The Pink Cat Ch. 02

Story Info
Eisheth gets a wicked power boost and works her magic.
5.2k words
4.72
3.9k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wonderful thing about the Nephilim was the boundless power the warrior angels had-not that Shehazau could be considered even remotely angelic anymore. His disgust with the skewed perceptions of his former higher power led him to seek out the finer things that existence had to offer. The only thing Shehazau liked more than power was rough, forceful sex with a robust partner, hence his affiliation with Lilith.

Unbound by the physical limitations that hold back humans, Shehazau had pushed out the cozy passenger compartment of his heavy, black limousine and formed an extremely serviceable play area.

"Mmmm, you smell amazing, little Eisheth," my Master said as he lazily stroked his exposed sex.

I said nothing, partially because I had an eight-inch cock gag secured firmly in my mouth. In all honesty, I probably wouldn't have answered anyway-Rollo was using his skilled tongue and fingers to keep me right on the edge of an orgasm.

Apparently, my master planned on rewarding me for the evening's efforts.

Shehazau sighed wearily and shifted on the soft, leather seat. "Rollo," he said, "sadly we haven't enough time to play properly. Mount her on the breeding table, my friend."

I groaned as Rollo removed the gag from my mouth. My half-demon friend with benefits kissed me deeply before sweeping me up in his arms and carrying me to the breeding table.

Though not my favorite plaything, I always enjoyed being strapped up with my sex spread wide open, inviting anyone to use my always willing body. Rollo placed me face down on the table, allowing my breasts to drop down through an opening at chest level. He smoothly slid my legs onto the lower supports and moved them until my ass was in the air and my thighs were spread far apart. As he tightened the restraints on all four of my trembling limbs, Shehazau placed tight clamps on each nipple. I moaned and whined as my master moved between my legs, his fingers circling my throbbing clitoris.

Shehazau slide beneath me, commanding Rollo to lower the table until my master's cock was positioned at my soaking lips. The intense heat of his Nephilim cock burned through me, driving me mad with lust. I struggled vainly to impale myself on Shehazau's long, thick organ.

"So eager, my pet," my master chuckled. "Rollo, my friend, you deserve satisfaction. Use her mouth."

I groaned and opened my mouth, tongue extended so I could taste the half-demon as soon as possible. Rollo teased me for a moment, keeping his own impressive cock just out of my reach before sliding it into my mouth. I sucked greedily, enjoying the sounds of gagging and satisfied male. The half-demon didn't last long once I took him down my throat and slide my tongue along the bottom half of his testicles. With a powerful roar, Rollo emptied himself down my eager gullet.

Before I could even think about recovering, Shehazau slammed his cock into me. I screamed at the sudden invasion, a sound filled with pain and utter lust. My master drove up into me, his hips reaching incredible speed as his cock swelled inside of me. My first orgasm took me by complete surprise, tearing a high-pitched shriek from my throat as the muscles inside me contracted.

As I gasped for breath, a thick finger began tickling my tight sphincter. Shehazau slowed his pelvic gyrations as the finger pressed against the resistant opening until it was defeated. A second finger soon joined it. A third.

"Fuck," I squealed as Rollo gently worked his entire fist inside me. "Uggghhh! Fuck!!"

The table lowered fully, sliding me down until my master's cock was fully sheathed within my sex without him having to move. I could only imagine what would happen next.

"Ah, Rollo," sighed Shehazau happily, "I can feel your fingers rubbing against me. Why don't you finish me off, friend?"

Rollo pressed his hand against the thin wall separating my two orifices, carefully pressing his fingers against my master's thick cock. The half-demon began stroking my master through that fleshy divide, his fist stimulating every nerve inside my anal cavity. My hips bucked hard as the unorthodox hand job forced another orgasm upon me. Shehazau began growling and biting my exposed neck as his cock swelled inside me. Moments later, his fiery seed splashed into my body.

Exhausted, I could only manage a half-hearted groan as Rollo carefully slid his fist out of my ass. I lay in the restraints, trying to remember how to speak as my master and the half-demon gently released me from my confinement. Shehazau pulled me onto the warm, soft leather seat and held me while I shivered and trembled. Rollo pressed his body against my back, though he was careful not to intrude on the master's space.

"Th . . . thank you," I finally managed to stammer.

Shehazau pressed his lips against my temple. "My precious pet," he murmured, "do not fail in your endeavor. Lilith will not tolerate anything less than perfection."

