The Pleasure Addicts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going to believe this," Mike whispered in Dana's ear, "but I need to go."

"You mean to the toilet," Dana asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Uh huh."

"Just to pee," Dana asked, with a grin.

"Uh huh."

Dana burst into laughter. Mike kissed her ear. Then she broke away from Mike. She slowly sank to her knees before him. She looked up at him and smiled.

"Really? Are you sure Dana," he asked, laughing softly.

"Oh, absolutely Mike," Dana said. "It will drive Peter crazy, when I tell him and I love this sort of thing, when I'm in a submissive mood."

"Wow, you are dirty Dana."

"I told you so."

Mike took a step back from Dana. He took his shaft in his fingers and aimed his large cock at her. He relaxed and smiled. She quickly threw her head back, closed her eyes and her jaw dropped. Mike couldn't believe his sister-in-law was willing to do this.

A trickle of urine sprang from his cock. It fell over Dana's face. Then a hard stream of piss erupted from the tip and struck Dana. She flinched. She dropped her head. Then she threw her head back again.

"Oh my God," Dana screamed. Then she laughed and held up her hands as the urine broke against her face, splashed against her chest and ran between her large breasts.

Mike grinned. He aimed for Dana's open mouth. She suddenly gagged and then coughed, her laughter abruptly cut short as the golden stream flowing hard and fast from Mike's cock entered her mouth and quickly grew into a bubbling swirling pool in her mouth.

She coughed and the urine in her mouth cascaded out, running over her bottom lip, down her jaw and neck, and over her body. Mike gently placed his hand on the back of Dana's head. He directed his pee all over her face and then back into her mouth. The golden clear fluid pooled again and again. Then finally it abated into a mere trickle, which Mike aimed at Dana's face, and then it was finished.

"Are you okay Dana," he asked as she winced, coughed and rubbed her face with her hands.

"Of course Mike. I wouldn't let you do that to me, if I didn't really want you to. Now come closer, so I can suck your cock."

He stepped in. Dana took the base in her fingers and dropped her head. He sighed and looked down at her red slick head as he felt her soft lips touch his tip. He sensed her mouth open tentatively and her hot breath flooded his knob. Then her lips closed in around him and then she was sinking down, accepting inch after inch of shaft in her mouth.

Mike stood there in the shower. The hot water beat down on his back. Dana ran her hands over his behind and cupped him there. Her head moved smoothly and her soft lips held him snugly. Her tongue rolled and swished along the underside. She sucked him vigorously. She slurped and squeaked on his cock.

Mike decided he had enjoyed enough. He reached down and grabbed Dana. His cock slipped from her lips and she looked at him confused. He pulled her to his feet.

"Mike," she asked and then she broke into a grin. "I guess we're not going downstairs then."

"No - not right now Dana."

Mike turned his wife's sister around and gently pushed her face first into the glass wall. He rubbed her pussy and then forced her legs apart.

"Oh God Mike," Dana hissed, her face and body pressed up against the steamy shell.

Mike adjusted his cock. He grinned at Dana from behind. He ran his hands up her body. She suddenly shrieked as he thrust.

"Oh God Mike!"

"Do you like that Dana?"

"Yes Mike! God, yes Mike!"

He sighed as his cock plunged up into her from behind. He drove up against her, grinding against her, nailing her, impaling her up to the hilt. He kissed her neck and ear. He held her soft throat with one gentle hand, while his other hand was around her ribs.

"Tell me, you love it Dana," Mike whispered.

"Oh I love it Mike! I love it!"

"Yeah," he asked, as he began to move in and out of Dana's beautiful body with short sharp strokes.

"Oh yeah Mike! Oh yeah!"

He was a murky figure in the steam. Only his moving hands could be clearly seen behind the glass. The side of her face, her big tits, her belly and her legs were wobbling creamy forms, squashed up and held in place by the smoky shower wall.

It felt so good to be inside Dana. She was the biggest meanest bitch to her husband, but Mike knew how to handle his beautiful domineering sister-in-law. He fucked her harder when she demanded to be fucked harder. The sounds coming from the glass cube, above the sizzle of the water hitting the floor, were all sharp regular slaps, girlish squeals and groans.

He withdrew his cock and she sighed. He turned her around to face him and she gasped. She lay back against the wall. He lifted her leg. They kissed deeply as he entered her again. Then they stared into each other's eyes.

