The Planted Seed Pt. 05

Story Info
Susie schemes with Father to bring out Donny's cuckold side.
4k words
4.29
12.1k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My affair with Father and my marriage to Donny continued to evolve. Father and I became boyfriend and girlfriend. Donny and I were partners in my duplicity. He kept our sins secret, covered for me when he had to, and most importantly, he showered me with unconditional love. Instead of daggers to his heart, each stroke of Father's cock into my vagina made his little penis weep with joy.

Through his vocation and personal experience bedding other husbands' wives, Father had a deep understanding and acceptance of men like my cuckold husband. His knowledge served him well, but it was his compassion for their plight that showed he was a shepherd to all of his flock, not just the ones with vanilla sexual appetites. Like he said, "Vanilla is a very fine flavor, but so much better when other flavors are added to it. Chocolate may be overwhelming for some people's tastes, but they find vanilla with chocolate sauce drizzled all over it deliciously sinful."

Father was the perfect person for Donny to share his deepest, darkest secrets with. He bared his soul to Father. Another priest lacking Father's compassion or his own sinful ways might have pleaded with Donny to enter into counseling or have him undergo an exorcism to rid him of his devilish perversions.

I was in the dark about Father's dalliances and the secrets Donny shared with him in the confessional. I had hinted at having impure thoughts, but Donny had provided him in great detail his secret longings.

In Father's arms, my buttocks snuggled against his now flaccid, but very wet, manhood, his hand caressing my nipples, twisting and pinching each in turn, keeping me primed for our next round of intercourse, he inquired about Donny and his mental state.

I told him Donny was doing fine.

He asked if I had noticed any changes. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up because this was very much out of the norm. When Father was at the house Donny either stayed away or he stayed out of sight in his room.

I laid there thinking why were we talking about Donny when we should be talking about us.

He must have noticed my body tightening up, a sure sign I was irritated or confused by the subject. He changed tactics deciding I'd be more receptive to his questions if I was aroused.

He nibbled on my earlobe, his breath hot against my ear. His other arm he snaked underneath me and employed both sets of fingers on a delicious assault of my breasts. Through Father I discovered how much my breasts enjoyed rough play. It was something I wouldn't have found arousing receiving it from Donny, but with Father it drove me mad with lust.

With his lips pressed against my ear he growled, "He's not fucking you is he?"

I moaned, "No. Not since you and I became lovers."

"Good, because I wouldn't like it if he were."

It was the first time Father had expressed a desire I cut off my husband from sexual intercourse. What he didn't know is I already had. Hearing him tell me he would be upset if Donny and I were still having intercourse inexplicably supercharged my libido.

I was literally panting when I said, "I promise he's not. My pussy is yours."

I felt his erection poking against my bottom. I lifted my leg, grabbed his cock, and guided him into me. He began fucking me, shoving his fat, long cock all the way in and out. If I had been a pig I would have been squealing with pleasure. He knew he owned my pussy, but he wanted to know if he owned something deeper.

He growled, "You love my cock don't you?"

"You know I do."

"I like to hear you say it."

"I love your cock Father."

As he fucked me he told me to say it louder until I was literally screaming it. There was no way Donny couldn't have heard it.

I was seconds away from a really powerful orgasm when he asked, "And do you love me?"

Totally into our lovemaking, not thinking for a second about the man I was married to and how my words were flagellating his psyche, I shouted, "Yes, I love you Father. Cum in me Father. Give me your seed."

It was afterwards when we were cuddling face to face he told me he loved me too.

I asked him if he was serious or was he saying it out of obligation. He assured me he was serious. I was very happy to the point I shed a few tears.

We made love a third time and that was when I told him, "I want to carry your child Father."

"I'd love to make a baby with you Susan, but what about Donny? You're not thinking of leaving him to be with me?"

"I don't know Father. I'm confused. I love him, but I love you too. I think about you all the time. I never tire of being around you. What do you want Father? Do you want to quit being a priest so you can be with me?"

He said he didn't, that his vocation meant everything to him. He admitted he wasn't a very good priest. I corrected him and told him he was a very good priest, just human like all of us are. He said I was just saying that because I loved him. I told him I was biased, but I was a keen observer and his parishioners obviously loved him.

