop; the scent of her pussy filled the cockpit inflaming his senses. It's been so long!

Deanna fought with Mark's belt buckle, finally opening it, now her shaking hands wrestled with his buttons... who the hell puts buttons on pants flies anymore? "Help me damn it!" she gasped; her climax was almost on her. Oh God those fingers!

Mark released her and drew up, pushing his pants and boxers down to his ankles as she did the same with her flight suit, then Deanna turned her back to him and propped herself up on elbows and knees in the narrow cockpit walkway and Mark wasted precious seconds admiring that ass of hers, firm and round and all his for the taking. She must have realized that he was trapped in a reverie and wiggled her ass in invitation. He brough his cock to her luscious pussy and eased in gently.

Deanna wasn't having any of that, this was a quicky in the cockpit, it called for fucking, so she drove her ass back at him, swallowing his length and stoking the fire that raged in her. Taking the hint, Mark grabbed her hips and drove into her, fucking as forcefully as he possibly could. Deanna was in heaven as Mark dove into her, stretching her out, piercing over and over. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the airplane and they were beyond trying to muffle their sounds. She was covering them with her juices as he fucked as hard and fast as he could.

"I can't hold back," he hissed.

"Don't you dare hold back!" and she bit her arm to stifle her screams. Her orgasm crashed over her, wave after wave of blessed release shattered her mind and Mark was right behind her exploding in her hot, wet, convulsing pussy. His orgasm went on and on and on and he was still spurting into her cunt when the flashlight at the ladder from the lower cockpit lit up their faces, blinding them both.

"Captain Ingler! Master Sergeant Hammond!"

Oh crap, the voice came from LTC Bret Westcott, Deanna's commander. The man who got his nose bent out of shape by the weapons squadron just found the lead bomb loader with his dick in his star pilot.

"REPORT TO ME! MY OFFICE!" he roared. "ONE HOUR! DRESS BLUES!" They never saw his face because of the bright flashlight, but the sound of an angry Lieutenant Colonel Westcott was unmistakable, especially one that lost $100 to the man fucking his pilot. He stomped his way out of the cockpit and the lovers were plunged in darkness.

"Sir! I have to..." Mark started to say.

"ONE HOUR! AND BRING... YOUR... SPOUSES!!!"

"That couldn't have gone worse," groaned Mark.

"I've had better Saturdays," said Deanna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's really pissed," whispered a young two stripe orderly that was sitting at her desk outside of Lieutenant Colonel Westcott's office. "He's got Colonel McCarthy in there, and he told McCarthy to be quiet!"

"He told the Wing Commander to shut up?" gasped Deanna who was still adjusting her blues.

"Uh huh, and he's got some major in there with him too," said the airman who was shaken having been ordered to come in on a Saturday at short notice. "He's really yelling at the guy."

"That would be Major Schuler, my boss," said Mark.

"What did you guys do?" whispered the airman. "He called in the first sergeant!"

"I'll explain later," said Deanna.

Mark glanced at his watch and sighed. "Show time, are you ready?" Deanna nodded without saying a word and stood next to him at the office door. Mark struck the door once, incredibly hard and the knock sounded like an executioners rifle.

"ENTER!" roared an angry Lieutenant Colonel Westcott.

Mark and Deanna marched into the office and saw that Bret Westcott was seated at his desk and behind him stood two NCOs wearing first sergeant stripes, one was Mark's first sergeant meaning that Westcott was intending to press charges. To the side stood Major Schuler and Colonel McCarthy, Major Schuler looked concerned but Colonel McCarthy almost looked amused, the kind of look a wolf has when he finds a rabbit in his den... but who was the rabbit?

Mark and Deanna stopped one pace from Lieutenant Colonel Westcott's desk and snapped sharp salutes, their eyes glued to a spot on the wall above the commanders head, their faces were masks of calm. Their calm seemed to anger the bomb squadron commander even more and he made them hold their salutes a long time before he returned it with disdain. Mark and Deanna sharply dropped their salute and Westcott left them standing at the position of attention. Did Mark just see one of the first sergeants roll his eyes?

