The Plantation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dis ain't right in de Lawd's eyes, Charlie. We ain't spose be fuckin like animals, not allowed to get married, ever woman havin kids by five, six different men, including Massah. It ain't right. But what we gon' do? We be treated like animals. We's done become animals."

"You is right, but yo' pussy so good I can't concentrate," Charles said as he stroked her face.

"Don't you cum in me, Charlie. I don't want no younguns," she whispered.

September 1860

Rachel soon knew, from observing the habits of Charles and Peg, the times when they were likely to be alone. She would hide herself in the barn loft, and wait. It was frustrating because, in period of several months, she had only been rewarded with getting to watch them two more times. Rachel imagined herself in Peg's place, but thought their lovemaking was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The two slaves were obviously in love. She especially enjoyed watching Peg sucking on Charles' long, black shaft and the way Charles would lick and suck Peg's breasts and between her legs. Rachel couldn't imagine how good that would feel.

After she witnessed their lovemaking one day, she waited until they were well out of sight, climbed down from the loft and headed to the house. She checked on her mother, who was very seriously ill, then went to her own room. She took all her clothes off and washed herself, using water from a basin kept in her room.

She climbed under a sheet on her bed and, closing her eyes, started pinching her nipples and rubbing herself between her legs as she recalled the sensual sight of Charles and Peg's lovemaking. She imagined kneeling before Charles and taking his gargantuan length into her mouth. She knew that, given the chance, she would allow him to spurt his warm seed in her mouth. She had no idea what it would taste like, but she couldn't imagine that it would disgust her. The act was so beautiful and so sensual.

Suddenly she heard someone coming up the stairs. Her father was out of town and none of the slaves were allowed upstairs at this time of day, unless they were instructed to do so. They performed whatever duties they had after breakfast and before lunch time. Her mother was far too sick to be out of bed. It had to be her brother, Robert. His room was down the hall from hers, so he was probably headed there. Still, just in case, she pulled the sheet up over her naked body.

The footsteps paused outside her door, followed by a gentle knocking.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"Rachel, can I come in?" came her brother's voice.

Rachel quickly made sure that she was completely covered. "Yes, Robert," she replied.

Robert opened the door and saw that his sister was in bed. "Rachel, you sick?" he asked, concerned.

"I haven't slept well. I was just really sleepy and decided to take a nap...worried about Mama, I guess."

Robert could see the outline of his beautiful sister's body under the sheet. For the thousandth time, his cock began to harden, thinking about his sister's luscious body. Unknown to her, he had peeped through the keyhole of her door on many occasions and had sometimes seen her bathing or changing clothes.

Robert wasn't inexperienced. He was engaged to a girl, Nancy, on a neighboring plantation and, although most young women insisted on being chaste until marriage, his fiancé was eager to try sex. She wasn't crazy about it, although Robert had been as careful as he could be. One of the slave women, a mulatto named Delilah, had been flirting with him since he was a young boy. When he was 18, she caught him masturbating one day. She laughed, sat down next to him and, without asking permission, took him in her hand, then her mouth. Ever since then, he and Delilah had had many trysts. She taught him how to fuck a woman to give her as much pleasure as he got. She had told him that she would never tell the other slave women because, if they found out how he was hung, they would all be after him.

"That's what I came to tell you, Rachel. The doctor is with her now. He told me that she won't live through the night."

Rachel burst into tears, forgetting that the sheet was barely covering her bare breasts. The sheet slipped down, revealing her bountiful mounds almost to the nipples. "But I just came from her. She seemed better!" she cried.

Any other time, Robert would stare at his sister's breasts, then go find Delilah for sexual release. But their mother was dying; his sister needed comforting. He sat down on the bed and placed his hand on her face. He wished fervently that his fiancé was as pretty or as sweet as Rachel.

"Robert, I need you to hold me," she sobbed. To his great surprise, she sat up, the sheet falling down, revealing her perfect young breasts. She didn't seem to notice. His cock lurched as he took her in his arms and held her. He could feel the swell of her breasts mashed into his chest. His sister's face was pressed into his neck and he could feel her tears flowing under his collar. It was heartbreaking.

