The Playboy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah. Like, I'm helping her make the dinner for tonight! Would you like to spend some time with us?" Leni asked while shaking her hands excitedly.

Lori grew thoughtful for a minute before a smile grew on her face. "Sure, why not? But is it okay if I bring a guest inside?"

"Oh my gosh! Did you bring Becky? Or it's Carol? Wait, don't tell me! Did you bring Bobby?"

Lori sighed when she was getting a little irritated by Leni's guesses, yet she maintained her composure and answered. "No Leni, I brought an old friend." She then sidestepped and revealed Javier standing behind.

The moment Leni looked at the young man, her excitement was replaced with a look of confusion and puzzle. But also she grew a little nervous since he looked more like a stranger to her. She then turned back to Lori, who gave her a nod and an encouraging smile to convince her that she can trust him.

"Hey..." Javier only chuckled nervously while waving his hand. At that moment he was worried that Lenit won't even recognize him, taking into account that they didn't see each other for many years and she had forgotten about him.

Leni blinked after hearing his voice before turning back to him as if she had heard that before. Feeling more intrigued, she approached him while staring at him with her narrowed eyes that only made Javier feel awkward by her scrutiny. But after five seconds, Leni's eyes widened before covering her mouth.

"Oh my God... Javier?" She gasped.

Javier blinked in surprise, not expecting that kind of twist. A soft smile spread across his cheeks. "Long time no see, Leni..." He said softly.

What Javier didn't expect was to see the tears welling up in her eyes and before he realized it, Leni lunged at him and hugged him.

"Javier! I can't believe it's you! I thought you were gone forever!" Leni exclaimed while crying.

Javier was stunned by the sudden outburst from Leni, but then his smile widened as he returned the affection. Lori meanwhile was watching the emotional display with a smile as she let them have a meaningful moment. This lasted for a few minutes before Leni broke the hug.

"Oh my gosh, this is gonna be an amazing night! I should tell mom we have a guest, I'm sure she would like to meet you!" And so Leni went back to her apartment, leaving the door open so Javier and Lori could enter.

"Well, that went better than I expected." Javier said while turning to Lori amusingly.

"Yeah, I forgot to mention that since you kinda vanished, Leni was asking everyone in high school if they haven't seen you." Lori said with a sad look as she started to remember that time. "You probably didn't realize, but you were a very good friend to her. So she didn't take it well that you disappeared out of nowhere and it took like a year until she moved on. Honestly, I'm surprised she didn't forget about you as I expected."

"I really shouldn't have left Royal Woods without saying goodbye." Javier sighed while shoving his hands into the pockets of his jacket.

"Don't beat yourself up, Javier. What matters is that we're happy to see you again." Lori comforted him by placing her hand on his shoulder. "Now come on, let's see what mom made for dinner."

Lori and Javier entered the apartment. While he took off his jacket and hung it onto the coat racket, walked across the living room with white walls, a tiled floor with a single couch in front of the wide-screen TV, and a few pictures hanging onto the walls. Javier had to admit that this place looked comfy than his old apartment.

"Here he is, mom!" Leni came out of the kitchen while looking behind, as she approached Javier to give him a hug once more, as Javier chuckled just to see how happy she was.

"Coming!" A voice came from the kitchen before the tenant made an appearance.

Javier looked up to see someone else coming out of the kitchen, but the first thing his eyes caught on was a pair of large mounds protruding out of a woman's chest with the nipples being visibly outlined through the fabric of the pink sweater. He could hardly guess what the size of those tits was, but they seemed slightly bigger than Lori's.

"Eyes up!"

An elbow hit him in his ribs as Javier gasped in pain and looked up to see Lori was growling at him when she noticed he was ogling at someone else's breasts.

Javier looked forward again and this time he met the matriarch of the family face to face. She's a middle-aged woman with medium blond hair and white earrings. In addition to the pink sweater with a white shirt underneath, she also wore a pair of dark mauve brown pants that looked tight, showing off her voluptuous, thick thighs and slender legs.

This woman was the true definition of a top-tier MILF.

"Oh, are you Lori's friend? I think we have never met before, did we?" The mother said with a smile on her face.

Javier tried to hold back the blush threatening to spill onto his cheeks as he stepped forward. "N-No, we didn't. my name's Javier. Me and Lori used to be friends in highschool before we parted ways, until now." He raised his hand to her for a handshake, which she accepted kindly.

