The Pit

Story Info
An alien must fight to stay male.
1.1k words
4.34
9.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ao looked up at the clouds racing above him, the crowds cheering around him - then he looked back down to meet the eyes of his opponent. Ao smiled.

Ao and his opponent were Avorri, the people of mastery. His species had unisex children who as they reached maturity became male or female based on whether they were dominant or submissive. A pack of Avorri children would usually end up with one or two male masters, and three or four females who would go to his harem. To make sure during this time the male would fight and subdue its playmates. An exchange would happen in these fights, some of their maleness moving to the victor.

But always bad things happen. Sometimes a male would have his females die in childbirth, sometimes a female would have her male protector die in a war. In these cases the lone male or female could fight and dominate others of their gender, and after several months of constant domination, a gender would change to fit.

Avorri scientists had long ago figured out how to speed up this grueling process. One fight in the pits was all it took. You'd come out with a woman, or as a woman. Either way a member of Avorri culture once again.

And so Ao met the eyes of his opponent. This man was smaller than Ao, but large chested and square jawed. Ao could almost taste the masculinity he would take. Men who came out of the pits were huge, in every respect, arms bulging with muscles, and cocks swinging like donkeys, pumped with the masculine power of two men.

Both combatants were naked. Oiled till they shone. Ao could see his opponent was semierrect - he was hard as a rock.

The judge, a woman, also naked and oiled for the audience's pleasure, came down into the pit. She raised her staff and the colosseum roared, then she knelt, staff down on the ground halfway between them.

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

The staff raised, Ao charged.

His opponent was ready, ducking to the side and trying to trip him but Ao had fought before, he jumped spinning and kicking. A blow connected solidly in the man's chest, another connected with his throat. Ao went down on top of him, trying to pin him. The man struggled, slamming an elbow repeatedly against Ao's face, he felt blood splatter and tasted the iron. He loosened his grip, the man rolled and Ao found himself on the bottom. It was blindingly fast. First he had been slamming his fists down and now it was all he could do to get his arms up in front of his face.

Bad move. His opponent reached down and grabbed him by the balls. It was a feeling as if he was held - he lived or died in this man's hands. He felt all his power, all his dominance, all his will to take and destroy this man - fade away. The man slammed his fist into Ao's jaw a few more times for good measure and then grabbed his hair as he stood up. Ao tried to struggle but found his body to be oddly weak. He shouted but it came out as more of a girly shriek. Ao wondered why the man had let go of his balls.

The crowd roared, and the man went down to his knees behind Kneeling Ao. A Knee came between legs, which Ao instinctively parted. Ao felt the man's cock pushing and moaned involuntarily, suddenly wanting it inside of her. She felt wet at his dominance of her. She arched her back as the man grabbed her hips and slammed himself into her newly formed slit.

She gave a gasp as it felt like the air was knocked out of her. He was huge and she had never been entered. It took a moment to get her breath back, and move through the pain of this massive thing in unexplored space, but once she began to breathe she noticed how much she had changed.

Where Ao had taken pleasure in dominating suddenly she found it in being dominated. It was so easy now. How had she thought this a bad thing? The man pumped in and out of her and she felt awash in new sensations. More pleasure than she had ever felt before.

He grabbed her hair and she reveled in it as he pulled her up and closer, turning her and kissing her, his lips claiming her as his own. His hands pawed at her breasts, bringing up a new flurry of sensations, and still inside of her was that pounding, a constant rhythm, a beat to the melody of her pleasure.

Then he picked her up, and still inside her spun her around. Holding her easily in his massive arms, he showed her off to the world. The crowd roared and hooted as she hung there embedded on his massive cock. He brought her up, and let her go holding her for a moment with the strength of his cock alone before returning hands under her.

She was his. He claimed her, took her, owned her. There, held in his big strong arms he bellowed and emptied his overfull balls inside of her. She could feel it. She had always wondered if a woman could feel it - it felt riverlike, and at its crashing she exploded, her eyes closed and her world filled with stars.

Then she was being carried over the man's shoulders out of the pit. Behind her two women entered and the crowd roared. The man, already erect again, bent her over the bench and entered her again. She was still wet and slippery from his last load and it slipped in easily. She knew that a newly made woman was almost guaranteed to get pregnant from this, and she found that excited her. She wanted a baby. She wanted a baby from this man. His second ejaculation triggered her second orgasm. Her pleasure came from his.

He dressed but left her naked, paying the pit, and stepping out with her into the streets. Ao looked up at the clouds racing above her, the crowds cheered behind her - then she looked back up to meet the eyes of her master. Ao smiled.

____________________________

This piece is inspired by a piece I read on literotica but cannot find now. If you know the one please link in the comments so I can give credit where credit is due. I just added an alien backstory to flesh it out.