The Plan

Story Info
To save the marriage, she would have to cheat.
9.5k words
3.71
47.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first thing you need to know about Jerome is that, though he's not conventionally handsome, he presses all of my buttons so hard. I don't know what it is, but I have a thing for quirky, nerdy guys. Tall, skinny, shy. So many layers of clothes and insecurities makes we want to rip them all of and have my way with them. Just the thought of him gets me as wet as a pool on a rainy day. A year and a half ago, he casually joked that he put a little cologne on his boxers to give a pleasant smelling welcome on the off chance someone ever went down on him, and ever since, every time I see him, I want to smell that cologne, if you catch my drift.

The second thing you need to know about Jerome is that he's a really nice guy. And not an Internet "Nice Guy" who's just being a gentleman because he thinks that's what it takes to get you to put out. Genuinely nice. That joke he cracked about his perfumed prick? I started that conversation. I guided it. I asked the question. I teased every bit of masturbation fodder I could out of him since I couldn't exactly tease out anything else.

Because the third thing you need to know about Jerome is that he's not my husband. Jack is. And I love Jack. I really do. He's a great guy. He's great with his nieces and nephews. He's a lot of fun in bed. But we had been together a long time. The seven year itch was a real thing. I knew he looked at porn. I'd seen him flirting with strangers on the internet. Having cyber-sex with screennames who say they're buxom beauties but are probably... well, it didn't matter what they actually were, because cyber-sex is about fucking the words and ideas, not the person. It wasn't like Jack actually had the nine-inch cock he told everyone in chat rooms that he was packing.

I was fine with all of his itch scratching, because I did it too, and he knew it. We talked about our urges. We fantasized. We'd fucked each other pretending to be strangers. Joked about gloryholes. In the throes of passion, we'd chatted about fucking other people both alone and as a couple. We'd never given specifics. I mean, we each know each others' celebrity fuck list, but we'd never said anything like, "You know, I'd really like to spread my legs and let our next door neighbor Tom plow me like a field." It was all just sexy talk, you know? A little spice to get the soup boiling.

Or so I thought. We had been in a slump for the last few weeks. Even my usual standby, where I would pretend to be Rosario Dawson for him didn't seem to get anywhere. I wanted to surprise Jack with a little roleplaying, so I went creeping through his chat logs to see what scenarios he'd been getting off on lately. The usual stuff for him. Strangers. One night stands. Small groups. Light BDSM. What caught me as odd was a chat with a woman who called herself Ex-Beauty_Queen. When she asked how big he was, he told her six and a half inches. Who the hell was honest about their cock size on the internet unless they were sure they couldn't get away with the lie? I scrolled a bit more, and the Queen sent a pic. Decently fit. Clearly amateur. Stretch marks. This was her real naked body she was sharing. She didn't blur the face either. Soon enough, Jack shared a shot of himself, smiling back, hand wrapped around his hard shaft for size reference.

This wasn't just his usual sexy times wankathon. I opened up Ex-Beauty_Queen's profile in a new tab and saw that she was local. I thought she looked familiar. I remembered her from middle school. Jack hadn't gone to the same school as her, so I knew this wasn't him chasing down the girl who gave him his first hard-on. Just a coincidence. Still a coincidence that may have played out in real life. I kept reading.

As they chatted, the real story came into focus. She was a frustrated trophy wife turned housewife looking for something, anything to give her life excitement. She made it clear in no uncertain terms that this computer sex was fun, but she wanted the real thing. Jack, for his part, resisted her for a long time, but as I read I could see his desire to fuck her growing with each chat. His resolve slowly slipping from, "I won't" to "I can't" to "I shouldn't."

A couple months ago, I went on a business trip. Jerome came too. We didn't do anything. Neither of us made a move. He probably didn't even know he was at the top of my diddle list. He probably had no idea how many times I mentally undressed him on that trip. How many times I trembled at the thought of sliding a hand under the table at lunch to grab his crotch. How many times I fingered myself back in my room, wishing it were his cock filling me instead of a couple lousy fingers. But he didn't know because I didn't fuck him. I didn't tell him how much I wanted him because I wasn't about to cheat on my husband.