Suddenly, Rachel realized that she was uncovered from the waist up. She broke their embrace and saw that her brother was staring at her breasts. She demurely pulled the sheet up to cover herself. For some reason that she could not have explained, she didn't feel self-conscious. "I'm sorry. I forgot I was undressed," she whispered.

Robert's raging hard-on was consuming his thoughts. He managed to say, "It's okay, Rachel. I'm your brother."

He immediately thought that what he said sounded stupid, but she smiled at him. She was undoubtedly the most beautiful girl he had ever seen and he loved her with all his heart.

She took his hand. "You're all I have, Robert. Mama's dying; I detest Daddy; I have no friends to speak of..."

Desire for her overwhelmed his rational thought. He placed his hand behind her head and drew her to him, passionately kissing her lips. To his great surprise, she kissed him back.

Then she broke the kiss, and with a great gasp for breath, said, "Robert, we should not do that!"

"I am sorry. I'm so sorry, Rachel. But I just love you so much. I just couldn't control myself," he stammered.

"I love you, too, Robert. You're the best man I know." She chuckled, "But I don't know many men!"

"I think we should go sit with Mama," he said as he forced himself to stand and turn away from his sister.

"Yes. We should. I...need to get dressed, though. Do you mind stepping outside until I do?"

"I'll be in my room," he said, without turning around. "Come get me."

*****

Three days later, Verina Claiborne was laid to rest in the family cemetery. Her husband, Thomas, was dry eyed throughout the funeral and, immediately afterward, left the plantation. He said he had business to attend to. The siblings, Robert and Rachel, sobbed throughout the funeral and burial, as did many of the slaves who were well-acquainted with Verina. She had always been kind to all of them.

That night, the Big House seemed empty. The only slave who slept in the house was Jemima, the cook. Her room was off the kitchen, which as attached to the house by a walkway. Only Robert and Rachel were in the actual house. Robert lay in his bed, sleepless. He had so much on his mind - his mother's death; the ambivalence of his father; rumors that a war was coming.

At one time, he had idolized his father. Over the years, however, as he had witnessed how slaves were treated, he had come to doubt the institution of slavery. Then there was his sister. He was the only person, other than people with whom she corresponded, who knew that she was an avowed abolitionist. They had talked about the topic many times. They had argued, but Rachel's reasoning and logic always made him doubt any arguments he could come up with for the continuation of slavery.

As he pondered these things, he suddenly realized that he could hear his sister, just down the hall from him. Listening carefully, he could hear her piteous moans of grief. He felt ashamed that he had not been as close to their mother as she had been. Of course he had loved her, but he had never had the bond that Rachel had shared with Verina. And, like Rachel had intimated to him a few days previously, Rachel really didn't have many friends. She had told him that he, Robert, was all she had.

He rose from his bed, lit his coal oil lamp, and put a nightshirt on over his naked body. The nightshirt was long-sleeved, tied with a sash at the waist, and came down below his knees.

He walked down the hall and knocked on Rachel's door.

"Come in, Robert," she managed, through her tears.

He set his lamp on a side table, then went to her bed, drew the bed covers down, and lay down, taking his sister in his arms. She wore a thick nightgown that was cut similarly to his own nightshirt. The only difference was that his garment opened at the front. Her nightgown had a few buttons at the top, which were unbuttoned, revealing her wealth of cleavage, but could only be removed by pulling it over her head. She wore no undergarments to bed.

"Rachel," he whispered. He couldn't think straight. His grief, all the other things on his mind and now, the feel of his sister's lush young body in his arms, made it impossible for him to think what to say. "Rachel...Rachel," was all he could think of to say as his tears flowed down his face.

Suddenly she was kissing him - deep, passionate kisses. His cock hardened quickly as he reciprocated, sucking her tongue into his mouth. She replied in kind, opening her mouth wide and searching for his tongue to suckle. She was moaning and pulling him closer to her, obviously pressing her breasts into his chest.

As they kissed, she ran her hands over his body. She reached under the sash of his nightshirt and found his cock. She gasped, never having imagined that her brother would be so big. It felt huge, both thick and long - although she was quite sure that it wasn't as long as Charles'. She gasped, almost hyperventilating.

