The Pirate King Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gorgeous," the Captain repeated, his voice less settled than before. His fingers ran down the palms of each hand and I shuddered. "Too tight?"

"No," I told him.

He yanked on the rope again and I gasped, heart racing. "No..."

Gods, how he loved to pull my voice from my chest. Gods, how I loved to feel it spool out for him. "No, sir."

"Good." He released the ropes and I felt something within me release with it. I wanted him to keep moving me like that. I wanted to be nothing but the movements he wanted. "You'll tell me if it becomes uncomfortable."

It was not a request. I sighed in relief and sunk further into the oceans pulling at my chest.

"Now. First new thing is cuffs." That surprised me. Did we not already have my arms secured to his satisfaction, for my pleasure? He saw my face and smiled, sending my heart further careening. "No, love. These cuffs go somewhere else."

I glanced behind me and saw him holding two very large pieces of leather. He traced a hand down my side until he was drawing small circles on my thigh. "These go here."

My thigh? For the first time I thought to look over at what else my Captain had brought to play. Other cuffs, rope, lube... I did not see anything else. My mind raced with the possibilities. Did he mean to attach my hands to my thighs? My thighs to some other thing? He could hold me open that way, he could make it so I could not move at all, and if my arms were tied I would not be able to...

"Love," the Captain called. His voice cut through the noise of everything else, my head snapping back up to look at him from where it had drifted. "I'm going to put these on now."

Again, something within me loosened at not having a choice in the matter. I felt my body giving up on some of those guesses, focusing instead on the Captain, on his hands, the way he watched me so carefully as he laced up the cuffs. The way his fingers kept wandering a little higher than was strictly necessary, until they brushed against the underside of my balls and I hissed.

"These next." The Captain held up another set of leather cuffs. I was not so presumptive this time to offer my wrist, and indeed the Captain did not come back to my arms. Instead he had me scoot back until my ankles were off the side of the bed and then began lacing up the cuffs there. He took his time, his fingers wandering up the back of my calves and making me shudder, his lips pressing against the small of my back, my heels, my ass. I felt his every touch so much more not being able to see him.

"Done." I could hear the slight breathless quality of his voice and I wondered if he became untethered as he tied me down. "One more step for this." His arm reached around me as he grabbed something. He reached up and took hold of my bindings, pulling me down until my heels nearly touched my ass. It was difficult to hold myself there, inches above resting my weight on the heels of my feet, but I did it for him.

"Perfect," he told me after some time. "You can kneel again." I went to return to fully kneeling and found that I could not, that my thighs were now tied down by lengths of rope to my ankles. I could not looked over to him and found him sitting back, smiling. Watching me.

"Feel good?" I nodded quietly, but my body was beginning to protest the position he had me in and he could see it. I was tense and my breathing was quickening. I watched him lean forward, eyes on the space I held between my ass and my heels.

"How long can you sit like that," he mused. I breathed into my aching muscles and felt how they were beginning to shake. He leaned in closer and my breathing sped up, my body frozen.

"How long can you hold it for me?" he whispered, and a shake completely unrelated to muscle fatigue coursed through my body. He watched me, my body breaking down, holding together just for him...

"Sit back all the way." I collapsed on my heels and nearly fell without the stabilizing use of my hands. The Captain watched me with an expression I loved, wanted more of, I wanted it spread over his body and spilling onto mine and I wanted -

"Sailor," he called. I pulled my eyes back up to his and watched as he slid off the bed, pulling a knife from his belt. I didn't have time to react before he placed the blade on the bedside table.

"There are a lot of knots on you right now," he told me. He held up a hand before I could make any sort of protest or even open my mouth. "I know you can untie them. I just feel better knowing there's a way to get out of this fast if you need to. For any reason." He patted the handle of the blade. "So this stays here."

I nodded to show I understood, then waited for him to come back.

The Captain did not come back. Instead he walked behind me somewhere off into the room. I thought perhaps he would be gathering more supplies and waited patiently for him to return. When his voice came from behind me, far enough away to make the distance unbearable, it caught me by surprise.

"I've waited a long time to see you like this," he was saying. "Remember that night I laid the rope on your arm? Wrapped it and wrapped it and wrapped it?"