But that wasn't what was happening back home while I was away. Jack and Queen chatted. She teased, revved him up, asked him to think about her when he fucked me that night, and to tell her all about it the next day. That's when he made his big mistake. He said he'd have to wait because I was out of town for the weekend. That's when she put her play into overdrive. Lurid requests. Short videos. Banana blowjobs. Real blowjobs, presumably her husband. All the while mine was saying no, but he was also not logging off either.

And then, Saturday night, he sent her our address.

I was mad, furious even. He wasn't home, so I didn't go give him a piece of my mind right then. Instead, I stormed upstairs and frantically fucked myself with my favorite dildo, imagining it was Jerome. I imagined all the ways I could have teased him, swallowed his cock, buried his face in my lap, spread my legs for him, and let him fuck me if only I had known what my husband was doing at the same time I was laying alone in my hotel room, dreaming of being filled.

Then panting and flushed from a nice, violent orgasm, I kept reading his chat logs. The next day she told him how much she enjoyed it and wanted to do it again. She described in intimate detail all the things he did to her. Things he hadn't done to me in a long time. He told her it was a mistake that would not be repeated, and despite all of her pleas and teases, he didn't utter one word more to her. Maybe he stopped talking to her because he felt guilty. Maybe it was because she just showed up at our house and they fucked without leaving a paper trail. It didn't matter. My blood boiled.

I wasn't mad that he had cheated. I was mad that he didn't tell me. I was mad about the opportunities I had missed with Jerome while he was fucking the Queen. I was mad about the new avenues this could open up for our relationship. This could have been the start of a whole exciting new chapter in our life, but he was keeping it all to himself.

My thoughts a stormy sea of every man I've ever wanted to fuck but didn't, I resolved myself to getting a little strange of my own. I knew I couldn't cheat on him per se, but there were other ways. I knew how Jack tended to get when he felt guilty, how the shame would gnaw at him, make him a little bitter, a little distant, a little impulsive. I knew just how to get the cock I'd been craving and open our relationship up to what we had clearly both wanted but were too afraid to ask for.

After setting my little scheme in motion, I went up to our bedroom and fucked myself to delirium.

When Jack got home, I was still in bed, spent from exhaustion, both emotional and sexual. He found me lying there, a satisfied smirk on my face.

After casually glancing around the room, he took a sniff. "It smells like sex in here," he said.

I tossed my dildo onto the nightstand and gave him a wink. "Yeah, my lover just left. Want his seconds?"

I didn't have to ask him twice. His clothes fell to the floor, and before I could move the blankets to make way for him, he was in bed, my legs heaved over his shoulders, and the tip of his cock poised on the puffy lips of my hungry pussy. I held him off.

"Before you fuck me," I said, "I want to hear about your day."

"Really?" he asked, disappointed. "I checked e-mails. Filed some papers."

"No," I said. "I want to hear about what you've been up to. I called your office, and you were out. I'll tell you all about my lover if you tell me about yours."

It was a little game of ours. We would pretend we'd been out having wild and crazy sex with other people, talk about our fantasies we'd had throughout the day as though they had actually happened. We hadn't played it since he cheated on me.

"Do we have to?" he asked. The game made him uncomfortable. Guilt, I supposed.

"You do if you want this," I said, and wrapping my fingers around his cock, I slid an inch of him inside me. A moan escaped his lips and he tried to thrust a little deeper but I held him at bay, pulling him from my wet cunt. I wanted more, but I needed to get him to open up at least a little about what had happened if this was going to work.

My hands slid up and down his shaft, stroking him as he hovered over me, longing to ram himself deep inside me, to fill me with his cum. "Tell me about her."

He moaned again, looked uneasy, then gave in to the handjob. "She's your height," he said. "Tits and hips a little bigger than yours, but your ass is better." He shuddered a little more, his eyes shut. He wouldn't look at me. I could see in his face the guilt he felt, but I could feel in the way his cock stiffened in my hand that he had thought about her since, fantasized about her, jerked himself to the memory of her.

"How did it start?" I asked, my fingers delicately sliding up and down his increasingly hard shaft.

"She knocked on the door," he said.

"Your office door, I assume?" I asked and gave his dick a firm squeeze. "Since I've been home all day, I know she didn't knock on the house door."

He stalled, stammered. "Yeah," he said. "She knocked on my office door. I opened and she grabbed me by the crotch."

"Like this?" I asked, and used my other hand to cup Jack's balls.