She knew she wasn't thinking straight, but she didn't care. She had never been intimate with a man and she had no prospects to do so. She didn't want to get married. She had too many goals for her own life that would be hindered by marriage. Neither did she want to be a "loose woman". If a woman had sex before marriage, and that fact was discovered, she risked being ostracized and it certainly would decrease her prospects for marriage. Her brother was the perfect solution. She loved him, she was attracted to him, and there was absolutely no chance that anyone would ever find out - unless she became pregnant. She knew, however, that her period was due to start soon, and that the chances of her getting pregnant were very small.

She rolled over on top of Robert and proceeded to crawl down between his legs. She untied the sash to his nightshirt and eagerly opened it, revealing her brother's muscular, naked body to her lustful gaze. Her vision was drawn immediately to his cock.

She grasped it inexpertly and looked into her brother's face. "It's so big," she whispered. "I never imagined it would be this big."

"Rachel!" he gasped. "What are we doing? We're brother and sister..."

"And we're alone and we need each other...," she gasped as she gave into her desires and kissed his penis. "Oh, Robert, it's so beautiful!"

"Rachel...are you...experienced?" he asked, haltingly.

"No. Is that a problem?" she smiled as she kissed his penis again.

"You're my sister!" Robert managed to say, although he had never felt such overwhelming desire in his life.

"I assume you're experienced..." she muttered as she lifted his prodigious balls. Everything about him was exciting. She knew that pain would be involved at some point, but she couldn't wait for her beloved brother to introduce her to sex...there were so many things she wanted to experience with him.

He nodded.

"Who?" she asked.

"Rachel..."

"A lot of girls? Nancy? Any of the slaves? I know Daddy does them all the time..."

"Nancy, yes. After our engagement. And one of the slaves. Delilah," he muttered. His sister kissing and fondling his cock and balls was making him delirious. He felt compelled to tell her the truth.

"Delilah? She's like 30!"

"I know...I never made her do it. She asked me. I'm not like Daddy," he replied.

"Nobody else?" she asked as she licked his cock as she had seen Peg do with Charles.

"No, Rachel... where did you learn to do this?" he panted.

"Watching," she smiled, conspiratorially.

"Who?" he gasped.

"Charles and Peg...it's so beautiful. They're so much in love..."

"Peg? You know she's our half-sister, right? She looks a little like you, come to think of it..." he moaned. He had noticed the young slave girl many times and thought how sexy she looked. He knew that she, along with several other slaves, were sired by his father. Until now, though, he had not realized how much Peg looked like Rachel.

"Maybe that's why Charles loves her...," she said, teasingly.

"Be careful. Daddy told Charles several years ago that he if ever as much as looked at you again, he would beat him."

"I know. I'm careful to not go around him or speak to him...," she said, then took the head of her brother's cock into her mouth for the first time.

"Rachel...oh my goodness...that's going to make me..."

"Cum?" she giggled as she took him out of her mouth and stroked his long, thick, saliva-slickened cock.

"You don't want that in your mouth..."

"Yes I do. I want it more than anything," she whispered as she took the head into her mouth and, experimentally, took a couple more inches of his shaft into her mouth. She was so excited that she felt no gag reflex at all. This was exactly what she had imagined it would be like. She loved the feel of the powerful organ in her mouth and was eager to taste her brother's cum. She slurped and heard her brother groan.

"Rachel, I'm cumming..." he groaned loudly.

A huge gob of warm cream suddenly shot into her mouth with totally unexpected force. She reacted by pulling her head back off of him, then got another wad directly in her face, covering her lips and running down her chin. By the time he had blasted her face a second time, she realized that she was missing out on what she had long desired - a drink of a man's semen. She had always imagined that she would like the flavor, and she wasn't disappointed. As she eagerly sucked the remainder of his immense load into her mouth, she felt that she had never experienced anything as exciting in her life. His cum was warm and thick and tasted delicious. As he continued to moan and shoot more and more of the thick fluid into her mouth, she swallowed and opened her mouth for more. When she was satisfied that there would be no more, she licked the remainder off of his dwindling cock, then wiped her face with her fingers and sucked them until she had ingested every delicious drop of her brother's offering.

"Oh, Rachel... ohhhh, Rachel...," he continued to groan.

"That was delicious," she whispered as she stood and removed her nightgown. She lay down beside her brother and looked in his eyes. "I've wanted to do that for a long time," she said.