I shifted. That was back when he was tying me up at night. Our fist fight. I was not sure why he was bringing it up now.

"I was thinking about doing this to you. Dreaming about it. Shit, Sailor, you got under my skin." I heard a slight rustle of cloth as he shifted behind me. "You look so much better than I ever could have imagined."

The cold in his voice, the hunger, it was too much for me to bear. Why was he not coming to me? "Captain," I begged him. "Sir, please."

"Please what." His voice was cold, so cold. My skin was pebbling, my nipples already hard. My cock aching and he had barely touched me.

"Please," I told him again. I found that if I turned my head I could catch a glimpse of him over my shoulder. He had pulled the chair over and was sitting cross legged, his chin on his fist. Watching me. My stomach fluttered and my body felt so hot, my skin so cold, my oceans contained and roaring. "I need you."

"I'm right here." There was amusement hiding in the endless black of that voice, and behind that, lust, such hungry lust my entire body shuddered and I watched how that made him lick his lips and began to pant.

"Too far away." He was, he was so far...

But he shifted only the slightest bit, that cruel smile curving his lips and making him look sharp. I wanted him to draw that smile over my body, I wanted him to cut me open and get at all my soft bits and make them his, over and over and over again. "I like the view from here."

"Please," I begged. "Need your touch."

"Where, sailor?" When I did not respond, he tilted his head and smiled that smile and I moaned. "I can't help you if you don't tell me what you need."

He knew, he knew how hard this was for me. Perhaps the hardest thing. To make words from all the desire he put, hot and pulsing, under my skin. It simply wasn't my way. But he sat and watched me struggle and I loved to do what he told me and I loved to do this for him, loved to struggle, to be pushed, and so that is what I did. "Need your hands on my... on my cock, sir."

"Hmmm." He was looking at me with such intensity. "Where else."

"My." Where else did I need him? Everywhere, every inch of my body, butwhere else? I ran through fantasies and loved every single one. "My neck," I heard myself settle on. "My hips, sir. Holding my hips still for you."

"I have ropes for that today." I was panting, trying to draw air in the face of the things he was having me imagine. How could he sound so calm? "Where else."

"My mouth."

"Mhhh." He stood and I felt my body sag, relief passing over me. He was coming, I had done enough. But he stopped just short of my body and looked me up and down. "Then where will my cock go?"

I moaned and fought against my bonds reflexively, wanting to reach out and touch him, to touch myself, to dosomething.

"Because," he said. "I'm pretty sure I want my cock in that mouth of yours."

I had lost all words at that point. A low moan was coming out of mouth and I didn't know if I could make it stop. My eyes were locked on the Captain.

He came even closer. "Or maybe I'll go straight to fucking you." He bent my body over, his hand tight on the ropes that controlled my upper half. I felt his cock press against my ass and nearly cried. "Take you just like this." He ground against me, only a thin layer of cloth separating his skin from mine. Choked noises were falling from my throat onto the mattress.

He pulled me back up to kneeling. I craned my neck to try and look at him, but he pushed my face away and buried his face into my neck. "Would you like that?" he hissed into skin. I was too far gone to craft any sort of response beyond a soft keening that blended with the harsh breaths the Captain laid just beneath my ear.

"Or maybe." And then I was falling, my face hitting the mattress and I tried to stop myself with my arms even though I knew they were not there for me. He reached out and flipped me over, my feet tucked under my thighs and my back arched. For the first time since he had tied me I was face to face with him.

It took my breath away.

"Maybe I'll just keep you here." His fingers traced down my chin, my neck, my chest, catching in those ropes he had placed there and tugging just the smallest bit. "Now that I have you so still. So fucking gorgeous." His eyes took in the lines my body had taken for him, always for him, and I arched my back further just to deepen the blackness that came pouring out and threatened to consume my very soul. "Maybe I'll leave you tied up here all night, just to see what it does to the things inside of you."

The suggestion excited me, frightened me. I knew he wouldn't - didn't think he would. Not unless I wanted it too. Still, I could not stop the moment of panic that slipped through my body and landed in my eyes as they glanced up towards the knife setting there, available, on the bedside table.

