The Playmaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't really need to cover your boobs, I've seen your boobs, Nina," he told her, taking a few steps towards the bed. Nina's face flushed and she looked back towards Connor.

"Twelve years ago, not recently," she quickly clarified for him, her eyes wide. "What do you want? Why are you in here?" She turned back to Tyler, demanding.

"Just... took a chance on a hunch. Thought... this could be fun." Tyler's grin was wicked. Connor's eyebrows came together, his gaze traveling between Nina and Tyler. Was he being set up somehow?

"No, Tyler," she shook her head, staring daggers at him. "Leave." Her arms have not left her chest, she continued to cover herself.

"Hear me out, I think you'd really enjoy this, Nina." Tyler came closer. Connor was having a difficult time wrapping his brain around what was happening here. Was Tyler trying to persuade Nina into a threesome? Why was neither of them talking to him about it? He wasn't particularly interested in sharing with another guy. And yet his cock twitched at the thought for some reason and the erection that had deflated when Tyler came in was starting to bounce back.

"Tyler, no," Nina hissed at him.

"You gotta look at it this way - you get double the attention in this, two sets of hands on you, two sets of mouths. Come on, don't tell me you've never had a fantasy about something like this." Tyler stood next to the bed now, towering over Nina who was sitting closest to the edge. Her eyes were wide looking up at him, her face crimson, her lips pressed tightly together. She looked back towards Connor, her eyes questioning why he wasn't jumping in to object to Tyler as well.

"Listen, man, she doesn't want to do this. Just... let it go." Connor was still shellshocked and that was the best he could manage at the moment. His brain whirred with the strangeness of this situation. Tyler looked over at him, his eyes glinting.

"Here's the thing though, I think she actually does want to do this. I think in theory, she finds it a turn on, but she's a little afraid to actually follow through on it." Tyler explained.

"Tyler, don't be an asshole. Just fucking leave." Nina glared at her friend.

"If she says no, then it's a no. You need to respect that." Connor had no idea what these words were that were coming out of his mouth now. He had no idea why he was reacting the way that he was. He didn't want to force anything on anyone, it wouldn't feel right. He's never been that guy. But at the same time, he seemed hesitant to completely shut the door on this possibility. Cause it could be hot, right? Maybe if she actually agreed to try it, this wouldn't be a terrible experience.

"I think maybe you have it in your head that this is a really slutty thing to do," Tyler sat down on the bed next to Nina and she took a scoot away from him, towards Connor. "That doing stuff with two guys is like instant slut status, but it's not. First of all, this is just between us," Tyler's hand rested on Nina's knee. "No one has to know about it. It's not about bragging rights, it's about doing something that feels really good. We're all adults here. It's not like we discuss all our sexual conquests with our friends." Nina sucked in a breath. "Right?" Tyler looked to Connor, looking for confirmation. Connor didn't know what to do. He didn't nod in agreement nor did he jump in to oppose what Tyler was saying. "You're an adult, right, Connor?" He nodded then. "Secondly, I know you're a good girl, Nina. I know you are. I know that you don't have one-night stands and you don't usually dive into sleeping with someone without dating them for a while." Tyler's gaze switched to Connor. "You know, years ago, in college, we dated for a bit, and after a good half-a-dozen dates all I could get from Nina was a handjob. She wouldn't sleep with me. Wouldn't even give me head."

"God, Tyler, I was eighteen!" Her face was newly red. "I haven't done that with anyone yet, at that point."

"See, like I said, she's a good girl." Tyler's hand seemed to have moved up higher on her thigh. "You're not a slut and this won't make you one." Tyler gently took her wrist, pulling it to himself, away from her chest. His thumb rubbed over the sensitive spot just above her palm. "What were you doing when I came in?" Tyler looked between the two of them, but neither answered him. His eyes scanned over them. "Looks like you may have been down each other's pants by now." Tyler's hand lifted from her thigh and came up to cup her face. Nina stiffened but didn't pull away. "Why don't you be a good girl and go back to stroking Connor's cock. It's not nice to leave a guy hanging."

Connor couldn't believe what Tyler was saying. How was this happening?! There was so much commanding presence in the way that Tyler spoke that Connor couldn't even think of how to respond to this. Nina didn't move right away. Silence hung between the three of them. Nina's eyes cast downward, into her lap. Tyler moved the hand he had on her face to her other wrist, the one that still clung to covering her breasts, and gently moved it away, setting her hand down on Connor's knee. Her gaze followed where her hand rested. Tyler moved closer to her, leaning into the side of Nina's face, kissing her along the jawline and then nearly whispering into her ear.

