The Pleasures of Hell 01.011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd expected pain, but found little. Their tongues had left her so stretched and drenched, Adron's cock managed to open her up, and the slightly malleable, erotic texture of his flesh bent just enough under her gripping entrance as it pushed into her. His glans slipped in, her pussy lips squeezed around past the base edge of his cock's tip, and Mia moaned as its thickness immediately buried her g-spot in pressure.

She pressed her hands against Adron's steel chest, but that only earned another hungry rumble from him, and an enticed smile from Zel. He pushed her down further, and the bumps and grooves on his cock massaged and rubbed against her muscles as they pushed past her vise grip. Deeper, until the fat head of his cock touched her deepest place, and he still had so much more to go. The bulge was much bigger than the one his tongue had created, and even as her legs quaked and her arms shivered, Mia put one hand against her belly, and gawked.

"P-Please... that's... it's too much. I..."

Deeper, and deeper. She panted, mewled, whimpered, and somehow managed to get out a few begging words between the sounds she'd never made before. They sounded more carnal than anything she'd ever heard in porn, or imagined in her monster domination stories. Zel was right, and Mia had known it, too.

She gave up. Her head went limp again, dangled forward, and she sucked in a few weak breaths, enough to instantly lose them as whimpers, as Adron continued. He was going to sink every inch into her, and take his time doing it. He lifted her an inch, enough to let her breath, before he sank her down a couple more, hot cock filling her with heat as it spread her wide, and pushed the bulge on her stomach past her navel.

"Still alive," Zel said, and let go of Adron's cock. "Whatever this little soul is, sex does not seem to be an issue. But, it is probably for the best her first time is a touch gentler than how you treat Hannah."

"Agreed."

"Of course, that is only for now. In the future, I do expect my new pet to be fucked into utter oblivion."

"Of course." Adron grinned down at Mia, and licked his fangs as he pushed her down another inch, and another.

She set her hands on his arms, and held on as best she could as the beast gently, tenderly, buried over a foot of thick, hot flesh into her depths. The soft-but-firm texture of his glans stretching her deeper, and forever putting pressure against that deep spot, sent more vibrations through her, igniting more of her aura to pour out of her and onto the three demons. And when Adron finally managed to sink every last inch of his huge cock into her tiny body, Mia shivered in perfect resonance, like she'd become a tuning fork and he'd hit her just right.

"Look at this," Adron said, and he gently bent her backward with his hands. Her body arched, chest jutted out, and she stared down at the bulge nudging against the base of her sternum as Adron admired his work. "She feels... different."

"Different?" Zel asked.

"Different. She's ridiculously tight, but... it's... different. It's almost like... there's something sending a buzzing sensation through me." He pulled her forward again until her limp body sat up straight. "I could sit here doing nothing, and I'd cum eventually."

Zel licked her lips. "Interesting. Kas, penetrate her and fuck her. Adron, relax. Kas has yet to cum while you've cum at least twice in that pet of yours. He deserves to cum in my new pet first."

Oh god, Kas. Slowly, like she was in a horror movie and afraid to look behind her, Mia peeked over her shoulder toward the goliath of a beast. He crept in closer to her, his short legs and long arms allowing him to squat easily behind her. Squat wasn't the right word, more like crouch, ready to pounce, like a predator.

He lifted his cock with one of his massive hands, bigger than Adron's, ran the warm, wet tip of his cock up along the crack of her ass, slid in closer, and let the huge slab of meat rest along her back. He moved in closer again until his pelvis pressed to her ass, his legs around Adron's, and he took a moment to align his cock along her spine. He was measuring, to see if it'd fit. And from what she could see over her shoulder, she wasn't sure it would. He looked a little bigger than Adron.

"I... I don't... It's... my first time, and..." Oh god oh god oh god. She looked up. Kas, with his pelvis against her ass, loomed over her. Suddenly it was a scene from Jurassic Park, and she was the tiny human in the shadow of a dinosaur, with the chest and arms of a god, and a cock well over a foot long dripping precum onto her spine.

He pulled back, set one of his titanic hands on her shoulder, took his cock with the other, and pressed the tip against her ass. The length had bumps along the top and underside, and the slightly pointed glans was wide at its base edge. She had a dildo a lot like it, one of her dragon ones, but colored purple instead of blood red. And unlike her toys, Kas's cock had that skin-tingling texture of wet flesh, heat, and with just slightly enough malleability that it pushed in a little where the tight ring of her sphincter squeezed around it.

