The Pipeline Game

Story Info
Stag night sex party.
5.4k words
3.75
10.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers

I had a time in my life when I moved to another city because of work. Employment in an attractive company and some kind of company room, called a one-room flat, which provided the possibility of some kind of overnight stay. Of course, there were no conditions to meet a girl and ask her out, because it was embarrassing to show up in such a place and pretend you don't know who you are.

During all this time, practically the only friends I had were my colleagues from work. I would go to work and come home to my room. At work, of course, the company was decidedly male and very soon it was normal that we had a lot of male and chauvinistic jokes, which set the mood for rather rude and vulgar conversations about women and sex. I didn't particularly want to talk about all this because I didn't know these people, and I also didn't really want to externalise myself in any way from my life situations.

After a few months of work, I already knew that some were married and some of my colleagues were still single or divorced. And so one day the deputy manager came to me and says:

"There is a party on Friday night. Our Manager is having a stag party and he's inviting everyone, it's just I want can go and we're having fun at his expense."

At first I said, "Not really, because I have some work to do at home."

"What job?" asked the deputy manager, "After all, you live in a small one bedroom flat and all you have to do is sit around watching porn and jerking off! "

After exchanging a few more sentences with the deputy manager, I agreed and said I would come to the party. He of himself still added:

"We won't have a big party, we'll go to a pub, maybe two, we'll drink something, we'll talk about our fat wives and then we'll go home, or maybe we'll go to someone's place and have a little drink. "

This is how I ended up at an almost company party on a Friday evening. Average age about 40. Everyone was sitting in their suits, or behind a pulled-back jacket but in a shirt, each over a glass of their favourite drink and chatting about work, home and, as is usually the case at such times, their various past love and bed conquests.

Telling stories about the skinny, fat, tits and shapely women who were their partners, talking about which one took their cock in their mouth, or how they cheated, and how they themselves cheated on them with other women. How much truth there was in what? No one ever finds out, as if it were men's talk, but there was certainly a lot of fantasising and colouring. I didn't even have a way of remembering it. There were sixteen of us there together, so I heard a lot of stories.

At some point two girls joined us. After briefly introducing ourselves, we already knew that they were two young uni students, each in their twenties, who had just popped into the pub to have a laugh after classes and a long exam session. Our company had already had a drink or two, and the girls wanted to have some fun too, so the bachelor that evening offered to buy the girls another round. They chose what they wanted to drink and he went to the bar and placed their order. He then placed probably two or three more orders for them, as well as for willing colleagues.

"Nice fresh meat " muttered the deputy manager in my ear pointing his finger at the girls, "Younger than my daughter, so if it's not in the family, one can already impale one on a spear" he laughed bawdily and continued to watch the students.

I can't remember from whom, but a suggestion was made to perhaps go home and continue the party on private grounds, as it was too noisy and too expensive in the pub. Everyone supported the idea and got up from the table.

"Hey, babes!" called out the manager to the girls, "Are you coming with us? The night is still long and you guys need to relax and unwind. "

The girls smiled, eagerly got up from the table and went along with our whole group. The manager suggested we get in a taxi and go to his house, where he still had plenty of room and alcohol.

The party at the manager's house was unfolding at its best. Drinks one after another and bawdy jokes followed as standard. It almost felt like work, except that I wasn't sitting at my desk, but on a comfortable sofa and between us were also sitting two young girls who could have been my daughters.

Suddenly the manager raised his hands and showed everyone to calm down. When we were all quiet he stood up and said loudly:

"Gentlemen, I think it's time for our standard pipeline game! ' He looked at the girls and said:

"University students mostly don't have an easy life and it's not too great with money either. Do you guys feel like making some money today? "

The girls looked at each other then at the manager and one of them said: "If it's not illegal and well paid, I'd love to earn some money, I have very little left until the end of the month And somehow three weeks still need to be lived through. "

A question was raised about the parents' earnings. The girl said how much, at which a slight murmur and laughter went through the living room.