The Captain saw and backed off. "Love," he called softly.

My eyes were back on him in an instant. His hand ran up my thigh and I shivered beneath his touch. "I won't do that." His hand made another pass up my thigh, stopping just below my cock. "Not tonight, anyway." My shiver became a shudder but perhaps one of anticipation and I think he could tell. I saw him smile as he reached down and grabbed hold of the ropes at my chest to yank me up so my lips met his.

"I don't think," he told my lips between kisses, "I'd be able to keep my hands off you." The hands he spoke of were in my hair, in my ropes, the only thing keeping my body upright. His lips worked their way down my chin to my neck where he bit and kissed and made me writhe. "Not with the way you tease me, love. Not with your body, your soul." He kissed his way down my chest. "The way you look in ropes." He bit my nipple and I cried out, my head fighting to fall back in pleasure against the hand that held it still. "The fucking noises you make," he murmured into my skin. "You drive me crazy."

He let me go and I fell for what felt like hours until I hit the mattress, dizzy and shocked to remember I had a body at all. The Captain followed me down. He pulled my knees apart and began kissing up my thigh, ignoring the cries dripping down my lips and pooling on my chest. When he reached the crease of my hip rather than move to my cock as I needed him to, like I begged him to with as much motion as I still had and the fragments of words I found swirling in my lungs, he switched to my other thigh and began working his way back down towards my knee.

"Sir." His fingers dug into my skin and I gasped. "Sir."

"Is this what you want?" His hand slid up my thigh until his finger traced up my cock and I writhed beneath him. He began stroking my cock long and slow, timing it with my pants and then every other as my breathing sped up and up and up.

"Sir," I begged. I was so close, he was bringing me too close. "I'm going to... I need..."

He took his hand from my cock and bit my thigh hard. I cried out, forgetting my pleasure or maybe finding it anew in that moment of pain, the shock of it spreading through my body fast and angry. He held his teeth there until it verged on too much, then released slowly. His lips brushed against the mark he had made and I hissed at the sensation.

"No," he told me simply. My oceans surged at the denial and I moaned. He again began stroking my cock, slowly again and building. His mouth moved up to my hips and again when he had reduced me to begging, to so close I needed to cum he removed his hand and bit down hard and I choked on the desire he drew forth within me. When his hand returned to my cock I nearly cried, I wanted release so badly.

"Sir," I begged with each stroke. "Sir, sir, sir."

His mouth was at my ribs and I knew what was coming, wanted the bite as badly as I wanted the orgasm.

"Sir," I cried out. So close, so close...

He took his hand from my cock and I drew a breath in, bracing for the pain-pleasure of the bite. But it did not come.

"Fuck," I called. He could not deny me this as well. Please, no, at least one or the other, to hang in limbo like this, I was so wound up, I was becoming so much and I needed some release and he gave me nothing, "fuck, gods, please Sir!"

"Shut up." I moaned at the cold in his voice, loved this denial even as my body fought against it. He flipped me over and I gasped at the sudden friction the bedclothes pressed against my cock. My hips moved on their own accord, seeking more.

"Oh no you don't." My body was yanked up so fast I yelped. I found myself balanced on the tips of my knees, held in the air by the strength of the Captain alone. He slowly set me down, moving my legs so that I was on my knees and then leaning over them, pressing my face into the mattress as he laid his body and his weight over mine, holding me down.

"You get the pleasure I say you get," he whispered into my ear. My breath was so fast and still I couldn't get any oxygen, didn't feel like I was breathing at all. He moved my legs apart with his hand and I bucked my hips against him as well as I could, startling a laugh from him.

"Soon." He kissed just below my ear. "Soon, my love." His fingers traced down my back cold and slick and I knew he had found the lube, that he would be inside of me soon and I stilled. "I'm not done with you yet."

His finger slowly made it's way up and down my crack, passing my entrance again and again. The first time was torture; the second agony; by the fifth time I was shaking so badly the Captain was using his body to hold me still.

His free hand grasped my head by the hair and pulled it back harshly, making me gasp. He turned me to look at him. "Do you want this?"

I nodded furiously.

"You won't cum as soon as I start to fuck you?"

