The Pleasure Cruise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just need to hit the restroom, give me two secs," Lena said, disappearing with a sly smile.

I surveyed the room quickly, not really searching, just observing. I noticed a stack of documents on the counter next to me, including a Carnival reservation confirmation in the names of Lena Pangilinan and Brianna Jansen. Two passports sat on the desk: one American and one Philippine. Without intending to, I'd just discovered more about my partner than I'd wanted to, and I averted my eyes to the ceiling as I heard the toilet flush.

Lena reappeared with her cutoffs unzipped. "I hate to do this, but I'd feel more comfortable taking a quick shower first," she said, a hint of embarrassment in her voice. "I haven't shaved in a couple of days."

"I don't mind a little stubble, but if it would make you feel more comfortable, do what you gotta do," I responded.

She smiled her blinding white smile again, making me swoon just a little. "You can come watch if you want to."

I didn't need to be invited twice, and I stepped into the small bathroom as Lena, her back to me, dropped her cutoffs and panties in one motion, revealing a small but still shapely bottom. She then untied her bikini top and turned the water on in the shower, then stepped in, leaving the shower curtain open for my benefit as she eyed me. I closed the toilet lid and sat down on the only obvious seat in the small space.

Her body seemed even smaller naked than she had appeared when she was dressed. Her pitch-black hair, quickly wet under the spray, hung to her shoulder blades, and her eyes, so dark as to be nearly black, were lively as she started soaping her caramel-toned body. Her breasts were small, no larger than tennis balls, and perky, chocolate-coloured nipples with tiny areolas jutted out, erect. Her tummy was flat, with a cute outie belly button, and she had short, skinny legs on top of tiny feet. Her mound had a couple of days' worth of black stubble on it, though she'd clearly been shaving her legs, armpits, and bikini area. I couldn't see her most intimate area in detail with the direction she was facing. Now that I was finally seeing her in all her glory, I'd guess she was no taller than 5'1," and no heavier than a hundred pounds.

"My goodness, you're beautiful," I gushed as she beamed with pleasure. "I can't wait to fuck you."

"I'll be quick," she promised.

She started to lather her mound with soap as I became inspired and peeled my shirt off. Lena watched, with obvious interest, keeping her eyes locked on me as she started to shave between her legs. Her expression was enough to convince me to continue, and I unzipped my khakis, pulling them down as my cock, semi-erect, popped out, grateful to be free.

Lena smiled as she saw it for the first time. "Damn. I can work with that."

I easily stroked my dick into a full boner as Lena watched intently, her eyes flitting between my face and my hand on my cock. She'd stopped shaving herself with the job half-done, totally distracted, and suddenly she sighed and started gently rubbing up and down her slit with her middle finger. She started biting her lower lip, and I heard her breathing grow shallower.

"Fuuuuuck," she sighed, the pleasure building in her voice. We watched each other like that for a few minutes as the hot water cascaded down her tight body and her finger movements started to draw wet noises.

"I have to make myself stop so I can finish." She finally withdrew her finger from her cleft and then started shaving again, quickly, frantically, her concentration still focused only on my hand on my dick.

She finally finished, rubbing her hand over her area to find any rough patches, then, satisfied, spread her legs under the shower to rinse herself off. "It's not a perfect job, but I can't focus on this any more." She shut off the water, then, not bothering with a towel, brushed past me, hoisted herself onto the bathroom counter beside the sink, and spread her legs.

"No foreplay. Get inside me!"

I didn't have to be told twice, and I stood, facing her, and tapped the head of my dick against her folds. She had prominent inner labia dangling between her legs, and I found the warm, wet spot between them, then pressed. Lena groaned as her vagina first resisted, then accepted the intruder.

"Holy fuck, this is a good angle," she observed as I started slowly moving in and out of her.

"You're telling me," I agreed. "You're so tight."

"I'm tiny and you're huge," she smiled, "but I think it's the way I'm sitting too. You're bearing down on my g-spot with every stroke... my God!"

