The Pleasures of Hell 01.001

Story Info
David and Mia are cast into Hell, and they do not belong.
28.8k words
4.81
19.2k
48

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 09/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,581 Followers

~~Story Blurb~~

An epic fantasy adventure through Hell, with demons and angels, and a couple humans with targets painted on their back. David and Mia didn't want to be a part of this, but their unexpected first deaths land them in the middle of events grand and beyond knowing. Why are they in Hell in the first place? Why don't they have the mark of the Beast, like other souls do? And why does everyone either want them, or want them dead?

~~What You're In For~~

I should preface this with a quick breakdown of how I write, because The Pleasures of Hell will be a very long series. The first chapter will be double length so people can get a feel for my writing style before jumping into the series, but in case you want a little more info, here you go.

If you've read my previous work, this series will be at least as long as My Little Venture, if not longer, with many books and side content. There will be lots of dialog, with a big focus on characters, and not too heavy on exposition dumps. The story will get complicated as layer upon layer of plots and events are peeled like an onion, but I keep the focus on the characters and their trials, struggles, and romantic developments. It's a character drama, not a political historic hard fantasy. People will sometimes die, and sometimes the story might get a little horror-ish and scary, but rest assured, I don't butcher my characters left and right for cheap thrills.

Sex scenes will occasionally be quite long and descriptive, but those scenes will start and end with ♥♥♥ so you can skim over them if you're not in the mood for porn.

~~Erotic Content~~

Skip this section if you don't want to be spoiled about the sort of sexual content this series will explore.

Sexy monster-on-human scenes with size difference will be the most frequent theme. David and Mia are small compared to most demons, though David will also sleep with not-so-huge partners occasionally as well. Harems and reverse harems will be explored, along with more intimate romance. Most sex scenes will be heterosexual in nature, with some occasional girl-on-girl, and plenty of vaginal, anal, and double penetration. Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, and more will eventually be explored. No incest, David and Mia are not into each other. Mia will often be on the receiving end of dominant behavior from male demons, some spanking and choking, being pinned down and penetrated in many ways, etc. David will often be pinned and fucked by many female demons of varying sizes, but will also occasionally get to indulge in dominant behavior, too. Large and deep penetration will be frequently explored, with varying degrees of belly bulging/stomach deformation.

There will be occasional reluctance sex scenes, but nothing extreme. Both participants will always enjoy themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~The Pleasures of Hell~~

~~Day 1~~

~~Mia~~

Dying sucked. She hadn't expected it to, but there it was. All the old movies made it seem like a quick and borderline painless process. New movies, not so much, but she didn't like new movies.

She stared down at her body, her open eyes, and her open mouth leaking milk and cereal on the small, round, black table that'd cost a whole fifty cents. It teetered when she ate. It wasn't teetering anymore.

Right next to her was David, her brother. Same state, head on the table, or rather, kinda on the table. Poor guy's face was straight down in his bowl of cereal, milk splashed everywhere. No bubbles.

"Whoa," David said. She almost jumped. He was standing next to her, staring down at his body with the same frozen fascination and confusion she was.

Her twin brother David had shortish red hair, with soft green eyes and a clean-shaven face showing his freckles; not that the guy could grow a beard if he tried. He stared at her for a few more seconds before looking back down at his body sitting on the lawn chair they'd confiscated from a nearby garbage pile, for their equally shitty dorm.

Mia came up behind her body, and stared down at her dead expression. Same sort of face as her brother, freckles, pale skin, soft eyes, vibrant green, and long and mostly straight red hair that reached the center of her back. A small woman, maybe five feet tall on a good day. She never minded being short, unlike her bro, but right now it made the horror scene in front of her even more sickening. She was just a... a small thing, sitting there, dead, with eyes wide open.

David reached down for his body's shoulders, gasped, and yanked his hand back. His fingers had passed through his body, like a--

"Ghost," Mia said. "We're... ghosts."

"Oh shit." David gulped, eyes locked on his body, then hers, before looking at her her, ghost her. "You're naked."

She blinked at him, looked down at herself, and then at him.

"So are you. We're ghosts. I... guess clothes don't come with you when you die." Which probably threw a lot of old beliefs to the curb.

"Fuck me," he said. "That... that... really fucking sucked."

