The Pinto Horse

Story Info
I make a horse trade.
2.9k words
4.02
27.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was way up in Idaho when I saw the stallion. He was part Appaloosa but looked like a Pinto. A beautiful horse and I pondered long on how to catch him. Finally I just rode right up to him and dabbed my loop on him. He never even side stepped. I guessed right he'd belonged to some one at some time. The horse I rode was a beautiful mare and he liked her right off.

We came down out of that beautiful high country and over into the Dakotas. I rode into the one tribe where I hoped to get along since I did have some friends there. He- who -hunts- bears is not one of them but I saw the stallion caught his eye. And I had seen the woman right off. But I didn't let on. I knew the courting was going on. I saw the young brave leading her towards his hut to see how badly he wanted her.

She was a small woman, not much over 5' tall probably? Her breasts were bare as any captive female they were looking to mate would be and the brave was proudly taking her to his hut to fuck her. She walked proudly behind him and went willingly to be used for the sex he desired. She was Cheyenne unless I missed my guess and i figured her mate was killed in an attack and she taken as spoils of war.

I rode up to my friend Hawk-who- flies, hut and tied my horses at the front of it. He greeted me as a friend and looked my horses over. I saw out of the corner of my eye that He-who-hunts-bears was looking them over too. I knew the Pinto had taken his eye. We chatted long over a pipe and food that his young wife fed us. Hawks wife was very pretty and nearly as comely as the Cheyenne girl. I finally spoke to Hawk of the young woman.

"Our friend traded for her two moons ago and has been fucking her lots since, but his number one wife has finally put her foot down. She is to be traded to one of the young ones as a slave or to wed. He has put her out for the young ones to try her to see who wants her most. The one you saw take her as you rode in was the seventh to have her so far."

"Has she gone willingly like she did with him?"

"She likes the sex with them, I have heard ones who have had her say she likes it and takes them openly and enjoys the sex with them. Does she interest you Quick Killer?"

"Maybe, I liked the set of her breasts and her walk."

"They are nearly as nice as she who cooks for us."

His wife snapped around and flipped her loose top up baring her ample breasts.

"Perhaps my husband would let Quick Killer chew on these to see?"

"My beautiful one you forget I was here when your beautiful bare breasts were taken to several huts for the trading of you to the man who wanted you most. And if I remember it well your husband let a good number of the young men sample you sexually before he traded for you. And paid a high price for one with fire on her tongue as well as in her pants."

"Yes there are 12 of my brothers who have put my pretty wife to her back in their hut before I moved to trade for her."

His little wife Black Dove was bright red when I looked at her with her head down.

" He has been mean to me Quick Killer. he teases all the time that most of his friends have had me down in their lodge as theirs, which is true. He seems very proud they know his wife so well."

"Yes Black Dove I am sure he is very proud of the the way you perform on your back and that his friends know it."

We watched the next few days as the young men continued to take the Cheyenne squaw to their huts and fuck her. She went proudly each time with each young man. Our friend who hunts bears came by twice more to look over the stallion. On the fourth day Hawks ask me.

"How many are you going to let take her to their lodges Quick Killer? With the ones today, twenty seven young have had her on her back in their lodge so far."

"I care not how many enjoy her sex. She is showing what kind of woman she is Hawks. She does what she must. He knows I have interest in her. He wants her to be with many. He thinks I will break and offer my trade to him. I won't. He wants the stallion. but thinks he will get the mare too. And he won't."

"Will you give him the stallion for her?"

"Yes, but she will ride a very good pony when we leave, and he has a Ivory handled pistol I want too."

"You think he will give all that for the stallion?"

"Yes but he is trying to make her worth less each day so it doesn't cost him as much. So many more will fuck her in the next few days."

"You are not upset they are with her?"

"Are you upset 12 of your friends have bedded your wife?"

"No my friend I would be very proud to have Quick Killer bed her if he desired? Black Dove knows I have told her."