"It'll be great," I muttered sleepily. "I swear, master. It'll be great."

#

I must have fallen asleep, because I woke suddenly-and alone-on the sizable bed in my hotel room.

"Damn," I groaned as I took stock of my aches and pains. "Damn."

I checked my cell phone, noting it was almost evening. I had enough time to shower and work a little healing magic on my very sore backside. Should the evening turn entertaining, I wanted to make certain every orifice was ready for pleasure.

Refreshed, cleaned and healed, I dressed in an expensive charcoal grey power suit-it was the kind of attire that clearly announced that I was no one to be trifled with. I pulled my hair into a tight braid that I wound around my head and secured with a few tactfully placed bobby pins. It kept my hair neat and provided no hand hold should my business offer deteriorate into a brawl. While I'm physically more powerful than any human, male or female, I don't relish having my hair pulled.

Once I was satisfied with my appearance, I headed downstairs to the luxury dining room for a meal before I rolled into The Pink Cat for the evening. Rollo, dressed in a well-tailored black suit, leaned against one side of the dining room entrance.

"I like the suit, Eisheth," he murmured in my ear as he stepped towards me. "I'll enjoy taking it off you even more."

I slide my long fingers down the front of his shirt, letting them explore his tight abdomen.

"You're an unexpected sight for sore eyes," I said smoothly. "Care to join me for dinner?"

"Actually, our master has sent me to accompany you for the evening," answered the half-demon as he waved me into the dining room ahead of him. "I've even got permission to play afterward, if you're of the same mind."

I nodded, saying nothing else until a small mouse of a woman led us to a secluded table near a large koi pond.

"After last night, I'd love to return the favor." I smiled at my dining companion while a thin demon deposited a menu on the table between us. "We'll have a bottle of the Malbec Reserve and the blini with caviar to start."

The demon said nothing, simply dipping his head to show submission to me. He snuck a disapproving glare towards Rollo before disappearing into the kitchen.

Nonplussed, Rollo reached across the table and deposited a small artifact in front of me.

"Shehazau sent this?" I asked, caught somewhere between curiosity and annoyance. I was a skilled professional of no insignificant power. I didn't need baubles to help me accomplish my task.

"It's from the High Mistress, actually," Rollo admitted. "Apparently she has concerns about the nature of those working for the owner of The Pink Cat."

Wow. Lilith herself had sent the trinket, not my direct master. There had to be far more involved if she bothered sending help my way.

I ran my fingers along the roughly hewn, black stone. Power tickled my fingers, shooting through my body until my sex pulsed with need. Groaning softly, I untied the simple leather cord and threaded the ends into a knot behind my neck. I slid the peculiar stone beneath my shirt, shuddering as it brushed against my skin. I breathed heavily for a time, only coming back to myself when the demon returned with our wine and a silver tray bearing the delicate appetizers.

Rollo questioned the demon about the day's special, giving me time to recover and not look like a complete fool. He was such a good companion. I almost wished he was free to mate. Shehazau would never release Rollo from his servitude, not even for me.

Rollo ordered smoked salmon. I ordered a blue steak and bacon wrapped asparagus.

"You all right?" he asked quietly the moment the demon was out of earshot.

I nodded, sipping my wine. "The Great Lady must have something special in mind," I offered.

We ate our appetizer in silence then engaged in pleasant small talk after our main course arrived at the table. The entire hotel was owned and operated by higher beings. Demons. Nephilim. And higher things. It catered to our kind and offered safe harbor from the human world, though a few adventurous humans would venture in from time to time. Some saw nothing but a hotel while others found great-and sometimes deadly-adventure.

Our meal finished, Rollo paid the bill and tipped the demon well. He also believed strongly in rewarding the help. As a half-demon, the poor creature was looked down upon by his full-blooded siblings despite his inherent stature as Shehazau's personal attendant. At least the demons in the service industry didn't screw with him-the benefits of generous tipping at work.

"I'm to drive you to the club and escort you," Rollo said in a business-like tone. "Shehazau strongly advised us to be wary, though he could not advise the nature of any threat."

"Wonderful," I mused as I slid into the buttery leather seat of the black SUV that Rollo had led me to. "I've three humans inside that I suspect will be loyal. I don't want them harmed."

Rollo grinned as he slid behind the steering wheel. "Your wish is my command, precious."

"Don't I wish," I muttered as I stared out the window.