I shook my head just as hard.

That slight, sharp smile. How it made my stomach churn, turned me into storms and broke those storms into nothing all in one moment. "We'll see."

He finger fucked me a bit at a time, sliding his finger in and then quickly rapid fire pounding into me, sending me incomprehensible and screaming, then backing off so that he could do it all over again and again and again. And then he was gone from me, leaving me breathless and empty.

His hand slid down my back until it reached my bound hands. I felt him touch each finger separately, then I could no longer feel his skin on mine. I waited, breath harsh, oceanic breezes escaping in a high-pitched keen that was my only way to relieve the pressure he had pressed into my very core.

Then my body was yanked back by the ropes around my torso, and his cock was plunged into my ass.

I think I screamed. I know he didn't stop, didn't wait for me to find my bearings and so I fell again and again with every stroke he took, he shocked me and fucked me and loved me and I actually cried from it, tears pushed from my cheeks as he raised the possibilities of what could be within me even higher than he had before and I thought I might fly apart.

But he was there for me. He leaned over me, I could feel his weight on my back and his breath on my shoulder and then his hand was on my cock and he whispered, "Fucking cum for me."

And gods, I came.

The release was nothing like I had ever experienced. It was more than my body, it was more than my soul, it was everything flying apart at once and I cried as I fell into nothing.

He fucked me through it, my body completely his to control, moving for his pleasure through mine and when he came he bit my shoulder and I loved him for it, needed him for it, released with him through it.

He collapsed on top of me for a moment, both of us panting. I could feel him shaking and wanted to check to make sure that he was alright but I was nothing and from nothing I could not craft words and so I simply waited, knowing that he would do what was right. Trusting him to take care of us.

His lips brushed my shoulder and I shivered at the way his breath still shuddered. "You're crying."

I turned my head to look at him. Whatever he saw on my face replaced worry with awe, with love. With reverence. He leaned down to kiss me gently on my nose and I closed my eyes in peace.

He slid from me as gently as he could, but I was sore and there was some stinging pain. He kissed my spine in apology and reached down, gathering my shoulders in his arms. He did not use the ropes to move me, not anymore, but instead lifted me in an embrace until I was resting against his body, and then he gently laid me down on my back, feet on the bed and knees pointed skyward. I let him move me as he willed. I did not know any other way to be. I did not wish to understand any other reality.

The ankle cuffs were gone first, then the ones on my thigh. He massaged the skin under each one gently as he removed them, dropping kisses and touches along the way in a manner than made me only regret the loss of my restraint the smallest amount.

"Stretch out your legs, love." I grumbled, not willing to move, but he pulled at my feet. "Your circulation." I acquiesced and allowed him to move my legs forward and back until he was satisfied.

He laid down beside me and I rolled until my face found it's home in his chest. I felt him reach around me and begin to untie my hands and sighed. When he had the knots done he pulled the rope free and tossed it away, then focused the same attention on my arms as he had on my legs, bending them, massaging them, stretching them.

"You're not hurt?" I shook my head into his chest. He was still wearing his shirt but I had access to his skin, his laces undone so low as they always were. I was grateful in that moment. As soon as he let go of my arms I wrapped them around his body, sliding them up and under the fabric to feel as much of them as I could.

And then I was at peace.

We lay like that for quite some time. I do not know what the Captain thought, but he let me exist in the gentle drift of what he had created for me. I felt free. Limitless. As though walls had been knocked down for me and I only now had learned the full expanse of the sky.

I held him in my arms and knew I was never going to let go.

But I knew he would wish to speak with me. He always did, my Captain. And so when I felt like I could again exist in the realm of the possible I took a breath, kissed his chest, and looked up at him.

He was looking down at me with such tenderness and love that my heart nearly stopped.

"I love you," I told him without thinking.

He bent his head down to kiss my forehead. "I love you too. So much." His hand came up to smooth back my hair. "You know what I'm going to ask."

I shook my head. It hadn't been too much.

The sigh he let loose told me he'd held onto that worry for the time it had taken me to collect myself from the things I had become. I kissed his chest again, wishing he would stop being afraid of such things and at the same time, glad to know that he never would.