"It'll be good, I promise," he told her, so quietly Connor could barely hear the words. He added something else after that, which Connor couldn't hear at all and Nina drew in a deep breath.

Her hand rested on Connor's knee while Tyler kissed her jaw, her neck, down to the collar bone. Nina and Connor sat on the bed, their legs stretched out in front of them, facing out into the room while Tyler sat facing in the opposite direction, towards the headboard, next to Nina. Connor felt lost. The situation was so alien to him, he didn't know what to do. As much as he preferred not being the one to make the first move, that feeling only intensified now, because even though Nina had stopped outright protesting and was no longer insisting that Tyler leave, she still didn't seem like a willing participant, which put doubts in Connor's head.

Nina avoided looking at Connor's face and he couldn't decipher the look on hers to understand what she was feeling. The best he could tell, Nina was thoroughly conflicted, as if she wanted this to happen and simultaneously entirely terrified of it. Her hand slowly moved up his thigh, making his cock stir again. He switched his gaze to what Tyler was doing. He leaned over Nina's breast, holding it in his hand, and sucked on her nipple. She breathed heavier, her hand reaching into Connor's pants and wrapping around his cock again. He let out a breath, the feeling of her stroking his cock seemed to be so much more intense now than before Tyler came in. After a moment, seeing that Nina was tentatively taking some initiative on this, he decided that Tyler must have been right, that even though she had some reservations and was definitely more on the timid side with men than in other situations, she must not have actually been against it. He brought his hand back into her jeans, inside her panties, finding her folds slick. Oh fuck, they were actually doing this!

It wasn't anything that Connor ever imagined or fantasized about, his imagination was mostly tame, but he definitely found it to be exciting now that they were doing it. Tyler smirked at him, making brief eye contact, then moved to shimmy Nina's jeans and panties off of her. He got her socks as well, on the way down, leaving Nina fully naked in front of them. Tyler was still fully dressed and Conner's pants and boxers sat low on his hips, his cock peeking out over the top. He let his eyes roam, admiring Nina's beautiful body and the hard pink nipples. He was gentle with his touch, slowly thrusting two fingers inside her and circling her clit. Tyler seemed to be rougher. He had gone back to working on Nina's nipples and she whimpered at the way he twisted her nipples between his fingers.

Nina turned, pulling out of Tyler's reach, hooked her hands in the top of Connor's jeans and boxers, and pulled them down his thighs. Then she knelt next to him and put her mouth over his cock, taking him in. It felt absolutely fantastic. Her tongue rolled over his cock, licking and sucking with the perfect amount of pressure, and if Connor had any remaining doubt about Nina being into this, it was gone now.

****

"I told you'd be into this!" Tyler's voice sounded smug behind her. She could hear him stripping out of his clothes while she went down on Connor. Everything inside her vibrated with equal parts fear, excitement, and confusion. She couldn't deny that being touched by Tyler and Connor simultaneously felt amazing. The feeling seemed to be heightened by the knowledge that the hands on her belonged to two different people. She didn't anticipate enjoying this and Tyler was wrong, she'd never had a fantasy about anything like this. But she couldn't completely relax, she couldn't fully give herself over to appreciating this experience. She was afraid of Tyler and what he planned on doing.

She knew him to be aggressive and pushy but still couldn't believe the way he weaseled his way in with them. She was afraid he'd hurt her, that he'd take it too far, somehow. And she wasn't sure that Connor would step in and stop him.

Connor definitely seemed apprehensive about the whole thing and didn't jump right into it with the kind of gusto that Tyler had. He seemed passive, taking his cues from her, but he wasn't sensing her fear. He wasn't catching on to the fact that Tyler intimidated her.

"Don't fight this. It's still going to happen. Just try to enjoy it," Tyler had whispered into her ear after he promised her that it would be good. She felt like a hostage after that comment, as if she'd be safe as long as she complied.

Tyler reached over and tucked Nina's hair behind her ear while her mouth was on Connor and it felt awkward to her. He watched her sucking another guy's cock and wanted a better, unobstructed view. He sat next to her, taking her hand and moving it to his own erection, guiding her to stroke him with his hand over hers.

