The Plantation in Space

Story Info
A man's last orgasm before becoming the colony's sissy slut.
3.4k words
4.46
63.9k
76

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,256 Followers

The "In Space" series to date:

The Pasture in Space

The Pasture in Space - Revolution

Foreward: This work is a part of a larger science fiction series that crosses into a myriad of genres, specifically hardcore BDSM, Mindcontrol, Fetish, Nonhuman, and Nonconsent. Though the first two stories focused on female orgasm denial, the Plantation stories explore permanent male chastity and sissification.

Each submission stands alone, so please do not feel the need to read previous entries.

*

They were not alone in space.

But Taylen was.

The saucer flew through the asteroid field without assistance, without any observable energy, bringing the human cargo to the next habitable rock.

Strong plastisteel restraints held his arms down as the smaller man shook himself awake, trying to hold onto whatever last moments he had in his mind. His eyes darted sluggishly around, trying to make sense of the room as the sedatives waned in his system.

The door to the cockpit shot up with a small hum. Behind his captor, a four-legged humanoid operated the controls telepathy, charting their course intuitively through the stars. In a more lucid state, Taylen might have gawked, seeing for the first time the centaurs, the space-faring children of the ruling caste of the Epsilon System.

Instead, he focused on the woman undoubtedly responsible for his imprisonment. She strode into the room slowly, her splendor radiating out with every deliberate step. Her dark eyes took in the entire room, looking past his restrained body without ever acknowledging him.

The girl looked impossibly young, probably no more than twenty rotations. She wore her jet black hair in bangs, the back down in a strange, stylized sort of braids. The traditional uniform had almost been stamped onto her body; skin-tight, a silver, shimmering one piece that ended in a short skirt that barely covered her buttocks. Her breasts, perfectly portioned to her frame, neither large nor small, bulged out the top, jiggling more than a little as she pulled on a rubber glove onto each hand with a loud snap.

"Good, you're awake," She said, now noticing him. "I really would have hated to inject you. There's less than a centimeter's difference in most cases, but I am particular."

Taylen tried to speak, finding that he could only moan through the rubber bit placed into his mouth.

"Oh I'm sorry, but none of that," the milk maid said. "Besides I can't imagine what in space you would say. The whole trip I'd have to hear such unseemingly things. Let me go! I'll never do it again! Please let me keep my dick!"

Hearing this, Taylen let out a muffled scream, shaking against his restraints. But the twin rods he was strapped to barely moved. He tried again, his slender arms trying to pull down the plastisteel frame like an ancient blinded giant trying to end his life.

"Calm down, I'm not going to cut it off," the mild maid said, stroking his head. "I probably should. Had you impregnated the girl, they would have spaced you."

Taylen had only used really his penis once, and it was the reason for his banishment. They had been so careful, secreting away behind the pasture where she worked. She had been so much older, nearly forty rotations, and yet so beautiful...

He shot his seed into the ground in a desperate effort to avoid alerting the milk maids. That night, Taylen went to sleep blissful, believing himself safe, only to wake up like this, suspended naked in the air, his arms and legs spread wide.

Had he waited a few months, he might have lived openly as her consort. But she was still fertile and forbidden to those without the right genetic make-up. In the Epsilon System, only the masters could father children. But these men were never seen, sequestered away on their own planetoid where they were stimulated to produce mass volumes of semen.

Rumors and legends abounded, scattered tales of a secluded harem in the stars, a prosperous plantation where the most alluring, the most fertile females of the population traveled to be inseminated, artificially or otherwise.

But there were more horrid tales, graphic stories of abuse and degradation practiced on men who dared disobey the Queen's Law. Of course, no one really knew. Violaters simply disappeared and the stories grew until everything, including torture, castration, and exile seemed like plausible explanations.

What would she do to him?

"If only I could explain how much you are going to enjoy the transformation..." the milk maid said furtively. "It doesn't matter - you would never believe me."

And despite the horror of his imprisonment, his breathing slowed, his body reacting to her delicate touch above his earlobe. He let out a full gasp through his bit, suddenly serene in spite of the restraints.