"Rita Loud, it's nice to meet another friend of my daughter, though she didn't tell me she would bring a guest here." Rita said before looking at her eldest daughter, silently asking her for an explanation.

"Oh, well... We actually bumped into each other while I stopped by the bar, and he kinda needs some help." Lori responded while rubbing the back of her head. "We can talk about it later, for now I was wondering if he could stay here and have some dinner with us?"

"Yes! Please, mom! It's been a long time since we've seen him and this could be a heartwarming reunion!" Leni begged with her hands clasped.

Rita blinked before smiling. "Of course! There's enough food for you, me and my daughters. Please, take a seat in the dining room. Leni, would you help me with the plates?"

"Sure mom!" Leni said before turning back to Javier. "Make yourself at home!" She winked at him and then went to the kitchen.

"Huh, that went pretty well." Javier said with a relieved smile.

"You were looking at my mom's chest..." Lori retorted while giving him a cold-stare glare that made him flinch before looking away shamefully and apologizing. Then she let out a sigh. "Alright, I'm going to let this slide, but PLEASE, try to behave yourself."

"I promise." Javier nodded.

"Good, now come on, there's someone else I'd like you to meet."

Lori led him to the table that was on the far side of the living room. There Javier spotted a young woman sitting there while playing a handheld videogame console. She appeared to be almost 20's, with short blond hair with a purple clip on her side, wearing a purple sweater on a white shirt and a dark purple pencil skirt.

"This is Lily, the youngest of our family." Lori introduced the young woman.

"Hey! Name's Javier!" He waved at Lily with a friendly smile.

"Hey..." Lily responded stoically without taking her eyes away from the videogame console.

Javier lowered his hand as his smile just disappeared, wondering what just happened.

"Don't mind her, she doesn't talk to anyone but her family. Usually, she just likes to play videogames all the time, but the truth is she's an introvert." Lori explained with a soft smile, although Javier could see the hint of sadness on her face.

"I see..." He nodded in understanding, deciding to not pressure her for more answers.

He took a seat on the other side of the table with Lori next to him, and after that he noticed Leni coming out of the kitchen while carrying the plates in her hands, as Rita followed while holding a tray with meatloaf.

"I hope you like some meatloaf for tonight." The mother said as she placed the dinner on the table.

"Oh, I'm sure I will, this looks yummy." Javier beamed at the sight of the homemade food he didn't have for days. After Leni gave a slice of the meatloaf to him, he took a bite. "Mmmm, wow, this is good!"

"Thanks, that's actually my fifteenth attempt to make a good meatloaf." Rita giggled as she sat at the end of the table next to Lori and Lily. However, when she noticed Lily was still playing her videogame, she decided to step in. "Lily put down that console, the dinner is ready."

Lily perked up with a blink before complying and she began to serve her own slice of meatloaf, but then she noticed Javier sitting across before the confusion grew on her face. "Um, who's this guy?" She asked meekly.

"Oh. My Gosh! We never told you about Javier?" Leni responded with a gasp.

"Let your sisters tell you about him." Rita said with a laugh as she looked at Lori since she's the only one who can give more details..

Lori sighed as her fork hit on the plate. "Well, it's kind of a long story..."

****

After the dinner, Leni and Lily helped to pick up the plates and clean them while Lori, Rita and Javier were still sitting on the table as the eldest daughter finished telling her mother not only about how long they've known each other, but also the situation he's in right now. Javier also had to explain how he got kicked out of his old apartment.

"My God, I can't imagine what you must be going through." Rita said with a solemn look.

"Yeah, and probably I would've been at my lowest point if it weren't for Lori." Javier gave Lori a warm smile as the beautiful blondie smiled back at him, before looking back at Rita. "Anyway, she brought me here because I need a place to stay. I hope it is not asking too much, Mrs. Loud., but this is the only option I have left."

"Are you kidding? Of course it's not too much trouble! You're welcome to stay here as long as you want!" Rita replied cheerfully.

"For real? Thank you so much, Mrs. Loud!" Javier said with his voice full of joy, but then he just remembered something he almost forgot as he took the envelope out of the pocket of his pants and handed it to Rita. "By the way, um... This is all the money I have for the rent. I kinda spent it on food, but I hope this will be enough."

