The Pleasures of a Sister

Story Info
At 18 my chubby sister wants me.
4k words
4.29
33.9k
42
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

I'd just finished my freshmen year and was going to spend the summer at home helping my mom Peg, working part time at my old high school job and studying for next semester. It'd been almost a year so I knew mom could use some help, after the divorce it was just her and my younger 18 year old sister Jen at the house.

My room was just as I left it with the door locked, I told mom it was to keep Jen from snooping through it, she was always looking for something. But there were secrets that I kept from everyone hidden in my bedroom.

Ever since discovering the pleasures of masturbation I became obsessed with sex. At friends it was their mothers and sisters, I'd get so excited that I would going to a bathroom and play with myself. Moms friends, my aunt, neighbors wives, daughters even my own mom and sister had me taking long soapy showers or locking my bedroom door.

Now back in my bedroom those same urges and fantasy's began to fill my mind as if time never moved on. I was back in my room playing with myself with porn spread over my bed like I'd done so often before.

The next morning I was sitting at the kitchen table when Peg came in wearing the same cotton nightgown, it had always been my favorite. When she'd pass the sunlight it silhouetted her naked mature body through the thin cotton.

Even knowing how taboo my thoughts were I didn't want to stop the images and fantasy's of her that were arousing me in, it was exciting. Just then Jen came and a tingle ran through my groin.

Jen was a little chubby teen at 5'3 and maybe 150, she had a pretty face, blonde, but all the boys saw was her body, so at 18 she's never had a boyfriend.

She was standing there in sleeping tee that fell mid thigh, it clung loosely to her but couldn't hide the little of baby fat or her round breasts. Turning the shirt pulled across that soft round ass showing her chubby thighs pressing together, set me off.

Sitting watching Peg an Jan talking I'd begun hanging heavy as my mind filled with images and fantasy's of having them for my sexual pleasures. I was getting so aroused I had to leave before it was noticeable.

As soon as I locked my bedroom door the sweats came off, being so excited I came within a minute of frantic stroking. The thought of sex with my mom and sister had excited so much I had to force myself to let go of my hard cock.

I'd watch them around the house they did the same thing day after day. Peg would take care of the house and have her friends over for a wine and gossip night. Other then that it was have some wine and watch Tv with my sister and me, I can't remember the last time she was on a date.

Jen would help mom and spend most afternoons in her bedroom talking to her best friend Linda, if they weren't on the phone they were in her room. Like Jen she was on the chubby with no boyfriends yet.

Through the vent between our rooms I'd listen to them laughing and giggling talking about boys like all 18 year old girls do. Lowering there voices when they talked about certain boys.

It surprised me how graphic they'd get talking about a guys jeans and who there fantasy crushes were and how far they go with them. I'd lay there listening slowly edging to images of them and their fantasy boy friends until my hand became slippery and warm.

Living with them I was constantly horny, at times getting a quick glimpse of them in various stags of dress through a cracked door or accidental opening of one.

With my obsession for sex and the constantly growing urges it was becoming harder to find the satisfaction I needed just edging.

One day home alone passing my sisters open door, her clothes laying on the bed, drawers open I couldn't fight the urge to really get to know Jen and her secrets.

Going through her bra and panty drawer I was becoming aroused and nervous by what I was doing but the sexual rush felt to good to stop. I was growing heavy in my sweats imagining Jen wearing them as she pleasured me on her knees.

Then I found it, hidden in the back of a draw were a few male magazines and a dildo that looked well used, now I knew why the muffled sounds at night. In Pegs room were several dildos and very graphic paperbacks in her nightstand but that wasn't a surprise for a mature single woman, like mom like daughter.

The three of us were watching Tv like most nights, mom in a robe and nightgown, my sister in her sleeping tee sitting on the sofa and me in the recliner. Peg and Jen were both enjoying there wine and getting relaxed as they watched an R rated romance with teasing nudity and love scenes, a woman's film.

Mom was feeling her wine and had gone to bed, Jen was getting relaxed and laid out on the sofa as we finished watching her movie. Jen laying there legs bare from mid thigh, her full breast and hard nipples draped by the thin cotton tee was getting me aroused.