Her body was still dripping, and I let my hands roam up and down her figure as her sweat started to mix with water in the hot, steamy space. Her skin was slick with the moisture from the shower, and she was flushed head-to-toe. I noticed I was also flushed as I saw myself fucking her in the mirror behind her. I let my hands roam up and down her back, to her butt, and up her chest to her breasts, firm and perky as they bounced in rhythm with me fucking her. She was moving in sync with me with every movement I made. Her delicate face was clenched in pleasure as she quietly moaned with each breath. She wasn't a loud lover, but she was passionate, and I felt an instant chemistry with her that I'd never found after weeks with some partners in the past.

Lena's cunt was so tight I was having to fight to press inside her with every stroke, but she was also so wet that the exertions were incredibly pleasurable. I had a fabulous view of myself disappearing inside of her, bottoming out with each stroke, her dark inner lips gripping me with each thrust.

"If you keep that up, I think I could cum from this," Lena suddenly exclaimed in surprise.

"Isn't that supposed to happen?" I asked her.

"Yeah, but I've never cum from just penetration before," she revealed. "This angle is fucking crazy!"

I picked up speed as she grunted. I was glad she was already close, because I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last in her.

"Holy crap, I'm actually going to cum!" she exclaimed in surprise.

I felt her nails dig into my back and her legs tighten around me as her orgasm hit suddenly. She was holding her breath, not making a sound, as her body jolted, and I felt fast, hard contractions on my shaft as her opening squeezed me. The contractions were enough to send me over the edge, and I pressed as deeply as I could into her and came.

Lena held me in place as I started to soften inside her. She was shaking, still not making a sound, gripping me tightly, barely breathing. I picked her up, hands under her bottom, and carried her to the bed, where I gently lay her down as her pussy finally released its prey. I then lay beside her as she curled into me. I could feel her heart pounding rapidly as her chest pressed against mine.

She lay against me for a few minutes and I felt her heartrate finally start slowing down. "That was so fast," she finally managed, still seeming in shock.

"That was amazing," I glowed.

"That's never happened to me before," she gushed. "I don't know if it was the angle or your big fat dick or both, but that was crazy. I've never cum that fast before, and I've never cum just from penetration." She finally made eye contact with me, looking up. "Did that fulfill your stranger fantasy?"

"That was really hot," I said. "Did you share that fantasy?"

"I'd never thought about it before," she admitted, "but when you said what you said on the video, it struck something deep inside me. I had been planning to knock off enough easy things on the scavenger hunt to not finish last, but as soon as you said that, I couldn't stop thinking about it. My mind was so distracted that I didn't think to get your contact info, and I spent the rest of the scavenging time wondering how I was going to figure out how to get in touch with you again. I was so happy you were there when we tallied the points."

"I was happy to find you again, too," I said, smiling.

We lay in silence for a few moments, just breathing, feeling the ship's movement.

"Do you want to remain strangers?" I finally asked.

"It's a little awkward pillow-talking with a stranger," she said, smiling up at me. "So, you can leave right now if you feel like you have to, or we can chat a bit to get to know each other, and then fuck again as friends."

"I like the way you think," I laughed. "I'm Sean Corcoran."

"Lena Pangilinan." She offered her hand, and I shook it as she giggled. "I've never done that in that order before."

"Neither have I."

"Tell me about yourself, Sean Corcoran."

"I'm from Toronto. Both parents retired and still happily together, I have a younger sister who's a primary schoolteacher. I'm a finance guy, commercial lines insurance. Never married, no kids. My job title isn't important unless you really want to know, but I have a team of about one hundred people reporting to me, directly or indirectly. I'm here on the cruise with my best friend Lauren. We used to live together, but she's now living on the West Coast. She moved out there two years ago, and we hadn't seen each other in over a year, so this is a really good chance to spend some quality time together."

"Not that I care if you cheated on her, but you're just friends?" Lena asked suspiciously.

"Just friends, never hooked up, scout's honour," I swore.

"It's really cool how you can do that," she said. "I'd love to have a straight guy friend as close as you guys are with each other. I've had straight guy friends before, but in my experience they all eventually fall in love with you. It's bullshit."

"I'm sure I'm older than you, so maybe it'll change with age," I said.

"I'm 27," she volunteered.

"I'm 35," I countered. I paused as Lena suddenly shivered, and I covered both of us up with a blanket.

"Thanks. I was getting cold. I should have dried off first. At least this is Brianna's bed." She smirked.