"There you go," She said. "Now we can fix the problem."

The woman turned to the table, immediately locating the needed device. He should have been terrified. Instead, every muscle in his body seemed asleep as she returned with a tiny plastisteel case, almost the exact same dimensions as his penis and balls. Ducking down, her hands touched him, his penis springing to life in her grip.

"No wonder it's such an issue. Even now you are aroused!" She laughed. "Well get ready to say goodbye to that."

He shook against the restraints, trying in vain to wriggle free, his cock still hard.

"Would you like me to take care of that for you?"

She looked at him expectantly.

"Oh right, I forgot. Moan once for yes, twice for no."

He moaned once.

Her hand reached down to his shaft, growing the last protruding inch in her gentle grip.

"Okay then, but be sure to enjoy it."

She stroked a little faster.

"It's the last time anyone will ever touch it."

He tried to move away again, rattling against his bonds. But shortly, Taylen found himself unable to resist his base impulses. The milk maid worked her trade, teasing him, using her thumb to play deftly with the slit in his average-sized penis. If not for being bound to the bars, he would have doubled-over, pulling himself away from the overwhelming pleasure.

There were many braggarts in his bunk boasting about the last woman who touched their penis. Though intercourse was expressly forbidden, oral and manual stimulation still offered opportunities for relief without consequences. There was no stigma or shame in homosexual interactions among men in the barracks, and Taylen had at times accepted such an arragnment out of necessity.

Even so, there were avenues available for heterosexual men who needed release. It often took cajoling, the offering of favors, or genuine love, but women could be convinced to satisfy many men willingly. Only...

This was nothing like that even the best blowjob he had. The milk maid knew her craft, living up to their legend as sexual goddess. She manipulated his hard-on better than he could himself, teasing him, making him moan, almost like a conjurer summoning out his seed. His head started twitching, his balls building, ready to send his seed spraying everywhere.

"Not yet!" She said, giving the head of his cock a sharp smack.

He let out a whimper.

"I'm going to make a few adjustments to ease your transition. After all, the data made you seem nice enough," She said. "So let me explain what's about to happen."

She bent down, holding the plastisteel cock cage in front of his face, teasing him with it.

"This is going to be your cock from now own. It covers every inch down to the scrotum. In it, an erection is impossible. There is a small opening for you to urinate. In a moment, I will insert your butt plug."

She held up another instrument, an impossibly wide black bulb with a flared base. In the thinnest part, designed to be inserted first, opened up a hole.

"Your plug secrets small, barely noticeable laxatives that break up waste, removing the need to defecate in the traditional way. From now on, your anal cavity will remain in a constant state of cleanliness."

He tried to kick his legs away, only to find them bolted to the rectangular apparatus. Struggling, straining against the cuffs around his ankles, his tender muscles quaked. She watched him fight with bemused patience, walking behind him and waiting silently for the right moment.

It didn't take long for Taylen to give up. His breath caught, the thin blonde hairs on his neck prickled. Anxiously he waited, wondering when he would feel the insertion of the device in his anus. He tensed, expecting a ramming invader opening past what he could take.

Instead, a cold, slippery gloved finger forced its way through his easily spreading asshole. Lubricant ease the entrance, numbing any sense of pain he expected. The finger twirled around inside of him, deliberately stretching him from the inside out.

By the time she added the next finger, he could barely resist. Taylen tried to move forward, stopped by the cuffs around his wrists, unable to move even a centimeter more. Unable to flee, he stretched out, accepting the next finger easily, relaxing the small of his back until he slumped back against her.

Then she touched an invisible button inside of him, an inner spot that sent a spasmodic wave of supercharged joy from his hind end to the tip of dick. His hips rocked back on the fingers, trying to stimulate himself in the same fashion. Responding, the woman moved her hand to the other side of his thighs, stroking on his twitching erection.

"Get used to that feeling," She said. "From now on, this is the only way you'll feel any sexual pleasure. We don't need any more weak seeded losers impregnating our precious women. What we need are whores."