He pulled her closer. Her eyes rolled and her eyelashes fluttered. Her jaw dropped again and again. He studied her features when she came. She grew red. He drilled her good and hard. The water from the shower poured down her trembling tense face and through her slick wet hair. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was wide.

She shook hard and opened her eyes and watched him. He laughed softly as she groaned in his face.

"AAAHHH MIIIKKKEEE! AWWW MMMIIIKKKEEE I'MMM CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!"

She screamed in his face. She clutched him and scratched him. Her legs grew weak, but he held her up.

He kissed her. He fucked her again. He enjoyed the sensation of driving his cock into her trembling squirting body. He pushed her up against the glass hard. She was still shrieking at him. A few strokes later he was building towards his own orgasm and she was settling down.

"I want to cum on your face Dana," he whispered in her ear.

Dana gasped. She nodded.

He pulled his hard dick out of her body. He stepped back. She sank slowly to the shower floor with a smile on her beautiful face.

"C'mon Mike, right here mister," she said, pointing at her face.

"Okay Dana," Mike groaned out, "I'm almost there."

He stood over her and stroked his cock with long quick strokes. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and threw her head back. The pleasure built with each soft jerk. Then the sensation reached a climactic peak.

"C'mon Mike!"

"OHHH GAWWWDDD DAAANNNAAA! AWWW! AWWW! AWWW!"

She started laughing loudly. Then she squealed and flinched, raising her hands. The semen flew between her open palms and slapped against her face. He shook hard and he swayed on the spot as he delivered.

Dana screamed. Mike groaned and laughed. Cum squirted into the air and landed all over her. Dana's face was streaked. Mike roared with release. He looked down at his sister-in-law and sprayed her.

He helped to her feet after he had finished and she stood under the shower and washed his fluid from her face and body.

"You think I'm a real slut, don't you Mike," Dana whispered as he kissed her ear and cheek.

"I sure do Dana," Mike whispered in her face. "I think you're a wonderful, beautiful and lovable slut."

She smiled and then they kissed softly. He held her against him.

"Come and sleep with me Dana," he whispered.

"You're adorable, but I want more Mike. I want to go downstairs and join the orgy. I want to find out if Peter is still alive or whether that Dom has killed him."

"For sure," Mike said.

He turned off the taps. They stepped out of the shower, reached for towels and then dried themselves.

Mike took Dana's hand in his. They left the bathroom. Lisa was sleeping soundly in Mike's bed. Her soft snores followed them out of the room.

He led her downstairs. The sounds of the orgy grew in volume, as they took the final steps and then turned the corner. They wandered down the long corridor, amidst the muffled groans and the dull regular thump of colliding bodies. Dana stopped before a closed door. Mike turned to her.

"Are you coming in," Dana asked him.

"No, I've had enough for tonight. I'm going to sleep with your mother."

"Wimp," Dana said, smiling.

The two of them kissed softly. She broke away. She turned, reached out and opened the door in front of her. The sound of moaning and groaning suddenly grew louder. Mike watched Dana enter the dark fetid room. He grinned at her and she grinned back. She closed the door.

Mike turned and walked back down the corridor. He ascended, step by step, to the second floor. He wanted to sleep with his mother-in-law in his arms. He quietly opened and closed his bedroom door. Lisa still lay curled up in a ball, on her side, in his large bed. He carefully pulled back the covers and slipped in next to her. He cuddled her and kissed her scalp.

"Neither of us are getting out of bed tomorrow," Mike whispered with a smile.

Lisa softly snored at Mike.

Meanwhile the orgy continued. Dana was at it all night. She was in the middle of it, moving from room to room and place to place, always willing and always ready for more. She made love to man after man after man. A well thrashed Peter found his beautiful wife. He approached her timidly as she left one dark room and prepared to enter yet another dark room.

"Come here Peter and get down on your knees," Dana said, pointing at the floor in front of her.

He came and dropped to his knees. He looked up at her with a smile on his face, while she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I don't know how many men I've been with tonight. I've lost count Peter."

He gasped. She turned away from him and opened the door in front of her. The wails and groans grew louder. She stepped inside and turned back to Peter.

"Please Dana," Peter whispered, "please let me come in as well."

"No Peter, you stay out here on your knees and just listen at the door. I'll moan nice and loud for you."

"Spoilsport," he said with a grin.

Dana considered her husband with a slight smile playing across her lips. Then she blew him a kiss. Then she started to laugh softly. Then she closed the door in his face.