The Playeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louis finally pulls out of her. Keith sits up and holds Madeline's limp body against him. Her head rests against his shoulder. Her sex still clings to his cock.

Keith looks at Ted. "Ready to lose it?" he asks.

Ted is already naked. Dave watches Ted put his hands on Madeline. Keith moves out from under her. Ted lays her back down on the table.

This is the moment Dave's been dreading. The other men were just cock-providers. But Ted is competition. A suit-wearer. A church-goer. A nice guy. Everything he isn't.

Madeline is just recovering from her stupendous and stupefying orgasm. She opens her eyes to see Ted above her. A shiver runs through her. She feels self-conscious. Nervous. Curious. She realizes something. This is the moment she's been waiting for.

She looks into Ted's eyes, and he looks into hers. He's holding back, but there's no question from the intensity of his gaze how much he wants to take her.

She looks at Dave. She gasps. If she couldn't read his expression before, she can't mistake it now. He's furious.

She feels Ted's cock touch her raw sex. "Wait—" she says.

Ted hesitates, but then he starts to press into her.

"Wait!" she shouts. "Red!"

Ted freezes. "Did you say—"

"Red," she says.

Ted stands up and backs away. He looks between Madeline and Dave. They all do.

Dave looks stunned. He watches Madeline stand up. She stumbles towards him. She can't walk without wincing.

Dave catches her in his arms as she falls against him.

"Dave, I love you," she says. "I love you." She looks up at him. Tears form in her eyes. They run down her face, down her neck and chest. Rinsing her skin like holy water.

"Even after this? You didn't find another cock you liked more? You still haven't tried Ted's." His voice is low and cold.

She shakes her head. "I don't want them," she says. "I love you. I need you. I need you to—I need you to need me, too."

He looks at her. His expression softens.

"Please, Dave. You're the only man I've ever loved, you're the only man I ever want to love."

He looks at her with passion. He kisses her. He kisses her roughly, then slowly, then roughly again. He pushes her backwards to the coffee table, pushes her down onto it. She moans eagerly. She opens her legs for him.

"Yes, Daddy, please take me," she breathes. "Make me yours."

"You are mine," he snarls. He thrusts his cock into her.

She screams. His cock razes her abused sex. It feels hellish and heavenly.

"Mine only," he growls. "Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy," she nods quickly.

But then he takes his cock out of her. She whimpers and looks pleadingly at him.

"Beg me to fuck you," he orders.

She looks at him with big eyes. She takes a deep breath. "Please...fuck me," she whispers. The word tastes strange on her lips.

He grins. "Louder. So everyone can hear you."

She hesitates.

He pinches her nipple.

"Ahh!" she screams. "Fuck me, Daddy, please!"

He does. He buries his cock into her. He pounds her with all the fury, all the jealousy, all the lust he built up from watching other men enjoy her. And even worse, from watching her enjoy them.

Madeline moans. Her nails dig into his back. Her legs wrap around him and pull him closer to her.

With all the other men, she experienced pleasure in the extreme. Violent orgasms. A lot of new ways to feel good. But nothing compares to having Dave take her and make her his.

She feels another orgasm swelling inside her. She wants it so badly, from him. But there's something more important she needs from him first. She needs to know.

"Daddy," she breathes, "do you love me?"

He looks into her eyes. They're fearful.

"Of course I do," he admits. "I'll break any rule for you, Madeline."

He kisses her deeply, lustfully, lovingly. She comes. Her head tilts, her back arches, her soul floats somewhere between Heaven and Earth.

"My little Madeline," he murmurs. "I love you so much."

As her orgasm drowns her, she feels his voice against her lips. Breathing life into her.

• ⚙ ☸ ❂ ☸ ⚙ •

Dave stands in front of the church doors. He balks.

"Please, Dave, just this once," she smiles.

"You let your girlfriend take you to church one time, and pretty soon you're eating someone's body and blood."

She laughs.

"We don't have to come back next week if you don't want to," she says.

"Don't you go tricking me now," he says.

She giggles, but he's only half-joking.

They walk through the doors. He's uneasy. If he weren't holding Madeline's hand, his hand would be a fist.

The room is full of people. How can this many people be delusional? Fucking religion. If there's one thing he has to give it credit for, it's gaslighting more people than he ever could.

She lets go of his hand for a moment to dip her fingers in the water and make the sign of the cross. She slips her hand back into his. He can feel the remnants of the water on her skin. And now, on his.

"Where do you want to sit?" she asks.

"The make-out section," he grins.

"What?" she giggles.

He leads her to an empty pew off to the side and in the back. He watches her kneel and make the sign of the cross. He stands as tall as he can as he stomps into the pew. He sits down and puts his arm around her as if this were his living room.

The priest (the actual priest) begins the service. It's as boring as Dave remembers. He's going to make it as interesting as he can.

"Show us, O Lord, your mercy," the priest says.

"And grant us your salvation," the room replies.

Dave whispers, "You can have my salivation any time."

She playfully hits him on the shoulder. Not too hard, of course, so no one else will notice.

Dave waits for the service to end. Talking happens. Singing happens. He puts his hand on Madeline's knee, but she pushes it off. He lets her. She keeps her eyes straight ahead.

"Christ has died, Christ is risen, Christ will come again."

Dave whispers, "You know what else is risen?"

She smiles and shakes her head in disbelief.

"You know who else will come again?" he grins.

She has to stop herself from laughing. "Stop it, Dave," she whispers.

He puts his hand on her knee. She tries to push it away, but he doesn't let her. He slips his hand under her skirt. She gasps. She shakes her head, but he moves his hand higher up her thigh.

He puts his lips to her ear. "Madeline, I want you to know that if this church weren't so important to you, I'd gladly get you kicked out of it." He kisses her ear. "I want to pin you down on this pew, push your panties to the side, and fuck you for hours."

She gasps.

"Would you like that?"

She shakes her head. But by now, he knows what that means.

He runs his hands over her thighs, and then he takes his hand out from under her skirt. She breathes a sigh of relief, but it's only a little relief. His words are still touching her thoughts.

At one point, Madeline kneels down on the padded bar to pray. She feels Dave's hand on her lower back. She whips her head around to look at him. She shakes her head and looks pleadingly at him.

His hand slips lower. She starts to sit back on the pew, but he pushes her back to her knees.

She feels his hand slip over her bottom, then under her skirt. She quickly reaches back to push at his hands, but he's too strong. His fingers reach her panties. He pushes them to the side and enters her. She suppresses a moan. She's grateful that the sound of everyone's singing is masking the sound of her whimpers.

He leans close to her ear. "Such a slut," he murmurs. "Letting a man finger-fuck you in church."

She gasps.

"Tell me what a bad girl you've been."

She covers her face with her hands.

"Say it. Say that you've been a bad girl."

"I've been a bad girl," she whispers.

"Yes, you have," he sneers. "Pray all you want. Daddy's still going to make you repent later."

She whimpers. She surrenders herself to the feeling of his fingers. Soon, she comes. She clasps her hands tight together and presses them to her mouth. Her eyes roll closed. Anyone looking at her would see a woman in exceptionally passionate prayer.

Her head falls forward on her hands. She catches her breath. He pulls his fingers out.

She climbs back onto the pew. She looks at her feet. She's too afraid to look anywhere else. Someone might see her smiling.

He kisses her ear. "Shall I fuck you now?"

She shakes her head. "No, Daddy," she whispers.

"No?"

She gives him a distressed look.

"All right, love," he says. He holds her hand. "Not this time. We'll be back next week."

She look into his eyes, and she smiles. She smiles with all the sacredness of her heart.

1...456789