He could feel his penis starting to tingle, his balls ready to spray despite the unwanted attention to his asshole. She worked him masterfully, causing him to push back and forward against the apparatus holding him nearly immobile.

"You like this, don't you? You want to spray that nasty slime all over me, inside of me. Only it's not good enough. Your dick is too small, too pitiful, too pathetic for woman like me to fuck. But we will find ways to use your slutty body."

Her fingers spread him out, the two digits making a full V inside as Tylan bore down on. Her hands worked in and out of his body, bringing him up the edge of pure ecstasy

"I don't have time to fuck every bull cock," the woman said. "It's why we need sluts like you, sissies who are always aroused and ready to drain another cock."

She tugged again at his cock before gripping tightly around the head of his cock. Her thumb and forefinger squeezed in a vice-like pincher, forcing back the semen threatening to erupt at any moment. He let out a muffled howl, the head of his cock screaming in protest.

"You were so close to cumming. Are you sure? This is your very last erection Taylen before we begin the sissification process."

He stopped bucking his hips for a second, trying to scream against the bit. Better to be spaced or given to one of the creatures than live his life as a service unit, a cum receptacle for the virile and potent seed of the master race.

He didn't live on one of the backward asteroids. Epsilon 7 was the homeworld of the burgeoning Terran race, the only colony in the system that could boast more than fifty thousand inhabitants. Though Taylen couldn't accept it yet, he knew his fate. He had been warned, threatened, and then taken...

Only some part of him believed it would all stop if he now controlled his libido. He tried to squeeze his urethra shut, attempting to force the semen back down. His rock hard penis pleaded, aching, throbbing, needing to orgasm.

And yet he resisted, staying perfectly still.

"I know what you are doing," She said, removing her fingers from his ass.

Without another word, she shoved the butt plug into him. His tiny hole had been numbed and lubricated enough to prevent more than the most feeble protest. Still it stretched him out uncomfortably, forcing him to take frantic breaths of air through his nose as the largest part of the bulb passed inside his puckered ring.

"Oh I know, it's so big, isn't it?" She teased. "It's just getting you ready for the big, black cocks you'll be shoving up there."

Shaking, Taylen tried to squeeze out the device, clenching against the toy. But the thing was too big, too well designed for him to expel.

"Does that feel good?" She said. "I can make it feel better."

She hit a few keys on her v-screen, and the machine started whirring inside of him. The vibrations thudded against his prostate, stimulating him as it shook inside his virgin hole.

"Or I can make it worse..."

A jolt of controlled electricity smack against his insides. He naked body shuddered. He screamed through the bit, only just as he tensed for the next shock, the vibration returned.

She moved in front of him, her dark hair dangling freely in front of him. Like all milk maids, she had a beautiful face, a tantalizing body. The tops of her breasts were completely visible, and as he squinted down, Taylen could almost make out the beginnings of a nipple. Almost absently, she reached out and touched his cock.

"I can tell you're holding back," She said. "You think it will save your penis. Oh Taylen, baby, I'm about to lock it up anyways. So... this is it. You can cum now, one last time like a real man, or I can lock it away forever without giving you a chance to say goodbye."

She kept stroking him, the pressure on his prostrate adding to the building in his balls.

"it won't be so bad after a while. At the plantation, you'll serve the finest male specimens, our biggest bulls. They are so hung, so well-endowed that even if we wanted to, no woman would be able to keep up with the intensity of their needs."

She smiled, looking up at him as her hands pumped him faster.

"So they'll fuck you. And when they're done, we'll take what we really want, their semen. We'll collect it from your mouth, your face, your throat, your ass, wherever the masters choose to leave it on you."

He let out a soft groan.

"I'll make it easier on you..."

She stopped stroking him for a second, pulling down the top of her uniform to reveal her breasts, firm and well-sized. Her nipples were small against the creamy white skin, little pink circles that called out for him to touch. Only even this close, nearly brushing up against his legs, they might as well have been in the Andromeda galaxy.