We agreed we were at an impasse. I did love Donny and he loved his vocation, but we also agreed to conceive.

He asked, "Donny really doesn't insist on intercourse?"

"Father, he hints at it, but to be honest he seems more excited when I tell him no."

It was then I learned a new word.

"Susan, have you ever heard the word cuckold?"

I laughed and told Father the only time I had heard it was when I read Shakespeare.

"Father, Donny's not a cuckold. I'm not cheating on him. It was his idea for me to have sex with other men."

I then gave him a very brief recap of what happened to include the magazines, the photos, and the ad he had placed without my knowledge. I told him his obsession was destroying our marriage, but then he came along.

He waited until I finished before explaining, "Susan, there are two kinds of cuckolds, the ones we traditionally think of, the deceived husband, and the ones like Donny. Their arousal is heightened by humiliation, shame, and feelings of unworthiness. You should take advantage of it because the deeper he gets into being cuckolded the more receptive he will be. You need to indulge his obsession. I guarantee if you do you will find he'll be very supportive."

"Father, he's already supportive."

He looked at me with his soulful brown eyes. His voice was soft, warm, the tone as if he were speaking to a child, "Susan, our child will need a daddy. Donny needs to feel your pregnancy is the ultimate humiliation promising him years of orgasms as he masturbates to images of you and I making a baby. We want him to love our baby with the same ferocity he loves being your cuckold."

I put Father's counsel to good use because no sooner was he out the door than I was in Donny's bed. I thought about the magazine and how shame and humiliation aroused those men. I just didn't want those feelings to become misogynistic.

We normally bonded with him eating me, lapping up what Father Jack had deposited. I would say a few words to encourage him. He'd get really excited and climax into his pajama bottoms while he licked me to orgasm. I'd thank him for doing a good job, return to my bed feeling like I had done my wifely duties, and leave him to sleep in his cum soaked pajama bottoms.

While his tongue never failed to get me off, I viewed him performing cunnilingus on me as the equivalent of a pity fuck. I loved Donny, but my love for him was different than the passionate love I was now feeling with Father. He was a good man, but I viewed him not as my equal, but as a manservant. The way he devoted himself to me made me feel like a queen, but I didn't have reciprocal feelings. I would not go out of my way to indulge his every whim, but with Father I would. He, not Donny, was my king.

I concluded Father and I would never marry and while I was sad I took solace knowing as long as he wanted me Donny would not be an obstacle. I decided Father was also correct in his label of Donny and how our baby would need a devoted dad. The way forward was clear. I had to gain his love for my still unconceived child. I wanted him devoted to my child the way he was devoted to me.

The common thread to his arousal and devotion was humiliation.

That night as Donny lapped away I asked if he had heard us. He admitted he had. I asked him out it felt knowing I was in love with another man. I told him Father forbade Donny and I from having intercourse. I asked him if he was surprised when I agreed to Father's demand. I told him it must be very humiliating to know his wife is not just in love with another man, but as a sign of her devotion to him she cut you off.

He answered me by climaxing into his pajama bottoms, but continued licking me until I had an equally strong orgasm.

I went to work on Donny. I made it a point to remind him Father was number one in my life. I took ownership of our bank account. Donny received an allowance. I used our account to buy Father gifts which I would show Donny before having him wrap the gift. I would buy a Father cards and have Donny read them before putting them in the envelope. I would make him lick and seal the envelope. I made it a point to compare their bodies. Donny was now hairless and while he wasn't overweight he didn't possess Father's wiry muscular build and hirsute body. He also didn't possess but half his cock.

When I did give Donny a handjob I reminded him of the disparity in their sizes, Father's superior stamina, more bountiful ejaculate, and how Father's cock owned my pussy.

I had stripped Donny of his hair, made my pussy and mouth off limits to his penis, made him do all the cooking, cleaning, and laundry, taught him how to do my makeup, shave my legs and underarms, trim my bush, bathe me, shampoo my hair, and do my nails. He was I thought the perfect husband.

To reward him I bought him panties. He looked a bit shocked when I presented them to him in a gift I had wrapped myself.

"Go on. Put them on. I want to see how they look on you."

He stripped and had them on within seconds.

"Sexy," I commented.

