The Place Pt. 07

Story Info
An "average" guy explores wild sex in utopia.
6.7k words
4.56
4.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana's Need

As soon as the movie credits start scrolling, I say, "Diana, I owe you an orgasm. Let's go to my bedroom and take care of that need before we go to sleep."

Diana squeals with pleasure, "Yippee, let's go, Sir!" She practically jumps to a standing position and takes my hand to help me off the sofa and lead me to the bedroom.

"I'd like to shave and brush my teeth before we go to bed, so please give me a few minutes," I tell her.

"Oh Sir, please don't shave, I like you a little 'scruffy,' It feels so sexy," Diana replies. So, I get to brush my teeth and that's it.

We rendezvous on my bed, where Diana is waiting and she's "hot to trot." I barely get one knee onto the bed before she attacks me- pulling me to herself. She wraps her arms around me and invades my mouth with her tongue. She runs her hands all over my back and my ass and then reaches between us and greedily grabs my cock.

"I've been craving this since last evening. Well, I always crave it, but all the more since last evening," She declares, her voice all breathy and wanton. She pulls my body onto of hers and writhes, trying to align her pussy with my prick.

I put my hands on her shoulders and hold her while I push away momentarily to adjust my aim. I think to myself "I hope she's wet."

Diana doesn't disappoint- with one easy flex of my hips, my cock finds her entrance and her slick pussy welcomes every inch. Diana's loud moan catches me off-guard and I still for a beat, thinking I've hurt her.

"Sir, please don't stop. Please fuck me hard!" Diana implores.

Knowing she's OK, I'm back on the pace quickly, thrusting with my hips and holding her in place with my hands on her shoulders.

"Pull my tits, Sir, pull my nipples, hard," she demands, pushing on my shoulders to hold me up and free my hands.

I move my hands down to her perky, puffy nipples, grab her buds and pull them- hard. Diana moans again and bucks her hips into me matching and opposing me- push for push. She's going wild and she wraps her legs around my bum, pulling me into her with her feet and ankles interlocked behind me.

Diana's first orgasm looms quickly. I guess we need to get this one out of the way quickly before we can settle down to a more reasonable love-making tempo.

I let go of her left nipple and move my right hand to her sex. I flatten my palm on her pubic mound and press my thumb- hard- into her clit. Diana explodes, her body shuddering, her breathing raspy and her hips quivering.

I cease my assault and pin her with my hips to hold her as still as possible. I abandon her nipple and her clit to support my weight with my hands, as she is now too weak to hold me. My cock is gripped by the contractions in her pussy. When they stop, I slowly pull out.

It takes long minutes for Diana to come back to earth. When she returns, she says with an impish smile, "That's just what the doctor ordered, Sir."

"I'm glad to be able to 'fill' the 'prescription,' Diana," I reply coyly.

"Well, we're not done yet. I need to suck your dick and when my pussy settles down a little more, I need to have it licked. Maybe we can do '69'- me on top. Oh, and I want your jizz, too," Diana responds in rapid-fire fashion.

I roll onto my back, saying, "Ready when you are, Sweetie."

A moment later Diana sits up and looks at me through hooded, hungry eyes, "I'm ready too, Sir," She whispers.

She kneels on her haunches facing my hips and points my cock toward the ceiling with her right hand- wrapping her index finger and thumb around its base. She bends down and pulls it into her mouth. She sinks her face onto it until her lips touch her fingers, then slowly draws her mouth off the shaft, making a popping sound when she slides off the head.

"Sir, your dick tastes like pussy, so good!" Diana remarks.

I reply, "I hope so, Diana. It should taste like your pussy. Can I have a taste?" Diana kisses me full on the lips and I can taste and smell her sex. "That's mighty tasty, sweetie, and I love your kisses, but I really want a first-hand taste. Maybe you'd like to move over here and sit on my face," I say.

Diana shifts her position and straddles my head with her knees. She lowers her sex until I have to raise my head a couple inches to lick her wet snatch. When I do, she pulls it up just enough to evade my tongue. She lowers it again, teasing me and giggling.

I grab her ass with both hands and pull her crotch into my face and bury my tongue in her slit. She tries to pull up, but I'm stronger. Seconds later she gives in and this time pushes her pussy onto my mouth.

I take full advantage and lick her clit and suck her lips into my mouth. She grinds her hips, then grabs my cock and starts giving me a blowjob.