"I know, right?" She threw up her hands and gestured to their corpses, before stomping around their dorm. Apparently ghosts could stomp. "That hurt! I just, started fucking choking on nothing, and everything hurt, and my insides felt like they were on fire!"

"Heart attack?"

"We both died of a heart attack? At the same time? We're way too young, anyway." Not even twenty, yet.

David shrugged. "Well it's not like we were poisoned. You started eating ten minutes before I did. And who the fuck would poison us?"

She stared at her body a little more, her little white t-shirt and her shitty boxers, and the cheap cereal that'd probably doomed her to dying of cancer eventually anyway. After a couple more seconds of cold silence, she threw up her hands again, screamed, and marched into their tiny living room, attached to the tiny kitchen. The dorm had concrete walls, so it wasn't like anyone would hear her if she screamed herself hoarse.

It wasn't like anyone would hear her no matter what, anymore.

She looked at the torn-up loveseat, the only seat in the small living room. She looked at the TV collecting dust. She looked at the exercise equipment she shared with her brother, gymnastic rings and resistance bands and kettlebells. She tried picking one up, and sure enough, her hand passed through it.

She looked back to David. The fact they were naked was a little more obvious now that she had half a dozen feet between them. David was in great shape for a little guy, and so was she, lean and fit, all with the goal of getting laid -- ha -- and living a long life -- ha ha.

He wandered around the table, circling it, holding his chin and going into his classic nerd detective mode. Given some time, he'd eventually freak out and panic when the reality of what was happening set in. The panic was already setting in for her.

David stepped around the counter, past the shitty microwave and fridge, past the spot where an oven should have been but wasn't, and tried to open the cupboards. Again, his fingers went right through them.

"Dead," he said. "We're... actually dead."

"Yeah." Finally, it was sinking into his thick skull. "We're fucking dead."

"No more class..."

"Did you actually want to go to class?"

"I was kinda enjoying programming."

Sighing, she walked down the hall and into the tiny bathroom.

"Yeah. I was kinda enjoying Psych 201." No need to stick her head out to speak. The concrete walls and their thin coating of white paint made all sound bounce. Seemed to continue doing so for ghost voices.

She stared at the mirror. Normally she'd see a small, cute-approaching-sexy ginger woman with small breasts, a flat stomach, and a surprisingly nice, firm ass. Now, she saw nothing. Sure, she saw herself just fine when she looked down, and everything seemed perfectly normal. She wasn't hazy or see-through or anything, and minus the lack of clothes, she seemed to look identical to how she'd looked right before dying. David looked the same. Just, no reflection. So far, most her ideas about ghosts were being tossed out the window.

"Oh shit!" David said.

She stuck her head out the doorway, nearly falling over when she tried to grab the door frame for balance. Her hand passed through it. Ghost rules were strange.

"What?"

David ran past her and into his bedroom, bedroom door open; not that it'd have mattered. She followed after him.

"I can't... oh fuck oh fuck." He tried to grab his mouse and keyboard. No good. He desperately tried to turn off his PC next to the barely standing old wooden desk. No good. His hands phased through everything, leaving the monitor with the naked, posing succubus background in plain view.

"David," she said. "No one's going to give a shit about your background. Besides, we're dead. Who fucking cares about--"

"Not my background! My browser history! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck."

She stared at her brother as he swung his hands fruitlessly at his mouse and keyboard again and again, and she laughed. She couldn't help it. The laughter ripped up through her and had her struggling to breathe -- somehow -- and she teetered back as she reached out for the door frame. And fell flat on her ass as her hand phased through it.

"Got some kinky porn you don't want the world to know about?" Okay, this was good. They were dead but they could still laugh about shit. They-- "Oh fuck my toys!"

David stopped swinging at his desk long enough to look at her before she disappeared down the tiny hall into her own bedroom and its white concrete walls. She reached for the handle for her small closet and tried to swing it open, but of course it didn't go anywhere. But, she was dead, so she stepped through the door and into the darkness of her closet.