"So how about you?" I asked.

"I'm originally from Baltimore, but I live in California now. I moved to the US from the Philippines when I was three. My Dad came over as a medical resident at Johns Hopkins and never left. I've lived in the US as far back as I can remember, but my parents and I still on green cards because my parents are planning to move back home when they retire. I'm planning to apply for citizenship, though; my brothers both have it from being born in the US. I'm the oldest child of three and only girl. I was a spoiled child." She grinned. "You know I'm here with a bachelorette party. I met all the girls at University of Maryland. We were Alpha Delta Pi sisters, though Hannah knew Andie from childhood. Plus, there's Allison; her I don't really know since she's Andie's kid sister."

"She seems like she doesn't really fit in," I observed, curious to hear the other side of the story.

"I've got nothing against her," Lena said. "I just don't know her, and I'm not the kind of person who's going to try to force someone to participate when they clearly don't want to be there. When we were in school together, Andie never talked about having a sister. I didn't even know she had one until after we graduated. They've got a weird family dynamic, and Olivia's somehow involved too, but mostly I'm just trying to stay out of it. Brianna was always my best friend. Andie, Hannah and Olivia I never expected to stay friends with after graduation, but here we are."

"What do you do for a living?" I asked.

"I'm in law school at Stanford."

"I'm impressed."

"Thanks. I like it, most of the time. But it's very stressful. Blowing off steam on vacation is totally necessary. This bachelorette has been fantastic for me. It's been great fun partying with old friends again. All that had been missing was getting laid. Until now." Lena gazed happily up at me, her face aglow.

The sex with Lena had been quick, passionate and explosive, but I wasn't feeling drained, and as I lay there with her tight, tiny nude body pressed into mine, I was starting to get hard again.

"Are you ready for round two?" I asked.

"I've been ready this whole time. I just was trying to be respectful since men usually need a few minutes to recharge." She reached up and started kissing me, slowly, tenderly. Her lips were soft and delicate, and she tasted of peppermint schnapps. I felt her damp, stringy hair fall on my shoulder as she used my body for leverage, and her tiny breast started pressing against my chest.

We made out under the blanket for several minutes. I let my hands roam her body, up and down her back, across her bottom, on the back of her neck. The intensity of her kisses started to pick up as her arousal grew, and soft sighs started to escape her. My erection grew under the blanket, and her roaming hand found it, starting to stroke it softly as she cooed her approval.

I rolled her onto her back, and she spread her legs as I cupped her breasts. Her nipples dug into my hands as I started kissing down her body, spending a lot of time on her neck and ears, then down to her chest and her breasts. I suckled on her nipples, one after the other, as she raised her hips off the bed, trying in vain to press her clit against any available part of my body. Her nails had started digging into my back again, and I felt gentle scratches as she fought against my teasing.

Finally, I kissed down her stomach, over her freshly-shaven mound, to her inner thighs, nibbling them as she tried to move her body to press her cunt into my face. I finally let her off the hook and dove between her legs. I licked up and down her inner lips, tasting her wetness, feeling the heat from her furnace, then pulled back to admire her vulva. She had missed a spot shaving in her haste, and there was a strip of black stubble on her left outer lip, but I wouldn't have cared before and still didn't. Her inner lips were scrunched together on the outside of her outer lips, and I could trace the opening with my fingertip up to her clit, hidden under a thick hood.

Suddenly, before I could attack her clit, she pushed me up, and motioned for me to lie down on my back. I did so, then she climbed on top of my face, then leaned over, taking my cock in her hand, as we began to 69.

Lena wasn't the best blowjob I'd ever had -- her tiny mouth could barely take more than the head of my cock -- but what she lacked in skill she made up in enthusiasm. She kept her hand moving as she licked and kissed my cock, and meanwhile, she was so full of movement that I found it hard to go down on her. All I wound up doing in the end was hold my tongue out slightly and let her grind her clit on my face, which she seemed to make her perfectly happy. She rotated her hips in a tight pattern as I felt the nub of her clit digging a circle into the flat of my tongue. I noticed, with satisfaction, the skill and intensity of her blowjob lose steam as she grew more and more distracted by the feelings in her pussy.