"You've been thinking about sucking me?" he asked incredulously.

She giggled. "Well, no. I guess I never imagined it would be you. I mean...the act. It just seems so loving and sensuous."

She reached and grasped his cock again, lovingly stroking it as she kissed her brother's lips. "I love you, Robert. I am glad you're my first."

Robert gazed down his sister's naked body. He had, of course, seen her naked before, but she didn't know it. Now, she had presented her nakedness to him as a gift. He planned to pay her back for this loving act by pleasing her in every way that he knew how - by using the techniques that Delilah had carefully taught him.

"Rachel, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he croaked, emotion filling his voice. "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone. I've wanted to tell you for so long, but I didn't want to say or do anything to disrespect you."

"You can fuck me without pulling out," she stated flatly. "Do you know about a woman's rhythm?"

"Yes, Delilah told me all that stuff. Is it your time of the month?" he whispered.

"It will be in two or three days. This is the safe time," she replied, leaning toward him to kiss him again.

Robert suddenly stood and, discarding his nightshirt, which had been laying under him, he feasted his eyes on his sister's lush nakedness. He sat on the bed and leaned forward to kiss one of her breasts, then the other. Inspired by the passionate moans of his sister, he began to delicately suckle one of her nipples.

"Oh, Robert, that feels so good," she groaned. She had never, of course, had her nipples sucked before and hadn't imagined that it could feel this good. "Do the other one, please!"

Robert grasped her other breast with both hands and began feeding it into his mouth. He ran his tongue rapidly around her nipple, sucked it, and then repeated. He then flicked her nipple with the tip of his tongue as quickly as he could. Then, moaning, he fed her delicious breast into his mouth - cramming as much of her gorgeous titflesh into his mouth as he possibly could. Still, that was not half of her breast. They were large and, he had already noticed, didn't sag at all. He had never had the opportunity to study how perfect her young body was until tonight. His cock throbbed, eager to breed this young goddess - his little sister. He was determined, however, to make this an experience that she could not possibly ever forget or regret.

After a few more minutes of sucking his sister's delightful breasts, he suddenly slipped to his knees on the floor. He grasped his sister's lower legs and turned her until her seething pussy was staring him directly in the face, her bottom on the edge of the bed.

"Robert!" she giggled. "What eva are y'all doin?" she said, in an exaggerated 'Southern belle' accent.

He could smell how excited she was. It made his cock throb and filled him with an insane lust. He grasped her legs, pulling them open, and kissed her swollen clit; then he closed his lips on it, squeezing it delicately just as Delilah had taught him.

"Ohhhhh, Robert, YESSSSS!" came his sister's cries of passion.

Robert licked her wet pussy from her clit down to her opening, flicking his tongue inside her, drinking her sweet nectar. The smell and taste of her copious fluids drunkened him with lust. He took her clit into his mouth and sucked it as he began to insert a finger into her open, wet pussy. She was bucking her hips toward his face, grasping his head and pulling him toward her.

"I'm going to cum, sweet brother. You're making me cummmm!" she gasped, wantonly spreading her legs and pulling her brother's hair, demanding that he continue his wonderful ministrations.

Her orgasm seized her. "Oh it's beautiful! Cummmmmmming! Oh my sweet brother!" she moaned as her body cramped in an orgiastic frenzy. "Don't ever stop!" she moaned.

Finally she released her hold on his hair. Robert pulled his head back, his lower face covered in her juices. Rachel lay with her legs splayed open, her entire body moving gently with her heavy breathing. Her large, taut breasts, looked especially inviting and delicious as they gently swayed on her chest.

He stood and, moving his sister over to the center of the bed, crawled in with her. "Was that satisfactory?" he whispered.

"I never imagined..." she panted. "I don't think we should fuck."

"What?" he asked.

She smiled. "I'm kidding. I just don't see how it can be as good as what we just did."

As if to prove her wrong, Robert rolled over on top of her, positioning himself between her legs. He grasped his dripping wet cock and began to rub it on her pussy crease. He looked into her eyes to see her reaction.

"Make love to me, Robert," she said sweetly. "I know it will hurt some the first time. I'm okay with that." She lifted her head and kissed his lips.