Diana sets a dizzying pace, sucking and stroking, licking and twisting her hand on my shaft. After fucking her just minutes ago, it doesn't take long before I feel the need to warn her, "I'm gonna come soon, baby."

She pops off (I love the feel of her smacking her lips when she comes off my dickhead) and responds, "So am I. When you come, I'll come too." She's instantly back to sucking me.

Her encouragement is my cock's cue and my jizz starts surging into her mouth. The first pulse of cum on her tongue touches off Diana's orgasm. She moans, more like 'hums,' on my dick and I feel the now-familiar quivering of her hips. Her pussy shudders again, releasing a flow of sex-juice into my mouth and onto my face.

I keep licking, and she keeps sucking, until she can take no more. She abruptly rolls off me and assumes a quaking, whimpering, fetal position at my side.

"Are you OK," I ask quietly.

She hesitates and I roll on my side to see her. She opens her eyes and, apparently unable to speak, nods her head enthusiastically.

"Diana, I know you like cum on your face, but I didn't think you liked it in your mouth too," I remark.

Again, she just nods, licks her lips and swallows. I'm spent, and it seems so is Diana. We lay like this for five or ten minutes- I have little concept of time.

After we recover from our orgasms, Diana and I go to the bathroom and clean up just enough to go to bed. We both want to fall asleep with the heady fragrance of our love-making in the air.

As we lay in each other's arm in bed, Diana says, "Mr. Steve, that was the best fucking yet. Thank you for agreeing to satisfy my need. Now I need to sleep. Sweet dreams, Sir."

I thank her for the chance to satisfy her and wish her pleasant dreams as well. We drift off to sleep quickly.

I awake to the sensation of warmth on my dick. I know I need to piss, based on the pressure I feel in my bladder, but there is another feeling as well.

I blink my eyes open- wow, the morning is bright and I'm looking at a pussy- Diana's pussy. Looking down, I realize that she has shifted her position during the night and now has her head and her face just inches from my cock- What?

I stir and Diana whispers, "Good morning, Sir," and I feel her hot breath on my dick.

"Are you enjoying the view?" I ask.

"I love to marvel at your hard cock. It really is very hard in the morning. I wanted to kiss it or even suck it, but I didn't want to disturb your sleep," Diana answers.

"It's hard every morning. Probably every guy is like that. My bladder is full and the pressure transfers to my dick. Best you let me up so I can relieve myself and best we let my dick rest. There's no telling what you girls have in mind for it today- it's not a rest day, so I want to be ready for whatever has been planned," I explain.

After I piss, Diana and I shower off the remnants of our now-stale sex scent. I shave while she watches, making sure I don't gash myself again.

As we brush our teeth, I marvel that there's a toothbrush in here for each of the girls and one for me- that's good planning on their parts. Freshened up and ready for the day, I think, we head for the kitchen.

As we walk through the living room, Erin spots us first. She announces, "There's our resident nymphomaniac and Mr. Steve- her sex toy!"

"Don't insult Mr. Steve- he's so much more than a sex toy," Mary scolds.

"That's true, but I was referring to how Diana treated him last night. I must say, it looks like he took care of her needs," Erin explains.

"I just hope she left some for the rest of us," Aria says.

"I think I have something left, but we might want to hold off until this afternoon, just to make sure," I suggest.

"Well, I need a good workout this morning," Mary says, "In the gym, that is," she quickly adds.

All the girls agree and we turn our focus to breakfast and small-talk. The girls, minus Diana, have laid out quite a breakfast- omelets, home-fries, sausage, fruit, orange juice and coffee- I eat my fill.

We do our individual workouts in the gym for an hour or so, then rinse off at the pool shower and take a quick dip in the pool to cool off.

I lay out on a lounge chair in the shade to let the warm morning air dry me. The girls huddle on the opposite side of the pool and I get the distinct impression that they are plotting and planning something for me for the afternoon. I drift off to sleep while they continue talking in hushed tones.

Aria's voice rouses me, "Sir, if you stay where you are, you'll get a sunburn where you least want it. Shall I bring you some shade, or do you want to move?"

I blink and squint while my eyes slowly adjust to the brightness. While I was napping, the sun moved higher in the sky and my legs are no longer in the shade. Aria came to my rescue just in time. But, why do I get the idea that the other girls, now absent from the patio, assigned her the job of keeping watch over me?

Dismissing the errant thought, I answer, "Thank you, I think I'll get up. I must have dozed for quite a while."