At length, once my face was soaked in her juices, she sat up and moved to look me in the eye. Her expression was wild.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Sean Corcoran," she demanded.

"Fuck me, Lena."

She mounted me, taking my cock in her hand and maneuvering it to her opening, then sinking down on, enveloping me in her heat and wetness. Looking at her straddling me, cowgirl-style, I had no idea where my length had disappeared to inside her tiny body, only that it felt so incomparably good. Her movements were athletic and confident on top, her hips rocking skillfully with speed and power. I rested my hands on her hips, feeling her muscles working as she fucked me.

She rode me for a few minutes like that, the bed creaking, Lena moaning softly, the movement of the ship at sea more noticeable to me now that I had nothing to do but lie there letting her go to town. Either Lauren had been right that the ship's movements were more noticeable at the ends of the ship than in the middle, or the sea had grown rougher. Or both.

In time, Lena slowed down, breathing hard. "Can we change positions?" She looked suddenly unsure of herself.

"Of course. What would you like?"

"There's only one position that makes me cum," she said shyly, her finger in her mouth.

"Back to the bathroom?" I asked.

Lena thought for a moment. "Until tonight, there was only one position I could cum in." She grinned. "The rest of the bachelorette is going to hear some glowing reviews of your performance this evening."

I smiled ear-to-ear. "Do what you need to do."

Lena released me, got out of bed, and knelt down on the floor beside the other bed, pulling out her suitcase. She went digging in an internal pocket and pulled out a small purple egg vibrator, showing it to me as she came back to the bed. I stood up as she lay down on the very corner of the bed, so close to the edge that her bottom was hanging over it. "OK, now come to me, standing up," she directed as I moved in close. "I put one leg up on your shoulder and the other one down, which is a good angle for my g-spot," she explained, moving her left leg onto my shoulder as she spoke. "Then with my legs open like this I can use my vibe on my clit." I moved in and slid easily back inside her, then started to thrust as Lena turned her toy on and set it carefully on the right spot.

Of the three positions we'd tried, this one was the one that felt the loosest, and Lena was the wettest she'd been, but her vagina was still incredibly tight-feeling. Her toy worked its magic as I thrust in and out, with the bed springs creaking in protest as I fucked her. The inside of her vagina was vibrating just a little bit under the toy's influence, which added an exquisite sensation to her slick, scorching hot pussy.

After a few minutes, I noticed Lena starting to hold her breath, which I assumed meant she was getting close again. I picked up speed and tried to angle my penetration at her g-spot, which elicited a soft groan from her. Her ankle started to bear down on my shoulder for leverage as her hips rocked against the bed.

"I'm about to cum!" she finally announced, barely croaking out the sentence, completely out of breath.

She started to climax, her body shaking. She turned a deep shade of red from lack of air, and I felt her cunt start to contract again. I was close, myself, but I slowed down, deliberately penetrating slowly and deeply as she sailed over the edge.

She finally inhaled deeply, all her muscles relaxing at once, her leg falling off my shoulder as she withdrew her vibrator and switched it off. I looked down at her pussy, labia still tightly gripping me. "Are you close?" she asked.

"I could cum easily, but before I do, are you done?" I asked.

"Yes," she responded. "Two orgasms are usually all I'm good for. Will you finish on my tits?"

I started to thrust into her again as she watched me, fascinated, as if recording the memories for future use. Within thirty seconds or so I felt the familiar feeling of a looming orgasm, and I pulled out, groaning, jerking myself off for the last two or three strokes before I blasted my cum all over her stomach and breasts.

When I finally stopped painting her body, she collected a small pool of cum and brought it to her mouth, tasting it on her finger. "You taste good," she giggled.

"That was wonderful," I gushed, collapsing into bed beside her.

"I never have one-night stands anymore," Lena revealed. "When you need one very specific thing in order to cum, it's not usually worth it. This is the first time I've ever had an orgasm the first time I've had sex with someone new. But after I came once unexpectedly, I figured I was probably safe being up front about what I needed. Thanks for being so understanding."

Lauren's words from earlier in the day flashed through my head, and I resolved to thank her again for her insight into women's psychology. "It was my pleasure," I said truthfully. "I never mind a woman doing what she needs to do to have a good time."