The Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So babe, are you going to have my baby?" Dale asked her. He was still there, and I was listening on the phone through the camera in the lounge.

"Of course, but I will get John in bed as soon I am pregnant, so he thinks it is his."

"And when it is born?"

"Oh well, I will find a way to soothe him then, he is a fucking weakling. Don't worry, he will never be good enough." Christie chuckled. "We will need to stop the gangbangs, just now one of the others gets you knocked up. I truly don't mind, as long as it isn't John's. He was so disrespectful in bed, coming at me with that pathetic cock."

"I mind, it will be mine, clear," Dale grumbled, "He has been hanging with Samantha."

"They are friends, but she will not touch him. Nobody will."

"You will have my baby Christie, only mine."

"Okay, only yours," Christie kissed him, "He will be here soon, get your cock ready. I sleep with him when you leave, and I know he is going to try and fuck me soon."

"Will you let him?"

"Hell no, not until I am pregnant. There is no way he can please me. He will not cheat on me, so no one will teach him. That means you will be around for a while. I will give him a chance if he gets difficult."

"As long as I get you pregnant."

I had to fight my rage on the way home, I called Sam.

"John, what is it?"

"Just having a hard time."

"Hold out John, you know they are trying to get a rise out of you."

"Thanks, Samantha, your voice soothes me."

"Good, now go for your run, get the anger focussed."

"Okay." I got home and heard them, Christie was extra loud. I put my running clothes on and hit the road. When I got back, Christie was waiting with a sandwich and a beer. I recognized the process was aimed at slowly breaking me down.

"Thanks, Christie." I threw the sandwich in the trash, watching her shocked expression. She left, saying she is going to shower. I made another sandwich, then I showered. She slept next to me, snuggled against me, not talking about the sandwich. I realized that there might be some love for me in her, but it was not enough for her to care for my heart.

I got out of bed and slept on the couch, resisting the temptation to shower again. The next morning her face reflected that she was not happy, but I was now actively disengaging and did not give a fuck. The routine went on for two more weeks, and Sam was getting very good service according to her. I hated leaving her in the afternoons, having to go look at the whore's sad face. I could see Christie was starting to feel the lack of warmth from me. The next week Sam and I spend three hours in bed after work, and she praised me profusely, as I still wanted to go another round.

"John, I want you at lunch tomorrow, and if you do too much, I will be a bit raw. I am impressed though, and I also love that your lean body has returned." She kissed me softly, a kiss I desperately returned. I knew as I drove home, I was in love with Samantha. There would be no way I was staying with Christie. I stretched it out another week, gathering a shitload of video evidence, including another gangbang. Christie was a bona fide whore now.

"Samantha, I think tonight I will do it, show her what she will be missing," I said to Sam after lunch, as we walked into the office. We had stopped with instructions two weeks ago, now I was having a full-blown affair, and I loved her. Christie had kicked me out of the bedroom almost four weeks ago, and I was getting more and better sex than she ever could provide.

"What she will be missing?" Sam cocked an eyebrow as she asked, emphasizing the word missing. I knew she was trying to make sure that I was saying I am leaving Christie.

"Yes, what she will be missing when I am gone. I cannot stomach the thought of staying with her, and I have a lot of video surveillance proving adultery."

"So, divorce?"

"Yes Sam, do you approve?"

"Yes, John. I cannot stand what she is doing to you. We have a long history, and you have always been my friend. I care deeply for you."

"As do I for you. Do you think me a wimp, a cuckold?"

"Not even close. You took the pain and you shaped it. And you are by far the best lover I have ever had. Would it make sense if I said I would not want another?"

"I also don't want another. I am not keen on tonight, not even close."

"Do it, and do your best work possible." I kissed Sam gently, then took an hour after lunch to drive past my lawyer, who said he will file the summons the next morning. Back at the office, the regional manager was waiting for me.

"Jeez, sorry sir. I would have moved my errand had I known you were here." He just nodded.

"Look, John, Amos is retiring, so we are promoting you. You have wiped the backlog out completely in the last few weeks, and I have seen the time logs, it was you and your secretary."

'Wow, that is incredible. Where would I be based?" I heard a bell ringing in my head, but it had a sweet tone.

"This office, but you would need a new secretary, Samantha is getting your old job, as she has also impressed me."

"Wow, I am sure Samantha will be ecstatic."

"She is, as I already spoke to her. I also mean a little less of an issue for the two of you."

"Sir?" I realized our affair had made it into head office.

"I have surveillance in the offices, and I have seen the kisses John, but they started the same time as your productivity shot through the roof, which means the company benefits. It would not have been a problem, except that you are married."

"Filing for divorce tomorrow, that was the errand. My wife has been unfaithful in the worst way. Samantha is an anchor, I have known her since she was fourteen, she is my best friend's sister."

"Well, I see something good, and thanks for that honesty." He left and Samantha came in, wrapping her arms around me, kissing me passionately.

"I am so proud of you John."

"And I am so proud of you, my love."

"My love?"

"Yes, no doubt at all. You might have taught me sex, but you definitely taught me how to be loved."

"Good, that was my plan. She was stepping out on you long before, but you are such a sweetie, you trusted her."

"Thanks, again, for catching my heart."

"And I was serious, there is no way I could ever want for another lover. You are incredible John, and almost all of it is because you love me. I realized last week, the day we made love after work. That following lunch session things felt very different, and I knew you had decided to love me," Samantha kissed me again.

"And you, when did you start to love me?"

"Eight years ago, the day I met you, my love."