It was hard not to think about about the dildo I'd found and her laying in bed working herself to the lustful pleasures of orgasm. As she turned on her side the shirt rode up letting me see the small triangle of cotton panties between her soft cheeks. I could feel cock slowly growing down my thigh.

Seeing moms wine still on the coffee table gave me the perfect excuse to let Jen noticed the hanging bulge in my sweats. I remembered her talks with Linda and tight boys jeans and waited for the movie to finish.

Standing with my back to her I quickly adjusted my sweats so Jen would have to notice my hanging cock as I stood facing her and picked up the wine and slowly sipped.

" I really liked that, what'd you think?" knowing she'd look I glanced away but I saw her eyes go to my groin. As I finished the wine she had plenty of time to see my heavy bulge, " It's time for a warm shower and bed." putting down the glass I said goodnight.

She knew I would often shower before bed since we shared a bath on our side of the house. I'd left the door open just a crack and watched in the mirror to see if Jen would take a quick peek and she did.

I looked away turning slightly to her as I soaped in a teasing way, she'd opened the door just enough to watch without being noticed. Standing under the shower rinsing I turned giving Jen a long look at my full hanging cock before finishing. She left before and was in her room by the time I left the bathroom and could catch her peeking.

Laying on my bed I listened to her moving around her room until there only the sound of low music, then came the muffled moans and a squeaking bed. Knowing she was really horny, the movie then shower and now dildo, it was time for the real cock she's wanted for a long time now, even if her first was going to be her brothers. I listened as the moans and whimpers became clearer, Jen was at the point where sexual pleasure and satisfaction was all she wanted.

I couldn't fight my own urges any longer, between Peg and Jen making me so crazy horny since I've been home it was time to get what I wanted from them. It was the perfect time Jen was horny an ready and mom passed out for the night here bedroom far enough that she wouldn't be woken.

Standing naked out side her door waiting, listening as the moans became more then low whimpers I slowly turned the nob and quietly opened the door. I was in her room closing the door behind before she notice and quickly covered her chubby naked body.

Other then the look of surprise she just laid there and stared at my snake like cock until I said something.

Slowing getting closer I fondled myself, "I know you watched me in the shower Jen, is this what you want," she sat there without a word until I was at the bedside. " Look a real cock not a dildo."

Taking her hand and putting it on my cock I held it there and slowly stroked with it, " Yea you like it don't you," letting her go I pulled down the sheet.

" We shouldn't be doing this, what if mom catches us, your my brother", she was still holding my cock as she looked up, she was nervous but seemed excited.

" She's passed out from her wine, she'll never know, come on Jen you know you want to, go ahead do it," I knelt on the bed my shaft dangling inches from her face.

As she raised up I closed my eyes and felt the warmth of her mouth as she tasted her first male organ.

My urgency slowed as I watched her work my semi hard cock, I propped a pillow under her head to feed her my cock then played with her hard nipples and wet pussy.

" That's it Jen suck that cock, um yea sis just like that," she began taking me deeper, " yea take it all."

Looking down at Jen laying there legs spread, her clean pussy, the puffy fresh wet pink lips just waiting to be pleasured in ways she'd never felt from her dildo.

I pulled back leaned down and kiss her open mouth, my lips sliding on her saliva excited us both as both while I moved between her legs. Softly licking her nipples I slowly worked down teasing her with my tongue an kisses until my chin rested on her firm mound.

Jen was on her elbows holding my hands, I could feel the excitement and nervousness as she waited. I paused to look at her face wanting to see the reaction as my tongue touched the clit and ran between the lips of her warm wet pussy.

Jen squeezed my hands and gasped feeling my tongue and warm mouth cover her, she relaxed and closed her eyes as I began softly licking and teasing. When she began circling and raising her hips, I closed my eyes and got lost in the taste of my sisters sweet pussy.

It didn't take long before Jen was grinding against my chin and open mouth, the shallow gasps and moans became louder, the quick tensing as my tongue explored her. When she lifted her hips grinding that slippery pussy wildly across my mouth an chin she was close, I lifted an spread her legs eating her harder an faster. Jen pulled her legs to her chest surrendering herself to me and the pleasures of her first real orgasm.

My sisters body tensed an quivered, her breathing short gasps, then Jen stiffened and pulled me to her as her thighs wrapped around my head.

" I'm, I'm going tooo," she shook and let out a loud yelp as her pussy spasmed and I tasted it's juices.