The manager looked at everyone and said to one of his colleagues:

"Bring two chairs and two whisky glasses. "

Two chairs stood in the middle of the lounge with their backs together. The manager told the girls to sit in the chairs, then gave each of them an empty glass. He took his wallet out of his pocket and placed a particular bundle of notes next to the girls on the table.

"Here lies about three months' earnings of both your parents." He said looking the boobed blonde girl in the eye. "This money is yours if you play with the pipeline."

He walked around the girls and faced the other black-haired girl. He took another bundle of notes from his wallet and placed it next to her on the table.

"And this is your parents' three months' pay, If of course they earn as much as your friend's parents "

The brunette said something, but I didn't understand because she was sitting with her back to me. The manager looked at the ceiling for a moment, then said:

"So I put next to you about four and a half months of your parents' paychecks. That money is yours if you play with us in the pipeline."

The girls, not looking at each other, because they didn't have much to look at either, sitting with their backs to each other, nodded their heads eagerly and were already looking forward to the money. The manager looked at us and said:

"Gentlemen, you know very well what the rules are. Pipe to the mouth, but you don't finish inside, because that's what glasses are for. The girls are nice and willing, so we don't dirty them, that's what glasses are for, as I've already told you. "

The manager started to unzip his trousers and the blonde suddenly, almost screaming, said:

"But I don't want any penis in my pussy!"

The manager laughed out loud and said in his rubbishy voice:

"Nobody is going to fuck your pussy. That's what you have a glass for, to keep it clean. Now take the pipe in your mouth and start sucking!"

Half of the participants in this stag party got up and started unzipping their trousers and pulling their penises out from behind their panties. The deputy manager had been sitting next to me the whole time, so I leaned towards him and asked:

"What's with the pipeline? "

The deputy laughed and replied:

"Girls are meant to suck every penis. Guys can cum, but there's one rule, at the very end you don't cum in her mouth, but you take your cock out of the girl's mouth and cum in the glass she's holding in her hand."

I hadn't had a girlfriend myself for a few months, so it felt good to have my cock all the way out of my panties.

A little cheekily I asked him:

"Then which one can I use to do myself good? " to which the deputy manager replied to me:

"Both girls need to get a load from you."

"But after ejaculation I will need maybe as much as half an hour to be ready again." I said confusedly to the deputy manager.

"The night is long, there are 16 of us here together, And you will manage to turn these young mouths up to three times in that time."

"They don't look too keen, let alone experienced." I said pointing my finger at the girls in the middle of the living room. My neighbour smiled and said:

"They're a bit shy for now, but they'll suck two, top three dicks and ask for more themselves. This happens every time, and believe me, afterwards we can't put our dicks in them anymore out of fatigue, and they would like to keep milking us."

"Frank, You are married after all! " I reminded the deputy manager. He looked at me and nodded:

"Yes, I have a wife who makes love to me once a quarter and took my cock in her mouth for the last time on our wedding night. If it bothers her so much, let her get a divorce, but she won't do it because she has too much money from me. There is some young and willing one here, then I can take advantage of myself and feel the call of youth, at least for a while, as it used to be and how my cock was well served."

After these words, the deputy manager stood up and walked over to the brunette. He pulled out his cock, stood slightly apart and brought it closer to the black-haired student's mouth. The manager was being manhandled by the blonde and was slowly approaching his finale. From time to time, he commented aloud on how the blonde was 'working' and how she was doing at his cock.

"Well, little one, suck cock. Oh yes, you know how to work the head with your tongue. Go a little deeper. Pull the skin off and play with the balls! Oh yes You're good at it, although shy. A few more cocks and you'll be an expert at working such deserving rich shafts. Oh yes, Take it deeper!"

Either Frank was very horny and uninhibited, or the girl was very fit, because after only a few minutes a loud gasp could be heard from the guy as he jerked his cock out of the brunette's mouth, then put it in the glass held in the girl's hands and began to masturbate. After just a few strokes, cum began to gush into the bottom of the glass. Frank walked away from the girl to the accompaniment of shouts, applause and whistles from his delighted colleagues. He tucked his cock back into his trousers and slumped powerlessly on the couch right next to me.