"I am proud to have you as my friend Hawks. If you go and try the little Cheyenne squaw and tell me if she is worth the stallion I will bed Black Dove."

"Go bed Dove and I will try the little squaw out for you."

And he was off to our friend's lodge. And I went back into his lodge to find Black Dove nude on a matt waiting. The time I shared with her was very enjoyable. I fully understood my friend's love for her. He returned shortly after Dove and I had dressed. He grinned at me looking shyly at us.

"Was your time here with Dove enjoyable?"

"My friend you are a very lucky man your wife is beautiful and everything a man would ever desire in a mate."

I could tell he was very pleased with my praise of Dove. And I could tell she was flattered by what I said about her.

"Hawk love of my life, the Quick Killer is not too quick. Thank you for the experience with him."

Hawk smiled broadly at her. I knew she must have expressed interest in me and he found a way to let her find out and myself to enjoy his wonderful woman.

"Now my friend she is worth what ever you give him for her. She enjoys men and the sexual act with them. She is Very good at it because she enjoys it I think. She spoke of you. She has interest. But she does not feel you are interested in her."

"Did you say anything of my interest?"

"It was not my place my friend so I did not."

We waited three more days before he had let all the young ones interested in her use her and he settled down to trading. I saddled up and I was leaving the tribe, but I swung by our friend's hut. I sat looking at him.

He looked back and at the stallion.

"You trade horse?"

"Maybe what have you got?"

"Woman, Very good in bed. Keep lodge warm."

He nodded at her and she dropped her dress and stood proudly naked for me. I looked her over front and back and she was beautiful. Then I shook my head.

"She is used up I have no interest in her. Pistol in belt maybe, what else to trade?"

"Woman, not used up very good fun."

I shook my head.

"I would need a horse for her to ride?"

"Horses behind lodge old but still good."

They were not old but he needed to save face. I had seen an old well used saddle back near the horses.

"I would need a saddle for her as many as she has had these past days she is sore and just the blanket would make it worse. Not much good."

He tossed me the pistol, and I caught it looking it over. It was a beautiful gun.

"Old gun, old horse, old saddle, Woman, for horse?" I looked the gun over some more.

"I like the gun Okay I guess but you got the best of me, he is a very good horse."

I rode around and tied the stallion. I took his best blanket and put the saddle on a pretty little black and tightened him up. I patted the little Stud. And I heard the slap on the squaws bare ass as he was sending her my way. I could still see the hurt in her eyes when she came to me but her head was up looking me in the eyes. She carried the dress. I grabbed her and kissed her hard letting her feel the stiffness of my cock I patted her little bare ass.

"Get your dress on and mount up before he figures out how badly I skinned him."

We rode out of there fast.

By the time we had ridden the day to get some distance from the village she had cooled down and was starting to figure things out. When we camped she as busy with the camp right off. and when I had only made the one bed she turned to me.

"So you sleep with worn out woman now?"

I grabbed her and kissed her hard and my hand found her mound. And my finger worked her into moans.

"Unless you haven't figured it out yet I did a masterful job of horse trading. I traded a horse I love for the most beautiful woman I have ever seen that I wanted the very first time my eyes saw her. I got her, a gun I wanted, a good horse and saddle and his best blanket and by morning the horse will be standing next to my mare. He is going to be pissed."

"The Stallion loves your mare?"

"That is true, but I also have made a pet out of him since I found him. I feed him sugar."

"But you let nearly all of the men of the village have me."

"I don't think they hurt you any and from the way you feel on my hand I don't think they wore you out?"

"Our bed is ready maybe you should find out?"

My friend Hawk was right she was everything you would ever want in a woman. The stallion was standing beside the mare the next morning and I could see Our friend had not had him long enough for him to have hurt him. If I had not wanted the woman badly enough I would never have left him with him, even for a short time. I was going to have to kill He-Who-Hunts-Bears someday. He was very hard on horses and women.

