The Pink Cat Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber put her arm around the younger woman.

"Go on, tell her what you told me." Amber's voice was smooth and comforting. It was the kind of voice that a patient older sister used with a younger sibling.

The young girl flipped her wavy brown hair out of her face, the motion belonging more to a teenager than a stripper. She knotted her fingers together a few times before making eye contact with me.

"You're punishing Adam?"

A long, broken scream filtered through the heavy wooden door separating us from the torture chamber. I smiled at Mercy.

"Right now my associates are scaring Mr. Shipman," I answered. I decided against embellishing further, so I didn't add my intention to punish him after I got what I wanted.

"If you punish him," the girl said with sudden conviction, "I want to help."

Again, I found myself smiling at the young woman. Adam Shipman, it would seem, was in for a very long night.

*

Author's Note: Eisheth's journey will continue. Tell me, dear readers, how do you want to see her torment the good Mr. Shipman? Leave your comments so I can consider all your brilliant, devious ideas.


12