"Mmm, this is really good," Tyler ran a hand through her hair. "How does it feel to have a hold of two cocks at the same time?" Nina didn't want to answer him. It was pretty exciting, but she didn't want to admit it. Connor and Tyler both had fairly impressive cocks, both long and straight and thick, Tyler's slightly thicker than Connor's. Tyler reached over, between her legs, rubbing his fingers firmly through her slit. "Fuck, Nina, you're really enjoying this, huh?! God, your pussy's dripping." He pressed his fingers to her clit, setting off a chain reaction. Nina moaned around Connor's cock in her mouth and he grunted at the feeling of that. "Why don't you finish Connor off? Let him shoot his first load off." Nina didn't miss that qualifier - first. Tyler anticipated this to go for a while, with multiple rounds, which ratcheted up the anxiety Nina had about this. How many loads of cum would she be expected to swallow?

Her hand faltered on Tyler as the thought materialized in her head. She imagined some sort of relentless fuck-fest where they just kept taking turns with her, coming again and again, wearing her down until she passed out. This idea didn't excite her at all.

"Don't stop. I'm so close," Connor's voice was ragged, bringing her back into the moment. She must have fallen out of rhythm with him too when Tyler's words jarred her. She looked up at Connor, her mouth still on his cock, but he had his eyes closed, his head thrown back.

"Take him a little deeper, let him feel the back of your throat." She felt Tyler's hand on the back of her head, lightly pressing her down onto Connor's cock.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," Connor announced. She was glad for the warning. He shot straight to the back of her throat and Nina struggled to keep up with swallowing. Tyler's hand was still holding her down, but when she tried to pull up, it yielded. He didn't seem to be truly forcing her, just encouraging. She came up for air, taking big gulps.

"Easy now," Tyler petted her head.

"That was fucking fantastic," Connor declared, laying back on his bed and rubbing his hands over his face.

"Good job, Nina," Tyler was smiling at her. "Lay back, take a little break. Let me give you a little reward for how well you sucked that cock and swallowed all that cum." Tyler's commentary made her blush. She laid back on the bed, next to Connor. "Spread your legs wider," he instructed her. She followed his direction, feeling a bit calmer now, more relaxed.

Tyler dove into her pussy with his mouth, running his tongue through her folds. Her back arched up off the bed on his first pass-through. All of her nerve endings seemed to be extra sensitive, firing off pleasure throughout her body. He sucked on her sensitive skin, making her leg twitch. She felt Connor at her side. His head ducked down and drew a nipple into his mouth. A loud moan escaped her mouth as sensations soared through her. Nina lifted up her head to get a visual of what was happening to her. Tyler's face was deep between her legs, his nose brushing up against her clit while Connor was on her right, licking circles around her nipple with his tongue.

"Oh God, oh God, oh fuck..." Nina chanted out as her body shuddered through an orgasm. Her hips bucked up towards Tyler's face, her stomach pulled in tight, and she felt her pussy contracting in spasms.

"That was so hot," Connor whispered near her face, then turned her towards himself and kissed her intensely, his tongue crashing into hers. She could feel the kiss right down to her toes. It was so much more than the way Connor had kissed her earlier in the night.

Tyler's hand reached out and tucked her hair behind her ear again. He was next to her now, on the opposite side from Connor. She broke the kiss to turn her head and look over at him. He was kneeling next to her face, stroking his thick erection.

"Don't forget about the one person who hasn't come yet," Tyler reminded her, a smug grin on his face. Nina turned towards him, a bit of apprehension flowing through her at the size of his cock. He leaned in closer, tapping the head of his cock against her lips. "I bet you're a superstar at giving head, Nina."

She opened her mouth for him, accepting his cock inside. She swirled her tongue around the shaft, taking him deeper and Tyler groaned. He pressed in, fucking her mouth in a measured, controlled way. She tried to steady her breathing and her racing heart, telling herself that this was ok, that he was being careful and considerate and there was nothing to be afraid of. Connor's hands were on her body, kneading her breasts, roaming down to her ass, then over her hip and to her pussy. He slid his fingers through her seam. Everything still felt sensitive and swollen between her legs from the intense orgasm she had from Tyler's mouth. Every touch from Connor felt electric. She squirmed, the tingling sensation radiating from Connor's fingers. He pressed two of them inside her, moving them in and out with increasing speed. She moaned around Tyler's cock.