Rita looked at the envelope in disbelief, before gazing back at the young man. "Javier... You don't have to do this." She said softly as she gently pushed the envelope away.

"What?" He said out of confusion and surprise.

"You don't owe us anything!" Lori added as she stood up with her determined eyes. "We own this apartment, but we would NEVER make your life a living hell like that old fart! You're going to live with us, free of charge!"

"I... I don't know what to say..." Javier muttered as the tears started welling up in his eyes. For the first time in a long time, he never felt so happy. Suddenly, someone handed him a napkin before he looked up and saw it was Leni, smiling kindly at him. Smiling her back, Javier took the napkin and dried the tears. "You're all very kind, y'all. But I still feel like I should return the favor, there must be something I can do."

"We can work this out another time, but for now let's take you to your new apartment, shall we?" Rita stood up and went to pick up the available apartment keys before she, along with Lori, Leni and Javier exited the apartment. "I'll be back, Lily! I'm gonna show our new neighbor his apartment!"

"Okay." Lily replied while she went back to playing her videogame.

So the girls led the young man across the hallway to find his new one. "Let me tell you, we've always wanted to have a neighbor in this building, so I'm sure my other daughters would love to meet you. Speaking of which, have you met some of them?"

"Yeah, Lynn almost hit me in the face with a soccer ball, Lucy gave us a fright when she sneaked upon us, and we saw Lisa almost blowing up her apartment with one of her experiments." Javier responded as he and both women shared a laugh. "But Lori told me I still have to meet the rest of the family."

"That's right, Luan is on her comedy stand and Luna is playing with a band, but they'll be back soon. Linka just called me to let me know she's gonna stay at a friend's house. As for Lana and Lola, they're on the third floor, but you'll meet them at any moment. Lori told you a little more about us, didn't she?"

"Oh yeah, I actually heard about you back in Royal Woods. And I gotta say, this is gonna be an interesting experience living with all of you." Javier let out a nervous chuckle, which didn't go unnoticed by Rita.

"Oh you don't have to worry about that. My daughters are actually great after you get to know them. Alright, we're here."

They stood in front of the second door to the right, as Rita unlocked it and opened the door before everyone entered. The place was completely empty, but what amazed Javier was that the apartment looked spacious and had a great view of the city's street by the window.

"Wow... This is cool." Javier said with a smile as he strolled across his new apartment, looking around like he's in the middle of a palace.

"We're sorry there's no furniture here, but luckily we can lend you an air mattress so you don't have to sleep on the floor." Lori said.

"That would be great, and don't worry about the furniture, I just have to get some more money from my matches and I'll be able to buy stuff for this." Javier replied as he placed his hand on the wall, but then he felt something odd the moment he touched it. Retrieving his hand, he looked over his palm and it was now covered with dust, before looking back at the wall where the outline of his hand was imprinted on it. "Um... Question, when was the last time you cleaned here?"

"Umm... When did we clean here?" Rita asked her daughters with an unsure look.

"Uuuuuhhhh..." Lori and Leni definitely didn't know how to answer.

It has become clear that this apartment really needs some dusting, and this was a huge embarrassment to help a new tenant settle in.

"We're so sorry, Javier. We never thought about checking the other apartment because we didn't expect someone would ever come to stay here, and if they did, well... We could scare them off." Rita said after she, Lori, Leni and Javier walked out before closing the door. "Tell you what, we're gonna start cleaning there by tomorrow and we'll make sure everything is spotless."

"It's okay, Mrs. Loud. I appreciate how much you want to do this for me." Javier reassured her with a smile. "Although, if I can't stay there, then where am I going to sleep in?" He inquired.

"Hmm, I'm not sure if you could stay at my place, Lily wouldn't like that idea. So I guess you could stay in one of my daughter's place." Rita said while scrubbing her chin thoughtfully.

"Oh! He can stay in my apartment!/Oh! He can stay in my apartment!" Lori and Leni responded with their hands raised, but then they exchanged a glance when they were surprised that they both said the same thing at the same time.

"Oh, I thought you would never ask him." Leni said while rubbing the back of her head awkwardly.