We rode out early the next morning to put more distance between a very mad Bear and us. He would be after his run away horse who had chewed his tie rope off and run off. And by now he would know the horse was following us. By morning he would know he had caught up and was with us and we were riding on instead of bringing him back.

We rode hard for three days and crossed into Ute country which was very dangerous for them to come into, but not much better for us. But I did not want to kill him unless I had no other choice and I just would not harm any of the young ones I knew were with him.

The third day in Ute country we needed meat badly and our camp was a good one I left Standing Deer in camp and rode along the creek looking for deer. I had gone nearly four miles before I got the shot I needed for my long bow. And I dropped a small doe with a neck shot. I skinned and dressed her out and packed her up and started back.

About a mile back I picked up a Ute war party who had crossed where I'd come down and some warrior was a fine tracker. He saw some little miss step and had my trail. Instead of trailing me they back trailed me.

I moved as slowly and quietly as I could but it was a war party and if they had found Deer and had her? She had only so much time. I had to hope they were enjoying her pussy and taking their time fucking her because they would torcher and killer, and not take her with them.

When I was a mile from camp I left the mare and started in on foot. I circled looking for the guards out around my camp. I knew there were as many as ten of them and my hope was she was beautiful enough they all wanted her before they began to cut on her. I knew the rape would be very brutally done, but I knew she could handle the sex.

Slowly I moved around in a big circle coming in closer and closer. There were nine of them all naked cocks hanging limp and one very big ugly brave fucking her hard. I had never seen her fucking and she looked as sexy as she is to fuck. Her hips pushing up to meet his thrusts into her. Suddenly he leaned back trusting hard into her shooting his seed into her belly and he pulled up hard on one of her nipples and she screamed out terribly.

I knew he had put his skinning knife to her breast and he was taking the end of her breast off. He was seeing how much she could take right off. It was not what I had hoped for. I could not do anything now, but one thing, my arrow took him just below his jaw and cut his spine smoothly. He fell forward over her with out a sound.

The second brave was pissing his back to me and the second arrow went just as true and he died with out a sound too through the back of his neck just below his head too. I took two more before they knew I was killing them. But that left six braves left and I knew it was too many.

I knew they would kill the girl now at all costs so when I left the ground it was directly at her and the big brave covering her. They were closer to her than I was. A savage looking young man hatchet in hand got to her first and jerked the dead man off her. He reached down to the top of her pretty head and grabbed a hand full of her hair. He jerked her up to meet the blade of his hatchet to take her life, but before he could complete the swing I took his left hand off at the wrist with mine.

And as I did Deer slid the Knife out of her breast and up into his belly cutting him wide open. He screamed and blood flew every where. As I turned to meet the next two who were nearly to us I dropped my spare pistol in her lap and pulled my knife in the same movement. The first came at me very low and I slashed across his eyes luckily blinding him and as I side stepped I put my hatchet in the next braves neck. It jerked my hatchet loose from me as he fell and I knew the last three would be on us. As I turned Deer began shooting and saved us really.

She hit two of the three and I killed the last with a shot to his head. She had hit the two braves with body shots and both were hurt badly. We were so lucky I could not believe it. Four very badly wounded braves and six dead. I knew we needed to move out of there right now. Deer's breast was badly cut but not life threatening she had most of the blood stopped. I saddled her horse and we mounted and swung back to pick up my mare.

We rode out of there and I covered our tracks as much as I could. We rode hard to try to leave the Ute territory As soon as we could. I camped earlier than I wanted but Deer was all in and needed attention to her breast. I looked at it for the first time. He had stabbed her and just started to rip her open when my arrow ended his life so the damage was not nearly as bad as it would have been if I had not killed him when I did. I cleaned her wound as best I could with what I had and stitched it up. The next morning there was no sign of infection and we rode on. I had found my partner in life and by the look in her eyes. She felt the same way.

My life was much enriched and Quick Killer is a very happy man.