"I am such a fool, I was always interested in you, but dating a friend's sister...?"

"Simon knows already. His words were 'Fuck, finally' when I told him last night."

"I don't think I want to go through with tonight Sam, I don't need to."

"No, you have to. It will always be a monkey on your back if you don't. Go make her scream. Tomorrow we discuss personnel transfers. Our territory includes Alaska, I wonder if Dale will like Prudhoe Bay."

"Jesus Sam, you are evil, I like it," I looked up and saw Dale frowning at us, so I kissed Sam again. We parted. I left early and walked in to see Christie in the kitchen. It was clear Dale had not told her.

"Christie, can I try to show you that I am better, please. Just give me a chance."

"I doubt it, but you have been kind the last few weeks, so yes. I will ask Dale to wait."

"He will hear babe, so he will wait. He knew I would try to win you back."

"True, and if it goes as I think it will, you will be done when he gets here."

"Jeez honey, some faith that I might love you, and will try my best."

"Okay, sorry. Let's go to your room," I walked to her and kissed her gently, imagining Sam. I heard her breath quicken as I touched her breasts. A quick roll of a nipple had her moan a small orgasm. I carried her to the master bedroom, where I lay her down on the bed, and slowly stripped her as I kissed her body. Her breasts were much larger than Sam's. but her nipples were just as responsive. I plunged my tongue into her pussy and she came hard, I continued and gave her three more orgasms. I stood and saw her absolute lust for me as I took my clothes off. I licked her pussy to another orgasm, then moved up, slowly pushing into her pussy. She was looser than Sam, testament to all her fucking.

I made love to Sam in my mind, and Christie was moaning out orgasm after orgasm. I saw the door open and saw Dale just watch as I made my wife scream louder and longer than he ever did. I kept going for almost three hours, never leaving Christie's pussy. I came four times before I eventually pulled out.

"Was that better babe?" I asked.

"Holy fuck, where did you learn that. I have never felt it like that. Yes, Dale is gone, I want only you."

I got up and pulled her up into the shower, where I pushed into her again, making her moan loudly.

"Problem is this babe, you are carrying Dale's baby, at his insistence. I know you are pregnant."

"No, I am not. Please. I promise you I am not."

"The only time I will let John fuck me is after I am pregnant with your baby. That is what you said to him, Christie. You let me fuck you, therefore you must be pregnant, right." I phrased her words back to her and saw her shock, then the utter devastation as she realized I knew a lot more.

"How did you know?"

"Those guys you brought in when I was working late to gangbang you, they just cannot stop boasting, neither can Dale. I warned you that you are playing with fire. You should have stopped your shit and taught me. I had someone teach me, and sex with her is infinitely better than with you, so I will be sleeping there until you are as good as she is."

"I am your wife, please John, don't do this to me. The humiliation."

"Are you even getting it, this exactly what you did to me Christie, and I took it."

"I will not allow it, I will divorce your ass."

"Sorry, beat you to it, with footage of your infidelity. Oh, and I just made regional manager. Whilst Dale was fucking you, I was impressing the bosses. Too bad you will not be part of the journey forward.

"Please John, not that. I am pregnant, you cannot throw me out."

"Go back to your mother, because Dale will not look at you. I told you, this was about dominating me. It had nothing at all to do with you. He sees you as a dumb whore. And you chose it." I pulled my cock out of her, and let her drop to the floor crying as I dried off and dressed. I packed a suitcase with her still begging me to stay. I walked out, saw Dale in the lounge.

"She is all yours bud, baby and all. By the way, get ready to shit blood, I have been promoted."

'Look, John. Sorry."

"Here is the deal, Prudhoe Bay, or give your child his father." I walked out and drove to my love. Sam studied my face, then smiled widely.

"You won my love, you did it properly."

"I need another shower Sammy pooh, join me as I also need your body giving me comfort. I just plain need you, my very clever girl."

"I have a small confession to make." Sam grinned mischievously.

"Uhm, okay."

"I might have caused the backlog, knowing you would be absolutely amazing."

"Brat. Anything else?" I recognized the bell that started to ring that afternoon. Sam had a plan long before the trouble started.

"Yes, I was going to try to seduce you, when I saw that she was screwing around behind your back."

We washed, then I made love to her. It was so sweet, just being inside her, absorbing her absolute adoration for me. She made me a sandwich, and I loved it.

"Come on John, no sandwich is that good," she laughed.

"It is not the sandwich, it is the fact that you made it."

"You don't have to sweet talk me into sleeping with you my love."

"I have to, you deserve to be wooed, I never want to take you for granted."

"Eat up John, I am going to fuck you silly with all that sweet talk," she growled, her voice filled with lust. I put half the sandwich away and carried her to bed, where I feasted on her pussy. I made love to her, we would sporadically sleep, then wake and make love.

We were both rather ragged going to work, but we could not stop giggling. We openly kissed, Sam had made sure she was wearing her most revealing outfit. Dale looked very glum, realizing his power over me never existed. My clever Samantha kicked his ass.

***

Christie moved home to her parents after being served. She had begged, crawled on the floor, and even offered to open the marriage on my side only. Dale was fired by me because he underperformed, compared to Samantha. The clerks remained terrified of Sam and me, and I soon rotated most of them out to some shitty warehouses.

Sam and I married a year later, her family surrounding us and making sure we knew they had our backs. I still had limited contact with Christie. Her baby was not Dale's, it was one of the others'. I had them run DNA to make sure. If it was mine, I would take up responsibility.


12