#

We arrived at the club, my companion parking the SUV down the street from the club. He opened my door, providing a hand to assist me from the seat. I smiled, appreciating the gentlemanly manners.

"This place is . . . awful," he quipped as we approached the dimly lit building.

"Wait till you see the inside."

Shuffling feet approached through the shadows cast by the inconsistent streetlights, hesitating as we both turned to identify the intruder. A familiar, blonde male slide into view. The boy wavered on his feet, casting an obviously terrified glance at my intimidating companion.

"Walter," I said brightly. "Learn you lesson yet?"

Walter nodded his head. "I brushed my teeth." He dropped his head so low I thought he would strike his face against the sidewalk. "I . . . I did as you commanded."

"And?"

"I made them pay for their rudeness, mistress." He looked up at me, his watery eyes filled with the hope that I was satisfied with his performance.

"What lesson did the mistress teach you?" demanded Rollo.

I turned my head slightly, trying to hide the amused smirk that crept across my face.

"Mustn't rape women," whined Walter in a small voice.

I studied the shivering, broken young man as he knelt before me. Rollo paced around him, a predator stalking his prey. A word from me and the human would cease to exist. Rollo would consume his soul and present it to me. I shivered a little at the pleasant thought.

"My dear, what do you think?" I directed at the half-demon. "Worthy of redemption or should we be rid of this trembling rat?"

Rollo made a great show of scanning the boy, even going so far as to check the condition of his mouth. The half-demon shrugged at me.

"With training, he might make a serviceable cambion, mistress." Rollo grabbed the boy's chin, forcing him to look up. "With a lot of training," my companion amended.

"Put him in the SUV," I finally said. "I might find him useful for something."

Rollo scruffed the trembling kid like a wayward ferret, delivering him roughly to the cargo area of the vehicle.

"Sleep and pray the mistress finds a use for you, human," Rollo growled as he removed his sunglasses, letting the boy see his fiery red eyes.

Human cargo secured, Rollo and I resumed our trek to the club. I slid my arm casually over Rollo's, enjoying the half-demon's sharp intake of breath. I truly fancied the creature and I believed he reciprocated, though I couldn't be certain. It mattered not, since Rollo and I both belonged to Shehazau.

We walked in silence, giving me time to consider just how lonely the life of a high-level succubus was. I could have sex with anyone with nothing more than a thought. But I could only produce offspring when I entered my heat cycle. And then, only when mated by my master. I wanted more than sex or the occasional offspring-a she-child every time and one always taken from me and spirited off to the training realms. I wanted companionship. Love. Maybe?

"Been around damned humans too long," I muttered bitterly.

Rollo cast a sidelong glance but said nothing.

We stopped at the front door, pondering the doorman as he cackled in the direction of the no doubt fascinating book that his nose was buried in. Rollo waited a half second, then cleared his throat.

"Ten bucks for the broad," the doorman said without looking up from his book.

Rollo tensed, heavy hands tightening into fists at the casual insult. I shook my head and smiled. I'd had enough of this simpleton's rudeness.

"I gave you twenty last night, so how about we call it even?"

The kid finally glanced up, nearly dropping his book when he finally caught a glimpse of the very agitated Rollo.

"Uh . . . uh, yeah. That's right. Go on in," he stammered.

"What's your name, son?" demanded Rollo.

The kid gulped, his clumsy fingers accidently releasing his paperback. "Bret. Bret Tayler."

"Learn. Manners."

Rollo drew himself up, brushing the lapels of his coat as though flaking off the boy's stupidity. The half-demon stepped forward, grasping the handle and opening the door for me.

"Beware the stench," I muttered as I walked inside.

Rollo coughed as he caught up with me. "I've been around undead who smelled better," he huffed out. "Does the whole place stink like this?"

"No, just the entryway. It will have to be razed," I said. "I want a clear path leading into the club."

"Nothing to distract the cliental," agreed Rollo.

We finally escaped the dismal excuse for a hallway and stepped out into the club itself. It was far busier than the previous night. A few well-dressed men prowled between the tables, looking to entice a young lady into a dark corner.

"Seems we've already got some high society getting dirty with the common riff raff," observed Rollo. "All with ill intent."

I nodded in agreement, my eyes scanning the club. A familiar broad back jostled into view as Tank wrangled an unruly client away from the bar. I watched as the bouncer threaded his way through the crowd, finally shoving the drunk out a side door.