Aria leans down and kisses me on the cheek- such a nice way to wake up- and says, "It's just as well. Lunch will be ready soon, then the afternoon festivities."

"Uh, what kind of festivities?" I inquire.

"Can't say, but you'll like it. I know," Aria says and her smile heats up my inquisitiveness.

I swing my legs off the side of the lounge chair and sit up. "I enjoyed waking up to a kiss. May I have another? Maybe you could sit here with me until the others call us for lunch," I ask, hoping.

Aria kneels between my legs, wraps me in a warm embrace and gives me another kiss, this one on the lips. Her sweet kiss and her hot body causes a familiar stir in my groin. She looks down and says, "Uh oh, better stop there. Don't want to start something before lunch."

"Come on, you two. Time for lunch," Diana yells out the door for us.

Aria stands and, taking my hands, helps me to stand also. The sight of her svelte body adds to the heat from her earlier touch and my cock stands up in appreciation and bobs against her belly.

"Ooh, that looks tasty," she says quietly, "But it'll have to wait until after lunch."

"Is getting some 'personalized attention' from you going to be the 'festivities' this afternoon?" I ask.

Aria grins and answers, "You'll just have to wait to find that out. All I can say is- you're a lucky man, Mr. Steve."

"Aria, sweetie, truer words were never spoken," I say quietly.

Blowjob Relay

The girls seem buoyant at lunch, like they're ready to bubble over. Something is afoot, but I can't figure what it is, so I eat quietly and try to glean clues.

Finally, as the dishes are being cleared, Mary speaks up, "OK, Mr. Steve, we have a little contest this afternoon and, of course, it involves you. The winner gets to spend the night with you. Are you game?"

"At your service, Mary," I respond.

"With respect, Sir, WE are going to be at YOUR service- more accurately, we're going to 'service' you. And the one who gets you to come is the winner."

I'm dumbfounded but curious and more than a little turned on. "OK, whatever you say. How will I be, as you say, 'serviced?'" I reply.

Mary says, "We all claim to be very skilled at giving blowjobs, so we decided to see who among us can make you come. We're going to line up and each spend one minute pleasuring you with our mouths, then pass the 'baton,' if you'll pardon the pun, to the next one in line. Think of it as a 'blowjob relay,' but you get to 'come' across the finish line.

"After each of us has had our initial sixty seconds, we'll start the rotation again, but shorten the turns to thirty seconds each. We'll use our best techniques and, sooner or later, you're going to fill some lucky girl's mouth- she will be the winner- even though the others had the pleasure of contributing to your enjoyment."

If I was at a loss for words before, it might now be permanent. I sit with my mouth open but nothing coming out for maybe thirty seconds. It seems like minutes.

Finally, I find my voice, "So, all of you are going to take turns on me and the one who makes me come gets me for the night- I hope that girl isn't expecting sex until late evening. I think I'll be sapped after your contest."

"Oh, we hope so, Sir," says the lovely Erin.

Brazen Diana says, "I can't wait to get your cock in my mouth again. You better be holding onto something when it's my turn to suck you."

"I'll try to keep that advice in mind, Diana. Where will this take place?" I ask.

Aria explains, "We thought we'd take you to our bedroom, if that's OK."

"Yeah, sure, it's OK," I say, then ask, "When is this going to happen?"

"We thought right now would be good," Mary says.

Diana claps her hands in glee and takes my hand to pull me into the girls' bedroom. I still can't believe that this is happening.

Diana asks- actually, directs- me to sit on the corner of the bed and lay back.

"Mr. Steve, is it OK if I blindfold you and cuff your wrists?" Aria asks.

I nod my approval- this is HOT! While Aria goes to work applying the blindfold and cuffs, Erin and Diana are at my feet, fumbling with something. All at once, I realize- they're trying to attach the spreader bar to my ankles.

Mary says, "Let me help, I think I know how to do this. Mr. Steve used this on me." I hear, but can't see, the smile in her voice.

I feel the shackles attach around my ankles and my feet are spread wide as Mary, I think, extends it to its limit. Now I'm handcuffed, blindfolded and shackled- I'm at the mercy of these ladies, and they are not known for mercy.

Mary asks, "Are you comfortable and are you OK with the restraints, Sir?"

I simply say, "Yes."

"Be sure to let us know if anything causes you any distress, OK," Mary instructs.

I say, "OK, I don't think it'll be a problem."