Apparently ghosts couldn't see in pitch black, but she knew her way around her closet in the dark well enough. She'd opened it and gone digging for her toys in the dark hundreds of times. But, again, once her fingers found the big box, it was pointless. Untouchable. The box, sitting at the top of the closet, filled with all kinds of vibrators, lubricants, and very strange, very large dildos, was doomed to be found by whoever investigated their room. The whole university was going to find out she liked to fill herself with toys, frequently, most of them not based on any human penis. She was going to be the laughing stock of everyone.

She choked down her sudden urge to cry, clenched her fists, got up and out of her closet, and walked back into David's room.

David looked at her with terrified eyes. "You think... you think they'll check my internet history?"

"Guaranteed."

"Oh nooooo."

"Can't be any worse than my dildos."

"I beg to differ!"

She shook her head as she rolled her eyes. "Dave, I have a dildo that looks like it belongs on a dragon. A large one."

He shrugged. "What girl doesn't? I have so much... really fucked up hentai shit on here, you know? Not anatomically possible shit!"

There they went again, comparing who was the bigger pervert. Well, at least that was better than panicking.

"I have a double dildo that looks like two hor--you know what? Let's not do this. We're dead. And no one's reviving us. We shouldn't care about who finds our fucking porn history or sex toys."

Easier said than done. She couldn't stop picturing it, every uni student scrolling on their phone and being shocked at Mia's death, but then laughing at the reveal of her toys. Would whoever found their bodies share that information publicly? God fucking christ she hoped not.

"Fuck fuck fuck. You're sure this isn't a dream, Mia?"

She pinched herself as hard as she could. Plenty of pain, but that was all. Why the fuck did her ghost body feel pain? Being dead sucked.

"This isn't a dream."

"Fuuuuuuck."

She moved over to David's bed, ignored his nudity, almost sat down, stopped herself before she phased through it, and laid on the floor instead. She didn't care she was naked anymore. David and Mia had seen each other naked a few times growing up together, and really didn't care anyway.

"We're dead," she said.

"I know."

"We're dead."

"Evidently."

"We're... dead."

"Apparently."

She sat up and threw her arms up again. "The fuck do we do?"

"Panic?"

"We're not panicking!" Fuck, she sounded like she was panicking.

"Okay, we're not panicking. Let's... Let's confirm."

"Confirm we're dead?"

He nodded, got up, stepped over her and headed back into the kitchen. It took him a whole seven steps. She followed.

Their bodies were still there, but it wasn't them David headed toward. He took a right, stepped up to the apartment door, gulped, and walked through it. Naked. She almost yelled out to put some clothes on, but reality smacked her brain around a bit, and she groaned before following after him.

She froze as other people in the dorm walked by. Walked by, and almost directly through her. She dodged at the last second, but when someone else walked and went through David, she gave up dodging the second person. Straight through her, no sensation, nothing. They didn't look at her or her naked body, and they didn't so much as make a sound when they were literally inside her, and her inside them.

"Hello?" David said. No one reacted.

"We're dead," she said, shoulders drooping.

"Yeah... confirmed. We're dead."

They both stood in the hallway as more students went to morning classes, most of them around nineteen like Mia and David. Young, most of them completely unaware of what it was like to have their next door neighbor die on them. They were going to find out, eventually. It'd be days, maybe weeks, before anyone would bother to check on a couple uni students not going to class. And it wasn't like they had any parents keeping an eye on them who'd call and ask the university to check on them.

David took a deep breath, and walked down the hall.

"Where you going?" she asked.

"I wanna try something."

"Try something? Like... contacting whoever we're supposed to contact?"

He looked back over his shoulder at her, eyebrow raised.

"We're supposed to contact someone?"

"I dunno, are we?"

"No idea." He shrugged and stepped into the shower room.

Of. Fucking. Course.

She groaned as she followed him in. The dormitory was unisex, and the bathrooms in each dorm didn't have a shower. You could brush your teeth and take a shit in your place, but if you wanted a shower you had to go to the shower room, which had separate stalls for showers.

David stepped through the door, looked around, and casually walked through the nearest stall side-on, and into it.

"David!" God damn it. She followed after him, and the world blurred into a mess of colors and shades as she stepped through the shower stall wall, and into David's back. Okay, she could collide with her brother, good to know. And he felt like normal flesh, too, alive and well. Very strange for a ghost.

He stumbled forward before turning around and facing her.

"What?"