"S-something like that," he said.

"And you were already this hard, huh?"

"She'd been t-teasing me all day," he said and stammered a little more over small moans.

"So you were expecting her?" I rolled his testicles in my left hand as my right toyed with the ridges of his cock head.

"Yeah," he said.

"And you really wanted to fuck her, didn't you?" I asked. "I bet you were this hard the moment you heard her knock, weren't you?"

He turned away from me again, bit his lip, and let out a small groan. "I was," he said. "I wanted to fuck her so bad. I couldn't help myself."

"It's okay," I said. "Sometimes you just want what you want. A body has needs, right?"

My hands took turns sliding down from tip to taint like an infinitely deep pussy. "Tell me what happened next."

"She closed the door behind her and..." He paused, took a breath, and a gulp. "She started playing with my dick."

"Tell me more," I said. "How did she play with you? Did she stroke you fast or slow, firm or gently?"

I did my best to toy with his cock as many ways as I could think of while I asked for details. I wanted to know exactly what they did. I don't know if it was jealousy that he'd slept with her, or jealousy about what they did together, but I wanted what she had. In that moment, it wasn't about my plan anymore. It was about finding out how my husband of twelve years fucked someone when he knew he wouldn't have to look them in the eye later.

He took my hand in his, gave it a small squeeze to tighten the grip slightly, and guided my fingers up and down his now quivering shaft.

"Like this?" I asked.

"Just like that," he said. His head began to tilt backward, and his right hand, no longer guiding my stroke, rose to my face. I thought he wanted to caress my face until I felt pressure drive me down to my knees. I could feel the heat of his cock inches from my cheek, could smell the precum that made the tip of his dick shine like Jack's eyes in the middle of a good fantasy.

"Did you push her to your dick like this?" I asked, and gave his crotch a deep whiff, smelling his musk.

"No," he said. "She did it on her own."

"Did she tease you like this?" I opened my mouth and let my tongue trace lazy lines up and down Jack's shaft, flicked gently at the ridge of his purple cockhead.

"Fuuuck..." he groaned.

I opened my mouth wider and slid the tip in, teasing it with my tongue and lips. "Did she take you in her mouth? Did she lick you?"

"She... she..."

"Show me," I said, between teasing wet kisses on his prick. "Show me how she pleased you."

Suddenly, Jack took his hands and forced my mouth down on his cock. He's six and a half inches, which while not much bigger than average, was still a lot to take in my mouth at once when I wasn't prepared for hit. Grabbing me by my hair, he began to fuck my face with his throbbing dick. My saliva drenched his rigid member, and I stroked him furiously as I took over, thrusting my head up and down his thickness.

It wasn't long before he locked his hands around my head, groaned, and filled my mouth with his warm, salty cum. It'd been a while since Jack finished in my mouth, and I forgot how much like Brie his seed tasted.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth and turned his body away from me. "Sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to come so fast. I didn't mean to not give you a warning."

"It's okay," I said, and gently stroked his quickly softening dick. He didn't usually go flaccid on me this soon after orgasm. "Did you come for her like that? Did you fill her mouth with your cum like you did mine?"

No answer.

I moved in close to nuzzle Jack. "I love you, Jack. You know that, right?"

"Yeah," he said, and he withdrew ever so slightly.

"I mean it," I said. "You don't have to feel ashamed at how hard you came in my mouth. It's okay if you get off on someone else."

I leaned in, kissed his neck, his ear. "I got really turned on hearing you talk," I said. "Being used like you used her. Hearing you talk about all the things you did."

Again, he tried to turn away, but I took his face in my hand, turned him back to me, and kissed him, his cum still on my lips.

He returned the kiss passionately, and I saw tears in his eyes. I felt like something inside him may have opened up. He didn't tell me yet that it had really happened, but I could feel a crack, could sense he knew I would forgive him if he could ever find a way to bring himself to tell me. As he kissed me, I took his hand and guided it down to my sex, let his fingers disappear between the folds of my cunt so he could feel just how turned on I was.

"Now," I whispered in his ear as my hands quickened their pace on his cock. "Tell me what else you did. Tell me everything."

"Everything?" he stammered.

"I want you to fuck me exactly like you fucked her."

