The Planned Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Husband planned a birthday surprise for wife.
1.5k words
4.15
25k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rdwriter
rdwriter
69 Followers

My older friend and I were watching the soccer game at his house and enjoying a few beers. Gerry is white and is 20 years older than his wife. He is 60 years old and his wife Nicole was turning 40 so he wanted to surprise her. It was in his second marriage.

I was surprised that he is having this type of conversation with me, he is more of the silent conservative type. However, the last few years our friendship had grown closer so I appreciated the value of him confiding in me.

I was wondering what the surprise would be as he looked at me like he was reading my thoughts. He took a drink of his Heineken beer and said the surprise would be a sexual one. I was taken aback by what I heard and he saw my puzzled look. He paused, took another drink as if to find the courage to explain but the words came out much too fast for me.

"For Nicole to have a well-endowed man," Gerry said.

"Really?" That's all I could say.

He indicated their sex lives were almost non-existent and it was not for a lack of trying and he sensed the frustration in her but she kept it to herself. The age difference was affecting their sex life. So he wanted to add a surprising spark to her birthday and it was a risk he was willing to take. However, it will be with someone he trusts and she knew.

The choice and decision came swift and decisive.

"I trust you, John."

Again, I was so surprised to the point of being shocked with mixed emotions of excitement, and can this happen?

He smiled and said it will be a fun adventure and began to tell me the plan.

A week later on Saturday night, Gerry had Nicole's birthday party. There was lots of dancing, drinking with family and close friends. Later that night when everyone had left except me but she did not know that. He surprised her with a blindfold and they both laughed as they were more un-inhibited with drinking and partying. Maybe she thought he was being kinky.

When I entered the low-lighted bedroom I saw her on the bed naked, on her back with the blindfold still on. Gerry was feasting on her bare mound expertly with his tongue and mouth. I was hearing her many "ooohs" and "ahhs."

Her sounds were intoxicating and the sight of her luscious pale body had me instantly aroused that I had to release my pants to the ground. He slowly got off the bed and I exchanged places with him. I started to rub the engorged cock head on her bare mound as she was trembling. Gerry's tongue had her moist and wet as I put the engorged head inside her slit. She froze and a deep low moan escaped with the words.

"OMG so big.how...so big."

Instinctively, holding down her arms over her head, blindfold her like that. Fully naked 'oh' man, the lustful thoughts in my head. Gerry is my good friend but I used to eye undress Nicole a lot when I went over to their place to watch sports. I could not believe my luck. I was going to fuck that sweet white married pussy.

She was squirming a lot as I slowly went in inch by inch letting her feel it. She has full breasts and is about 5' 4" tall, about 120 1lbs, ripe ass, and a mom of two teen girls.

Gerry was so quiet that I almost forgot about him.

He was in the room with his cock out in his hand and he seemed intrigued by the sounds his wife was making like he had not heard it before. He looked pleased and that gave me more assurance and courage.

I started to kiss her so intimately she started to relax and open her legs more as I am forcing more of my engorged throbbing manhood into her velvety smooth pussy. When I went further into her, more than she had in many years. Nicole started to whimper she was pleading with low moans.

"Who is this?"

Oh gosh, I was loving it as I slip my tongue into her mouth kissing her like lovers and then I whisper in her ear with my lust rising.

"You knew I was going to fuck you with the way I looked at you?"

She did not answer but I felt her body trembling and she started to cum from what I said. I was going slow but deep with lots of intimate kisses as I wanted her to enjoy it and feel pleasure and love. I did not know if I would have another opportunity like this so I was not rushing.

I then noticed Gerry had left the room I knew he had lots to drink so I suspect he was sleeping in another room. This gave me more freedom.

I stared hungrily at her full ripe breast then filled my hand with them squeezing and kneading them. I knew I had to taste those breasts and teased it by blowing my hot breath over her sensitive tips.

I got bolder and whispered in her ear so sweet, sexy mommy and she started to tremble. Her nipples were full and hard. Then I pushed in the last few inches going balls deep. I plunged my tongue into her mouth at the same time. She can't scream as I have my tongue in her mouth.

I felt her cumming with my big black cock buried in her, pussy contracting around the shaft. Then I increased the kinky language by whispering in her ear.

"You're going to cream that white pussy on the big black daddy shaft."

Her low deep moans uttering, "oh fuck, oh fuck."

I used those words to get her out of her comfort zone. I would not say that earlier but since she has orgasm again this was the best time to say it. Many black men love when they are called daddy or papi in sex it gives that extra energy and vigor (it's more of a cultural thing than biological). I noticed she still had on the blindfold even though she could have taken it off.

I then pull out the soaked gleam shaft teasing it, running it around her pussy lips...teasing the opening....letting the tip of the cock slip slightly into her wet opening for just a second. I continued to stroke the cock head between her pussy lips more vigorously and her pussy was secreting more of her juices. The cock head was rubbing back and forth against her swollen clit.

I had the long shaft in one hand and tapped her on her wet bare pussy mound a few times causing her to heave her body. Tell me what you want sexy as I had the cock out of her pussy? I knew she wanted it back in and that was my leverage.

"She said, put it back in."

"I replied, put what back in?"

"She said cock."

I replied, "what colour is it?"

"Black!" She replied.

But I still held it, rubbing my head on her mound, and heard her, please put it in. I said you know the name, else you will have to wait much longer. She was pausing and then reluctantly said big black daddy cock. I said, say it in one sentence.

Whisper it in my ear as I bend my head. With a craving tone of voice, she whispered, put that big black daddy cock in my white married mommy pussy.

Oooh fuck! I rammed it in so hard she was not expecting it and once again I had to plunge my tongue in her mouth. When I took my tongue out her mouth she was whimpering with low moans.

"OMG, what are you doing to me?"

As I pushed again, stretching her pussy walls. Letting my cock head fuck tightly into her hot channel as I pulled and pushed again her moans grew louder as I am ramming more and more of the hard throbbing wet slippery cock far up into her.

I did it so fast. I pushed her legs up to her chest, her swollen mound exposed. I started to pump her hard and deep for the next few minutes. I could feel the head bumping against the very depths of her insides. Then with a wet sucking slurp slide back out of her pussy. An indescribable feeling overcoming this huge thick black mature meat filling her pussy and stretching it wide open....a level of intense sexual pleasure.

I thrust my whole body forwards forcing the final few inches of my big black whopper into her pussy. Nicole clawed at my ass as I drilled her into the bed plunging my big cock back into the balls.

The bed sheet beneath our pounding genitals was wet as her juices were forced from her pussy by the big black cock. As I relentlessly slammed in and out of her the shaft covered in her creaming juices. As my lips come colliding down against hers and I thrust my tongue into her mouth. We kiss deeply our tongues dancing together.

As I paused deep inside her for us to catch our collective breaths, nuzzling my face into the crook of her neck breathing deeply, my head resting sideways on her shoulder. I kissed her neck gently and lightly.

rdwriter
rdwriter
69 Followers