"David you idiot! This isn't the--" Mia blinked as she stared at the naked woman showering. Marcy Thomson. Attractive as all fuck, busty as all fuck, and washing herself. There'd always been rumors that Marcy had had surgery to get tits like that, but fake tits didn't ripple like that.

Mia glared at David, marched forward through Marcy into her brother, and shoved him into the next stall. Empty.

"Weren't you just thinking about what the fuck do we do now?" she asked. "What, you're suddenly okay being a ghost and now you're gonna spy on naked chicks?" Standing naked with her brother in a shower stall while another woman, oblivious to them, was busy washing her giant tits in the next stall, was not what she wanted to be doing.

"I'm in denial."

"You're not in denial. You know we're dead. You confirmed, right?"

He shook his head. "Clearly I'm still in denial and want to wander around and spy on naked chicks."

Mia threw up her hands. "Dude, you don't even know if you can get hard as a ghost! The fuck is the point in all this spying if you can't jerk off?" And, unfortunately, she glanced down at her brother's dick, and rolled her eyes and looked away. Well, he wasn't hard, but he was shaved, same as her, which put the annoying image of her brother shaving his junk in her head. Ugh.

"Just... let me be a pervert for a little bit before the existential crisis of being dead really sets in, okay? I'm sure I can panic a bunch later about it."

"Uh huh."

He squinted at her with one eye. "Don't even give me that shit. You're just as much a pervert as me. You don't have any dudes you want to spy on?"

"Not spy on!" Okay, that wasn't entirely true, but James and Adam and Mark and Derrick and Tim and Oscar and Sam and Nathan and Josh and the other James and Tony and Brian were all probably in class. "Fuck, yes, but not spy on. I--oh god."

David's eyes opened wide. "What?"

"We died virgins."

David collapsed to his knees, and slapped the shower room floor.

"Nooooooooo!"

It took effort to not fall to her knees and join him.

"Come on. I mean, yeah, I wouldn't mind spying on some people, too, but I'm a little more worried about being dead and I don't think we should procrastinate on dealing with it." Whatever dealing with it would entail.

David sniffed and gulped, nodded, and forced himself back to his feet.

"Okay."

"Okay." She stepped out of the stalls, and waited for him to follow. He did, out of the other stall with Marcy. "God damn it Dave."

"I'm here I'm here."

"Okay. What do we do?"

"How could I possibly know what to do?"

"I'm sure you've read a book on after-death experiences." She could always trust her brother to know random shit about random shit.

"I've read a few articles and stuff, sure." He shrugged as the two of them stepped back out into the hall. "Pretty much every out-of-body experience has been discredited. It's all bullshit."

"All of it?"

"No one's managed to provide any even remotely decent evidence to back it up. And every ghost, haunting, and shit like that, is in the same ballpark. There isn't any good evidence anywhere, and I can't come to a conclusion about what to do or how to do it, without some kind of evidence."

"Okay, then we wing it." Nodding, she grabbed his hand, did her best to ignore they were both still naked, and took them down the hall to the stairs. Their feet and hands interacted with the floor, for some reason, so unless they developed the ability to hover and fly through shit like movie ghosts did, they had to take the stairs. Maybe they could learn to do that shit with time?

Except, why the fuck would they stick around? Other than indulging their perviness and spying on people, what possible fucking reason did they have to stick around? Ghosts haunted shit because they couldn't let go, supposedly anyway.

David and Mia didn't have anything, or anyone, they were holding onto.

They approached the lobby of the dorm, a sort of rec room with a tv and some couches, and some doors on the other side where people came and went. Sure enough, a couple dudes were playing a video game, a couple girls were sitting across from them chatting with them, and other students passed by, backpacks overloaded with books and laptops. And it was all glowing gold.

Mia and David traded glances, and looked to the four push doors that led out of the building onto the campus. The windows in the doors would normally show the grass, the paths lined with sidewalk, the nearby buildings, several stories high with lots of windows on their walls showing students filing in. University life. Not that David and Mia ever really got into university life, but maybe some day they would have? Except, not anymore.

It didn't show that. The door windows showed a glowing gold haze, and gold mist dripped from them over the floor, fading out but reaching far enough to touch their feet. It felt warm. It felt nice.

NovusAnimus
NovusAnimus
2,581 Followers
123456...9