This latest humiliation made his penis swell. I reached out and as I caressed his panty covered member told him I wanted his underwear in the trash and for him to wear panties from now on, especially at night. He responded with a long groan followed by several quick contractions of his penis as he coated the inside of his panties.

I smiled and told him it was a good thing I had bought him a dozen pairs because the ones he had on were in need of a wash.

I then instructed him to get on his knees. I hiked my dress up and told him to pull my panties down. With my hands cradling his head I directed him to eat me.

Donny and I had discussed children before marriage. We both wanted a large family, but hadn't really discussed when to start. To gauge his reaction I began talking a lot about my biological clock ticking. He would tell me he looked forward to my belly swelling and my already big breasts becoming even larger, swollen with milk.

I told him I appreciated him finding pregnant women both beautiful and sexually desirable, but I also didn't allow his penis into me. I wanked him off plenty of times, spooning him, as I told him how amazing Father's cock made me feel. He surprised me by telling me I glowed when I was around or talking to or about Father. I asked him if my love was that obvious.

He said, "Not to the casual observer, but you look at him the way you used to look at me and he looks at you like I still do. He adores you Susie."

"Adores or loves me?" I squeezed his penis.

"Ouch. Is there a difference?

I squeezed harder, "You know there is. Pick one."

I knew his penis must be purple and he in pain.

He wasn't battling me, but himself.

"Say it," I hissed into his ear.

He let out what I would describe as a painful moan, "Yes, he loves you. There, I said it. You love him and he loves you. Are you happy?"

He had been so strong so his emotional meltdown surprised me. He began to cry, really shed tears.

I went back to softly and slowly stroking his penis. He tried to pull away, but I wouldn't let him.

"Let it out Donny. You deserve a good cry. You must hate Father and I."

He promised me he didn't.

"Then why the tears?"

"Because I feel just the opposite. I love seeing you so in love with him and he so in love with you. I feel so ashamed for how I feel because it's not normal. I'm a pervert Susie."

I told him to turn around. His head down I told him as I rained gentle kisses on his face, "Look at me Donny. Who decides what's normal? We do. If anyone is a pervert it's me."

I had always viewed my breasts as sources of pleasure, but that night they became for Donny a place to go for emotional support. Call it a sixth sense or maternal instinct, but It just felt right when I took his head and told him to suck my breast.

As he sucked on my nipple, I ran my fingers through his hair.

I asked him after a few minutes if he was feeling better. He nodded he was. I told him to dry his eyes. I gently pushed his head away from my breast and said, "You look better Donny."

We gazed into each other's eyes. I briefly entertained the idea of having intercourse with him. Father wouldn't have to know, but I also didn't want to start keeping secrets from him. While I loved Donny the urge to have intercourse with him was gone. If I spread my legs for him it would be a pity fuck and I didn't think it was wise to dole out pity fucks. He needed strength not pity.

Now that his emotional crisis had passed I told him, "Donny, what we both need right now is your tongue."

He took my not so subtle hint and worked his way down. As he worshipped me with his very talented tongue I told him his mouth was the best. As I predicted he ejaculated into his panties while eating me.

I learned Donny needed me not to say I loved him, but to show him. I noticed a change in behavior tied to the frequency of his climaxes. Too many orgasms made him lazy and a bit sullen. I dealt with it by bringing out the paddle and it worked. His behavior improved whenever I paddled his ass. He was happier and more loving.

I shared with Father my observations and my conversations with Donny. Father also liked hearing how often I was now discussing with Donny wanting to start a family. He suggested I might want to search for signs.

"Signs for what?" I asked feeling very confused.

"Signs he wants me to impregnate you."

"Wouldn't it be easier if I just told him?"

He winked at me, "Maybe, but it wouldn't be as much fun. He might agree to it, but not be totally on board. If you present him with proof he wants this you can remind him afterwards it was his idea. Like taking me as a lover you would be getting pregnant for him."

"But that's not the reason Father."

"I know it Susan and you know it, but it will be better for all parties involved to believe this is Donny's idea."

I looked skeptical because he told me as he took me into his arms for another round of lovemaking to, "Trust me Susan. As for Donny's defiance and laziness they are cries for recognition. I have a solution which will serve as a constant reminder you are always thinking of him"

"I'm intrigued Father."