Mary continues, "Here's how it's going to work- we'll use the second hand on the wall clock. The first girl will go 'into action' while the second girl in line watches the clock. After sixty seconds, the second girl will nudge the first girl and quickly take over. The third girl will be in line next.

"We'll continue in rotation until you come. Keep in mind that the time limit drops to thirty seconds after each girl has had a turn. The girls may suck, lick and stroke your cock. While stroking, the 'sucker' can lick your balls, too. There will be no talking by any girl until you come- then, I'm sure there'll be some cheering. Understood?"

All the girls and I indicate that we understand the ground rules, but I ask, "Who is first?"

Mary responds, "While you were napping today, we rolled a pair of dice to decide the order, but we agreed not to let you in on it. You can guess all you want, but any girl who lets on who she is or who is sucking at any given moment will be disqualified- and none of us wants that."

"OK, it'll be a mystery," I say, "This is pretty erotic!"

"We sure hope so," says Diana, "Let's get started- he looks ready."

A hush falls over the room and I can hear the shuffling of bare feet. Suddenly I feel the radiated body heat of someone between my knees, followed by a hand gripping my already hardening prick. Next, a hot, wet mouth surrounds and engulfs my manhood. My hips rise involuntarily and my breath catches.

She, whoever she is, starts rhythmically stroking my dick with her mouth while squeezing tightly with her thumb and index finger. I feel another hand cupping my balls- it's heavenly.

I try to buck my hips to match her mouth-strokes, but she won't allow it- she takes the hand that was on my balls, lays it flat on my belly and presses down. It feels like Aria or Erin, I think, but I'm too caught up in what she's doing to guess.

Just as suddenly as when she started, she takes a long hard suck and pops my cock out of her mouth.

Quickly another warm mouth takes over. Oh, this is too much. I try to lay still and concentrate on the feeling, but I'm also worried I might come too soon. This girl is a master with her hand- she grips tightly and strokes me fully while flicking her tongue against the underside of my dickhead.

Every few strokes, she stops to suck my cock into her mouth while swirling her tongue around the shaft. And just as quickly, she slides her mouth off, followed by her gripping hand, and another girl takes her place.

Girl number three holds the base of my manhood firmly with her hand while simultaneously lavishing all sides of my shaft by slow licks from the base to the tip. After a few seconds, she strokes the length of my cock with her hand, then deep-throats me with her mouth, followed by more licking. This pattern continues until, apparently, she gets the nudge and is replaced by number four.

Number four swirls her tongue around the head of my dick and makes a fist with her hand wrapped around the shaft. The head of my cock is the center of my entire being at this point, and she works it expertly with her lips and flutters her tongue on the tip.

I try to shift, to thrust my cock into her mouth, but I am immobilized. The cuffs and the shackles serve to restrict my movements. I am delirious.

There's a switch of girls and I think this is number one's second turn- I'm lost in the sensation. She squeezes me tightly and strokes with her mouth. I'm undone. I can't last.

Suddenly, my torso goes rigid and in a second I'm coming. My head is spinning out of control, but the mouth on my manhood keeps stroking and sucking until I'm all out of jizz. Through the blindfold, I can't see the darkness overtaking me, so I don't realize I'm losing consciousness- I just pass out.

My brain is fuzzy and I have no concept of time when I hear multiple voices speaking my name. Opening my eyes, I see their faces- Oh, no more blindfold. My hands and feet have been freed and I'm fully on the bed.

Erin is kissing my face- she smells of sex. The girls look relieved when they realize that I've returned to them.

Diana speaks first, "Damn, Erin sucked the cum and the consciousness right out of you, Mr. Steve. WOW."

The others, especially Mary, are more concerned about my well-being than about Erin's "sex-ploits."

Erin interjects, "It really was a team effort, ladies. I'm just the lucky recipient of Mr. Steve's cum and, more importantly, the winner of his undivided attention this evening and tonight."

Mary asks, "Mr. Steve, that's the third time you've lost consciousness after coming. Are you sure you're OK?"

Stammering, I reply, "I, I feel OK, I, I mean, well, what all of you did to me was really out of this world. It's just so many erotic sensations all at once, it's like sensory overload. And I think my blood all runs to my dick and deprives my brain."

Aria says, "We should let you rest for a while, maybe until dinner. Is that OK?"

"Yes, sure," I say, "I should be able to get up in a little while."

"How about I lay down with you, Mr. Steve?" Erin suggests. "I think that would be great," I reply.

12