"Fancy that one?" asked Rollo, his voice clearly amused.

I forced myself to shrug. "I like the big ones, what can I say?"

Rollo snorted and subtly began clearing a path towards the bar.

"Okay, the big one is Tank," I paused and flicked my eyes towards the bouncer. "Red head behind the main bar is Rose. And the brunette . . ."

"The gymnast on the high bar?"

"Yep. That's Amber." I paused, recalling her sweet taste. "Those are my three."

"Underage girls in here," Rollo said disapprovingly. "And a lot of predatory cliental. Building isn't the only thing that needs a thorough cleaning."

I opened my mouth to say something witty, but a familiar voice interrupted me.

"Eisheth!" called Tank as he walked up behind me.

I turned to face him, just in time to see the smile slide off his face as he eyed Rollo. The half-demon nodded and positioned himself at my back.

"Evening, Tank. Busy night," I said.

Heat flared in his eyes, along with something akin to jealousy. Tank shook himself and leaned in close.

"Amber and Rose say you're for taking over," he whispered, his eyes locked on Rollo. "Be careful tonight. Adam's in a weird mood. Don't . . . don't let him take you upstairs, okay?"

"What's upstairs?" asked Rollo. All hints of flirting and machoism slid away as the half-demon shifted into protective mode. It was what he was converted for after all.

"It's just bad," Tank bit off angrily. "Who are you, anyway?"

"A business associate of Eisheth's," Rollo offered with a smirk. "Sometimes I keep her bed warm as well. But not always."

Tank scowled but didn't lose his composure.

"Thank you, Rollo," I ground out, annoyed that the macho games had surfaced. Normally the extra attention was enjoyable. This night was about business, not convoluted cock games.

I frowned at my companion, who did nothing but chuckle.

"Tank, I'd like to talk to you, Rose and Amber later. Where is this Adam? I'm dying to meet him," I said smoothly.

"He'll be on the floor tonight," Tank answered uncertainly. "Last name's Shipman. About your height with blonde, shoulder length hair. Thinks he looks like Brad Pitt from Interview with a Vampire. Tank blanched and quickly moved to turn away from me. He paused. "Be careful. He's more dangerous than he looks."

I watched Tank disappear into the crowd before waving Rollo towards the bar, where my companion intimidated two patrons into giving up their seats for us.

Rose glanced, doing a double take when she recognized me. Her face flushed and the red head quickly turned her attention back to the drinks she as making.

"Hey, yer sittin' here ya gotta order," snapped a raven-haired girl who looked like a twelve-year-old rolled around in her mother's makeup drawer.

"I'm waiting for Rose," I said with some force in my voice. "She knows my standing order."

The unfamiliar bartender made an ugly face but slipped away and left us alone.

"Dealing drugs," observed Rollo. "These are her deal seats."

I sighed and kept my eyes moving around the crowded room. Amber made eye contact from atop the dance pole, sending a quirky half smile in my direction before throwing herself down the pole with reckless abandon.

"Bad night to be in here," muttered Rose as she deposited two amber colored bottles on the bar. "Adam is in a mood."

She opened her mouth to say more, but the bartender stopped dead in her tracks when she took in Rollo. The half-demon offered a highly suggestive smile and released some of his musk. Several women around the bar looked in our direction, lured in by the suggestion of sex and something a little darker.

I chuckled and sipped my fresh, cold beer.

"I'm Rollo. And who might you be?"

"Rose."

He took her hand in his, gently brushing his lips against her knuckles. Rose gasped, bravely ignoring the hateful glares of several women who wanted to be on the receiving end of that hand kiss.

"Anything special we need to know about Adam?" he asked. He stroked his fingers along the underside of her wrist, causing her to grow wet. "My partner here intends to conduct some business. It's imperative that I ensure her safety."

Rose's unfocused eyes suddenly cleared, and she made purposeful movements behind the bar.

"He's coming," she hissed, clearly panicked. "Those three behind him are bodyguards. They kill people, Eisheth. Don't screw with him."

Rose withdrew, running along the bar and shaking her chest at a rambunctious biker who was reaching across the bar to fish a beer out of the cooler. The bartender smiled at him before slamming her fist into his unprotected nose. Rollo grinned and nodded in approval.

"Tell me, boss lady, will you frown upon fraternization with the employees?" he asked as his eyes undressed the bartender. She turned, casting an interested gaze in the half-demon's direction.

12