The Pleasures of Hell 01.008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit.

"I don't know. I'm just... just a regular girl. I mean, that's what I thought, anyway. Boring typical person's life, until I died."

"Indeed. You seem like a normal person. You smell like a normal person. Fresh meat, waiting to be cracked open and your resonance enjoyed." Zel squatted down beside her again, grinning at her with a sly, super-smart-and-knows-it smile. "But you're not. I can feel the tingling sensation of a subtle aura, waiting to be grown. It's not unlike a hatchling testing their sin for the first time."

They were right next to the balcony edge. Maybe she could push Zel off?

"I hear that a lot. Hatchlings? Demons lay eggs? But, I also heard demons don't lay eggs. I'm so confused." Misdirection. Make her talk about other stuff.

But Zel shook her head, grin unrelenting. "I am not some devorjin for you to twist and manipulate. Diogo, smarter than other devorjins, is still a moron. I am not. Now, you will demonstrate to me your ability create a sin aura, and you will do so now."

Double shit.

"I don't know how to control it. It just... comes out of me."

"Ah, I see." At least the demon was willing to listen to reason. "A vola's -- succubus or incubus, fresh meat -- sin aura is almost always sexual in nature, and that is the comparison Diogo made." The giant demon, still squatting in front of Mia, reached out and traced a claw down Mia's naked chest. "Are you a sexual creature, Mia?"

"I... uh..." Oh god oh god. The beautiful alien demon woman was looking at her from so damn close, Mia struggled to hold still. "I... am."

"Oh? A vixen on the surface, were you?"

"Um, not really." That answer wasn't going to satisfy Zel. She needed to keep talking. Ugh, she wasn't going to have a single secret about her private life left at this rate. "Just, had a really big sex drive."

"A surface virgin?"

"... yes." No need for a mirror. She blushed from head to toe, even more than when the big pretty deadly demon lady had touched her.

"How curious. And no demon has touched you?"

Adron had said Zel wouldn't care if a human had touched her. The look in Zel's black and red eyes confirmed. She liked the idea that Mia hadn't been touched by a demon yet.

"I mean, no demon had... um, done anything to me yet, not really. Diogo wouldn't let anyone. And Adron, he--"

"Adron." Zel stood up as she rolled her eyes. "That sneaky little vratorin. What web has he spun this time?"

"I... don't think he's spun any webs. But, um... He's been very nice to me."

"No doubt. He is too smart for a vratorin, though he does have a habit of chasing his dick straight into trouble."

Zel knew Adron well, apparently.

"He did save my life once. I owe him a lot."

"Then he aided Diogo in carrying the prize to me. I should reward him." Nodding, she gestured for Mia to follow, and they walked back into the spire. Outside was less scary. "Is there anything else I should know?"

"I don't think so." Mia hugged her arms as she sidestepped a remnant growing out of a hunk of flesh overhead. "But, why are you asking me so... openly? I could be lying, right?"

Zel smiled down at her. She either found Mia amusing, or straight-up liked the things she said. Maybe both? Hopefully both. Both meant a better chance of surviving longer.

"The truth will come out eventually. You're not going anywhere for quite some time, I think. Unless you have some place to be?"

"I... don't."

The alien demoness goddess shrugged, with all fours arms, and gestured to the another doorway. Another set of stairs to climb, ugh. Did the demons really take the stairs everywhere? It didn't seem like. The balcony layers inside the spire were close enough, demons jumped from one balcony edge to the next, going up and down. Powerful legs. Demons couldn't walk for hours, but they could probably kick ass running obstacle courses, if jumping floors was how they did most of their traveling in the spire.

"This game will take time to unfurl," Zel said as she stepped into the next room, "and I see no reason to rush things, or to risk my assets; that's you, by the way."

Mia clenched her teeth, and nodded.

Which of course only made Zel giggle. "Many human souls who come to Hell think of demons as villains, to be fought and defeated. I do not get that sense from you."

"I... I guess not. Calling demons villains makes as much sense as calling surface predators villains because they eat herbivores."

"Indeed."

"Though, I mean... that's only true for the eating comparison. Torturing humans, or trying to kill angels, that seems pretty villainous."