"Remember, you only cum in a glass, otherwise you'll ruin all the fun."

The manager grabbed the blonde by her ponytail at the back of her head and inserted his penis in and out of her mouth with increasing intensity. One of the next partygoers was already approaching the brunette when she suddenly pushed him away a little. She pulled her blouse over her head and threw it next to her on the floor. She took the bra straps off her shoulders and lowered her bra down, then took the glass from the table in her hand again and flicked her finger to the incoming penis. The ecstatic shrieks and whistles of everyone involved in this party filled the entire room. I felt incredibly excited and, on the other hand, incredibly confused about watching my co-workers' penises being inserted into the mouths of young girls who might as well have been their daughters. Of course, I was in my forties myself, so any one of them could have been my daughter.

The brunette really did have talent and quite a turn on, as the manager still hadn't finished with the blonde and the brunette was just milking a second penis into a glass. I was so horny about the whole situation that I decided to approach and taste the brunette's mouth. She was already after two penises and her whole face and breasts were wet with sweat. It was obvious that she was engaging in what she was doing and I think she was enjoying it right from the start. Or maybe the vision of having a lot of money for the night was her biggest motivation? I didn't ask, instead feeling that I would be rather short-tempered and would have to finish quickly in a glass.

The manager looked me in the eye and just said:

"Have fun kid, then you can tell me if it was good."

And I must say she was very good. She sucked my penis like crazy, my testicles were caressed and kneaded by her skilled fingers. The brunette's head was moving back and forth with incredible speed, and I just watched as she sucked my cock. Every now and then I could see her shapely tits swaying evenly.

A moment before I ejaculated, I pulled my penis out of her mouth. She set the glass between her breasts, and I shot my cum straight into the dish.

The girl gripped my penis firmly in her hand and moved the foreskin until I stopped releasing my cum. Finally, she moved her thumb over the top of my penis and when she let me go, she brushed her thumb over the nipple of her breast. I returned to my chair and sat down next to the deputy.

After a while the manager began to howl terribly and we all guessed that he had reached.

The blonde screamed in horror:

"Oh my God! This is disgusting!"

"What happened?" asked the deputy.

"Everyone always freaks out when he finishes," he replied indifferently. "Our manager produces really big loads. They may have to suck him for a long time, but what a reward!"

The fun in the pipeline continued at its best. The girls sat on their chairs while more partygoers came up to them and pushed their penises into their mouths.

The deputy manager was right. The girls, after three, four penises at the most, got excited and started to be more active. The blonde although she was very much against it at first, was now starting to work her head and hands more and more intensely. I still thought that the brunette was doing a much better job, but I decided to check it out. When I again felt that my penis was ready for action, I approached the blonde and gave her my penis to service. She set to work very efficiently, but still, she was a little softer and not as skilled as the dark-haired girl had been.

The shouts and whistles, the various silly and bawdy comments mixed in with them, as well as the sounds of gurgling and gasping all blended together into one strange and slightly perverse noise. Sixteen penises ejaculated a total of 32 times into glasses that were held in the hands of the girls sitting in the middle of the living room. I don't know how long this went on for, but I suspect an hour or two.

Eventually everyone sat down in their seats in armchairs, on sofas or in chairs. Some didn't even hide their penises in their trousers.

"Get up from your chairs now," said the manager. Both girls stood up. The brunette all the time with her bra down to her waist and no blouse. I looked at her and saw that she had swollen lips and reddened skin around them from sucking on all the penises, and her skin on her breasts and the rest of her exposed body was wet with sweat.

The manager pulled his wallet out of his pocket and once again approached the girls while pulling out a bundle of money.

"Do you ladies fancy your parents' extra monthly earnings?" He asked looking into the girls' eyes.

"I'm all for it!" Almost shouted an exasperated blonde.

"Let's see the glasses," the manager said to them, and they held out glasses in front of them filled with cum from sixteen penises each.