After a long, agonizing wait Lieutenant Westcott finally spoke. "Captain Ingler I fully intend to bring charges of adultery against you under Article 134 of the Uniform Code of Military Justice for conduct that is prejudicial to good order and discipline AND considering your position as the first female B-52 command pilot in the three sixtieth bombardment wing your actions are of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces."

Mark and Deanna remained at attention; they had a feeling this was coming. Deanna remained as calm as ice but Mark wanted to lean across the desk and slap the fucker like the bitch that he is, but a sudden warning glance from his mind reading First Sergeant reminded Mark to keep his eyes glued to that spot on the wall.

"Sergeant Hammond, I shall leave you to your commander, I assume he will slap your wrist with an Article 15, but he may bring charges under Article 134 and under Article 92 Failure to obey a lawful order."

"Article 92 sir?" asked Senior Master Sergeant Holts, Mark's first sergeant.

In an annoying, smug voice, Bret Westcott said, "I ordered Master Sergeant Hammond to bring his spouse with him, did I not Sergeant Hammond?"

Mark finally broke his silence and spoke. "You did... and I brought her... sir." The way he pronounced sir made the word sound more like "Fuck you" which earned him a surreptitious wink from Chief Dawson, the bomb squadron first sergeant.

Lieutenant Colonel Westcott made a show of trying to see behind Mark and Deanna. "Excuse me but I don't seem to see anyone." That's when Chief Dawson, the first sergeant of the bomber squadron set a folder in front of LTC Westcott. Bret looked down and saw that it was Deanna's personnel file and with a pencil the first sergeant pointed to the name of Captain Ingler's husband. The name was Mark Hammond.

Bret Westcott froze, he was a believer in interviewing each member of his flight crews, but it was a big squadron and he's only been here a couple of weeks, he hadn't reached Deanna Ingler yet. He realized how deeply he fucked up by the way the Wing commander said, "Mark, Deanna, don't you have some place you'd rather be?"

"Yes sir, we have to go pick up our daughter at the base day care center before they close."

"Go, by all means, and have a nice reunion dinner," said the Bomb Wing Commander. "Head over to the club and get a steak, you're all dressed up and you have the cash for it." When Mark and Deanna looked uncertain, Colonel McCarthy said, "Please leave us, we have some talking to do here."

As they left the headquarters building hand in hand Deanna sighed. "I guess the cat's out of the bag now."

Mark shrugged, "Hey, we kept it under wraps for four years, we knew it was going to come out eventually. Angi's going to be pissed she wasn't there to see it happen."

"She kept quiet for a long time," agreed Deanna.

"Besides," said Mark as he opened the car door for his wife, "we're probably going to need these dress blues for a change of command ceremony soon, and I was able to find out what the word cockpit means to you fliers."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Notes:

- There is no Bailey AFB, I named it for George Bailey, who was played by James Maitland "Jimmy" Stewart, my very favorite bomber pilot and USAF general. There is no base of any kind near Culbertson Montana. There's really nothing anywhere near Culbertson Montana.

- There is no 360th Bombardment Wing, the 360th was organized as a Strategic Fighter Squadron in 1953 but it was never activated.

- Aircraft 60-0040 was a B-52H that exploded just after performing a touch-and-go at K.I. Sawyer AFB on December 06, 1988. It broke into three pieces as it lifted off the runway, the forward section containing the 6 man crew and 2 trainees slid 3000 feet down the runway, and all occupants survived. Being a wise-ass, I resurrected Balls Forty for this story and gave it the name "Fireball."

- Yes, there were times that flight crews got in the way of bomb loaders, mostly they stayed out of the way and most were great guys and I had heard a rumor that they would occasionally help push the trailers in bad weather conditions, but usually they stayed someplace warm.

- Yes, there was an occasion when a bomber squadron commander agreed to have a flight crew get a familiarization weapons load on a B-52 under eerily similar circumstances.

- No, the flight crew did not show up for training.

- Yes, one person can push the MHU-123/M weapons trailer and SRAM launcher back on a new crew that was trying to push it for the first time due to the superior leverage one has when pushing backwards from the front of the trailer. It happened quite often because trainers are cruel. Those trailers and the SRAM missile are no longer in use.

- Yes, there was a female bomber pilot who was known to stress the term "cockpit." Her fate was different.

12