Zel nodded as she walked up to one of the walls in the new room. A small room, really just a short hallway with lots of hooks on the walls. And there were full skeletons on them, at least a few of them. No remnants, though there was plenty of flesh and stone where remnants could grow out of. But it seemed like the purpose of the room wasn't the corpses, but the hundreds of different things dangling from the spikes.

Jewelry. Black metal chains dangled from the hooks, some thin some thick, many of them with spikes, most of them with a skull or two hanging off them. Plenty of human skulls, but plenty of demon skulls, too. All the skulls were real.

Zel slipped her silk wraps off her body, and hooked them on the wall. Completely naked now, Mia couldn't help but stare at the damn tall woman's muscular, thin body, and her perky breasts standing out against her firm chest. And of course, holy shit those long legs. Somehow the length of her lean body fit the four arms really well.

Zel unhooked her belly chain, hooked it up on one of the spikes, and grabbed another chain, this one with bigger but fewer skulls. Brute skulls, judging from their size and lack of horns. She changed her necklace for one with a big skull, something even bigger than a brute skull, and four horns. Massive. The other necklace had dangled skulls between her breasts, but this giant thing hung against her stomach.

She didn't stop there. A metal bowl dangled from a spike, and she plucked a couple white, thin things from it. Finger bones, sharpened on both ends? Whatever they were, she casually slipped them into her nipples, and she shivered -- and moaned softly -- as their tips pierced through the dark red skin. A single drop of blood rose to the surface of the skin, and Zel smiled down at her body as she casually flicked the small drops away. And with just as casual a motion, she grabbed a thin, dangling metal chain, and hooked its ends onto each nipple piercing.

She put her dangling silk scarves back on, made no effort to align them so they covered her bits, and squatted down in front of Mia again. And Mia had to somehow not stare at what she'd just done to her tits? She couldn't not stare.

"Interested in a woman's body?" Zel asked.

Mia yanked her eyes back up. "No! No... I mean, uh, a little? Who doesn't like boobs, right?"

"Ha. Of course."

"But I definitely lean more toward men, on that spectrum." How easily Zel put her into talking mode about herself. Being nervous did that. It wasn't a problem with Diogo, because he didn't want her to talk at all. Zel did.

"Men like your fellow man? Or men like Adron?"

Mia forced herself to not look down. Zel was reading her. Mentally, this woman was a lot closer to Adron than Diogo, and probably smarter than both of them. She had to be careful.

"Both, I guess."

Zel licked her lips as she nodded, stood back up with all her new Hellish bling, and walked back out to the inner balcony. Mia followed.

"We are not villains."

Oh, right, that topic.

"Torturing people and--"

"And simply doing what demons do. As you said, predators. Do not forget that the house cat slaughters wantonly, and rarely eats their kills."

Mia sucked in a breath between her teeth as she looked down. That was a good point. Lots of animals did some pretty heinous shit, more than just typical predator prey dynamics. Ugh, David would have a nice counter to a statement like that.

"Regardless," Zel said, "we are the children of Hell and Lucifer. As many demons say, we fight and fuck, and that is who we are. And the Great Tower ensures all souls sent to us are deplorable, vile things that have earned whatever trials we put them through. Until you." She stopped at the inner edge of the balcony and leaned it over, smiling as she admired the sight. "Spend a few hundred years in Hell and you might find yourself enjoying torturing the occasional, despicable human."

Mia fucking hoped not.

"And torturing and killing other demons?"

"They are demons, often slaves to their passions and desires. They can only be controlled with an iron fist, fear, and respect. Or would you rather demons rape and devour you?"

The more Zel talked, the more Mia liked and didn't like her. She definitely had that manipulative air to her that put Mia on edge, but she also seemed smart and self aware, and perfectly happy to be what she was: a powerful demon. Mia liked that self honesty.

"I guess not."

"And would you rather I hang you upside down, remove your innards, and keep you alive long enough to know what they taste like, instead of having this civil conversation?"

Mia froze. "I... think I'd prefer the civil conversation."

Zel winked at her, and motioned for her to follow. "Indeed."

They went up another few flights of stairs, Zel taking her sweet time. If she was as smart as Mia thought she was, the demon woman was planning things while they walked, probably dozens of things. What things to say to Mia, what Mia's lack of a mark of the Beast meant, what her aura meant, what the increase in angel activity meant, how it all linked, and probably other things Mia didn't know a thing about. And the quiet, slow walk and clack clack of her big hooves was also meant to make Mia stew in anxiety and fear. It worked.