Without warning, I was thrust down onto my bed, my legs spread wide into the air. Jack had pinned my arms down and his tongue found its way into my cunt, lapping at me hungrily as though he were the world's first pussyvore and he hadn't eaten in months, as though he needed the taste of my dripping cunt to live. He ran his tongue up and down my labia, kissed and flicked at my clitoris, and worshipped my pussy like the goddess it was. I hadn't been eaten that like that in years.

"Fuuuuuck..." I said between heaving gasps. "Ohhh fuck. Oh fuuuck meeee..."

"As you command, my queen," he obliged and in an instant I felt his hot, hard cock filling me, penetrating me, taking my nerves and setting them on fire. I didn't even care that he called he queen. I knew what this was and I wanted it. I needed it for his sake as much as mine.

He thrust furiously into me, and I let him. I let him fuck her through me, and it was glorious. Carnal. Primal. Guttural. I wrapped my legs around his body, and kicking with my feet, urged him deeper into me, so deep we both forgot who was fucking whom. So passionately we both forgot we were people at all. There were only three things in the world for us at that moment. His powerful cock, my hungry cunt, and the all-consuming need that brought them desperately together. He was fucking every woman he had fantasized about for the last decade, and I in my turn was being filled by every man that caught my eye, every dick I saw hiding in pants that were too tight, every guy whose crotch I couldn't help but stare at and wonder about the sweet, meaty secrets that lay behind the bulge.

I don't know who came first. Only that it led to a cascade of orgasms, him filling me with load after load of cum, and the walls of my cunt squeezing him tighter and tighter, pulling him deeper and deeper into me in a swirl of curled toes, grunts, and shouts of "Oh fuck!"

In the end, some incomprehensible amount of time later, the wash of post orgasmic bliss finally subsided enough for us to catch our breath. I could see in his face as the euphoria faded, that the shame had begun to slide back into its old place.

"What's wrong?" I asked. I hadn't intended for him to open up to me just yet, but it wouldn't be the worst thing.

He took a deep breath, paused, then exhaled, saying nothing.

I guided his hand to my spent pussy and let instinct guide his fingers into tracing lazy circles around me. As he did, I took his now limp cock lovingly into my hand and held it, let the heat of my palms keep it warm.

I kissed him again gently. "It's okay," I said. "Whatever is bothering you, you'll tell me when your ready. In the meantime, I need you to understand that I love you, okay?"

He looked at me, finally looked at me in what felt like the first time in weeks. "Okay," he said weakly.

"I mean it. I love you."

"Okay," he said, and turned away again.

"Look at me," I said, and he did.

"It's great when what happens here," I said as I put my hand on his chest.

"...and what happens here," I said as I cupped his soft dick with my hand, "are on the same page. But that's not always going to happen. Sometimes it's just about bodies rubbing together. I need you to understand that that's okay. That I love you regardless because at the end of the day, whatever happens, I know that this..."

I gave his cock a squeeze.

"And this..." I tapped his chest.

"...are both mine, just as you know this..."

My hand cupped his, pressing it warmly, reassuringly between my thighs.

"...and this..." and I raised his hand to my chest, "are both yours. Got it?"

"Got it," he said, a little more warmly. Then he gave my left tit a squeeze, and one quickie later, we were both well and truly spent.

He rose from the bed and thinking me asleep, padded his way softly to the bathroom.

"What's up?" I asked from my blissful cloud of pure satisfaction.

"Just taking a shower," he said.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked.

"Not right now," he said. "I've got a lot of thinking to do."

***

In the morning, I woke early and headed into the office. Jack surprised me last night. I thought he might open up right then and there and we would have a real heart-to-heart, maybe talk about what his little side play meant for our relationship.

But he didn't, so it looked like I was back to Plan A. I wore something provocative in a chaste sort of way, a nice pencil skirt and a sweater that was tight, but whose long sleeves and high neck covered everywhere so I could still plead innocent if anyone tried to call me on it. I had two things I needed to accomplish.

The first was easy. I sent my co-worker Ladonna an e-mail saying that I felt like Jack didn't trust me anymore, and I wanted to test him. I was a little concerned at how eager she was to play cat-and-mouse games, but pushed forward anyway. All she had to do was say she worked with me and she saw me banging some guy in the back seat of my car during my lunch break.

"Why would you want me to tell him that?" she replied.