Sitting back watching Jen lay there catching her breath, the pink lips of her pussy now swollen red just waiting for my hard erect cock . I moved closer letting the head run between the wet lips and gently pushed against her.

Slowly slipping inside her it surprised me how tight Jen still was after using the dildo, from the look on her face she was too, she liked the feel of a real cock.

As I was looking down at her laying there, eyes closed hands on my hips, the thought of how taboo this is brought out a sexual lust in me I never imagined. I was fucking my sister with a need to satisfy myself and feed this forbidden hunger for Jen.

I was on my elbows laying over her and kissed her open warm mouth, she kissed back hard, the feel of Jens chubby body and round full breast against me just fueled my raw lust for her. My hips grinding harder as my hard full cock slid in and out of her, pushing deeper and harder grinding against her firm mound and wet pussy.

Jen was beginning to moan and raise her hips pushing against my cock as it slipped deep inside her, she began squirming and grinding harder on me wanting more. Her breathing quickened the moaning getting louder as I fucked her harder pushing deeper and faster, her hands tightened on my hips moving me side to side.

Her voice low an hushed, " Yea fuck me, give me that cock," she arched her back she began fucking herself on my stiff cock, " fuck it fuck my pussy that's it fuck me."

Seeing my sister squirming under me and begging for my cock like a horny slut I knew she was close , she was moaning louder and franticly pushing down on me.

" Come on fuck me," her voice rising, " yea yea harder yea yeaaa." Jen began trembling and her body tensed, she gasped and pulled me tight as she climaxed.

I couldn't stop, the feel of her wet pussy spasming an tighten was going to make me cum. I was going to pull out but Jens pussy felt so good and being close I didn't.

Balls tight an tingling, my cock throbbing I pushed deep into her one last time. My body tensed and I erupted pumping spurt after spurt of thick creamy cum into my younger sisters virgin pussy. I'd never cum so hard and just collapsed on top of her catching my breath.

Sitting back and seeing the smile on her face and cum dripping from her red puffy pussy I knew this wouldn't be the last fucking my sister.

The next morning at the kitchen table Jen sat there looking at me with a smirking smile, when mom asked how she slept she said, " it was good, just what I needed."

A weekend alone with Jen and Linda.

We began playing and teasing each other when we'd get horny, Jen with no boyfriend and me obsessed with sex we were both getting what we needed.

Jen had been teasing me all day, if mom couldn't see us she'd lick her lips, fondle a breast, rub her mound, even brushing my cock if she walked passed. I was so horny when mom went to bed I just wanted to cum and rushed to Jens bedroom, the door was locked.

She knew I couldn't wake mom and would go back to my room and edge myself off. Laying on the bed I heard the the low moans coming through the vent.

Jen was by the vent telling me to come closer, I laid on the floor and listened as she whispered in a low sexy voice.

" Are you horny, I am," softly moaning, " this dildo feels so good in my wet pussy, ummm yea."

When I told her to unlock the door she told me, " no I want you to jerkoff." Laying there listen to the moans and Jen graphicly telling me what she was doing had me so hard and excited I'd cum within minutes, she was so slutty.

The next two days and nights were the same, by now I wanted to fuck her so bad I couldn't look at her without getting a full erection.

The next morning in the kitchen it was just me and mom and she was telling me about how she would be away for the weekend with friends and Lind would be staying over. She'd told Jen several days ago and she said nothing about it.

With Jen here I'd learned Linda's parents would also be away so it was going to be the three of us alone for three days, we were old enough. As they talked Jen dropped a spoon then looked at me then the spoon, she wanted me to get it.

As I leaned down Jen opened her legs letting me see her bare shaven pussy, when I sat up she had that same teasing grin on her face she had all week.

My sister and Linda spent the afternoon in her bedroom with the door closed and vent blocked all I could was dulled laughter, I had knew idea what Jen was telling her.

When I'd knock she'd open the door just enough for Linda to see me standing there, she said it's girl time now will get pizza later, and slowly closed the door.

It was just after dark when we sat in the family room for pizza and Tv, Jen had gotten wine from moms cabinet so we each had a glass, or two. We were talking and joking as we began to relax, from my chair they were always in view.