The manager placed an extra couple of notes on the tabletop next to each girl's previously placed ones and said:

"And now, girls, cheers to the groom! Glasses up and to the bottom!" the manager commanded.

The students looked at each other, and the blonde had horror in her eyes.

"You weren't supposed to finish in our mouths to keep it clean!" The blonde rebelled.

"And it is clean." said the manager. "No extra money without a toast."

"Cheers to the groom!" The brunette shouted enthusiastically, then raised the glass up and brought it close to her lips. She parted her lips and tilted the glass at herself. The entire contents of the glass flowed into her mouth. The dark-haired beauty, with her eyes closed the whole time, massaged herself over her breasts with one hand, while with the other she held the glass over her mouth the whole time and swallowed the successive portions of cum flowing into her.

"Oh fuck me?" I gasped out in shock towards the deputy manager. The man looked at me and smiled perversely.

"Both glasses must be empty or there won't be any money." he said to me pointing his finger at the blonde.

The brunette must have heard him because she set her glass down on the table, looked at us, then took the blonde's glass in her hand. Lifting it up, she shouted once again:

"Cheers to the groom!", whereupon the glass also appeared at her lips, and without thinking about anything she tilted her head back once more and began to swallow more cum. I could see that she could not manage to swallow such a load. Although she tried very hard, a trickle of cum came out of her mouth sideways and flowed down her neck onto her shapely breasts. Wild shrieks and applause, coupled with enthusiastic whistles, rang throughout the living room, and all those attending the party could not hide their admiration for the girl who had saved the honour of the two eager to make an easy buck.

The manager looked suspiciously at the brunette and pointed a finger at her breast covered in cum flowing out of her mouth.

"Why wasn't it all swallowed? "

"Because somehow I had to lotion my breasts to make them firm and shapely," the brunette replied while simultaneously massaging her breast.

"Your other boob is dry," the manager pointed with her finger.

Since she only had cum on one of them, she grabbed the glass and scooped some of the cum from the inside with her fingers, then smeared it on her other breast and started massaging herself on her other, so far dry breast.

Howls of approval filled the living room. The manager took the added money from the table, folded it together into a single bundle and handed it to the brunette.

"You earned your raise honestly." The manager smiled under his moustache. "You must have done more than one boy good," he said.

"I got my first and only boyfriend," she replied reddening.

"A guy must be in an ascension when you handle his cock like that!"

"I've never taken his penis in my mouth before, only classic sex."

A murmur echoed through the living room.

"Please, please! Innocent, inexperienced, and she sucks and swallows like a long-time champion. A real cocksucker, and a very pretty one at that!"

"What about money for me!" rebelled the blonde. It was then that I noticed that her lips, too, were swollen from sucking so many penises.

"You didn't make a toast," the manager commented.

"I did, I just didn't drink it!" denied the student.

"Unfortunately, your friend has swallowed the contents of both glasses. How would you like to make up for it now?"

"I'll give you a full blowjob with a swallow," the girl offered.

"I've already fucked both faces today, so that doesn't amuse me anymore."

"I have a boyfriend and I'm not cheating on him" at these words all the guys in the flat burst into thunderous laughter.

"I know you're trying to be funny, but there's a difference between being funny and being ridiculous" The manager looked at the blonde with disdain and said:

"Skirt up, take off your knickers and lie down on the table. I already have a way for you to make money and I'll be able to relieve myself."

He walked over to the brunette.

"Fancy another month of your parents' earnings?"

"Of course I do!" she replied with a smile on her face.

"Then kneel down and get my cock ready for action."

Without a second thought, the dark-haired girl knelt down and took the penis in her mouth. Once again she sucked and licked quickly and intensely, and the manager's penis became hard again after a long moment.

Then the manager took the penis out of the girl's mouth. He walked over to the table, nodded at me and told me to approach from the other side of the furniture. He grabbed the blonde's legs and lifted them above her head.

HairyZed
HairyZed
38 Followers
12