He told me I would have to wait until afterwards as he needed to fuck me. He had a high sex drive and we hadn't seen each other in a week. We had started to meet after choir practice and make love in his house. It was risky, but exciting and emotionally satisfying to be in his house.

As he fucked me I told him I was so ready to carry his baby, he told me it would happen soon.

Before I left that night he presented me with a stainless steel chastity cage. He had worn it when he was a teen in the seminary.

"All of us wore them. We still had impure thoughts, but with this on we couldn't act upon them."

"How did it fit on you? It looks so small."

He laughed, "It was given to me when I just started puberty. It soon became obvious I would outgrow it. I was fitted for another one. I kept this as a memento. It's just been taking up space all these years waiting to be put to good use."

"How does it work?"

He demonstrated its operation. He suggested I make a ritual of caging and uncaging Donny's penis and to wear the key someplace visible, like on a necklace or bracelet. Donny would see that key as a constant reminder he was in my thoughts.

When Father and I became lovers we hadn't used protection and we initially didn't plan our intercourse around my cycle, but when I told him I wanted to conceive with him he insisted we practice the rhythm method until we were sure we had Donny's support. I agreed to his demand, but told him I wanted to have his baby regardless of Donny's support. I said I would be willing to raise the child as a single mother if necessary.

He told me he wanted our child to have a father figure and he really didn't approve of divorce. He pointed out everything Donny did for me and that I still had feelings for him. I told him he was right, He said I was being headstrong. I told him that was my personality except with him. He said that was what Donny loved about me, but I also needed to learn patience.

It wasn't two weeks before I accidentally stumbled across a magazine Donny had purchased. It featured before and after pictures of wives being fucked by big dicked men while their husbands and boyfriends stood by. The after pictures were these same women with huge bellies and swollen tits having sex with well hung men. There were captions where the wives told their husbands they weren't the father. The betrayed men looked ashamed, but their tiny penises were fully erect.

I crawled into Donny's bed after having spent the evening with Father. My vagina coated with his seed I removed my clothes and with magazine in hand climbed into Donny's bed. He had drifted off, but wasn't deep asleep.

I whispered to him I was back and horny. I told him to turn on the lamp. After he did I dropped the magazine onto the side of the bed he was facing.

"Care to explain?" I asked.

He sounded scared because the last time I had caught him with porn had not ended well.

He started to apologize. I was all sweetness when I told him, "It's okay. Open the magazine."

I reached around him and caressed his panty clad penis.He was nervous because I was being so nice.

He opened the magazine and I directed him to keep flipping the pages.

My mouth pressed against his ear, "Those pictures turn you on. You must be hoping Father gets me pregnant."

He didn't cry, but he was obviously torn by his perverted desire and how society would view him.

I told him, "No one needs to know."

He admitted he fantasized a lot about Father getting me pregnant.

I asked him if he thought he could be a good dad to a child who wasn't his.

He promised me he could be.

My hand wrapped around his shaft I asked him, "it sounds like you want Father to get me pregnant. Am I right?"

The poor man's penis spurted as he whispered, "I do and," words every woman loves to hear, "You're right dear."

I took my hand now covered with his cum and brought it to his mouth where I said, "Lick."

He eagerly did so.

I told him, "I'm glad you like the taste of cum because I find it quite a turn on. Now that my hand is clean I have something else filled with cum you can lick."

I now had Donny's blessing to get pregnant. While I had already decided I was going to have Father's baby, it felt much better knowing my marriage would survive, I wouldn't have to raise a child all alone, and our child would have a doting dad.

I also learned for many cuckolds to have another man father a child with their wife was the greatest turn on because it was also the greatest humiliation. Donny became quite the monkey spanking cuckold which brought out the worst in him.

Too many climaxes made him petulant, lazy, willful, selfish, disrespectful, and ill mannered. He forgot I was his queen and I was in charge. I overlooked it until he ignored me at a party. I had held out my glass signaling to him I wanted a refill. He purposely ignored me leaving me to fend for myself. The lady I was talking to even noticed and commented aloud about what had gotten into Donny. She was the one who had nearly a year before commented on how she wished her husband fawned over her the way Donny did with me. She had taken my advice and now her marriage was more like mine except her husband was well behaved.

12