"You'll never get to touch them. But don't worry soon, you'll have your own. "She said, as though reading his mind. "In the meantime, you'll get to see real men fucking, maybe even some of the girls will let you help clean up afterwords"

He tried to shake away from her, frightened about what he knew would happen to him no matter what he tried.

"Don't worry, you'll love it," She said. "In a few weeks, you'll be able to climax from being fucked. Cum will leak out of that little clitty..."

Her tits bounced, smacking against each other as she brought him closer to his last real orgasm. He tried to fight it, to keep himself from shooting one last time, only the sensation was too much. The vibration in his ass spurred on his desires, creating a pleasure impossible to resist, overwhelming the knowledge that this was it.

The last time he would have a penis.

She reached behind him pushing the plug further into him.

"Go ahead," She said. "I'll even let you cum on my face and tits. You can brag about what you got to do to all the other sissies. It's your last chance to act like a man and cum from a woman, be grateful..."

She worked even faster. The sound of the gloved hand smacked against his skin, filling the room with its humiliating sound.

"I'm bored," She said. "I'm bored with your pathetic dick, and I'm about to give up. Here I am, generously giving you the chance to have one last orgasm and you aren't man enough. You have until the count of ten, then I'm locking your dick up for good so that no one will ever have to be touched by it again. One ..."

He let out a moan, bucking his body back and forth on her hand, now trying to finish himself off for the final time.

"Two..."
She was experienced enough to know the physiological cues to his climax. Her job was selective, requiring the skills and abilities to harvest a quota of semen large enough to create the next race of generation of Terrans. But so few men were capable of producing the right genetic combination. And such an enormous volume of semen was needed to find viable gametes.

Like the rest of the milk maids, she could bring a man to orgasm through a thousand different techniques. Like her colleagues, the milk maid was adept at pleasure, at recognizing the needs of each individual on the plantation and maximizing their output. Because the volume of cum produced in megaliters determined the success of the next generation.

And more immediately, created favor with the Queen and her Overseer.

But the Epsilon sector didn't need his seed; like all men he had been screened and sorted. Nothing in Taylen's DNA would aid the creation of more telepathic offspring. His and every other sissy's body would be the substitute for hers, a way of channeling the lust of the poorly endowed into something productive for the colony.

It was cruel... but only at first. In a matter of time, she would break Taylen like the others, until his every thought revolves around pleasing the masters with his sissified body.

Only first, she needed to place him at her mercy.

And for a second, the milk maid moved her head forward, easily swallowing every pitiful inch. Taylen let out a moan, delighted for a single second before instantly becoming desperate for more. She pulled back, stroking a little faster.

"Three..."

He could feel his slit starting to spurt, reaching that moment of no return. And just as the semen started to surge through his hole, she pulled her hand away from him.

His cock spurted, the fluid raining down her body. He decorated her lips, her bare breasts, and her neck with his load, the white liquid shooting out in rope after rope.

To no satisfaction.

By stopping, the milk maid preventing the muscle contraction necessary to achieve a full orgasm, ruining the process for Taylen. His brain refused to produce the sating chemical of prolactin and oxytocin, leaving him around and frustrated as he tried to rub his spraying dick against anything.

It would have been fine, enough if she had just reached out and touched him a little. Instead, she let him flail about, needing desperately to be stroked just a second more.

"That's it, no more cock," the milk maid said. "Did it feel good?"

He let out a wail, nearly weeping. His cock sprang up one or twice, as he tried to stimulate it through muscles in the base, before slowly it started to shrink.

Still covered in his cum, her hands closed around him, placing the plastisteel cage around him. The milk maid encased his balls and cock in the cruel, shrinking instructment. Already, he could feel it closing it around his dick.

"It's not your imagination," She said, absently wiping off his cum with a towel. "That cage is pressing against your testes, injecting you with hormones and other chemicals. After a rotation with that, you'll be half your current size. Eventually..."

He rattled against his restraints, trying in vain to free himself.

"Don't worry, soon enough you'll be begging them to touch your pussy," She said, moving to her table to grab a small visor.

"Try to enjoy it..."

secondsamuel
secondsamuel
2,256 Followers