All I was doing was getting myself aroused and horny, with Linda here I knew all Jen would do is tease me like she has been knowing I'd get horny, but I didn't care.

It was just past nine o'clock when my sister suggested that they get ready for bed and we watch a movie, as they left Jen gave me a sly smile.

When they came back my cock jumped, both were wearing sleeping tee's they looked like sisters. Linda was chubby just like Jen same breasts, ass, thighs rubbing together, I had to stare at them sitting there a few feet away.

Jen went for more wine but came back with schnapps and shot glasses, I sipped while they'd made a game off, it didn't take long from them to relax. They were acting like school girls at a slumber party, I don't think Linda realized I was there.

My cock hanging in my sweats I'd sit so Jen could see me rubbing my cock and smile nodding towards my bedroom it had been days since I've had sex with her.

She'd just sit there with a sexy grin, looking right at me and flash her shaved naked pussy knowing how I loved its taste.

As the night went on it was easy to Jen was winning their game, Linda was pretty tired and ready for bed, she'd been half sleeping since a little past ten o'clock.

" Jen you should help Linda to bed before she sleeps here all night," she knew what I was thinking.

"My brothers right Linda let me help you to bed," she looked at me and smiled before helping her up.

Holding Linda lifted the tee so I got a quick look, both of them shaved and fresh.

Jen was back in a few minutes and when she sat on the sofa I was right next her almost begging for sex I was so horny. She gave me a hard kiss as she fondled my full erection.

" You can wait until she falls asleep, can't you," she leaned over nibbling my cock through the sweats, " you can eat me and fuck me all you want." She leaned back opening her legs and finished her shot. Finely she checked on Linda.

When she came back Jen was in lingerie, the bra, panties, garter and stockings, she'd fixed her hair and make, seeing her I thought I was going to cum right then.

Jen knelt between my legs and began slowly teasing and and gently sucking my cock, just as I closed my eyes and was enjoying it she stood up and rubbed herself.

"Do you want to eat my pussy and fuck it," she pulled the panty aside, " it's so wet and needs a hard cock," she ran her fingers between the lips and sucked them.

My cock was jumping when she whispered into my ear, her warm breath and the scent of moms perfume on Jen brought up my lust and desire to fuck Peg.

Jen was going to my room and turning out the lights, she'd be in my bed waiting in the dark and wanted me to fuck her like a slut, we couldn't talk and wake Linda.

I gave her a few minutes and went to my room, the only light coming from under Jens bedroom door, I was brushing the wall until feeling my door.

My room was dark, I could barley see the bed where she was waiting as I closed the door my room went completely black, the strong scent of moms perfume filled my bedroom.

I sat on the edge of my bed and slowly reached out, hands quivering from the excitement of using my sister and satisfying my taboo lust for raw lustful sex.

My hand found her inner thigh, there was a muffled gasp as her thigh tensed as I ran my hand over it in the dark. Feeling the silky stockings and lacy lingerie the image of her aroused my hanging cock, but I was going slow wanting to enjoy her.

I moved between her open legs brushing her thighs and chubby mound, my thumbs ran over her swollen lips and wet satin panty, licking my finger I leaned down.

I haven't eaten my sister in days, she knew it was an obsession I couldn't satisfy then moms perfume filled my head, Jen had splashed it between her legs.

As my mouth covered her panties and mound I could taste her juices thru the satin as images and fantasy's of mom and my deepest desire of fucking her.

Panties torn off I buried my face in her, the scent of mom making me crazy as I eat her, my mouth an chin sliding over her wet slippery pussy added to my frenzy. The way I was sucking and teasing her clit, my finger slipping in and out of her she was really wet I knew she was ready.

I could feel the slight trembling as she began grinding on my mouth, I reaching up to fondle her breast her hands were already there so I covered them with mine.

She began shaking, the muffled moans getting louder her breathing now deep gasps, Jen thrust her hips up off the bed as she pulled me tight to as her chubby closed on my head. Letting out a loud cry she stiffened and her body spasmed in orgasm after orgasm as I kept my mouth hard against her pulsing pussy.

As I sat back catching my breath and wiping my mouth the small bedside lamp came on and I couldn't believe what I saw. I'd been eating Linda not my sister while my sister she'd been sitting in the dark waiting for her to cum before turning on the light.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers
12