The Plant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rue's hazy mind came back to her as the tentacle started to expand. Millimetre by millimetre it widened inside of her, swelling up to almost double its original thickness. The pain and pleasure of being so stretched only made the innocent girl cum harder. Her clenching seemed to drive the vines insane. They spasmed and pressed into her skin as the one in her pussy drive deep and released a thin white fluid - gallons of it.

Rue squealed as each hot pump of liquid filled her, spitting out around the tentacle inside of her as she was filled beyond capacity.

Finally, the tentacle pulled out, leaving her cunt to gush litre after litre of cum as her hole relaxed at last.

The vines holding Rue against the wall released her and she fell into the pool of fluid, twitching, whimpering and moaning as her pleasure faded from her slowly and more and more liquid gushed from inside her, coating her legs. The flowers above glowed brightly as they released a much more controlled dose of pollen down. Rue was too exhausted to even protest as she slipped away into unconsciousness again.

12