The beast rumbled in his throat. Unlike Adron's rumbles, it sounded almost like a purr from — predictably — a giant beast, or some inhuman monster. It sent more tingles through her body, and she squeezed her ass in response. Kas liked it. Another rumbling purr vibrated through her, and she managed a tiny mewl as the creature holding her from behind pushed his glans against her. Her ass spread further and further, hole opening and ass cheeks parting around his thickness. Another demon with a cock bigger than any toy she had, and she was about to take two of them.

His glans slipped in, her ring of muscle squeezed the flesh past the bulbous tip's edge, and all she could manage was another mewl. She was going to burst. She was going to break.

The beast leaned in closer. After a hungry groan, Zel slid her claw down Mia's body to her belly, above her pubic bone, and gently pressed against it. Her g-spot squashed against Adron's girth, and the bulge grew as Kas's cock pushed toward her belly, toward Adron's cock, and Zel's stroking hand.

"You could seduce this entire tower," Zel said, "with this aura of yours. I must admit envy. There is no succubus or incubus that can spread such a nuanced aura over so wide an area."

"I—nng!"

Kas didn't feel like letting her answer. He'd been told to fuck her before Adron, and he decided to do just that. He eased his hips back and forth in a pleasant slow-but-not-too-slow rhythm, and with each casual thrust, he sank in half of his enormous length into her ass. That was a lot, and she stared down at her belly as the pressure of Kas's cock against Adron's again increased the size of the distension. She was too small for this! Way way too small. Every time she squirmed, wriggled, squeezed, anything, her aching muscles and swollen insides barely moved at all, stretched and full. She could barely breathe.

Zel knew it. Licking her lips, the huge demon queen leaned in, planted a kiss with her enormous head on one of Mia's swollen nipples, and then the other. Chuckling, she brushed aside her long tendril hair, leaned in toward Mia again, and down. Soon the spire ruler set her lips on Adron's abs, before sliding down further. She grinned up at Mia, before turning her head to face Mia's pelvis, and ran her long demon tongue across Mia's clit. Zel's tongue must have been just as big as Adron's or Kas's, and she had no trouble pushing the huge thing under and along Mia's spread, squashed vulva, before again she rubbed its hot, wet flesh against Mia's clit.

Mia couldn't stop herself. She reached out, grabbed the queen's horns, and held on for dear life as the almost painful sparks of bliss shot up into her stretched pussy. The beast behind her increased his pace, and again Mia struggled to breathe as the monster sank more of his cock into her clenching ass, until she felt things move to accommodate him. She tried to beg for mercy, but Kas let go of his cock, and with his now free hand, he wrapped the monstrous grip around her throat, and squeezed.

Fingers, around her throat and shoulder, enormous, powerful, deadly, and squeezing just hard enough to give her trouble breathing. Oh god. Her muscles clenched hard, her hands reached up and grabbed fruitlessly onto Kas's fingers, and her body quivered from head to toe as another orgasm ripped through her. She didn't have to look down — she couldn't anyway — to know she was drenching Adron.

The beast choking her rumbled again, and sank more of his cock into her. She managed to look up at him, but all she could see was his chest looming over her, his head reaching out far over her and Adron. So massive. He pushed in closer, more of his length pushed into her, and Zel lifted her head to admire the growing bulge on her small belly. Mia put her hands on her own belly too, and whimpered through Kas's grip at the sensation of their cocks pressing against her once flat stomach.

His pelvis pressed to her ass, and pushed more, the beast rumbling as he forced the last inch of his length into her depths. Her cheeks molded to his body. He pinned her head to his sternum. She let her arms go limp, and simply sat there, trembling life a leaf, as the beast fucked her guts. Slow, deep strokes, each pushing the wind out of her as her insides moved to fit him, each sending pulses of tingling waves through her as his cock put pressure against her pussy, against Adron's cock, and again against Zel's hands as she explored Mia's bulging stomach.

Seconds before Mia could cum again, Kas stopped thrusting, and tightened his grip until Mia could no longer breathe at all. Warmth flooded her insides, reached deeper than his ridiculous cock could, and fought for room against all the flesh already stretching her. Cum poured out from her ass, drenched her ass cheeks, her thighs, and while she couldn't see, she knew it had to be enough to utterly drench Kas's testicles, and Adron's. But the vrat between her legs didn't mind. He only grinned as he held onto her hips, and watched.