"Oh fuck yeah," Tyler reacted. "Do you want Connor to fuck you, while you keep sucking my cock? He's ramrod hard again, babe, he could take you. Do you want to feel two cocks inside you at the same time?"

She really wished the thought of that didn't turn her on as much as it did because as soon as the words were out of Tyler's mouth, she felt her channel squeeze around Connor's fingers, igniting an orgasm. She moaned around Tyler's cock again, closing her eyes tight, her body shuddering and clenching.

"I'd say that's a yes!" Tyler chuckled, brushing his fingers through her hair. It felt gentle and affectionate. Connor was still touching her pussy, moving his fingers through her wet slit. "Why don't you get a condom, man?" Tyler addressed Connor and she felt a loss of his fingers on her. Her heart rate was speeding up again. This seemed like the dirtiest of all the things in this whole scenario, to be sucking a guy's cock while another one fucks you. "Let's rearrange a little bit," Tyler suggested, pulling his cock out of her mouth.

Nina sat up. Tyler scooted up on the bed, sitting himself down against the headboard, a pillow behind his back, his legs spread open with his cock standing up tall in his lap. Connor rolled a condom onto himself, just to the side. She felt unease filling her again. Was she really going to do this? What would happen if she said no? Did she want to say no? Was it fair, after the fact that Tyler had given her an incredible orgasm with his mouth?

"Nina," Tyler's voice had a bit of sternness in it, commanding her to look at him. She was sitting back on her knees, her butt on her feet, her hands folded in her lap, her lips pressed together. "Don't freeze up on me now. Get out of your head. You can do this. You want to do this." She looked up at Connor.

"It's up to you, Nina," he reassured her. At least he wasn't going to push her if she decided to back out. Tyler reached out a hand and cupped her face, giving her a gentle pull toward him.

"Has anyone here called you a slut, Nina?" She shook her head slightly. "This is just fun, we're just doing what feels good. Come," he pulled her closer, "get that pretty little mouth of yours back on my cock. That was so good." He positioned her between his legs, her hands resting on either side of his thighs. She was up on her knees, her ass sticking up for Connor to take her from behind. He didn't approach right away, still standing off to the side, rubbing his fist over his sheathed dick. Tyler gathered her hair back, collecting it in his fist at the back of her neck, and gave her head a nudge towards his waiting cock. She lowered her mouth over him, taking him in again. He groaned, watching her. "That's it, there you go. Good girl, suck that cock." He leaned forward slightly, moving her knees further apart, then slipping his hand between her legs and dragging his fingers through her wet pussy. "Good to go," he told Connor.

Connor positioned himself behind her. She felt his knees against hers, then his fingers rubbing over her opening, then the tip of his cock notched against it, starting to press in. She felt him filling her, stretching her pussy. She couldn't deny the fact that this felt amazing. Connor wasn't rushing. He held onto her waist, slowly pushing in and pulling out, letting her adjust to the feel of him. Tyler guided her head on and off her cock, setting the rhythm. Nina felt herself relax a bit, surrendering to what both men were doing. She lowered herself down to her elbows and the way her nipples brushed against the bed added another pleasant sensation. She angled her eyes up to look at Tyler. He was watching Connor fucking her. He switched his gaze to her and smiled, catching her eye.

"You're doing so good," Tyler encouraged her, his voice soft. "We're gonna take this a little deeper and I'm gonna come." Connor chuckled behind her.

"Whatever you said to her made her tighten so hard around my cock," Connor informed them.

"Good. I like to see Nina enjoying this," with that, he applied a bit more pressure to her head, pushing her further down onto his cock. She could feel him at the back of her throat. He pushed his hips up, rocking into her open mouth. He seemed to be matching Connor's rhythm so that both cocks pushed into her at the same time and retreated together. The realization of this produced a surge of arousal for Nina and Connor grunted, likely feeling it too. "Here it comes," Tyler announced and in the next second his cock tightened and erupted, spilling cum into Nina's mouth. He held her there with the same gentle pressure as before, while she worked on swallowing. There was just too much this time and Connor's thrusting from behind made it more difficult to concentrate on the task. Some of the cum ran back down Tyler's cock, towards his balls. He let out a deep breath, then leaned down towards her ear. "Be a good girl and clean that up for me," he told her.