"I could tell you the same." Lori agreed, also feeling uncomfortable about it. "Um... If you want, he can-"

"No, no, no. He can totes stay with you! I don't mind." Leni insisted reassuringly with a smile, but if someone would've looked closer to her, they would've noticed the hint of jealousy behind her smile.

Lori was about to insist he should stay with her, but she's aware Leni's well-known for putting others' needs before her own, so at some point she shouldn't refuse her generosity. With a resigned shrug, she turned to Javier. "As I was saying, you should stay at my place tonight."

"Are you sure?" Javier asked with honest hesitation on his face.

"Well duh, there's no way I'm gonna let you sleep in the hallway, what kind of friend would I be?" Lori replied sternly with her arms crossed.

"She's got a point Javier, it's best you take that offer and it's only for one night." Rita nodded in agreement.

Javier already knew there's no point to refuse the generosity Lori and Rita were giving him, but the truth was he was anxious at the idea of staying one night with Lori. It's not the first time he had a roommate, but with a childhood friend who's also a blond-haired bombshell was a different story. Though on the other hand, it would be nice to spend some time with a long-time friend and maybe make up for not being with her for ten years.

"Alright, that's a deal." He finally gave the answer with determination.

"Awesome!" Lori exclaimed with her hands shaking in excitement. She then dug her hand into her pocket before taking out her car keys. "You can go back to the parking lot and get your stuff from my car, I'll be waiting for you at my apartment, it's on the third floor, first door to the left."

"Got it, thank you Lori." Javier smiled at her as he headed to the stairs.

"Oh, let me help you with your luggage! Like, you could need an extra pair of hands!"

"You know, I've never seen you so happy in a while." Rita stated, earning a surprised reaction from her eldest daughter.

"Oh, well, you know, we were friends in highschool, that's not much of a big deal." Lori replied as she let out a nervous laugh.

The answer didn't convince Rita as her smile disappeared and was replaced with a suspicious look. "Is that so? I mean, I understand he's your friend, but I've never seen you so excited to have him around you."

"Oh please, there's literally nothing special between us. We're just gonna have some sort of sleepover and that's that. Anyway, I have to go, Javier must be getting his luggage by now and I have to be in my apartment. Good night, mom!" And so Lori bid farewell before going downstairs, leaving her mother unimpressed by her claim.

"That's funny, when you said there's "literally" nothing special about you and Javier, makes me think there is." Rita said with an amused smirk, but she shook her head and headed back to her apartment.

****

A few moments later, there was a knock on the door before Lori came in and opened it, it was Javier and Leni holding his baggage. Lori told them they can leave the bags in the living room and they arranged them next to the couch so they don't get in the way.

"Oof, alright, that's it." Javier said as he straightened his back, before turning to Leni with a smile. "Thank you for your help, Leni." He said as he placed the bags on the floor.

"Don't mention it, I'm just glad you're gonna live with us from now on." Leni replied as she started to leave while Javier followed her until he stood in the doorway. She turned around with her arms behind her back and smiled at Javier. "If there's something you need from me, my apartment is right next door."

"Thank you Leni, maybe someday I'll pay you a visit." Javier said, nodding his head with genuine interest.

Leni grew a smile at his promise, before wrapping her arms around his neck. But she didn't stop from there, she inched closer to his face and gave him a peck on his cheek. This stunned the young man as she looked up at him with a blush on her face.

"I'm glad we could see each other again after a long time..." She muttered, clasping her hand on his cheek. Javier was slightly stiffened up just by feeling her touch, but that only lasted briefly before she stepped away from him, bringing back her usual cheerful self as she winked at him. "Have a swell night, Javier!" And she walked off.

Javier was flabbergasted while trying to process what just happened, it's like he just saw a side of Leni he never knew before. Nevertheless, he let this slide as he went back inside and proceeded to go to the living room.

"Nice place you got there." Javier said with a whistle, complimenting the expensive-looking furniture Lori had, such as a glass coffee table, the leather couch, including a plasma screen TV.

"Thanks, this is one of the perks of being the owner of a prestigious hotel." Lori answered while standing upright.

Javier quirked an eyebrow at the hint of smugness in her tone, and as he took a glance over her flawless body, he could assume there might be more reasons why she's having a luxurious lifestyle. But he shook it off. "Anyway, I think I should take a shower. I don't even remember the last time I took a bath." He said as he smelled his arm.