"Oh my," Zel said, and she traced a few claws up and down Mia's growing belly, her small breasts, and up to her chin and lips. "Now, you may both fuck her. Gently, for today. In the future, yes you may fuck her hard, but I want this to last. I wish to see how her aura changes and grows."

Kas finally let go of Mia's neck, and she collapsed forward, gasping. Somehow she found enough strength to get her hands underneath her, pressed them against Adron's abs, and forced herself to sit up.

"I'm... oh god, I'm..." She stared down at her stomach, groaned at the absurd sight of how it stretched to fit the two giant cocks, and who knew how much cum inside her. "I... need a break. I'm..." The moment the words were out of her mouth, she knew she'd made a mistake. Zel had said she'd say exactly those things, even while she still wanted to get fucked. Mia blushed hard and looked away.

Zel's grin was positively evil, and she gestured to the two demons.

Kas took Mia's shoulders, Adron took her waist, and the two found a perfect rhythm. They'd done this before. They'd done this hundreds of times before. She melted in seconds, and the only thing that kept her from face-planting on Adron's chest was the two giant hands holding her shoulders. Adron lifted her up half a foot, leaving a trail of her juices on his cock, and Kas pulled out with him. Then the vrat lowered her down fast, sending a deep tingling wave into her as his cock pressed against her depths. Kas thrust in a moment later, and both men spent a moment balls deep inside, before Adron again lifted her by the waist and bounced her on his cock.

Her first time having sex, and it was with two demons, double penetration, her tiny body at the mercy of monsters. Her first time having sex, and she was cumming so hard her toes hurt, her muscles hurt, and she had to pant fast for every breath before a little mewl of pleasure pulled it out of her. The bastard between her legs had stretched her poor pussy ridiculously deep, the beast behind her was rearranging her guts, and no matter how hard she tried to bite back her noises, they kept coming out of her. Carnal little mewls, whimpers, and the occasional squeak when Kas buried himself to the hilt. She barely recognized the sounds of her own voice.

She spent most of her time staring down at Adron's gorgeous body and the way it flexed underneath her, but every so often, her eyes drifted down to her own body and the way it struggled to fit the two titans. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she remembered the conversation she had with Zel, about how durable a soul's body was in the afterlife. Right beside the memory was another, of the busty woman Saldavin had been fucking, working her up and down on his cock.

Mia was more full than she'd been. A lot more. Zel loved it, and she massaged the bulge on Mia's stomach with one hand, while two others teased Mia's small breasts and swollen nipples. Every so often, Zel leaned in, planted a kiss on a nipple, and suckled, sending little jolts down through Mia's chest. Satisfied, Zel leaned back, moaned at the sight, and resumed fondling Mia's breasts and distended belly.

Mia went limp again, but that didn't stop the two demons inside her. They fucked her long, and deep. They fucked her until more warmth flooded her insides, stretched her belly, fought for room in her guts, and white poured out over Adron's abdomen. They didn't stop, until Mia managed to lift her head, jaw hanging, and a weak whine slipped out of her. It was enough to earn herself a break, and both demons instead gently ground themselves against her, balls deep. And then they did it again, until white fluid again poured out over Adron's pelvis, his abs, and down Mia's legs. How much of it was Adron's, or Kas's? She had no idea.

Eventually Kas lifted her up off Adron. Mia watched, head hanging forward between her shoulders, as a sliver of her insides exposed as Adron's width pulled out. His cock finally fell free, and Adron smiled up at her, his hands on the blankets behind him as he leaned back. Cum flowed out of her pussy, down her thighs, and off her toes, still in the air. Kas held her firm to his body, her ass snug to his pelvis. His cock was still inside her, buried deep in her guts, while her legs hung in front of his, unable to reach the floor.

He fucked her ass while standing, one arm hugging across her chest, one hand holding her throat and completely circling it in finger and claw. Zel and Adron could only see her head and her legs and waist, the shark's arms were that big. And as the two demons watched the beast fuck her ass, Mia's eyes drifted closed, and another climax flowed up and down through her as Kas's thick cock pressed forward against the walls of pussy, squashing it, her womb, her g-spot, everything up against the front of her stomach.

"Quite the sexual little thing aren't you? Cumming from anal sex alone?" Chuckling, Zel got up, stepped up to Mia, and caressed her cheek with the back of a claw. "I know that look, Kas. You want to pin this little annoyance down and fuck her until she breaks, don't you? Well, perhaps later. But do continue, gently for now."