"You are unmarked, and the lack of a mark seems warranted. Humans sent to Hell have a... quality to them you lack. Combined with your ability to create a sin aura as demons do, slightly different as it is, I think it is in my best interest to keep you alive, Mia. Alive and unharmed."

Oh thank god. Okay, step one of her plan, successful, kinda?

"Thanks."

"That is assuming you do the things I say. Disobey my orders and I will make an example of you. Understood?"

"Yes, very."

"Good. Now, come."

The longer Mia followed this woman, the more she really did feel like she'd joined the bad guys' team. That wasn't true, she knew that. This was Hell, and everyone down here was a bad guy, so no one was. And unless the angel activity was about saving her and David -- unlikely from how they'd reacted to her at the Gate of Heaven -- then she had no reason to not lean into this possible partnership. Yet.

The next room surprised her. The walls were literally covered in living flesh and bone, growing spikes made of metal and more bone and stuff, and cages dangled from the ceiling, filled with remnants squashed to the point of broken limbs. All that was quickly becoming the norm for her brain, and she half blocked it out. That hadn't surprised her.

The surprise was the orgy. She hadn't expected a giant room filled with naked humans, succubi, and incubi, all cuddled on huge piles of goort leather, and piles of the white silk stuff, too. Dozens of the ridiculously attractive demons squashed the men and women between their bodies, and wriggled and squirmed, rubbing firm or soft flesh against other flesh. Soft sex. Gentle sex. Slow, deep, massaging, tender sex, meant to take hours. In this room, it was everywhere.

It was a room of sex, of blowjobs and handjobs, of tongues and fingers going inside people, of sweat and cum. While plenty of the people and demons grouped up into piles of a dozen, plenty of others were in smaller groups, threesomes and foursomes along the walls. Zel walked between the groups, and Mia did her best to follow, but her eyes ran away and locked onto the sights.

One woman, a small one like Mia, straddled a gorgeous, tall incubus. Behind her, two incubus fought for space around her, legs and hips intertwining, as they both sank their enormous lengths into her tiny butt, side by side. And the woman, a panting and mewling mess with a belly bulging from the sheer amount of cock pushing into her, did her best to give the two other incubi standing over her what they wanted, handjobs and blowjobs she was forced to balance and juggle.

The men got similar treatment. One guy in particular had a succubus underneath him that he lay on, on his back, purely so her giant tits could be a pillow for his head, while two other women buried his face in breasts, and two more did crazy things to his dick with their mouths.

Mia groaned and forced her eyes onto the floor. Don't look don't look.

But of course she did look, because there was more than humans and sex demons in the room. A massive, giant, holy crap titanic beast of a demon man sat in the back center of the huge room of metal, flesh, and bone. He held a human woman's hands over her head in one of his hands, and he casually lifted her up and down so her limp, quivering body slid up and down on his massive cock. The bulge on her belly pushed out far, and he bobbed her just hard enough her large breasts gently bounced against the distension where it nearly hit her sternum.

How could she take something that deep? Or thick!? She looked a lot taller than Mia, but still.

The demon had hooves and no tail, and two wings. Giant wings. If he'd opened them they would have reached from wall to wall, each wing longer than he was tall. And his face was the classic male demon face, scary but oddly masculine, a flat almost non-existent nose with large nostrils, extreme eyebrow ridges and eye sockets, but normal demon eyes, and a hard jaw. A hard face, broad, with a huge scar along the chin. And, of course, very big fangs.

Adron had described to her what the tetrad demons looked like, but she'd had a hard time picturing anything bigger than Diogo. Zel was taller than Diogo, sure, but thinner. Whoever this colossal creature was, he was the same height as Zel, but probably weighed three times as much as her from muscle alone. Not as hunched or musclebound as Diogo, but still built like a truck.

He had skulls dangling from jewelry, too. A necklace. A leather belt. Chains attached to his wings. Chains attached to his horns. They jingled lightly as he bobbed the woman up and down on his cock like he was making a candle in hot wax. Up and down, slow but not too slow, each stroke taking the giant's cock all the way to his huge testicles that dripped with juices between his thick muscular legs. The woman, head dangling limp, had drenched the demon, and looked well on her way to doing it again.