Kas grumbled, clicked once, and his grip on Mia's body tightened. Had she annoyed him that much before, pestering him, asking him questions?

Zel chuckled, and ran her claw further down Mia's body, down over Kas's arms, and down to Mia's exposed, empty slit. With a tender, playful touch, the tip of her finger — not claw thank god — nudged against Mia's tender, aching clit, and Mia whimpered as it sent a painful sharp electric jolt through her pelvis.

It was enough to make the beast holding her and fucking her ass rumble again, and cum. More hot sensations, flowing, almost soothing in the strangest way possible, poured up into her insides, and she melted back against the goliath's steel chest and abs as he hugged her tight, and filled her with cum. The rumbling continued, and she closed her eyes as she sank into the purring sound of a Humvee engine.

~~♥♥♥~~

Eventually, Kas's orgasm came to an end. He eased his grip, and Mia sucked in a breath. She hadn't noticed how hard his grip had made it to breathe for some time, and a few spots danced along her vision before her lungs devoured air again.

With a pleasant giggle, Zel's two lower hands reached out, took Mia's, and lifted her up and away from Kas. The beast stepped back, and the giant girth filling her ass slipped free, only for a fountain of thick, white cum to gush out of her clenching insides. She stared down at it as it flowed down her thighs, shins and calves, and off her toes, and she shivered. It really was a perfectly white, thick fluid, creamier than any man's she'd ever seen; her only experience there was porn, and a bit of ghostly spying, but still.

"Your aura begins to soften," Zel said. "Satisfied?" One of her two free hands plucked at her nipple chain, and the other held up Mia's chin. "Adron is done, I think, but Kas would happily continue fucking you, if you'd like. I do not think I've ever seen him enjoy someone's ass so much."

Mia sucked in a deep breath. Energy came back to her, and the tingling orgasm aftershocks settled. She might even be able to stand up if Zel put her down. But, probably not.

"I... I think... I'm good..." A part of her wanted to be angry. She hadn't agreed to any of this, hadn't consented. Another part of her was happy Zel had decided this route instead of the literal torture she'd borderline threatened Mia with. Worse, a part of her was even a little thankful Zel had picked Adron and Kas for her first time. A glance down at the gorgeous vrat and his perfect abs drenched in cum was enough to send more tingles through her.

But the tingling died quickly. She was absolutely exhausted, and getting hungry.

"I trust you found the experience more enjoyable than what you probably thought I might inflict upon you? You did climax... what, a dozen times, little soul?"

Mia blushed harder than when Kas had first penetrated her, hard enough she felt her heartbeat in her cheeks.

"I... I uh..."

"You may rest for now, though I do suggest you keep in mind that I gave Adron and Kas both permission to indulge themselves of you." With that, Zel set Mia down on the blankets beside Adron.

Mia was wrong about standing. Her legs refused to stop shaking, and she had to grab the shoulder of the huge vrat sitting beside her.

"B-But... they..."

Kas clicked twice, stepped back, crouched in his classic ready-to-pounce-at-a-moment's-notice cat sitting position, and shook his head. Whatever he said, it made Adron laugh.

"Don't worry," Adron said, winking at her. "We'll treat you right." And with a lick of his fangs, he reached out to Hannah, who still lay on the blankets, half asleep and sweating, and gave her firm little butt a harsh slap. She groaned, and didn't move.

Mia eyed him suspiciously. Adron was a smart man, conniving, mischievous, playful, fun, and dangerous for a number of reasons. But at least she could understand him and his motivations. Kas was a quiet man who seemed closer to beast sometimes. He was an asshole, and a dismissive jerk. And he'd hugged Mia and choked her and squeezed her tight as he'd fucked her ass over and over and over and...

She touched her stomach, free hand still clutching Adron's shoulder for balance, and she looked to the eyeless creature. Again, Kas took a step back, and grumbled quietly as he looked away. He was so damn hard to read without any eyes.

Maybe Adron could tell her what the beast was thinking? Because, much as she mostly trusted Adron, Kas she wasn't so sure about, and Kas was the one who stayed with her at night.

The idea of Kas, coming up to her in the night, pinning her down, growling down at her, setting his massive cock on her body and taking measure to see if it'd fit, before slowly sinking his length into her and... The thought sent a buzz through her, and she squirmed. It only got worse when she imagined Kas inviting Adron to join him.