"Ah, I can feel it grow," Zel said. "Diogo did not lie. That, is a sin aura, a sexual one. Different, and yet not." Grinning over her shoulder back at Mia, the tall demon walked past the orgy on their left and right, and toward the back where her fellow giant waited. "Saldavin. Do you feel that?"

The giant sat up straight, one hand still holding the betrayer on his dick, while the other pressed to the blankets. He tilted his head to the side slightly, enormous horns tilting with him as he looked at Mia. His skull had the same shape as Zel's big necklace skull hanging down to her stomach.

"She's unmarked." A deep, rumbling voice, like Diogo if he had more texture.

"She is. Diogo brought her to me."

Saldavin snarled, curling a lip up into a sneer as he looked at Mia. Slowly, he let go of the woman's hands, and they fell limp at her sides before she collapsed back against his giant chest and hard stomach. With an almost gentle touch, he wrapped his huge hand around her torso, and shifted her up and down again on the bottom few inches of his cock. Her tits rippled, the two of them sticking out between his fingers. Mia had seen this sort of movement thousands of times in porn. He was letting his orgasm build up, milking the pleasure, not going fast enough to cum on purpose.

"You think she has something to do with the angels?" he asked.

"I do."

He nodded, eyes still on Mia. All Mia could do was stand there, watch, and do her best to not let the whimpering woman in his hand hypnotize her. But, god, she was just so... full. Her pussy was spread taut, and drooling all over the giant beast's ridiculously thick cock. The only reason the demon even managed to get inside her was the fleshy texture of his girth, compressing just a sliver where the woman's slit squeezed on it.

How would it feel to get stretched open by hot flesh like that? By something so much more... alive, than her toys. And even Mia's biggest toys hadn't been nearly that thick.

Mia shook her head hard and forced her eyes away, but everyone everywhere was fucking. Where was she supposed to look?

Zel and Saldavin exchanged a few more words. She didn't hear them. At this point all she could hear was moans and groans, and the quiet splashes of wet flesh smacking wet flesh. And no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop the tingling vibration inside her from spreading out. The more it spread, the louder the moans and groans became.

She opened her eyes again. Zel and Saldavin both stared at her, and Zel licked her lips.

"It continues to grow," she said. "That is a strong aura. Even the most talented vola struggles to build such a sin aura, Mia."

Mia squirmed in place. Did they have to stare at her like that? Like they wanted to fuck her? Like they wanted to pin her down and push huge things inside her?

"She's special," Saldavin said, licking his big teeth.

"Indeed. You and Gorlus will make sure nothing happens to her, understood?"

Saldavin nodded. Whether he respected Zel that much, thought of her as an ally he wanted to work with, or was just pretending to take orders, Mia couldn't tell. Some demons were smart, and some were not.

Fluidly, Zel walked past Saldavin deeper into the room, and motioned for Mia to follow as she stepped over the writhing bodies of men and women that surrounded him. Not following was not an option, and she didn't want to give Zel a reason to dislike her, not when torture was apparently one of her love languages. So, Mia followed, and stepped over, around, and sometimes on, people locked in sex.

Every single person she got closer to got more involved in whatever they were doing. One woman lay on her side, an incubus's head between her thighs, and a succubus's face pressed to her ass. Judging from the wriggling bulge on the betrayer's stomach, both of the demons had very big tongues, and had every inch inside her. And somehow, mid orgasm, she reached up, and looked up at Mia with half-closed eyes as her hand brushed along Mia's leg.

Would that be Mia in a few minutes? A few days? Never? Did she want that, or not want that? Masturbating last night, and having Hannah's fist inside her, had settled her horniness for... a whole few hours. Not even twenty-four hours later and Mia was full-on horny again, and now worse, thanks to this ridiculous scene.

Along the back of the large room, along a metal wall covered in more spikes, dangled dozens of different silk scarves, most of them white, some red, some black. Zel pulled one off, and handed it to Mia.

"Uh..."

"Would you prefer to walk through my spire naked, with that aura of yours demanding every demon nearby ravage you?"

Mia looked at the huge white scarf, and then back at the dozens of people and their orgy. More than a few of them were looking at her, and that included Saldavin, who masturbated with his toy a little faster. He was going to cum soon, and he was going to watch Mia while he did.

Mia would have fit in his hand much better than the taller, busty woman there. She would have fit right into the grooves of his fingers, and--